BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

TenzBelle
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by TenzBelle »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:31 am I still wholeheartedly believe he knew exactly who she was when they got together since his sister or cousin or mom or whoever posted on Britney’s first post introducing frank on IG. She said “I can’t believe you are together, I’ve been watching you forever!” Or something along those lines. He’s been using her all along and she’s too arrogant or ignorant or both to do anything about it. She’s just gonna keep procreating with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have that feeling as well.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

smom12 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:46 am No one ever comes on here and states anything as fact? Unless it actually seen in a video or post on social media.

Let’s post some FACTS though shall we?

-Aria cowering away from Frank when he went in her room in a vlog.
-Him buying Britney a new computer so she can work more.
-Ever since he’s in the picture she’s doing all these sponsored trips... and she’s a self described introvert. It’s NOT a coincidence.
-Having to buy a fake tree (twice!) because he’s allergic, yet somehow amazingly they are discussing real garland in the house as if he’s miraculously cured.
-spent $1000 on said second tree.
-Having Britney but him a mustang (snicker)
-Frank always trying to talk over Britney in vlogs.
-Frank always inserting himself somewhere when someone is vlogging (like the wedding, Jess party)
-Britney HERSELF saying he loves confrontation and never takes no for an answer
-frank acting like a dick to the security guard in Target (“I don’t see what the big deal is? I’m a fireman!”)
-frank acting like a dick at the airport(“do I look like a terrorist?”)
-Frank acting like a dick with the egg prank.

You know, It’s some shit when two people herald Frank as the second coming of Christ and acting like he’s the white knight who swept Britney off her feet and became a parent to her kids only to find out after you defend his greedy ass that he’s an abuser.

I hope y’all feet taste like strawberries cause you’re gone be eating them for a bit.

Carry on now.

You seem to be saying your interpretation of what you see is fact. It is not. Most of what is discussed here is speculation. (Your comments included)

Furthermore you disrespect those who have a different interpretation with ad hominem and strawman arguments. Please stop. Calm down. It's fine for people to disagree.
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

She makes jokes about his “anger issues” all the time too. Yikes.

Personal but I briefly dated a firefighter who was also a former Marine and he had a pretty serious issue with alcohol and was known to fly off the handle. Didn’t last long.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

WOW at Christine saying he physically abused her. Just fucking wow. Frank is fucking disgusting. The kids being covered in random bruises is now incredibly suspicious. Aria had a bruise in the middle of her fucking forehead a few videos ago. NOT NORMAL!!!

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

chloe6124 wrote:You guys remember all the bruises she had when she was pregnant with Scarlett.

Yes! Completely forgot about that. And she said it was a medical thing that she had never experienced before and then she never mentioned it again, which is very unlike her.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by chloe6124 »

If there is abuse and aria really is in therapy hopefully that comes out with the therapist. Kids having all these bruises. Britney having her legs covered in bruises while pregnant. I believe there was even times we mentioned in here that Britney looked like she had a black eye. This guy knew she was vulnerable. She fell for it hook line and sinker. Now he is spending all her money. Then add that she is always joking about his anger issues. It all adds up to abuse.

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

Thegrinchette wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:12 am Ugh *eye roll* None of us know the reality about anything, this is why it's a GOSSIP site not a factual one. We are here to shoot the shit and speculate, unless you are a fucking dumbass you would take this for what it is.
If you want to call me a fucking dumbass because I won’t sit here and speculate about a CHILD then that’s fine with me.
wish-flowers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wish-flowers »

When Britney first started posting the bruises and the comments about Frank's anger, I thought she was possibly trying to make a cry for help. Why wouldn't she edit that out?
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

wish-flowers wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:28 am When Britney first started posting the bruises and the comments about Frank's anger, I thought she was possibly trying to make a cry for help. Why wouldn't she edit that out?
There have been a lot of things she has posted that leave me wondering why the hell she left it in. Mostly it was with Ean like the reveal of Harlow's pregnancy. But those things were just cringey. Now I don't know about a cry for help but I do wonder if she is so deeply rooted in him already she just doesn't see it. Or doesn't think WE can see it. BC I think if she knew and really KNEW that we all know who he really is, she wouldn't show what she does.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

smom12 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:46 am No one ever comes on here and states anything as fact? Unless it actually seen in a video or post on social media.

