BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

kirstento
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by kirstento »

Thegrinchette wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:02 pm
Thegrinchette wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:45 pm Oh yea i totally get it. I live about 60 miles from Toronto (Canada) you cannot find a decent property for under 600K even in my area and detached homes start at about 750k. Our property taxes are also insane they run about 4200 a year and we live in a semi detached home. We both have very good jobs and joke that we are still poor in this economy. When I watch US home shows they show mansions for 350K and we are like Image theres land around us for milllessssssssss it's so depressing. I would like a house like hers for 300K and it wouldnt look like a boring sterile industrial hospital kitchen.
I am so curious where you live! (Im about 2 hours from Toronto)
Burlington, the entire greater Toronto area is in an insanely epic property bubble.

I haven’t been on in awhile so I’m catching up and saw this, I just moved out of Burlington!! Image Me and my husband wanted to buy but couldn’t afford the astronomical prices so we’re in Hamilton now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

LilSeb1010 wrote:
Andielina0984 wrote:I don’t know but I genuinely get the feeling those kids are afraid of baldy. At the very minimum they’re uncomfortable when he’s around

I remember a video from a few months ago where the kids were all playing in Aria’s room and Frank came in. Aria looked like a deer in headlights and moved to the opposite side of the room from the door. It gave off very weird vibes.

Also if you go to about 4:15 and watch Aria's face when she says you can ask Frank anything you want and he has to say yes....she looks down and twists her face a bit, idk it gave me the freaking creeps. I really worry about her Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Evian wrote:
Thegrinchette wrote:It was so gross when freeeenk was like "when's my yes day" and she was like "what day did you get your car?". What awful people. He had the grossest smirk I have ever seen like a buck ass hillbilly that thinks hes better than everyone. Bitchney basically forced her kids to go to target just so she could have something to film. The kids never even said they wanted to go there. Funny how she kept saying "dont be selfish" honey they learn from the best. I think that video was a total fail. The only one who really got it was Aria and she just seemed super hesitant and off. She should have said "can we go live with our dad forever?" YoU SaID ItS YeS DaY. I'm so thankful my dad was a standup guy when my mom peaced out so I didnt end up a scraggly emotionally neglected child with serious emotional issues that carried into adulthood.

I honestly cant stand britney she deserves the worst. I hope her kids hate her in the future not that she would care. I also watch Aaryn William's and despite her manic crazy behavior I would defs rather be her kid than these two selfish POs.
I agree, Aaryn is pretty manic and crazy, spoils her kids but I do get the sense that she cherishes them and loves them. She also does a lot of activities with them. And Britney treats her kids like tamagotchis, feed, cloth and diaper other than that ignore.

That's why out of all the bad YouTube mom's, Britney is the worst of the worst. I will never stop hating her, unless she comes out and says she is done having kids and makes Nolan a priority. IMO she is truly an evil person, knowing what she could pass on and choosing to have more kids, and her complete lack of any care or attention for sweet Nolan.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
Everytime I think about her saying all that stuff about potential cures and his special strain or whatever of DMD it drives me up a wall. She's so confident he's going to have some miracle when in fact she's speeding up the inevitable. She doesn't realize she could have significantly delayed his decline if she would have been on top of the boots, stretches, therapies, etc. But instead the poor kid is going downhill fast with no help in sight from his dear old mom

Behlert13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Behlert13 »

I️ hope if they ever rehome that poor dog they give her back to franks ex.

TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

She looks like she's wearing a bathrobe.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... dfa4de.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

The more I see Frank the more I cringe

Also, only Britney would think an almost 50k car was "not that bad" in terms of cost. I can't believe they spent that much on a car especially since Frank had to do all that "color correcting" crap on it.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 3f583a.jpg[/IMG]

Butterfly_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Butterfly_ »

131618 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:42 pm
LilSeb1010 wrote:
Andielina0984 wrote:I don’t know but I genuinely get the feeling those kids are afraid of baldy. At the very minimum they’re uncomfortable when he’s around

I remember a video from a few months ago where the kids were all playing in Aria’s room and Frank came in. Aria looked like a deer in headlights and moved to the opposite side of the room from the door. It gave off very weird vibes.

Also if you go to about 4:15 and watch Aria's face when she says you can ask Frank anything you want and he has to say yes....she looks down and twists her face a bit, idk it gave me the freaking creeps. I really worry about her Image

Britney assumes since SHE is head over heels for Frank, her kids will be as thrilled to be around him too. Poor Aria. Britney keeps trying to force Frank on the kids, and it's obvious that Aria most of all is uncomfortable with him. When Britney tells her to ask Frank to put on one of her headbands, Aria just looks uncomfortable at the idea of talking to him.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Butterfly_ wrote:
131618 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:42 pm
LilSeb1010 wrote: I remember a video from a few months ago where the kids were all playing in Aria’s room and Frank came in. Aria looked like a deer in headlights and moved to the opposite side of the room from the door. It gave off very weird vibes.

