BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

dramalurker2019
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by dramalurker2019 »

[/quote]Also if you go to about 4:15 and watch Aria's face when she says you can ask Frank anything you want and he has to say yes....she looks down and twists her face a bit, idk it gave me the freaking creeps. I really worry about her Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[/quote]

I hope she is not being abused in a creepy way by frank. Poor girl. I wish she had asked her mom if she could live with Ean on that day where she had to say yes to everything. :(
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

I'm dying....Frank said him and Britch made a deal that he could keep that car forever. He really thinks the kids will be driving it one day. Haha frankenweenie....you don't know her like we do. She keeps nothing for more than 6 months, maybe 1 year max. She will make you sell that car and if you won't... she'll trade you in like she did Ean.
sicklequeen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sicklequeen »

cass wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:08 pm
LilSeb1010 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:58 pm
cass wrote:this abuse accusations is just whoa!!!!

do we know that christine is even talking about frank?! could she be talking about someone else or even a family member that was abusive?
has anyone reached out to even ask if thats who shes talking about...
She is very clearly talking about a romantic relationship. She and Frank ended their engagement in December 2017. She’s talking about him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
do we know why they broke up?
Christine broke off the engagement when she found out Frank cheated on her, idk if it was with Brittany or if he just slept around in general..this is what i remember from last year's discussion? Correct me if i'm wrong because I also have memories of him suddenly dumping her and the affairs came out after? Infidelity was the official reason, of that i'm sure, Christine even warned B about him. Though Britt and Frank later said that Christine was the one who cheated so he dumped her, obviously to justify themselves and making him look like the innocent party.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Daffodil82 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:29 pm I'm dying....Frank said him and Britch made a deal that he could keep that car forever. He really thinks the kids will be driving it one day. Haha frankenweenie....you don't know her like we do. She keeps nothing for more than 6 months, maybe 1 year max. She will make you sell that car and if you won't... she'll trade you in like she did Ean.
What the heck! Right after I made the above post saying she doesn't keep anything around for long she went on insta and made a post about how she's had the baby Bjorn highchair for 5+ years. Trying to prove a point Britch?? Read here much??

Just like us asking where Luna was....then she appears.
Asking about Harlow's teeth enamel....then she addresses it.
The delivery driver snacks and not taking credit for it...she then makes sure to say in the video that it wasn't her idea.
Last edited by Daffodil82 on Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

I sure hope ean or his family reads here and contacts franks ex. Maybe she will send him a message. Those kids don’t need to be in that home even if Britney is the only one he’s hitting. Kids don’t need to see that crap.

Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

Daffodil82 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:01 pm
Daffodil82 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:29 pm I'm dying....Frank said him and Britch made a deal that he could keep that car forever. He really thinks the kids will be driving it one day. Haha frankenweenie....you don't know her like we do. She keeps nothing for more than 6 months, maybe 1 year max. She will make you sell that car and if you won't... she'll trade you in like she did Ean.
What the heck! Right after I made the above post saying she doesn't keep anything around for long she went on insta and made a post about how she's had the baby Bjorn highchair for 5+ years. Trying to prove a point Britch?? Read here much??

Just like us asking where Luna was....then she appears.
Asking about Harlow's teeth enamel....then she addresses it.
The delivery driver snacks and not taking credit for it...she then makes sure to say in the video that it wasn't her idea.
Right?! I noticed all of this too!!!

Can I just say though that the Harlow teeth thing is horrible. I could understand a first time mom but it was her THIRD. Its not a learning experience it's called lazy parenting. You want Harlow to shut up so you can bang baldy so you dump her in her crib with a bottle. EVERY baby app warns about not doing this. You know Bitcney is on her phone 24/7. Shes a lazy POS.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

That person sitting beside of Frank is not Britney. Her mannerisms and voice are different. At this point, does she even know who she is?

She'll be pregnant by March.

The look on Frank's face when Britney is talking about Nolan doing really well says it all. Frank is scared shitless.
Last edited by flightlessbird on Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

They're traveling for 2020, talking about another baby (mostly rank), paying off debt, and a wedding ceremony. And she said she's done after one more kid but frank wants more than 2. They almost forgot to do an update on their existing kids. and of course they start with scarface and her allergy. No talk about Nolan therapy or anything just about some swab test that they dont have results for yet. aria, wasnt applying herself in school and now she is. Harlow likes pushing people buttons and is the :wildcard child."
Oh and they said about his hair transplants cause he went for a second treatment.
Also brit reads here, she deff brought up talking over frank bahaha.
Icedtea3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Icedtea3 »

MommaOfThree wrote:I sure hope ean or his family reads here and contacts franks ex. Maybe she will send him a message. Those kids don’t need to be in that home even if Britney is the only one he’s hitting. Kids don’t need to see that crap.

