Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

Baz1_ wrote:Emma has to eat off that nasty tray that sits in a dirty sink all day before Rachelle can be bothered to clean it. Why doesn’t Emma have any plates? She’s old enough to start practicing using a fork and spoon too. Too bad that would require Rachelle to actually put some effort into teaching her how to use them. Sorry Emma, maybe your mom will get around to it when you turn 3Image
By the time Emma is 3, Rash and Justine will also have two almost two 18 month olds (or however old click bait A and B will be at that time). Teach her how to use a fork and spoon? Emma won't even be able to say those words by age 3.

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

Greenapples2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Greenapples2 »

I think rachelle constantly lying for the camera and social media will drive justin away. She wants to portray a perfect life even if it means lying about freaking cinnamon rolls. I 10000% believe justin will get sick of it. It may take years but eventually her lies will start to bleed into their "real" lives. We always say justin is the one that caused their marital issues but I think rachelle is batshit crazy and just makes problems up and he is left confused as to what he did wrong. He probably had no idea she even was thinking brynn saved their marriage because he never knew there was an issue to start with.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I had these space saver high chairs for my kids. They attached to the dining room chairs and also had a tray (we never used them because we just pulled the chair in and they ate with us at the table) These even reclined for babies who couldn’t sit up. When we ate dinner, everyone sat with us at the table.

It just blows my mind at something so simple that doesn’t occur to her. There they are talking to a camera and not WITH her and she’s shoved back into a corner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Ld5 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:02 am I had these space saver high chairs for my kids. They attached to the dining room chairs and also had a tray (we never used them because we just pulled the chair in and they ate with us at the table) These even reclined for babies who couldn’t sit up. When we ate dinner, everyone sat with us at the table.

It just blows my mind at something so simple that doesn’t occur to her. There they are talking to a camera and not WITH her and she’s shoved back into a corner.

Well trashy had to have the expensive crap for Emma and undoubtedly will for the twins. She’s nitwit who can’t think for herself. And god forbid she would CALL her mom and ask a few questions!! Or I dunno READ A DAMN book on parenting!! Oh wait she’s a millennial! It has to be an app to read. 🙄

Im a firm believer in no phones, no tv, no electronics at meal times. It is family time to catch up with what’s going on. Not a time to vlog or whatever they do. Butttt they are millennials and FAILING at parenting! Look at Emma she needs speech therapy because of poor ass parenting skills from her so-called parents.
Ket52
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ket52 »

Yeah Rachelle saying that Emma ate more of her orange than the cinnamon roll was just strange. There was clearly lots of orange left. She is most definitely a compulsive liar if she even lies about such small things like this. They also never give Emma water while she eats! Poor girl was struggling to get that cinnamon bun down and would probably love a drink with her meal. They are so clueless.
Kellyb5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kellyb5 »

Dani_465 wrote:
Ld5 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:02 am I had these space saver high chairs for my kids. They attached to the dining room chairs and also had a tray (we never used them because we just pulled the chair in and they ate with us at the table) These even reclined for babies who couldn’t sit up. When we ate dinner, everyone sat with us at the table.

Well trashy had to have the expensive crap for Emma and undoubtedly will for the twins. She’s nitwit who can’t think for herself. And god forbid she would CALL her mom and ask a few questions!! Or I dunno READ A DAMN book on parenting!! Oh wait she’s a millennial! It has to be an app to read. Image

Im a firm believer in no phones, no tv, no electronics at meal times. It is family time to catch up with what’s going on. Not a time to vlog or whatever they do. Butttt they are millennials and FAILING at parenting! Look at Emma she needs speech therapy because of poor ass parenting skills from her so-called parents.
She’s not a shit parent because she’s a millennial. She’s a shit parent because she’s a shit parent.

Kckeek18
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kckeek18 »

Kellyb5 wrote:
Dani_465 wrote:

Well trashy had to have the expensive crap for Emma and undoubtedly will for the twins. She’s nitwit who can’t think for herself. And god forbid she would CALL her mom and ask a few questions!! Or I dunno READ A DAMN book on parenting!! Oh wait she’s a millennial! It has to be an app to read. Image

She’s not a shit parent because she’s a millennial. She’s a shit parent because she’s a shit parent.

Was going to say the same. Being a millennial doesn’t make you a bad parent. But OK Boomer.

Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

Kellyb5 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:25 am
Dani_465 wrote:

Yeah...that has nothing to do with her being a millennial. They are both too accustomed to not having to do anything all day, they’re lazy as fuck. They’re lazy with their parenting too. They do what’s best for themselves, not what’s best for Emma. They can’t even be bothered to educate themselves on where Emma should be developmentally. Google has plenty of reputable information, she’s just too busy trying to find the next company to get a sponsorship from and some freebies from.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Kckeek18 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:50 am
Kellyb5 wrote:
Dani_465 wrote:

Was going to say the same. Being a millennial doesn’t make you a bad parent. But OK Boomer.

Proud to be a boomer! Lazy ass millennial generation is giving yall a bad reputation!!
Kellyb5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kellyb5 »

Dani_465 wrote:
Kellyb5 wrote: She’s not a shit parent because she’s a millennial. She’s a shit parent because she’s a shit parent.

Proud to be a boomer! Lazy ass millennial generation is giving yall a bad reputation!!
Nearly all millennials I know including myself work very hard for the life they have. Do you realize how hard to is to start an adult life with mountains of student loans while getting paid close to minimum wage with a bachelors degree? You are basically set up for failure.

Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

Kellyb5 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:57 am
Dani_465 wrote:

Nearly all millennials I know including myself work very hard for the life they have. Do you realize how hard to is to start an adult life with mountains of student loans while getting paid close to minimum wage with a bachelors degree? You are basically set up for failure.

I roll my eyes so hard every time someone lumps everyone between the age of 22 & 37 into one group. Yes, there are lazy people just like Rachelle that seem to do very little work and expect to get everything handed to them on a silver platter. But not everyone is like that. Plenty of millennial parents put in the effort to educate their children. Plenty of children are perfectly on track and are hitting their milestones *despite* having millennials as parents.

Rachelle’s shitty parenting comes from Rachelle, not necessarily her age
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Dani_465 wrote:

I worked very hard for my bachelor’s degree. My job paid for my degree and I signed a contract to work for them for x years.
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

opangatay wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 27beec.jpg[/IMG]

Oh my lord

Holy shit that scared me. Also, that damn ugly gingerbread pilgrim dress needs to GO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Hmmm... what do 13year old boys love, Trashy is asking... hasn’t she got a husband barely out of his teens?! Does he not remember?!

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

pitbullmommy wrote:
opangatay wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 27beec.jpg[/IMG]

Oh my lord

Holy shit that scared me. Also, that damn ugly gingerbread pilgrim dress needs to GO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Whoever said this looks like a vintage photo from the 70s nailed it. Nothing wrong with Emma, IMO. But I had those shoes in the late 70s. And the dress is awful, bad color for Emma, and the length ruins it. If it were shortened above the knee with layers of tulle under the skirt to make it stand out, it would be a darling pageant/dance dress. The whole photo looks washed out, probably from filters meant to brighten it up. But it just looks faded.

spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

Dani_465 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:01 am
Dani_465 wrote:

I worked very hard for my bachelor’s degree. My job paid for my degree and I signed a contract to work for them for x years.
Lucky you, nobody cares. Let's just nip this argument in the bud shall we? We're here to gossip about Rachelle not argue amongst ourselves about millennials/boomers.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Here_2_talk wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:15 pm Hmmm... what do 13year old boys love, Trashy is asking... hasn’t she got a husband barely out of his teens?! Does he not remember?!

ImageImage

Right??? How about games? Nerf guns? BB guns? Sports stuff
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

Here_2_talk wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:15 pm Hmmm... what do 13year old boys love, Trashy is asking... hasn’t she got a husband barely out of his teens?! Does he not remember?!

ImageImage

Lol yeah she didn't even need to ask that question lol. She just wanted an excuse to say "we're helping a family for Christmas" wow, so generous, so Christian, so selfless!! Only.... It doesn't count if you're publicising it in order to polish up your gross image. This is some PR stunt, not genuine charity. If it was, she wouldn't feel the need to publish it online.
mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

Why is the kid sitting on a cardboard? Is it to pretend you just got the crate? Lol she got this a month ago. Or is it not to ruin the ugly white rug? Image
Oh and she used someone's vocab suggestion "pumped" Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... c1c043.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

mikanai wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:40 pm Why is the kid sitting on a cardboard? Is it to pretend you just got the crate? Lol she got this a month ago. Or is it not to ruin the ugly white rug? Image
Oh and she used someone's vocab suggestion "pumped"

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
And loving! Trashy learned two new words!! Hmmmmm. Trashy AND Emma are learning new words. Maybe poor speech runs in the family!

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”