BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Is anyone in Britney or Ean’s family going to call CPS, or try to get those kids taken out of that house?
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Crystal212
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Crystal212 »

brittknee wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:07 am I hate commenting on this thread sometimes because I feel like people think I’m sticking up for Britney when I’m not.....but I’m also not going to sit here and speculate things (especially things involving children) and then converse about it as though it’s fact.

About Aria and everyone saying they’re concerned her issues are related to Frank try and keep in mind that her MOTHER may be the problem because she’s old enough now to see how dysfunctional her childhood has become at the hands of her mothers inability to make a decision. Let’s not forget Britney had been with Aria’s father for close to a decade only to move several times with him then move another time when she left all while getting knocked up and married to someone new and yet again moving to yet another house. To speculate that Frank is some creep isn’t fair and to people first looking at this thread they could get the wrong idea but that’s just me.

I just feel like Frank gets a really bad rap here and for reasons I’m not sure of......he’s not some guy that seems to have cashed in he’s still working as a firefighter serving his community and he stepped in before learning of Britney’s pregnancy and did a fantastic job as a step parent from what we were shown in videos and you can clearly see how much those kids adore him. People speculating here that Scarlett is his and her golden child but tend to forget that Scarlett is his blood child and the rest of the kids are in school all day so of course we see them spending time with the baby.....everyone else is at school.

Maybe I’ve said too much here and I’m sure I’ll get backlash for it but at the end of the day I don’t think Frank is the problem I think Britney is. His family has stepped up in so many ways with all of her children and have shown that he comes from a caring and well rounded home then pan to Britney’s family nicotine stained hair family members and sparse presence unless it’s some function she pays for but we want to sit here and say Frank is a bad person.

I’m just saying give credit where it’s due and maybe don’t speculate that he’s some weird grown man because none of us know what Arias issue is.....saying aria has issues because of or with Frank is just speculation.
He has because Britney (technically her kids since they are the ones who make the money) is the one funding their lifestyle. He saves his money and Britney's pays their living expenses. She also bought him his dream car which he would never have been able to afford on his own...I don't judge him very much for it since I feel like it's karma for Britney but the guy hit the jackpot with her and he takes advantage of it.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

Crystal212 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:55 pm
brittknee wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:07 am I hate commenting on this thread sometimes because I feel like people think I’m sticking up for Britney when I’m not.....but I’m also not going to sit here and speculate things (especially things involving children) and then converse about it as though it’s fact.

About Aria and everyone saying they’re concerned her issues are related to Frank try and keep in mind that her MOTHER may be the problem because she’s old enough now to see how dysfunctional her childhood has become at the hands of her mothers inability to make a decision. Let’s not forget Britney had been with Aria’s father for close to a decade only to move several times with him then move another time when she left all while getting knocked up and married to someone new and yet again moving to yet another house. To speculate that Frank is some creep isn’t fair and to people first looking at this thread they could get the wrong idea but that’s just me.

I just feel like Frank gets a really bad rap here and for reasons I’m not sure of......he’s not some guy that seems to have cashed in he’s still working as a firefighter serving his community and he stepped in before learning of Britney’s pregnancy and did a fantastic job as a step parent from what we were shown in videos and you can clearly see how much those kids adore him. People speculating here that Scarlett is his and her golden child but tend to forget that Scarlett is his blood child and the rest of the kids are in school all day so of course we see them spending time with the baby.....everyone else is at school.

Maybe I’ve said too much here and I’m sure I’ll get backlash for it but at the end of the day I don’t think Frank is the problem I think Britney is. His family has stepped up in so many ways with all of her children and have shown that he comes from a caring and well rounded home then pan to Britney’s family nicotine stained hair family members and sparse presence unless it’s some function she pays for but we want to sit here and say Frank is a bad person.

I’m just saying give credit where it’s due and maybe don’t speculate that he’s some weird grown man because none of us know what Arias issue is.....saying aria has issues because of or with Frank is just speculation.
He has because Britney (technically her kids since they are the ones who make the money) is the one funding their lifestyle. He saves his money and Britney's pays their living expenses. She also bought him his dream car which he would never have been able to afford on his own...I don't judge him very much for it since I feel like it's karma for Britney but the guy hit the jackpot with her and he takes advantage of it.
You’re right I misspoke. I should have only given him credit for the fact that he is one of the very few YouTube men out there that have seem to keep their job for now. But you are right.
sw4075
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sw4075 »

brittknee wrote:
Crystal212 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:55 pm

You’re right I misspoke. I should have only given him credit for the fact that he is one of the very few YouTube men out there that have seem to keep their job for now. But you are right.
Actually didn’t he go from full time to part time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YTRed
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by YTRed »

Just watched the Yes video. Seemed like Frank was joking when winking about Haper. But at the end Nolan kept saying goodnight mommy's baby, baby Frank, and kept repeating it. Maybe she'll make a Christmas announcement?
wish-flowers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wish-flowers »

So I'm not planning on contacting CPS, but what are the forum rules for such? Just wondering, as I'm new to this forum.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

brittknee wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:22 pm
brittknee wrote: My initial post was in reference to people accusing and speculating abuse by Franks hands toward the children and Aria having the issues she seems to have are only because of Frank. I wasn’t aware that I needed to chime in on that same post regarding everything that’s been commented on in the past week here. My deepest apologies to you.