Britney assumes since SHE is head over heels for Frank, her kids will be as thrilled to be around him too. Poor Aria. Britney keeps trying to force Frank on the kids, and it's obvious that Aria most of all is uncomfortable with him. When Britney tells her to ask Frank to put on one of her headbands, Aria just looks uncomfortable at the idea of talking to him.
The way he acted wasn’t exactly inviting either - looking at britney and saying “you said it not me” (about yes day), he was cold and not on board to begin with. If hes like that on camera can you imagine him off camera??

Also britney said about their 11mth house inspection and how they have problems and that frank was home to deal with it because shes not as pushy/demanding as he is. I cant think the actual wording, but it was alarming. Went back...

“You guys know frank, he doesnt like to take no for an answer”
“Hes not a very passive person like me - i am very passive”
“I let things go, and he doesnt”

Ding ding ding... alarm bells
Redhead_med
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Redhead_med »

When she was talking about Harlow's teeth in the last vlog I got so angry! She was saying "Thats my fault" in a tone of voicelike she was apologising for spilling coffee or something.
That poor girls teeth are messed up and Britney is responsible. Why did it seem like she doesn't feel bad for it at all?

Also, am I the only one who thought the picture falling off the shelf wasn't because of spirits, but rather because Frank's janky DIY shelves aren't level...
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

I hate commenting on this thread sometimes because I feel like people think I’m sticking up for Britney when I’m not.....but I’m also not going to sit here and speculate things (especially things involving children) and then converse about it as though it’s fact.

About Aria and everyone saying they’re concerned her issues are related to Frank try and keep in mind that her MOTHER may be the problem because she’s old enough now to see how dysfunctional her childhood has become at the hands of her mothers inability to make a decision. Let’s not forget Britney had been with Aria’s father for close to a decade only to move several times with him then move another time when she left all while getting knocked up and married to someone new and yet again moving to yet another house. To speculate that Frank is some creep isn’t fair and to people first looking at this thread they could get the wrong idea but that’s just me.

I just feel like Frank gets a really bad rap here and for reasons I’m not sure of......he’s not some guy that seems to have cashed in he’s still working as a firefighter serving his community and he stepped in before learning of Britney’s pregnancy and did a fantastic job as a step parent from what we were shown in videos and you can clearly see how much those kids adore him. People speculating here that Scarlett is his and her golden child but tend to forget that Scarlett is his blood child and the rest of the kids are in school all day so of course we see them spending time with the baby.....everyone else is at school.

Maybe I’ve said too much here and I’m sure I’ll get backlash for it but at the end of the day I don’t think Frank is the problem I think Britney is. His family has stepped up in so many ways with all of her children and have shown that he comes from a caring and well rounded home then pan to Britney’s family nicotine stained hair family members and sparse presence unless it’s some function she pays for but we want to sit here and say Frank is a bad person.

I’m just saying give credit where it’s due and maybe don’t speculate that he’s some weird grown man because none of us know what Arias issue is.....saying aria has issues because of or with Frank is just speculation.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

brittknee wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:07 am I hate commenting on this thread sometimes because I feel like people think I’m sticking up for Britney when I’m not.....but I’m also not going to sit here and speculate things (especially things involving children) and then converse about it as though it’s fact.

About Aria and everyone saying they’re concerned her issues are related to Frank try and keep in mind that her MOTHER may be the problem because she’s old enough now to see how dysfunctional her childhood has become at the hands of her mothers inability to make a decision. Let’s not forget Britney had been with Aria’s father for close to a decade only to move several times with him then move another time when she left all while getting knocked up and married to someone new and yet again moving to yet another house. To speculate that Frank is some creep isn’t fair and to people first looking at this thread they could get the wrong idea but that’s just me.

I just feel like Frank gets a really bad rap here and for reasons I’m not sure of......he’s not some guy that seems to have cashed in he’s still working as a firefighter serving his community and he stepped in before learning of Britney’s pregnancy and did a fantastic job as a step parent from what we were shown in videos and you can clearly see how much those kids adore him. People speculating here that Scarlett is his and her golden child but tend to forget that Scarlett is his blood child and the rest of the kids are in school all day so of course we see them spending time with the baby.....everyone else is at school.

Maybe I’ve said too much here and I’m sure I’ll get backlash for it but at the end of the day I don’t think Frank is the problem I think Britney is. His family has stepped up in so many ways with all of her children and have shown that he comes from a caring and well rounded home then pan to Britney’s family nicotine stained hair family members and sparse presence unless it’s some function she pays for but we want to sit here and say Frank is a bad person.

I’m just saying give credit where it’s due and maybe don’t speculate that he’s some weird grown man because none of us know what Arias issue is.....saying aria has issues because of or with Frank is just speculation.
I'd agree with most of this. I think Aria's suffering stems from the break-up not from Frank. She adored Ean and he was a wonderful father to her. She will always regard Ean as her father, not Frank.

Frank can be an asshole (example: dispute with the Target security guard, the incident where they were followed, obnoxiousness when Brit and Alyssa were putting together the Thanksgiving dinner..)

