BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I have been waiting for something like this to come out. Ever since the hole in the bathroom wall. I think he put it there when he was told he "did the bathroom wrong". Add to it his piss poor reaction to the egg prank and just his overall attitude. He comes off as someone who thinks he needs to be the king of his home and keep his family under his boot. And I bet one day we will be seeing Brit come out with some sort of abuse story.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

No one ever comes on here and states anything as fact? Unless it actually seen in a video or post on social media.

Let’s post some FACTS though shall we?

-Aria cowering away from Frank when he went in her room in a vlog.
-Him buying Britney a new computer so she can work more.
-Ever since he’s in the picture she’s doing all these sponsored trips... and she’s a self described introvert. It’s NOT a coincidence.
-Having to buy a fake tree (twice!) because he’s allergic, yet somehow amazingly they are discussing real garland in the house as if he’s miraculously cured.
-spent $1000 on said second tree.
-Having Britney but him a mustang (snicker)
-Frank always trying to talk over Britney in vlogs.
-Frank always inserting himself somewhere when someone is vlogging (like the wedding, Jess party)
-Britney HERSELF saying he loves confrontation and never takes no for an answer
-frank acting like a dick to the security guard in Target (“I don’t see what the big deal is? I’m a fireman!”)
-frank acting like a dick at the airport(“do I look like a terrorist?”)
-Frank acting like a dick with the egg prank.

You know, It’s some shit when two people herald Frank as the second coming of Christ and acting like he’s the white knight who swept Britney off her feet and became a parent to her kids only to find out after you defend his greedy ass that he’s an abuser.

I hope y’all feet taste like strawberries cause you’re gone be eating them for a bit.

Carry on now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

lizpuff2006 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:33 am I have been waiting for something like this to come out. Ever since the hole in the bathroom wall. I think he put it there when he was told he "did the bathroom wrong". Add to it his piss poor reaction to the egg prank and just his overall attitude. He comes off as someone who thinks he needs to be the king of his home and keep his family under his boot. And I bet one day we will be seeing Brit come out with some sort of abuse story.
Was the hole in the wall in a vlog or IG? I must not have watch that?
That sounds like a major red flag fersure!
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

sw4075 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 944e31.jpg[/IMG]
Franks ex comes out and says she’s left two year ago today because of PHYSICAL ABUSE..

Damn. Now it makes you question some of the bruises those kids have had. Plus how Britney can’t do anything without him.

cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

MommaOfThree wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:48 pm Where is aria? How about not in that picture

lol thought the same thing!!! i was gunna post this.
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

kirstento wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:26 pm
Thegrinchette wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:02 pm

I am so curious where you live! (Im about 2 hours from Toronto)
Burlington, the entire greater Toronto area is in an insanely epic property bubble.

I haven’t been on in awhile so I’m catching up and saw this, I just moved out of Burlington!! Image Me and my husband wanted to buy but couldn’t afford the astronomical prices so we’re in Hamilton now

lol im in hamilton too!!!
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

sw4075 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 944e31.jpg[/IMG]
Franks ex comes out and says she’s left two year ago today because of PHYSICAL ABUSE..

Holy shit! Not good news. I worry for the kids.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Here's a quote from the rules of the forum:

"Respect is the name of the game. You must respect your fellow members. Please refrain from inflammatory and defamatory comments as well as flaming, taunting, and general disrespect."

Learn it! Know it! Live it! (thanks to the movie "Fast Times at Ridgemont High")
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

Redhead_med wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:12 am When she was talking about Harlow's teeth in the last vlog I got so angry! She was saying "Thats my fault" in a tone of voicelike she was apologising for spilling coffee or something.
That poor girls teeth are messed up and Britney is responsible. Why did it seem like she doesn't feel bad for it at all?

Also, am I the only one who thought the picture falling off the shelf wasn't because of spirits, but rather because Frank's janky DIY shelves aren't level...
ahahha this was my first thought too!!

as for harlows teeth i cant say anything! when i was a kid my mom put me to bed with apple juice! ina bottle and it rotted my teeth so bad!
quietmouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by quietmouse »

Wow those poor kids if something hasn’t happened yet, it will soon. Those type of people never change, I know from experience. No amount of counseling in the world could save that relationship. I hope Ean sees that and acts quickly poor babies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
quietmouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by quietmouse »

Also shall we start the countdown for brit to make an angry passive aggressive rant addressing it over insta that her subs won’t even know what she’s talking about

cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

smom12 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:46 am No one ever comes on here and states anything as fact? Unless it actually seen in a video or post on social media.

