BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Gee I wonder what this is about....
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 4a8762.png[/IMG]

Too bad for poor little Britney....we all believe the ex gf truth will always be the truth, and brits lies will always be lies. Not for sure what she was trying to prove by posting that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 4a8762.png[/IMG]
Britch....you do realize even if YOU don't believe Christine, it could still be the truth, right? Read your own damn posts honey. We've seen red flags from the beginning. NOT saying he is but sure wouldn't be shocked if he was. No secret he's controlling.

Personal, I dated and moved in with a guy who I thought was great, he was a chef, seemed well adjusted and my friends liked him..... well first it was complaining that I hung out/talked with my mom as much as I did and then I couldn't see friends without him and then he was trying to talk me into his religion....long story short, he ended up being a drunk who cheated on me, threatened me, tried to strangle me when I left him and I had to take legal action against him. I cannot IMAGINE going through that with the children I have now. I don't wish it on anyone, not even B.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

i have no doubt shes pregnant.. i should screen shot the comment she replied to me saying she wasnt pregnant as proof so in a few weeks/ months when she says she is there will be receipts...but honestly it doesnt seem like she wants anymore!! he does though! for whatever reason which is so weird, like u guys have 4 already!

but something is definitely up. frank has been dropping hints like crazy and she for sure thought he was going to spill some kind of secret during that video, but he quickly said wedding!
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Pot, meet kettle. Hypocrite.

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Wow, that life update. Frank admits to having a truck and how many mustangs? and then a corvette. Before Britney, the guy liked to spend and keep an image. What happened to all these cars? My guess is, he couldn't afford them. Then comes cash-cow Britney....& this guy gets an expensive mustang yet again (one that is rare btw). Yet he wants to preach Dave Ramsey and pay off all their loans. OK. If that was the case, y'all (Frank) wouldn't have bought that car. He only wants to do Dave Ramsey if it doesn't inconvenience his wants. Also, did anyone catch Britney and him saying that pain will bring out the worse in people regarding his hair treatment. He probably flipped out on the staff and Britney admitted that she didn't get involved and dare say anything to him. Uhhhh, I've birthed two babies in pain and have never flipped out on the staff. This video really confirmed all the shit we are thinking of him. That he has locked down Britney to use her and he's an explosive asshole. The only thing I am going to say about the baby talk is that they are obviously trying. So much for that 2020 wedding.
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

The car.. the car.. the car. Who caresssssss!! It’s a car. They all do the same thing lol
Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

cass wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:39 pm shes deleting comments! lol someones commented that " youll never regret a baby you had, but u will always regret a baby u didint"

so i replied with " what if its a boy that had DMD she cant even take care of nolans needs now" and people came for me!! but i cant get to the comment to reply back because its gone lol
I'm surprised your comment was just deleted and you were not blocked.

Something is super weird with them I dont even know what is happening. If shes not pregs then something else is up with those two. The car spiel was honestly so off I rolled my eyes when they brought it up AGAIN. Like freeenk begging her for a car and then them bragging about being able to pay it off in a year. Also "its sooo crazy we went to a free trip to the dominican" what is crazy about going to an all inclusive? I've been to a million and I'm not rich nor did I get the trips for free. What a bunch of hicks
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Does anyone remember when she first met Frank and they did a sit down video q&a July 31, 2018....she said she wasn't pregnant with Scarlett during the video, but she was. She lied. She was maybe 2 months. Wondering if it's the same thing right now. Pregnant but saying she's not.
Last edited by Daffodil82 on Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

The girl is a compulsive liar. She’s probably denying it until they get testing results saying it’s a girl.

She lies so much even Pinocchio face palms.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Lmao at Britney’s stupid lie/truth thing she posted. If Christine was going to slander him and make false accusations she would have done it in the beginning when people were getting dirt on him. She literally has nothing to gain from sharing that except being proud of herself for getting away. Christine’s profile is private and she’s not like Britney using anything to get followers.

Britney is like a hillbilly lifetime movie. She’s so fucking stupid and now she’s landed herself a wife beater. She’s like jenelle Evans. gross.

Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

brokenrecord wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:54 am Wow, that life update. Frank admits to having a truck and how many mustangs? and then a corvette. Before Britney, the guy liked to spend and keep an image. What happened to all these cars? My guess is, he couldn't afford them. Then comes cash-cow Britney....& this guy gets an expensive mustang yet again (one that is rare btw). Yet he wants to preach Dave Ramsey and pay off all their loans. OK. If that was the case, y'all (Frank) wouldn't have bought that car. He only wants to do Dave Ramsey if it doesn't inconvenience his wants. Also, did anyone catch Britney and him saying that pain will bring out the worse in people regarding his hair treatment. He probably flipped out on the staff and Britney admitted that she didn't get involved and dare say anything to him. Uhhhh, I've birthed two babies in pain and have never flipped out on the staff. This video really confirmed all the shit we are thinking of him. That he has locked down Britney to use her and he's an explosive asshole. The only thing I am going to say about the baby talk is that they are obviously trying. So much for that 2020 wedding.
Yes yes yes that was soooooooo awkward!!!!! I also got that vibe. Hahah I also birthed a child without drugs and on pitocin and I screamed bloody murder but none directed at the staff. It reminded me of jessfam when she was giving birth and telling people to shut the fuck up. I was so grossed out by that. I think it brings out your true character in those situations. Britch was super weird during that discussion.
karen_955
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karen_955 »

So what are the chances she will have a baby boy without DMD? Because with her luck that will happen. It makes me sick to think that will happen, poor kids especially Nolan.

