BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by chloe6124 »

We do know Eans parents Instagram page. There is a private message option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOD NOTE: NO GOING IRL!!!!!!

What would you even say?? “Hi, I’m on a gossip site! I think your grandkids are being abused by their stepdad. I don’t have proof, I’m just speculating! But you should do something!”

Absolutely ridiculous! What would you expect them to do? Go over there with the cops and remove the kids? That’s what they would do! Over GOSSIP!!

Again, no going IRL, EVER!!!
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dazzled »

I think by now we all know olemama just wants to get dicked down by the asshole who's been undeniably rude to people he thinks of as below him.

Trust me, there's plenty of ugly, controlling bald guys with big egos out there. Maybe you can ask Brit for advise so you too can make a catch like that!
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:49 am
brittknee wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:03 am

Aria seemed fine when they first moved out. It wasn’t until frank joined the picture that she changed so drastically. So yeah Britney is a huge part of it but it’s no coincidence that the biggest change happened when frank started forcing his way into the family. She had frequent bruises showing up right after frank started living with them in the apartment. They all did. How do kids get that many sudden bruises in an APARTMENT?? They never went outside or to the park. Our concern is for the kids, not the jerk Britney brought into their life. We also all saw how Britney changed when he came into her life. She’s never been the best mother but she did a complete flip when he came into her life. She never would have left kids alone to go for a walk before frank came into her life. She always strapped them in the stroller and they went as a family. She would never throw Harlow into her crib to cry as a means of punishment. It’s clear as day why those kids are having so many problems. But look out for Frank’s best interests all you want. We will continue to care about those who matter the most: the kids.

Again nobody’s “looking out for Franks best interest” here I only said I’m not going to speculate a child’s issues and why he or she has them. If that makes me a POS on this thread because I won’t discuss a child then that’s something I’m more than willing to live with.

As far as everything else you said I can understand that. If there’s abuse going on in that home then it makes me wonder if Ean has thought the same thing and if so he needs to take the proper steps to take care of that situation and fast.
You won’t talk about a child but you’ll stick up for someone who has obviously been using her mother for $$$ (which negatively affects all those children, whether abuse is occurring or not)? Mmmmk. Firefighters don’t make much money (one of my best friends is a firefighter and pays his bills with not much else). Can’t remember if it was you or someone else but one of you said he’s not cashing in... he IS cashing in. There is NO WAY he could ever afford that car or a $1000 Christmas tree or even that house without Britney - FFS he was living with his mommy and daddy before he moved into Britney’s house weeks after meeting her! He is affecting those kids negatively whether it’s abuse or not so to defend him (which I’m sorry if you don’t like to admit it but you ARE), is doing those kids a disservice.
I hope Ean sees what’s going on too but part of the reason we discuss these things HERE is in hopes that Ean or maybe Britney’s dad can be clued in and investigate. She deletes shit so fast that talking on her IG, Twitted or YT is pointless.

I’m not arguing with you here I’m agreeing with you on things but saying I won’t discuss a child. Again if that makes me a POS then I’m okay with that....she’s a POS because she won’t sit here on a gossip site and discuss a minor how dare her. See how that sounds? Probably not.

I never said he wasn’t an asshole I just said I won’t speculate that he is the only reason for Arias issues. I also won’t speculate that he’s Physically abusive to those kids because that’s not only defaming but it could also effect his career if someone were to come here and read these threads and see those allegations.

But like someone else said above to me y’all carry on. It’s a shame I’m looked at like some defender of Frank just because I won’t speculate abuse toward children. That’s taking this whole gossip thing a bit too far and some of you clearly have no idea where a line should be drawn.
tayloryost63
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by tayloryost63 »

brokenrecord wrote:
smom12 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:46 am No one ever comes on here and states anything as fact? Unless it actually seen in a video or post on social media.

Let’s post some FACTS though shall we?

-Aria cowering away from Frank when he went in her room in a vlog.
-Him buying Britney a new computer so she can work more.
-Ever since he’s in the picture she’s doing all these sponsored trips... and she’s a self described introvert. It’s NOT a coincidence.
-Having to buy a fake tree (twice!) because he’s allergic, yet somehow amazingly they are discussing real garland in the house as if he’s miraculously cured.
-spent $1000 on said second tree.
-Having Britney but him a mustang (snicker)
-Frank always trying to talk over Britney in vlogs.
-Frank always inserting himself somewhere when someone is vlogging (like the wedding, Jess party)
-Britney HERSELF saying he loves confrontation and never takes no for an answer
-frank acting like a dick to the security guard in Target (“I don’t see what the big deal is? I’m a fireman!”)
-frank acting like a dick at the airport(“do I look like a terrorist?”)
-Frank acting like a dick with the egg prank.