-Ever since he’s in the picture she’s doing all these sponsored trips... and she’s a self described introvert. It’s NOT a coincidence.
-Having to buy a fake tree (twice!) because he’s allergic, yet somehow amazingly they are discussing real garland in the house as if he’s miraculously cured.
-Frank always inserting himself somewhere when someone is vlogging (like the wedding, Jess party)
-frank acting like a dick to the security guard in Target (“I don’t see what the big deal is? I’m a fireman!”)

You know, It’s some shit when two people herald Frank as the second coming of Christ and acting like he’s the white knight who swept Britney off her feet and became a parent to her kids only to find out after you defend his greedy ass that he’s an abuser.

I hope y’all feet taste like strawberries cause you’re gone be eating them for a bit.

Carry on now.

Nobody said he’s perfect and nobody is heralding him as whatever you claimed we did. I’m saying I won’t speculate a child has issues because of him given her mothers rap sheet that’s ten times the length of your list above. There’s a difference.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

lizpuff2006 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:31 am
wish-flowers wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:28 am When Britney first started posting the bruises and the comments about Frank's anger, I thought she was possibly trying to make a cry for help. Why wouldn't she edit that out?
There have been a lot of things she has posted that leave me wondering why the hell she left it in. Mostly it was with Ean like the reveal of Harlow's pregnancy. But those things were just cringey. Now I don't know about a cry for help but I do wonder if she is so deeply rooted in him already she just doesn't see it. Or doesn't think WE can see it. BC I think if she knew and really KNEW that we all know who he really is, she wouldn't show what she does.
She was probably plotting to leave Ean for a lot longer than she claims and did those things on purpose to calculate her not looking as bad for leaving him and getting knocked up by the right swipe on a dating app. I truly believe she’s more calculated than she likes to put on in videos and instead is always playing the woman who cowers from this and that.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

I think there a good reasons why frank has a bad rap on this board:

- Getting a girl he just met pregnant.

- Getting his wife to buy him a very overpriced sports car - a dick move IMO considering they have spent nothing yet to help make the house more accessible for Nolan. It also leads me to believe he is very Immature.

- Ex has stated he is not trustworthy/is abusive/ wouldn't trust him around kids.

- Acting like an asshole at the airport, security guard and when people were following them "do you know who I am?" Attitude, privileged at arrogant.

He is no saint as far as I'm concerned. And yes I do think Britney is worse and messing up her kinds psychologically is on her. She is the one that put them in this situation.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

brittknee wrote:

Carry on now.

Nobody said he’s perfect and nobody is heralding him as whatever you claimed we did. I’m saying I won’t speculate a child has issues because of him given her mothers rap sheet that’s ten times the length of your list above. There’s a difference.
Aria seemed fine when they first moved out. It wasn’t until frank joined the picture that she changed so drastically. So yeah Britney is a huge part of it but it’s no coincidence that the biggest change happened when frank started forcing his way into the family. She had frequent bruises showing up right after frank started living with them in the apartment. They all did. How do kids get that many sudden bruises in an APARTMENT?? They never went outside or to the park. Our concern is for the kids, not the jerk Britney brought into their life. We also all saw how Britney changed when he came into her life. She’s never been the best mother but she did a complete flip when he came into her life. She never would have left kids alone to go for a walk before frank came into her life. She always strapped them in the stroller and they went as a family. She would never throw Harlow into her crib to cry as a means of punishment. It’s clear as day why those kids are having so many problems. But look out for Frank’s best interests all you want. We will continue to care about those who matter the most: the kids.

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:03 am
brittknee wrote:

Carry on now.