But he is kind to Britney's children and is trying to be a good step-father. He can make mistakes but he is new to parenting. And he is a first responder; he has not yet quit his job to be a youtuber . I hope he never does.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

olemama wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:01 am
brittknee wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:07 am I hate commenting on this thread sometimes because I feel like people think I’m sticking up for Britney when I’m not.....but I’m also not going to sit here and speculate things (especially things involving children) and then converse about it as though it’s fact.

I'd agree with most of this. I think Aria's suffering stems from the break-up not from Frank. She adored Ean and he was a wonderful father to her. She will always regard Ean as her father, not Frank.

Frank can be an asshole (example: dispute with the Target security guard, the incident where they were followed, obnoxiousness when Brit and Alyssa were putting together the Thanksgiving dinner..)

But he is kind to Britney's children and is trying to be a good step-father. He can make mistakes but he is new to parenting. And he is a first responder; he has not yet quit his job to be a youtuber . I hope he never does.
Exactly what you said. This is his first time being a parent and although that doesn’t excuse him being an asshole in some situations (can any of us honestly say we don’t have asshole tendencies because Lord above knows I do from time to time) he’s done a fine job stepping up and his parents seem to be God sends when Britney needs the assistance as well.

I just love reading this thread because of all the great input and snark but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t roll my eyes with every new post I see regarding Frank being the problem with Aria considering none of us know anything.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

131618 wrote:
Evian wrote:
Thegrinchette wrote:It was so gross when freeeenk was like "when's my yes day" and she was like "what day did you get your car?". What awful people. He had the grossest smirk I have ever seen like a buck ass hillbilly that thinks hes better than everyone. Bitchney basically forced her kids to go to target just so she could have something to film. The kids never even said they wanted to go there. Funny how she kept saying "dont be selfish" honey they learn from the best. I think that video was a total fail. The only one who really got it was Aria and she just seemed super hesitant and off. She should have said "can we go live with our dad forever?" YoU SaID ItS YeS DaY. I'm so thankful my dad was a standup guy when my mom peaced out so I didnt end up a scraggly emotionally neglected child with serious emotional issues that carried into adulthood.

I honestly cant stand britney she deserves the worst. I hope her kids hate her in the future not that she would care. I also watch Aaryn William's and despite her manic crazy behavior I would defs rather be her kid than these two selfish POs.
I agree, Aaryn is pretty manic and crazy, spoils her kids but I do get the sense that she cherishes them and loves them. She also does a lot of activities with them. And Britney treats her kids like tamagotchis, feed, cloth and diaper other than that ignore.

That's why out of all the bad YouTube mom's, Britney is the worst of the worst. I will never stop hating her, unless she comes out and says she is done having kids and makes Nolan a priority. IMO she is truly an evil person, knowing what she could pass on and choosing to have more kids, and her complete lack of any care or attention for sweet Nolan.

Everytime I think about her saying all that stuff about potential cures and his special strain or whatever of DMD it drives me up a wall. She's so confident he's going to have some miracle when in fact she's speeding up the inevitable. She doesn't realize she could have significantly delayed his decline if she would have been on top of the boots, stretches, therapies, etc. But instead the poor kid is going downhill fast with no help in sight from his dear old mom

Britney thinks she can buy her way out of everything and that shopping will fix it. She probably thinks one day there will be a miracle drug she can buy (I mean set up a GoFundMe for).

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

TChristine wrote:She looks like she's wearing a bathrobe.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... dfa4de.jpg[/IMG]

YES. Thank you, god that sweater is ugly.

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

TChristine wrote:The more I see Frank the more I cringe

Also, only Britney would think an almost 50k car was "not that bad" in terms of cost. I can't believe they spent that much on a car especially since Frank had to do all that "color correcting" crap on it.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 3f583a.jpg[/IMG]

Imagine that thing coming to bed with you at night. Image

Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

Ugh *eye roll* None of us know the reality about anything, this is why it's a GOSSIP site not a factual one. We are here to shoot the shit and speculate, unless you are a fucking dumbass you would take this for what it is.
sw4075
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sw4075 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 944e31.jpg[/IMG]
Franks ex comes out and says she’s left two year ago today because of PHYSICAL ABUSE..

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

“We bought ANOTHER car”
She is a PR nightmare. She is going to lose so many views with how she is coming across so privileged. Look at K&K’s views after they “bought” their mansion. Britney learns nothing.

Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

Franks ex comes out and says she’s left two year ago today because of PHYSICAL ABUSE..

[/quote]

Thanks for posting this watch out the Freeenk police are here.. 🙄 apparently hes such a good parent proven by all the facts we know 🤭
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

I am so thankful for first responders/cops/etc but it doesn’t make them immune from being abusers, drug addicts, etc. everyone acting like Frank is a saint for being a fireman (who I doubt has ever actually put his life on the line) needs a reality check. My sister works in law enforcement and you would be surprised. So let’s not assume Frank is perfect when we don’t know for sure. Of course don’t make up lies but I think it’s obvious he’s more controlling than Ean ever was and spending Britney’s money like crazy ($1000 tree ahem)

Return to “Britneyandbaby”