You know, It’s some shit when two people herald Frank as the second coming of Christ and acting like he’s the white knight who swept Britney off her feet and became a parent to her kids only to find out after you defend his greedy ass that he’s an abuser.

I hope y’all feet taste like strawberries cause you’re gone be eating them for a bit.

Carry on now.

THANK YOU. I bet you he's a CHAUVINISTIC asshole. & I think that's why Dani stopped being friends with Britney too. As far as Aria, she never got a chance to adjust to living without Ean before Frank came into the picture. & I doubt she has any kind of bond with Frank. It probably scared the shit out of her when Britney had a stranger come live with them. I wonder if Aria was in the living room when they got married. If I was her, I would've been terrified. It's sad to see her so uncomfortable around Frank. & them not playing the "yes game" with Frank, made that all too clear.
Ya the relationship is cringeworthy

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

dazzled wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:01 am I think by now we all know olemama just wants to get dicked down by the asshole who's been undeniably rude to people he thinks of as below him.

Trust me, there's plenty of ugly, controlling bald guys with big egos out there. Maybe you can ask Brit for advise so you too can make a catch like that!
This is super juvenile of a thing to say just because someone doesn’t agree with every single person on this thread. Who talks like that? 13 year olds? Someone wants to be “dicked down” by a man based on the fact that they’re not going to claim abuse toward children like everyone else here without knowing FACTS?

This is getting gross. Enjoy your all’s thread.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

brittknee wrote:
brittknee wrote:
Again nobody’s “looking out for Franks best interest” here I only said I’m not going to speculate a child’s issues and why he or she has them. If that makes me a POS on this thread because I won’t discuss a child then that’s something I’m more than willing to live with.

As far as everything else you said I can understand that. If there’s abuse going on in that home then it makes me wonder if Ean has thought the same thing and if so he needs to take the proper steps to take care of that situation and fast.
You won’t talk about a child but you’ll stick up for someone who has obviously been using her mother for $$$ (which negatively affects all those children, whether abuse is occurring or not)? Mmmmk. Firefighters don’t make much money (one of my best friends is a firefighter and pays his bills with not much else). Can’t remember if it was you or someone else but one of you said he’s not cashing in... he IS cashing in. There is NO WAY he could ever afford that car or a $1000 Christmas tree or even that house without Britney - FFS he was living with his mommy and daddy before he moved into Britney’s house weeks after meeting her! He is affecting those kids negatively whether it’s abuse or not so to defend him (which I’m sorry if you don’t like to admit it but you ARE), is doing those kids a disservice.
I hope Ean sees what’s going on too but part of the reason we discuss these things HERE is in hopes that Ean or maybe Britney’s dad can be clued in and investigate. She deletes shit so fast that talking on her IG, Twitted or YT is pointless.

I’m not arguing with you here I’m agreeing with you on things but saying I won’t discuss a child. Again if that makes me a POS then I’m okay with that....she’s a POS because she won’t sit here on a gossip site and discuss a minor how dare her. See how that sounds? Probably not.

I never said he wasn’t an asshole I just said I won’t speculate that he is the only reason for Arias issues. I also won’t speculate that he’s Physically abusive to those kids because that’s not only defaming but it could also effect his career if someone were to come here and read these threads and see those allegations.

But like someone else said above to me y’all carry on. It’s a shame I’m looked at like some defender of Frank just because I won’t speculate abuse toward children. That’s taking this whole gossip thing a bit too far and some of you clearly have no idea where a line should be drawn.
At no point did I call you a POS lol you must have put that into your own head. maybe you’re feeling guilty that you won’t defend the innocent children but you’ll defend a grown man child. I’m not even talking about him being abusive - I’m talking about the fact that you are dismissing all the awful things he has done that have DEFINITELY affected those kids and saying that Britney is the only reason Aria is having such a rough time. Britney had an amicable relationship with Ean before the jackass came into the picture, then suddenly frank had to start taking the kids out to Ean rather than Britney doing it. He has negatively impacted that family and those poor kids. Why dish you even comment about frank at all? You could have just kept your opinion to yourself - you even admitted you feel like people think you defend Britney when you post here.

Last edited by LynnGLOVE8989 on Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 020453.jpg[/IMG]

So Christine confirms what we all knew already. Frankie boy is a hillbilly wife beatin piece of trailer trash. Shocker. There were no signs...

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Man those photos make me so sad
tayloryost63
Wallflower
Wallflower

Who’s legs are those? Yikes

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Ugh those photos make me sad too. Those poor kids.

tayloryost63
Wallflower
Wallflower

Who’s legs are those?