Aria seemed fine when they first moved out. It wasn’t until frank joined the picture that she changed so drastically. So yeah Britney is a huge part of it but it’s no coincidence that the biggest change happened when frank started forcing his way into the family. She had frequent bruises showing up right after frank started living with them in the apartment. They all did. How do kids get that many sudden bruises in an APARTMENT?? They never went outside or to the park. Our concern is for the kids, not the jerk Britney brought into their life. We also all saw how Britney changed when he came into her life. She’s never been the best mother but she did a complete flip when he came into her life. She never would have left kids alone to go for a walk before frank came into her life. She always strapped them in the stroller and they went as a family. She would never throw Harlow into her crib to cry as a means of punishment. It’s clear as day why those kids are having so many problems. But look out for Frank’s best interests all you want. We will continue to care about those who matter the most: the kids.

Again nobody’s “looking out for Franks best interest” here I only said I’m not going to speculate a child’s issues and why he or she has them. If that makes me a POS on this thread because I won’t discuss a child then that’s something I’m more than willing to live with.

As far as everything else you said I can understand that. If there’s abuse going on in that home then it makes me wonder if Ean has thought the same thing and if so he needs to take the proper steps to take care of that situation and fast.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Evian wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:03 am I think there a good reasons why frank has a bad rap on this board:

- Getting a girl he just met pregnant.

- Getting his wife to buy him a very overpriced sports car - a dick move IMO considering they have spent nothing yet to help make the house more accessible for Nolan. It also leads me to believe he is very Immature.

- Ex has stated he is not trustworthy/is abusive/ wouldn't trust him around kids.

- Acting like an asshole at the airport, security guard and when people were following them "do you know who I am?" Attitude, privileged at arrogant.

He is no saint as far as I'm concerned. And yes I do think Britney is worse and messing up her kinds psychologically is on her. She is the one that put them in this situation.

I think it was a long time ago but didn’t his ex post here or am I thinking of another thread? If it was his ex can someone copy and paste that or even screen shot it and post it here?

And yes Britney is a piece of shit for a lot of things and I hate that I share a name with her haha
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

olemama wrote:

Carry on now.

You seem to be saying your interpretation of what you see is fact. It is not. Most of what is discussed here is speculation. (Your comments included)

Furthermore you disrespect those who have a different interpretation with ad hominem and strawman arguments. Please stop. Calm down. It's fine for people to disagree.
Excuse me? How did I disrespect YOU? By saying you should put your foot in your mouth. If you want to know what really being disrespected is, I’ll show you. But I’m not gonna derail this thread.

So frank being a blatant jerk in target and at the airport is just “opinion”? Ok then, how was he behaving to you?

You know what? Don’t even bother. You obviously have a hard on for him for whatever reason and have blinders on.
Keep on loving him then.Image

And I am calm. Did i use caps? No? Did I curse? No. So go masturbate to his face on your phone. You’re overdue.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Yes Christine came here and if you google it, you will find it. She never said he was abusive at that time but that was still fresh.

It isn't that everyone wants to speculate on children and why they are the way they are, but moreso that everyone here is concerned for the children. Britney is an adult fully capable to put herself into whatever situation she wants. She can fuck up her own life if she wants. But these kids did not ask to be put into any situations and I think most are agreeing that it was shitty for her to turn her kids lives upside down and put them into this situation

Even if he isn't abusive, look at the entire picture and see how things appear to be going
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

brittknee wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:03 am
brittknee wrote: Nobody said he’s perfect and nobody is heralding him as whatever you claimed we did. I’m saying I won’t speculate a child has issues because of him given her mothers rap sheet that’s ten times the length of your list above. There’s a difference.

Again nobody’s “looking out for Franks best interest” here I only said I’m not going to speculate a child’s issues and why he or she has them. If that makes me a POS on this thread because I won’t discuss a child then that’s something I’m more than willing to live with.

