Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24

mikanai
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24

Unread post by mikanai »

New vlog: more clickbait, baby talk, and speech delayed toddler is still with a pacifier.

B-O-R-I-N-G

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mookiel »

Does it strike anyone as odd that she would be so excited for identical twins given that means one of their embryos didn’t stick? Like for me and embryo is not yet a life but for these supposed Christian, life begins at conception folks...you’d think that would be a little bit upsetting and she’d be a little less giddy no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Mookiel wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:11 pm Does it strike anyone as odd that she would be so excited for identical twins given that means one of their embryos didn’t stick? Like for me and embryo is not yet a life but for these supposed Christian, life begins at conception folks...you’d think that would be a little bit upsetting and she’d be a little less giddy no?

Who knows with these twits! Trashy might be used to it, happened with Emma and Brynn. Conception was in a test tube so maybe they are unattached?
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

dani_banana wrote:So a lot of us have brought up their inconsistent uploads lately. It started right after their house/pregnancy announcements. If you look at their views, they shot up with all those announcements and twin clickbait videos.

In a normal person’s mind, a rise in views would be seen as a great month, and good time to save that money and continue what worked. But in Rash’s mind, that means she can slack now and be lazy. And spend even more recklessly. She got cocky...

She’s so dumb and lacks work ethic. I’m sure she thought “oh this extra money can just carry us through the next few months!!” She could do so much with her channel and content. But of course she got comfortable, stop producing videos, and now her views are down Image

They need to fully change the way they vlog. This day to day filler crap is bullshit, they are loosing views by the day. Theres only so much boring people watch.

They should be making bank with all the twin crap!
dani_banana
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dani_banana »

Dani_465 wrote:
Mookiel wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:11 pm Does it strike anyone as odd that she would be so excited for identical twins given that means one of their embryos didn’t stick? Like for me and embryo is not yet a life but for these supposed Christian, life begins at conception folks...you’d think that would be a little bit upsetting and she’d be a little less giddy no?

Who knows with these twits! Trashy might be used to it, happened with Emma and Brynn. Conception was in a test tube so maybe they are unattached?
I think Rash and Tomato are full of shit. They made a huge deal over loosing embryos in the past. Crying and posting about it for sympathy. But the moment they got pregnant with Emma, they didn’t give a shit about the other embryo that didn’t attach. And now excited over this? That goes against everything they “felt” and said in the past. Freaken liars.

They even made a video about it a couple years back Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 2314d3.jpg[/IMG]

spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

dani_banana wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:57 pm
Dani_465 wrote:

I think Rash and Tomato are full of shit. They made a huge deal over loosing embryos in the past. Crying and posting about it for sympathy. But the moment they got pregnant with Emma, they didn’t give a shit about the other embryo that didn’t attach. And now excited over this? That goes against everything they “felt” and said in the past. Freaken liars.

They even made a video about it a couple years back Image

Totally. Man, posing in a sad hug together while taking a selfie to monetize your lost embryos is so... Gross.
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Am I the only one not buying the identical twins thing? I mean of course the membrane is getting thinner because they are getting bigger. But in the early ultrasounds, there was a nice size space between them. I think mostly like they are fraternal and he just said there is a small chance they are identical. Either way, I'm not understanding what's exciting about that....
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GGF1987 wrote:Am I the only one not buying the identical twins thing? I mean of course the membrane is getting thinner because they are getting bigger. But in the early ultrasounds, there was a nice size space between them. I think mostly like they are fraternal and he just said there is a small chance they are identical. Either way, I'm not understanding what's exciting about that....

Chaaaa ching!

Money

Thats whats exciting about identical twins
“We muddled them up”
“How we tell them apart”
And the list goes on. Thats all thats going through their pea head brain is identical twins (with red hair and peasant clothes) will get them the views ImageImage
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Haulnarse wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:51 pm
GGF1987 wrote:Am I the only one not buying the identical twins thing? I mean of course the membrane is getting thinner because they are getting bigger. But in the early ultrasounds, there was a nice size space between them. I think mostly like they are fraternal and he just said there is a small chance they are identical. Either way, I'm not understanding what's exciting about that....

Chaaaa ching!

Money

Thats whats exciting about identical twins
“We muddled them up”
“How we tell them apart”
And the list goes on. Thats all thats going through their pea head brain is identical twins (with red hair and peasant clothes) will get them the views ImageImage
I guess that's it. But they'll never make any money off of it because they are too lazy to make videos regularly. I can't imagine how little they'll post videos when they have 3 small children to tend to and if their ability to get a babysitter is any indication of how much help they'll have...they're in trouble!
islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

Identical orange haired ogre looking non verbal no emotion babies..nothing to be excited about if you ask me..

NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

In the end what does gender matter to them anyway? It’s not like she buys adorable little pink or blue or any color really outfits for the child she does have. Any brown Amish looking smock will be placed on each baby no matter the gender. If it doesn’t fit her awful esthetic of no colors it doesn’t get bought anyway.

I can’t wait to see what horrible brown oversized matchy outfits she puts those twins in!

Remember these awful monthly photos? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 0343.plist[/IMG]

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

NowAndThen87 wrote:In the end what does gender matter to them anyway? It’s not like she buys adorable little pink or blue or any color really outfits for the child she does have. Any brown Amish looking smock will be placed on each baby no matter the gender. If it doesn’t fit her awful esthetic of no colors it doesn’t get bought anyway.

I can’t wait to see what horrible brown oversized matchy outfits she puts those twins in!

Remember these awful monthly photos? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 0343.plist[/IMG]

See how quickly she out grew “emmy” about as fast as she outgrew merlins magic turbans Image
RubyLee83
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by RubyLee83 »

I highly doubt the babies are Identical, I’m certain it would have been picked up way earlier in her pregnancy, possibly even with the NIPT testing. IF they were identical it’s definitely not something to be excited about the extra complications that can ensue are devastating.

I conceived spontaneous/natural triplets at the start of the year. Identical MODI twins and a fraternal (pair & a spare my dr called it). At 15 weeks I lost my Precious twins to TTTS & sIUGR. It has been by far the Hardest thing my little family has been through. But thankfully our baby A made it through the rest of the pregnancy and is a healthy 3mo now.

That being said, on early ultrasound it was very, very clear that there were two gestational sacks, one with 2 babies separated by a membrane and a second gestational sac with one baby. It’s my belief from what my MFM OB told me that each egg gets a gestational sac. Below is my scan pic from the day we found out it was triplets.. about 9.5wks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
williamschristine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by williamschristine »

I think she’s excited about the possibility of identical twins because that means a higher chance of them both being girls - which we all know is what she wants. When she was saying they were kicking each other on the ultrasound, Justin said “oh it’s gotta be 2 boys” and ratchet shut that down real fast.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

williamschristine wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:10 am I think she’s excited about the possibility of identical twins because that means a higher chance of them both being girls - which we all know is what she wants. When she was saying they were kicking each other on the ultrasound, Justin said “oh it’s gotta be 2 boys” and ratchet shut that down real fast.

That makes me want her to have twin boys all the more!!
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

Haulnarse wrote:
NowAndThen87 wrote:In the end what does gender matter to them anyway? It’s not like she buys adorable little pink or blue or any color really outfits for the child she does have. Any brown Amish looking smock will be placed on each baby no matter the gender. If it doesn’t fit her awful esthetic of no colors it doesn’t get bought anyway.

See how quickly she out grew “emmy” about as fast as she outgrew merlins magic turbans Image
I forgot about her trying to force Emmy! ImageImageImage

Ifandany
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ifandany »

GGF1987 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:29 pm Am I the only one not buying the identical twins thing? I mean of course the membrane is getting thinner because they are getting bigger. But in the early ultrasounds, there was a nice size space between them. I think mostly like they are fraternal and he just said there is a small chance they are identical. Either way, I'm not understanding what's exciting about that....
I just think she is excited because it would mean that having twins wasn't "her fault"
She has never wanted twins but can't complain about it because she put in two embryos.
Well now she can say she knew that one wouldn't stick but oh no it still was twins... So this isn't on her anymore. No one can come at her when they are inevitably going to be overwhelmed with two babies because it was never planned..
mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

Ifandany wrote:
GGF1987 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:29 pm Am I the only one not buying the identical twins thing? I mean of course the membrane is getting thinner because they are getting bigger. But in the early ultrasounds, there was a nice size space between them. I think mostly like they are fraternal and he just said there is a small chance they are identical. Either way, I'm not understanding what's exciting about that....
I just think she is excited because it would mean that having twins wasn't "her fault"
She has never wanted twins but can't complain about it because she put in two embryos.
Well now she can say she knew that one wouldn't stick but oh no it still was twins... So this isn't on her anymore. No one can come at her when they are inevitably going to be overwhelmed with two babies because it was never planned..
Yes! I think she may be even blaming herself for transferring two and making it so unnecessarily hard. But if its identical, then it's not on her.
I don't believe their doctor forgot about what genders the babies are (Rash said he forgot). They are most likely two of the same gender, that's why he even suggested a possibility of identical twins.

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

Imagine two twin boys in that home... they will go mad.
Not implying that boys are more difficult, my little dude has always been chill and calm so it just ultimately comes down to personality. Either gender I'm sure comes with their challenges. But she thinks because she wants girls itll be easier. Because she is an idiot

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

LOOOOL What a shameless BEGGAR!!
Ask for free stuff but donate it to people more in need ! You have two unemployed slobs who waste money and have no shame... Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 17aa0d.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”