Nobody else here has an issue with sharing an opinion it’s only frowned upon when someone disagrees it seems. I commented on here months ago about how I thought Vanessa was worse off than Britney and I got a lot of crap
for that and was told I defended Britney in saying that LOL so yeah I’m my initial post I put that I hate commenting here for fear that someone will claim I defend her. Who the heck wouldn’t? Image

And please by all means inform me on how I can “defend the innocent children” because I’ll do that in a heart beat. But against what? Abuse that NONE OF YOU know is happening and only speculating here?

And talk about putting words in ones mouth.....telling me I’m defending Frank by saying we shouldn’t discuss abuse against children as if it’s FACT? How is saying “we shouldn’t say he’s abusing the kids” sticking up for him?
... but you ARE defending him.

From Miriam Webster dictionary:

Definition of defend
transitive verb
1a : to drive danger or attack away from
defend the castle from invaders
b(1) : to maintain or support in the face of argument or hostile criticism

You are defending him from accusations. Accusations that don’t affect YOU in the least but could shed light on the situation to any of Britney’s family members who may be lurking here (they could protect the kids). Maybe they are “accusations” but there is evidence and many of the members of this board think they should be taken seriously by her family members to protect the kids.

If I’ve done that then I’ll own it and apologize for it but I absolutely won’t say someone’s abusing a child because someone’s got a bruise on their knee at 9 years old either. If that’s the case then Aria has been apparently abused her entire life because before Frank she had bruises on her knees too in videos past.
I didn’t see ANYONE tell you to accuse him of abuse over a bruise on her knee. Image

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

wish-flowers wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:00 pm So I'm not planning on contacting CPS, but what are the forum rules for such? Just wondering, as I'm new to this forum.
From the rules:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

In case it cannot be read:

The rules state: We do NOT encourage posters to contact CPS, authorities/local law enforcement, family members etc of any yter or fellow YTMD user. IF a post is made indicating that you've contacted a third party you will be immediately banned
sw4075
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sw4075 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:In case it cannot be read:

The rules state: We do NOT encourage posters to contact CPS, authorities/local law enforcement, family members etc of any yter or fellow YTMD user. IF a post is made indicating that you've contacted a third party you will be immediately banned
Hey lizpuff you’re name looks familiar. Were you in the discord group?

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sw4075 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:24 pm

Hey lizpuff you’re name looks familiar. Were you in the discord group?

yep
marissalasel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marissalasel »

anyone else genuinely concerned about this news? I’m obviously on this site bc I enjoy the snark and gossip but this is a little more than that for me and I actually feel kind of sick.

She’s married to him. I doubt they signed a prenuptial or anything—and she has a child with him so they’re technically forever bonded in some way. How fast all of that happened is classic for an abuser.

First establish control and then all of the real demons start to show their ugly heads.

Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

brittknee wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:25 am
Thegrinchette wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:12 am Ugh *eye roll* None of us know the reality about anything, this is why it's a GOSSIP site not a factual one. We are here to shoot the shit and speculate, unless you are a fucking dumbass you would take this for what it is.
If you want to call me a fucking dumbass because I won’t sit here and speculate about a CHILD then that’s fine with me.
Settle down. I was clearly referring to freeenk since you claim that saying certain things about him is damaging. If you dont want to speculate then dont come on here. Stay on her IG and just accept her perfect life as truth and be on your merry way by telling her shes goals
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

*Note: this also goes for contacting Ean and his family.*

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
melissaaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melissaaaa »

I really hope the evidence found is being misconstrued. Those poor kids. I hope if anything is going on that Aria tells someone. Knucklehead Britney won’t, and Nolan, Harlow and Scarlet need someone to advocate for them.

Christine’s insta story left me with a pit in my stomach.

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

Thegrinchette wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:13 pm
Thegrinchette wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:12 am Ugh *eye roll* None of us know the reality about anything, this is why it's a GOSSIP site not a factual one. We are here to shoot the shit and speculate, unless you are a fucking dumbass you would take this for what it is.
If you want to call me a fucking dumbass because I won’t sit here and speculate about a CHILD then that’s fine with me.
Settle down. I was clearly referring to freeenk since you claim that saying certain things about him is damaging. If you dont want to speculate then dont come on here. Stay on her IG and just accept her perfect life as truth and be on your merry way by telling her shes goals
Yeah because clearly that’s what I’ve been doing. 🙄
Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

brittknee wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:23 pm
Thegrinchette wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:13 pm

Yeah because clearly that’s what I’ve been doing. 🙄
I am happy for you.
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

this abuse accusations is just whoa!!!!

do we know that christine is even talking about frank?! could she be talking about someone else or even a family member that was abusive?
has anyone reached out to even ask if thats who shes talking about...

as much as brittney is a horrible parent. do we really think she would allow someone to do that to her kids?

as for the bruises on the kids in past videos! i can see how maybe they could have happen while in the apartment. it was a smaller space then the kids were used to so maybe they just werent spacial aware or used to the smaller spaces and got hurt more often...the bruises on nolans head could have been from him falling, that is a regular thing for him... but the ones on their arms are suspisious same with what looks like the black eyes... the ones on arias knees are just weird, but i feel like aria would have told her dad or even nolan he doesnt have much of a filter lmao.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

cass wrote:this abuse accusations is just whoa!!!!

do we know that christine is even talking about frank?! could she be talking about someone else or even a family member that was abusive?
She is very clearly talking about a romantic relationship. She and Frank ended their engagement in December 2017. She’s talking about him.

cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

LilSeb1010 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:58 pm
cass wrote:this abuse accusations is just whoa!!!!

She is very clearly talking about a romantic relationship. She and Frank ended their engagement in December 2017. She’s talking about him.

do we know why they broke up?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”