If Frank was the one abusing Christine then she should atleast try to contact Ean. If I knew someone had been abusive to people in the past then I would want to know atleast for the kids sake. Telling brit brit will do absolutely nothing since it means her "perfect" family isn't that perfect anymore.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

She has absolutely no business having anymore babies. No business AT ALL.

Her pregnancy announcement vlog for Harlow said it all. Nolan was younger, not showing any real signs of DMD, they were happy enough to risk having another child with DMD - all the while being uneducated on the subject.

She had no business having harlow, let alone scarlett, let alone another 1-3 frenken weenie babies.
Icedtea3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Icedtea3 »

lazydazey wrote:They're traveling for 2020, talking about another baby (mostly rank), paying off debt, and a wedding ceremony. And she said she's done after one more kid but frank wants more than 2. They almost forgot to do an update on their existing kids. and of course they start with scarface and her allergy. No talk about Nolan therapy or anything just about some swab test that they dont have results for yet. aria, wasnt applying herself in school and now she is. Harlow likes pushing people buttons and is the :wildcard child."
Oh and they said about his hair transplants cause he went for a second treatment.
Also brit reads here, she deff brought up talking over frank bahaha.
Of course Harlow is a wild child. Shes in that wild discovery stage and shes ignored constantly. My niece is the same way, she pushes people's buttons and throws constant tantrums because my SIL doesn't pay attention to her. She dotes on the "first born golden child", her son instead. She needs someone to sit down with her and play or take her to do things not just sit her on the couch in front of a tablet. I hate when people have children just to have them and don't actually do things with them.

I feel like at first Brit actually cared about Aria and Nolan but when Nolans condition got worse she shut herself off emotionally. She couldn't handle it and now shes popping out kids to feel some type of way and of course for the money.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

i think shes pregnant now!! when frank was saying were in the beginning phase brit was like wait were talking about this were going to tell them and then he said wedding and they laughed bc she thought he was going to say something else... then at 13:02 when talking about babies u have to look closely but he nudges her with the arm thats around her!...and in the comments someone said something like " u said u were scatterbrained latley, are u pregnant" and shes liek i wish it was a pregnancy symptom but thats just me all the time" ( something along these lines)

theres been to many hints in recent videos and comments to people in the comment section.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

There were so many things about that video that were horrifying it’s just too much. It’s honestly hard to watch. I hope her vagina explodes.

Anyone else get suuuuper weird vibes from them this video? Frank the Woman Beater is the ugliest mother fucker ever

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... e6748d.jpg[/IMG]
Scary.

Is Britney blinking in Morse code for help lol

Last edited by Yogabbagabbat on Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

shes deleting comments! lol someones commented that " youll never regret a baby you had, but u will always regret a baby u didint"

so i replied with " what if its a boy that had DMD she cant even take care of nolans needs now" and people came for me!! but i cant get to the comment to reply back because its gone lol
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

cass wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:26 pm i think shes pregnant now!! when frank was saying were in the beginning phase brit was like wait were talking about this were going to tell them and then he said wedding and they laughed bc she thought he was going to say something else... then at 13:02 when talking about babies u have to look closely but he nudges her with the arm thats around her!...and in the comments someone said something like " u said u were scatterbrained latley, are u pregnant" and shes liek i wish it was a pregnancy symptom but thats just me all the time" ( something along these lines)

theres been to many hints in recent videos and comments to people in the comment section.
she replied back to me when i asked if this was confirmation she said "no shes not pregnant lol!!!!"
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Britney ,you selfish cunt, are a carrier for a terminal debilitating illness!!! STOP having children you selfish cow! We can all see Nolan’s rapid decline that you try desperately to hide. Even if it’s it’s a girl she can be a carrier as well. Why are you doing this to your children? I fucking hope to God she somehow becomes sterile. I can’t believe how stupid and ignorant they are. Absolute trash. Making more kids with the redneck version of Chris Brown. Smh

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I think when she asked are we talking about this now...she thought Frank was going to say that they aren't preventing a pregnancy. We know these morons can't use birth control
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Wtf is wrong with his collar in this video? He is super annoying. No one cares about his hair transplants or cars (all of which Britney is funding).

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

I hope someone got the screenshots of her calling Christine a liar before she removed them!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”