BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

t97
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by t97 »

Ya that’s also probably why she’s in therapy. She got so defensive when people called her skinny... like she’s like way to skinny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Do you all think Keith doesn't come around anymore because of Frank? That maybe they do not like eachother or Frank has alienated Britney from him? Has he met Scatlett? I feel like that nuisance used to be around all the time. I think the last time he came was around xmas last year.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

t97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by t97 »

Well anything bad that comes there way they deserve

t97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by t97 »

Wylee wrote:
sryjbc0918 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:15 am Lol at Frank's instagram post. Britney just standin there next to him and hes smiling ear to ear because she got him a fucking car. Smh
That is easily a 100K car. Absolutely insane. That’s the kind of car a man gets when he has a tidy retirement and his home is paid off. Not a man with a huge mortgage, a baby, and a terminally ill step son.
That pos mustang is not worth 100k Image

cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

sw4075 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:26 pm I just realized she has 4 videos on YouTube that are over 1 mil views... like 8 million views on one video... that has to be big money.

big views dont always mean big money.. it's so complicated but ive watched a few people on youtube explain this.. where they've shown their videos that have over a million views but only made a few hundred on that video... and then theres some videos they have with a feww hundred thousand views and they made thousands on it... it honestly all comes down to ADs. views means nothing really. if you see a video with like 2-3-4 + ADs in it you can gurantee its going to make decent money. its also why subscriber count only really matters when it comes to sponsors. theres tons of youtubers who have 1mil+ subscribers and are doing okay and brining in money and then theres youtubers who have few hundred thousand who are also doing just as well..
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

I 100% believe christine. She has no reason to lie. She didnt name Frank and she really has nothing to gain from revealing this information.

You would only know who she is referring to if you put two and two together.

She isn't slandering him, calling him out or in any way directing attention to britney. She would have absolutely no reason or anything to gain from talking about it.

Awful

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

t97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by t97 »

Me too

t97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by t97 »

It’s not even a nice car

t97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by t97 »

RIGHT? I currently have a Jeep Wrangler(got it at 18) and I love it so much but once I have a “big girl” job that makes more money than I make now I really want a Range Rover or corvette or jeep grand Cherokee. Btw I’m 22

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Jking7 wrote:
LilSeb1010 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:48 pm Yeah in the video they were talking as if they’re so great with money, it killed me. You guys remember the video from like March/April when they said they were going to do Dave Ramsey and get their debt paid off? They’ve since traded in the Odyssey for a much more expensive Suburban and taken on a THIRD car payment for absolutely no reason other than Frank “mentally 17 forever” Morrow wanted it. And he gets what he wants. I somehow doubt paying off debt will be the priority next year either.

Britney acting like she knows everything about Frank and Christine’s relationship (again) and calling her a liar to her thousands of followers is flat out DISGUSTING. If she is so sure that it’s a lie, why even give it attention? Ignore it and move on with your life.

Just curious... are we speculating that the post was about Christine? Or did she actually mention her? Just wondering.
This was posted earlier in this thread. Her Instagram was 100% about Christine. She’s a terrible person.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 86dc94.jpg[/IMG]

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

:lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

Not sure if anyone else caught this but in the vlog where she had to say yes to the kids for a day, Aria asks to go eat the cookies in her room. That just doesn't seem like normal behavior for a 7 year old and was pretty alarming to me but that could just be because of my own childhood and being uncomfortable in my own house with my stepdad around. But that's exactly the kind of vibes it gave me. I'm not saying that's the reason she said that but it just seemed strange.
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

She got Harlow a glitter bath bomb for her stocking. A girl should never be using glitter in their bath water lol. UTI coming soon in a vlog for you.
marissalasel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marissalasel »

NigheanDonn wrote:Not sure if anyone else caught this but in the vlog where she had to say yes to the kids for a day, Aria asks to go eat the cookies in her room. That just doesn't seem like normal behavior for a 7 year old and was pretty alarming to me but that could just be because of my own childhood and being uncomfortable in my own house with my stepdad around. But that's exactly the kind of vibes it gave me. I'm not saying that's the reason she said that but it just seemed strange.
I totally agree. I feel so sad for Aria.

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

She pronounces the word "christmas" in such an annoying way.

Like she says chris-muss

Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

dazzled wrote:No one will be able to convince me that Brit wants any more kids. In fact, I think she wanted to say that she thought she was done after Harlow, not Scarlett. She's only doing this because Frank wants more kids, although it's beyond me why she's trying to tie down Frank Morrow, the alleged abuser and woman beater with no hair, no style, a hillbilly accent and too big of an ego.

She looks like she can't stand this fucker, too. Lmao. What a fucking mess. Maybe they just beat each other's asses.
‘Beat each other’s asses’ ImageImageImage

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Britney's hair reminds me of the early 2000s.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

Amelia322 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:49 pm Uhhhh someone that is trying to pay off debt wouldn’t be going into more debt willingly. I don’t get their logic.

A smart financial move would’ve been to keep the fusion, pay it off and start chunking extra money onto Britney’s car then house etc. or IVF at LEAST!!!!

He couldn’t pay off his FORD FUSION LMAOO how do they expect to pay off this mustang?!?!?!? BAHAHAHAHH

They are talking out of their asses!!!

They act like they are so wealthy. Rich people don’t go into more car debt.

Can someone tell me how his mustang will gain value over the next few years??

LOL it defs wont gain value!!!! Unless it's some sort of classic collectible which he plans on never driving or driving twice a year then no, cars dont gain value. The start to decline the second you drive away from the dealership hes a fucking moron. There are 5 brain cells between the two of them and an Olympic swimming pool full of bullshit.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

honeybear wrote:She pronounces the word "christmas" in such an annoying way.

Like she says chris-muss

And "pool"-back cars lol

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Holy oompa loopma hands B[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 19ad0e.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “Britneyandbaby”