BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

GigglyMint
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by GigglyMint »

smom12 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:56 am Not very good odds is it?

But EVeRy LiFe iS nOt A wAsTeD LifE. That’s her reasoning. And it makes me fucking sick.

I still believe that she still does not know how serious this is, and believes that Because Nolan’s DMD is not well understood he will somehow beat the odds, even though he has started to struggle already.

I’m on the fence about whether she’s in total denial or she just doesn’t care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it’s denial. Which as a parent I can almost understand. (I’m not defending her - she’s had years to wrap her head around it. It’s time to start treating it seriously and get her head out of the sand.) I think she really thinks the diagnosis is wrong or he’ll beat the odds of SOMETHING. Which is just not the case. What’s almost worse is having Frank encourage her to have more babies. He has no reason to doubt what’s going to happen to Nolan and it’s sick he’d knowingly put his own biological children through it. Just do IVF if you’re so determined to have another child.
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

I’m sure she’s pregnant and they’re 100% waiting to announce after they’ve gotten confirmation it’s a girl or a healthy boy without DMD. If it’s none of these they will for sure abort it. I think she tried doing this with Scarlett, and that’s why she didn’t announce right away.
alexmorgan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alexmorgan »

Ugh i really really cant stand Freeenk. I dont think ive ever seen a person act as smug and conceited as him. I feel like he gets worse every video!
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Took this last night before it got deleted. Wish I had thought to get more. Minions were even calling Christine "jealous" Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 01b4e5.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

No one will be able to convince me that Brit wants any more kids. In fact, I think she wanted to say that she thought she was done after Harlow, not Scarlett. She's only doing this because Frank wants more kids, although it's beyond me why she's trying to tie down Frank Morrow, the alleged abuser and woman beater with no hair, no style, a hillbilly accent and too big of an ego.

She looks like she can't stand this fucker, too. Lmao. What a fucking mess. Maybe they just beat each other's asses.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

The fact that she’s an abuse victim calling another abuse victim a liar is so gross of her. Once again, YOU WEREN'T THERE, BRITTANY!
t97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by t97 »

ew he looks nasty

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

Yeah she totally was going to say she was done after Harlow... good thing she caught herself lmao. Awkward.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

MommaOfThree wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:40 am
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Gee I wonder what this is about....

Too bad for poor little Britney....we all believe the ex gf truth will always be the truth, and brits lies will always be lies. Not for sure what she was trying to prove by posting that.

wait what did I miss? when did Christine accuse him of abuse and when did Britney call her a liar?!?!
t97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by t97 »

I think she has a tattoo that is for sexual assault or for abuse or something. I remember she talked about it... lmao whelp

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

t97 wrote:I think she has a tattoo that is for sexual assault or for abuse or something. I remember she talked about it... lmao whelp

This is why ppl don’t believe a word that comes out of her pathetic mouth. I’m not an abuse victim but I’m pretty sure victims of abuse don’t call other victims liars and they certainly don’t bring strangers around their kids the way she did when they have been the “victims of sexual abuse” as a child.

t97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by t97 »

EXACTLY. It’s a lotus tattoo but ya I don’t believe she was sexually assaulted or abused like that. If she was then she is just putting herself back in the same situation. She’s an idiot

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Alyssa has the same tattoo. I actually think Alyssa is the one who came out and said it was because they were m*lested as kids. Britney has never really said much...

Remember a few months back when there was a random truck in the vlogs? I'm thinking Frank bought the truck right after he sold his corvette, and he didn't keep it very long. Apparently he has had the fusion since before he met Britney but it's funny that the fusion was NEVER around until after the corvette was gone.
Last edited by flightlessbird on Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:40 am
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Gee I wonder what this is about....

Too bad for poor little Britney....we all believe the ex gf truth will always be the truth, and brits lies will always be lies. Not for sure what she was trying to prove by posting that.

wait what did I miss? when did Christine accuse him of abuse and when did Britney call her a liar?!?!
Look back over the last 24 hours of the thread. Christine posted an Instagram story about escaping an abusive relationship two years ago. It's not confirmed it's Frank she speaks of, but they were literally set to marry the day Britney found out she was pregnant with Scarlett, so it adds up. People asked about it in comments on the life update video, but as usual Britney deleted them because Firefighter Frank couldn't possibly be a woman beater...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
t97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by t97 »

Ya Britney is an idiot for getting that tattoo when she isn’t a victim. If she was she wouldn’t be with that creep and let her kids be around him....

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Wahh Wahh. I'm paying off thousands of dollars worth of stuff while buying thousands of dollars worth of stuff. I'm getting paid to go on free trips for my family and people are saying I am not relatable anymore. Wahh Wahh. Oh God, this girl doesn't have a clue.
t97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by t97 »

right? Normal people work for vacations and stuff. Not that YouTube isn’t a job but she is taking it way to seriously and it’s not going to last forever. She’s going to go broke someday and I’m going to sit back and laugh while working my job I went to school for

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

I fixed it[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... f9c0fb.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

dazzled wrote:No one will be able to convince me that Brit wants any more kids. In fact, I think she wanted to say that she thought she was done after Harlow, not Scarlett. She's only doing this because Frank wants more kids, although it's beyond me why she's trying to tie down Frank Morrow, the alleged abuser and woman beater with no hair, no style, a hillbilly accent and too big of an ego.

She looks like she can't stand this fucker, too. Lmao. What a fucking mess. Maybe they just beat each other's asses.
I honestly just think Britney is incapable of loving anyone but herself. All of her failed relationships/friendships can speak to that. She uses people for gain, and dumps them. She is a classic narcissist

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

t97 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:06 am Ya Britney is an idiot for getting that tattoo when she isn’t a victim. If she was she wouldn’t be with that creep and let her kids be around him....

I'm not defending britney in ANY way - she is a lunatic. But this is just not the case. If you are in one abusive relationship or were raised in an abusive home, odds are astronomically higher that you will be in an abusive relationship again.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”