BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

ren774
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by ren774 »

heywhatsup0 wrote:But is there a way to know if the fetus has DMD? She can see if it’s a boy or girl I know that, but is there a way to test for genetic disorders in the womb? Sorry, I’m ignorant on the subject. An amnio maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is testing and other things she can do through IVF if she wants to have another baby. Which is what I think they are doing because they want a healthy boy.
Frank wants a boy which is why he is pushing for more children.
She had testing with both Harlow and Scarlett. I think it was mainly to find out the gender early. Those kinds of tests usually check for genetic disorders and finding out the gender is apart of that.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

They could've just not spend 50k on that ugly ass car and instead gone through IVF to ensure that their next child could live without the possibility of a terminal illness. Guess it's just not worth it for them, what really counts is that Frank got a car they don't need!
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

dazzled wrote:They could've just not spend 50k on that ugly ass car and instead gone through IVF to ensure that their next child could live without the possibility of a terminal illness. Guess it's just not worth it for them, what really counts is that Frank got a car they don't need!
For real. They're doing the same old irresponsible crap that supposedly brought Harlow into the picture "we're not preventing, but not trying" ugh Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Gee I wonder what this is about....
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 4a8762.png[/IMG]

Bitches will always believe what their deadbeat, lying, abusive men say regardless if the ex is telling the truth.

Britney will always believe what frank says. Like she knows Christine personally to call her a liar. Just going off what he says.

Lily_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_ »

How much y’all wanna bet, if she was still with Ean, she would have NEVER bought him a car. It would be something she would tell him he needed to purchase for himself.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Uhhhh someone that is trying to pay off debt wouldn’t be going into more debt willingly. I don’t get their logic.

A smart financial move would’ve been to keep the fusion, pay it off and start chunking extra money onto Britney’s car then house etc. or IVF at LEAST!!!!

He couldn’t pay off his FORD FUSION LMAOO how do they expect to pay off this mustang?!?!?!? BAHAHAHAHH

They are talking out of their asses!!!

They act like they are so wealthy. Rich people don’t go into more car debt.

Can someone tell me how his mustang will gain value over the next few years??

wish-flowers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wish-flowers »

Lily_ wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:31 pm How much y’all wanna bet, if she was still with Ean, she would have NEVER bought him a car. It would be something she would tell him he needed to purchase for himself.
Ean wouldn't be that irresponsible.
ren774
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ren774 »

Lily_ wrote:How much y’all wanna bet, if she was still with Ean, she would have NEVER bought him a car. It would be something she would tell him he needed to purchase for himself.
She expected Ean to take care of her because she didn’t want to work. He paid all the bills while she shopped at target and old navy for the kids. Then she actually started making some money from YouTube and banked it until she could leave.
She gained a lot of followers those two months she vlogged nearly everyday before she left Ean. Then the drama of leaving him and everything that’s happened since. Now all she does is sponsorships and she makes a good income.
Frank wants to use her money and not his.

Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

With all the discussion regarding his ex, it makes me wonder if Frank is “threatening” to expose Britney and all her lies, what its really like in the Morrow household and their “romance” if she doesn’t get him or buy him what he wants. Just a thought.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Britney made a point to not show Ean's car that he loved...she said it was for privacy reasons.
FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

Two things.

The fact that he kept looking at her stomach and calling it ‘Harper’ makes me feel like he definitely knew who she was beforehand. Scarlett and Harper are both names she really wanted with He who shall not be named. So he knocks her up, let’s her pick the names and then cashes in.