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

karen_955 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:46 am So what are the chances she will have a baby boy without DMD? Because with her luck that will happen. It makes me sick to think that will happen, poor kids especially Nolan.

There's a 25% chance of having a boy without DMD.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Not very good odds is it?

But EVeRy LiFe iS nOt A wAsTeD LifE. That’s her reasoning. And it makes me fucking sick.

I still believe that she still does not know how serious this is, and believes that Because Nolan’s DMD is not well understood he will somehow beat the odds, even though he has started to struggle already.

I’m on the fence about whether she’s in total denial or she just doesn’t care.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 7566d5.jpg[/IMG]

Lol too bad people are saying that because they can’t relate to sympathizing with an abuser, victim blaming, ignoring their terminally ill child, endless shopping to fill their depression, bragging about how rich they think they are, and popping out babies with no fucks about their health.

Plus this fucking moron didn’t post the meme correctly, the way she wrote this is saying absolutely no one said she’s not relatable Image

Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

We don’t have any credit card debt thank god because “we worked hard this year”

Bitch where.. you can’t even do 10 days of vlogmas before you got lazy
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

MommaOfThree wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:40 am
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 4a8762.png

Too bad for poor little Britney....we all believe the ex gf truth will always be the truth, and brits lies will always be lies. Not for sure what she was trying to prove by posting that.

Brittany, you weren’t there when frank and his ex were together. Therefore, you wouldn’t know if it’s a lie or not so stfu!
Now that I think about it, His ex hinted at abuse awhile back when she said he shouldn’t be around kids because he’s not careful in what he does or says.
Based on what we’ve seen from vlogs and what brittany has said about him, I wouldn’t be surprised if it were true.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

God I loathe this chick....[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 2ecf14.png[/IMG]

She doesn’t plan fun things with her “family” out of the kindness of her heart...she gets paid/sponsored to do shit. She plans trips for her family aka The Morrows but for Ean’s kids she has to be paid to because iTs tOo mUcH. Fans that aren’t delusional and don’t suck the Cocoa Puffs out of her asshole know she’s a fake cunt kabob.

So spare me the pity party because you have lied time and time again, so anyone that thinks you’re fake have a justifiable reason to think so.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by smom12 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 7566d5.jpg[/IMG]

Lol too bad people are saying that because they can’t relate to sympathizing with an abuser, victim blaming, ignoring their terminally ill child, endless shopping to fill their depression, bragging about how rich they think they are, and popping out babies with no fucks about their health.

Plus this fucking moron didn’t post the meme correctly, the way she wrote this is saying absolutely no one said she’s not relatable Image

Lord have mercy I have so much to say about this bitch’s post.

You AREN’T relatable anymore you dumb shit! You really should get yourself tested being a carrier for DMD because I’m pretty sure you’re manifesting symptoms with the main ones being shortness of breath and learning disabilities, which you CLEARLY have.

Most people have to work ridiculous hours to get a semi decent paycheck. How is posted a blurb on IG and carrying around a camera, while kissing a company’s ass for several minutes and getting paid $1500 to $4000 for it relatable! For a few minutes worth of work?

How is getting TWO $50000/$60000 cars in one year relatable?

How is having house cleaners relatable?

How is buying a nearly $1000 Christmas tree relatable??

How is going on paid trips wherever relatable?

~~You see where I’m going with this, right Britney? Because we know you read here, hence the vague post about liars on IG this morning.~~

How is having your spouse home the majority of the week relatable?

How is going out to eat the majority of the week relatable?

How is shopping and spending hundreds to thousands a week relatable?

Either you’re insane or just really fucking stupid. Your poor children.

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:18 am
She doesn’t plan fun things with her “family” out of the kindness of her heart...she gets paid/sponsored to do shit. She plans trips for her family aka The Morrows but for Ean’s kids she has to be paid to because iTs tOo mUcH. Fans that aren’t delusional and don’t suck the Cocoa Puffs out of her asshole know she’s a fake c*nt kabob.

So spare me the pity party because you have lied time and time again, so anyone that thinks you’re fake have a justifiable reason to think so.
Everyone: you’re not relatable anymore.

Britney: PAY ATTENTION TO MEH I NEED TO FUND TEH NEW FAMILY VeHIcLe

Return to “Britneyandbaby”