As far as everything else you said I can understand that. If there’s abuse going on in that home then it makes me wonder if Ean has thought the same thing and if so he needs to take the proper steps to take care of that situation and fast.
You won’t talk about a child but you’ll stick up for someone who has obviously been using her mother for $$$ (which negatively affects all those children, whether abuse is occurring or not)? Mmmmk. Firefighters don’t make much money (one of my best friends is a firefighter and pays his bills with not much else). Can’t remember if it was you or someone else but one of you said he’s not cashing in... he IS cashing in. There is NO WAY he could ever afford that car or a $1000 Christmas tree or even that house without Britney - FFS he was living with his mommy and daddy before he moved into Britney’s house weeks after meeting her! He is affecting those kids negatively whether it’s abuse or not so to defend him (which I’m sorry if you don’t like to admit it but you ARE), is doing those kids a disservice.
I hope Ean sees what’s going on too but part of the reason we discuss these things HERE is in hopes that Ean or maybe Britney’s dad can be clued in and investigate. She deletes shit so fast that talking on her IG, Twitted or YT is pointless.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
brittknee wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:03 am Aria seemed fine when they first moved out. It wasn’t until frank joined the picture that she changed so drastically. So yeah Britney is a huge part of it but it’s no coincidence that the biggest change happened when frank started forcing his way into the family. She had frequent bruises showing up right after frank started living with them in the apartment. They all did. How do kids get that many sudden bruises in an APARTMENT?? They never went outside or to the park. Our concern is for the kids, not the jerk Britney brought into their life. We also all saw how Britney changed when he came into her life. She’s never been the best mother but she did a complete flip when he came into her life. She never would have left kids alone to go for a walk before frank came into her life. She always strapped them in the stroller and they went as a family. She would never throw Harlow into her crib to cry as a means of punishment. It’s clear as day why those kids are having so many problems. But look out for Frank’s best interests all you want. We will continue to care about those who matter the most: the kids.

You won’t talk about a child but you’ll stick up for someone who has obviously been using her mother for $$$ (which negatively affects all those children, whether abuse is occurring or not)? Mmmmk. Firefighters don’t make much money (one of my best friends is a firefighter and pays his bills with not much else). Can’t remember if it was you or someone else but one of you said he’s not cashing in... he IS cashing in. There is NO WAY he could ever afford that car or a $1000 Christmas tree or even that house without Britney - FFS he was living with his mommy and daddy before he moved into Britney’s house weeks after meeting her! He is affecting those kids negatively whether it’s abuse or not so to defend him (which I’m sorry if you don’t like to admit it but you ARE), is doing those kids a disservice.
I hope Ean sees what’s going on too but part of the reason we discuss these things HERE is in hopes that Ean or maybe Britney’s dad can be clued in and investigate. She deletes shit so fast that talking on her IG, Twitted or YT is pointless.

I pray to god ean is a regular reader in here so he’ll get his ass in gear and take action.

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
brittknee wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:03 am Aria seemed fine when they first moved out. It wasn’t until frank joined the picture that she changed so drastically. So yeah Britney is a huge part of it but it’s no coincidence that the biggest change happened when frank started forcing his way into the family. She had frequent bruises showing up right after frank started living with them in the apartment. They all did. How do kids get that many sudden bruises in an APARTMENT?? They never went outside or to the park. Our concern is for the kids, not the jerk Britney brought into their life. We also all saw how Britney changed when he came into her life. She’s never been the best mother but she did a complete flip when he came into her life. She never would have left kids alone to go for a walk before frank came into her life. She always strapped them in the stroller and they went as a family. She would never throw Harlow into her crib to cry as a means of punishment. It’s clear as day why those kids are having so many problems. But look out for Frank’s best interests all you want. We will continue to care about those who matter the most: the kids.

Yeah he is definitely cashing in and loving every minute of it. Momma Brit bought him his little boys fantasy come true for Christmas. Unlike Ean he knows to play along for the camera, gotta get that ImageImageImage.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”