The second thing that I can’t stop thinking about, and here’s the disclaimer - I AM NOT ACCUSING HIM OR SAYING MY THOUGHTS ARE REAL
but what if FREEEEENK was to sexually abuse Aria, and when aria tells her mom, Brit calls her a liar and doesn’t believe her?

t97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by t97 »

honestly as disgusting as that is it doesn’t surprise me.... he is weirdly close with her kids....

t97
Amateur
Amateur

BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by t97 »

Aria probably wouldn’t tell her mom. She probably wouldn’t understand what that is anyway.. I have a creepy ass uncle who was weirdly obsessed with me rather than his own daughter and has fucked around with 14-16 year old girls and it made me sick so I probably wouldn’t even remember if I was ever abused like that and I wasn’t because he would be dead but still.... it’s creepy asf. (I’m 22 now and this was years ago when we were “close”.) he’s nasty and I hate his guts and never want to speak or see him again

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Yeah in the video they were talking as if they’re so great with money, it killed me. You guys remember the video from like March/April when they said they were going to do Dave Ramsey and get their debt paid off? They’ve since traded in the Odyssey for a much more expensive Suburban and taken on a THIRD car payment for absolutely no reason other than Frank “mentally 17 forever” Morrow wanted it. And he gets what he wants. I somehow doubt paying off debt will be the priority next year either.

Britney acting like she knows everything about Frank and Christine’s relationship (again) and calling her a liar to her thousands of followers is flat out DISGUSTING. If she is so sure that it’s a lie, why even give it attention? Ignore it and move on with your life.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

t97 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:06 am Ya Britney is an idiot for getting that tattoo when she isn’t a victim. If she was she wouldn’t be with that creep and let her kids be around him....

I haaate to defend her but if she was molested that's VERY private and not something she should feel obligated to tell anyone. It seems weird but abuse like that can be very cyclical - people who endure abuse in their childhood are at a higher risk of being in an abusive relationship and sadly exposing their kids to it too. It takes a lot of work and therapy to properly deal with and Brit clearly has a habit of just shutting down and pretending everything is fine (like with nolan).
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
t97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by t97 »

She wrote a post about what her tattoo meant... I think she only did it for attention

Blomst
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blomst »

FueledByIcedCoffee wrote:Two things.

The fact that he kept looking at her stomach and calling it ‘Harper’ makes me feel like he definitely knew who she was beforehand. Scarlett and Harper are both names she really wanted with He who shall not be named. So he knocks her up, let’s her pick the names and then cashes in.

The second thing that I can’t stop thinking about, and here’s the disclaimer - I AM NOT ACCUSING HIM OR SAYING MY THOUGHTS ARE REAL
but what if FREEEEENK was to sexually abuse Aria, and when aria tells her mom, Brit calls her a liar and doesn’t believe her?

Oh man...... This is all so creepy and so sad and really what do we know??? Nothing at all. There was the YouTube mom from AZ with a channel with millions of subscribers called fantastic adventures or something like that and she went to jail for child abuse bc they eventually found out all the disgusting things happening in that house. We have no clue what happens in Britneys home. It could be nothing or it could be 100x worse than we can imagine. That's the creepy part. We only get a glimpse into the crap that MIGHT be happening from her slip ups but that's it. I'm so scared for the kids and truly hope it's nothing. We will probably never know. But from what we do know: she's super dumb, super desperate for a man, tends to only think of herself, seems to have mental health problems that she won't address, etc; those things don't make me feel any better.

sw4075
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sw4075 »

I just realized she has 4 videos on YouTube that are over 1 mil views... like 8 million views on one video... that has to be big money.

Jking7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jking7 »

LilSeb1010 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:48 pm Yeah in the video they were talking as if they’re so great with money, it killed me. You guys remember the video from like March/April when they said they were going to do Dave Ramsey and get their debt paid off? They’ve since traded in the Odyssey for a much more expensive Suburban and taken on a THIRD car payment for absolutely no reason other than Frank “mentally 17 forever” Morrow wanted it. And he gets what he wants. I somehow doubt paying off debt will be the priority next year either.

Britney acting like she knows everything about Frank and Christine’s relationship (again) and calling her a liar to her thousands of followers is flat out DISGUSTING. If she is so sure that it’s a lie, why even give it attention? Ignore it and move on with your life.

Just curious... are we speculating that the post was about Christine? Or did she actually mention her? Just wondering.
t97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by t97 »

Lol only 4

Return to “Britneyandbaby”