-Ever since he’s in the picture she’s doing all these sponsored trips... and she’s a self described introvert. It’s NOT a coincidence.
-Having to buy a fake tree (twice!) because he’s allergic, yet somehow amazingly they are discussing real garland in the house as if he’s miraculously cured.
-Frank always inserting himself somewhere when someone is vlogging (like the wedding, Jess party)
-frank acting like a dick to the security guard in Target (“I don’t see what the big deal is? I’m a fireman!”)

You know, It’s some shit when two people herald Frank as the second coming of Christ and acting like he’s the white knight who swept Britney off her feet and became a parent to her kids only to find out after you defend his greedy ass that he’s an abuser.

I hope y’all feet taste like strawberries cause you’re gone be eating them for a bit.

Carry on now.

1. what vlog was this?...
2. oddly i find the brittney is always trying to be in control in the vlogs. when frank is talking she always interrupts and other little things. so maybe this is why he talks over her because hes trying to get a word in.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

lazydazey wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:08 am
lizpuff2006 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:33 am I have been waiting for something like this to come out. Ever since the hole in the bathroom wall. I think he put it there when he was told he "did the bathroom wrong". Add to it his piss poor reaction to the egg prank and just his overall attitude. He comes off as someone who thinks he needs to be the king of his home and keep his family under his boot. And I bet one day we will be seeing Brit come out with some sort of abuse story.
Was the hole in the wall in a vlog or IG? I must not have watch that?
That sounds like a major red flag fersure!
It was in a vlog. When they were redoing the bathroom. IIRC he mentioned it was from a hole in the wall from a picture put in the wrong place. But to me it sure didn't look like that. And she had been the one to tell him that he put the picture in the wrong spot. IDK just the way they talked about it gave me some side eye and that was pretty long ago
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

She will be saying "no way freenk would NEVER do something like that, his ex is making it up for attention, trust me I know him SO SO well and when you know you know"

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

TenzBelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TenzBelle »

smom12 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:46 am No one ever comes on here and states anything as fact? Unless it actually seen in a video or post on social media.

Carry on now.

👏👏👏👏The thing is if anyone mentions this in her comments I bet it's going be take down by her so called "comment moderator." Even if we mention it with good intentions.(because I truly don't think anyone deserves any kind of abuse, especially when childrenare involved)

Now on to more speculation, littleFrank may have in fact picked the perfect person he knew would be easy to control. Most abusers don't just pick a partner at random, they pick a partner they feel would be easy to control and manipulate. At the time she was very vulnerable (even if she put herself in that position, it's still gonna cause her to be more vulnerable than before)and she probably told him too much info about herself. Then he came in acting all righteous and swooned her. Idk I've witnessed a ton of abuse and this kinda fits the bill. God please don't let those kids suffer. 😪😥😪
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

i went back and watched the bathroom remodel video on more with morrows( im assuming this is the video u guys are talking about that shows the hole) i diidnt see any hole... although like half the video didint have any audio!.. if this is the wrong video can someone tell me what video to go watch to see it... also what video shows aria getting scared when frank came in.. tittles please lol i dont wanna go looking through dozens of videos theres tons i havent watched and dont want to lol
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Carry on now.

THANK YOU. I bet you he's a CHAUVINISTIC asshole. & I think that's why Dani stopped being friends with Britney too. As far as Aria, she never got a chance to adjust to living without Ean before Frank came into the picture. & I doubt she has any kind of bond with Frank. It probably scared the shit out of her when Britney had a stranger come live with them. I wonder if Aria was in the living room when they got married. If I was her, I would've been terrified. It's sad to see her so uncomfortable around Frank. & them not playing the "yes game" with Frank, made that all too clear.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

cass wrote:i went back and watched the bathroom remodel video on more with morrows( im assuming this is the video u guys are talking about that shows the hole) i diidnt see any hole... although like half the video didint have any audio!.. if this is the wrong video can someone tell me what video to go watch to see it... also what video shows aria getting scared when frank came in.. tittles please lol i dont wanna go looking through dozens of videos theres tons i havent watched and dont want to lol
It was shortly after they moved in

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

I still wholeheartedly believe he knew exactly who she was when they got together since his sister or cousin or mom or whoever posted on Britney’s first post introducing frank on IG. She said “I can’t believe you are together, I’ve been watching you forever!” Or something along those lines. He’s been using her all along and she’s too arrogant or ignorant or both to do anything about it. She’s just gonna keep procreating with him.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

You guys remember all the bruises she had when she was pregnant with Scarlett.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”