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Those are Aria's legs
tayloryost63
Wallflower
Wallflower

Mustangs are junk lol he had a nicer car before getting that piece of shit. I drive a Jeep and it’s a hell of a lot nicer than a mustang

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:32 am
brittknee wrote:

At no point did I call you a POS lol you must have put that into your own head. maybe you’re feeling guilty that you won’t defend the innocent children but you’ll defend a grown man child. I’m not even talking about him being abusive - I’m talking about the fact that you are dismissing all the awful things he has done that have DEFINITELY affected those kids and saying that Britney is the only reason Aria is having such a rough time. Britney had an amicable relationship with Ean before the jackass came into the picture, then suddenly frank had to start taking the kids out to Ean rather than Britney doing it. He has negatively impacted that family and those poor kids. Why dish you even comment about frank at all? You could have just kept your opinion to yourself - you even admitted you feel like people think you defend Britney when you post here.

My initial post was in reference to people accusing and speculating abuse by Franks hands toward the children and Aria having the issues she seems to have are only because of Frank. I wasn’t aware that I needed to chime in on that same post regarding everything that’s been commented on in the past week here. My deepest apologies to you.

Nobody else here has an issue with sharing an opinion it’s only frowned upon when someone disagrees it seems. I commented on here months ago about how I thought Vanessa was worse off than Britney and I got a lot of crap
for that and was told I defended Britney in saying that LOL so yeah I’m my initial post I put that I hate commenting here for fear that someone will claim I defend her. Who the heck wouldn’t? 🤣

And please by all means inform me on how I can “defend the innocent children” because I’ll do that in a heart beat. But against what? Abuse that NONE OF YOU know is happening and only speculating here?

And talk about putting words in ones mouth.....telling me I’m defending Frank by saying we shouldn’t discuss abuse against children as if it’s FACT? How is saying “we shouldn’t say he’s abusing the kids” sticking up for him?
Last edited by brittknee on Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tayloryost63
Wallflower
Wallflower

I agree lol. Mustangs are shitty cars anyway. My mom has a Land Rover and I drive it when I can but I don’t boast about it
tayloryost63
Wallflower
Wallflower

Ya and it’s like right before Christmas. Spoiling her little brats

tayloryost63
Wallflower
Wallflower

I think she’s doing this for clout
tayloryost63
Wallflower
Wallflower

lizpuff2006 wrote:Those are Aria's legs
That’s what i figured.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

brittknee wrote:
brittknee wrote: I’m not arguing with you here I’m agreeing with you on things but saying I won’t discuss a child. Again if that makes me a POS then I’m okay with that....she’s a POS because she won’t sit here on a gossip site and discuss a minor how dare her. See how that sounds? Probably not.

My initial post was in reference to people accusing and speculating abuse by Franks hands toward the children and Aria having the issues she seems to have are only because of Frank. I wasn’t aware that I needed to chime in on that same post regarding everything that’s been commented on in the past week here. My deepest apologies to you.

Nobody else here has an issue with sharing an opinion it’s only frowned upon when someone disagrees it seems. I commented on here months ago about how I thought Vanessa was worse off than Britney and I got a lot of crap
for that and was told I defended Britney in saying that LOL so yeah I’m my initial post I put that I hate commenting here for fear that someone will claim I defend her. Who the heck wouldn’t? Image

And please by all means inform me on how I can “defend the innocent children” because I’ll do that in a heart beat. But against what? Abuse that NONE OF YOU know is happening and only speculating here?

And talk about putting words in ones mouth.....telling me I’m defending Frank by saying we shouldn’t discuss abuse against children as if it’s FACT? How is saying “we shouldn’t say he’s abusing the kids” sticking up for him?
... but you ARE defending him.

From Miriam Webster dictionary:

Definition of defend
transitive verb
1a : to drive danger or attack away from
defend the castle from invaders
b(1) : to maintain or support in the face of argument or hostile criticism

You are defending him from accusations. Accusations that don’t affect YOU in the least but could shed light on the situation to any of Britney’s family members who may be lurking here (they could protect the kids). Maybe they are “accusations” but there is evidence and many of the members of this board think they should be taken seriously by her family members to protect the kids.

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:22 pm
brittknee wrote:

for that and was told I defended Britney in saying that LOL so yeah I’m my initial post I put that I hate commenting here for fear that someone will claim I defend her. Who the heck wouldn’t? Image

... but you ARE defending him.

From Miriam Webster dictionary:

Definition of defend
transitive verb
1a : to drive danger or attack away from
defend the castle from invaders
b(1) : to maintain or support in the face of argument or hostile criticism

You are defending him from accusations. Accusations that don’t affect YOU in the least but could shed light on the situation to any of Britney’s family members who may be lurking here (they could protect the kids). Maybe they are “accusations” but there is evidence and many of the members of this board think they should be taken seriously by her family members to protect the kids.

If I’ve done that then I’ll own it and apologize for it but I absolutely won’t say someone’s abusing a child because someone’s got a bruise on their knee at 9 years old either. If that’s the case then Aria has been apparently abused her entire life because before Frank she had bruises on her knees too in videos past.
Last edited by brittknee on Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”