BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by smom12 »

TLDR but when Britney announced frank, people found his IG and somehow found Christine’s. Her IG was public at that point but I’m assuming she started getting bombarded with shit and made it private. Only a few members I think lucked out with following her before she locked everything down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommyrobot
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mommyrobot »

Based in Britney's recent actions it's very clear who her golden child is...and I am not talking about Scarlett. I have never seen her spoil or defend any of her children the way she does Freenk.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

It is VERY telling that they did not spend thanksgiving with any family at all except her sister. I am sure franks family had a get together.

Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

Funny how she spent 2 hours at target buying useless shit. Guess what you can do in 2 hours? Lots of things with your kids like go swimming. Your kids will forget the useless shit you bought but will remember the things you did together. I love how she keeps saying "tradtions" now that she was sponsored by that one ad. Bitch your only tradition is blowing money.

I don't remember the majority of gifts I got as a kid for xmas, I do remember my dad taking us skating on christmas eve. I also remember going to the movies with my cousins at night on christmas day year after year. This is what matters imo.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Jameson wrote:It is VERY telling that they did not spend thanksgiving with any family at all except her sister. I am sure franks family had a get together.

I wonder what’s going on with her mom. I think they (Alyssa and Britch) had lunch the day after or something and Alyssa mentioned that she doesn’t want to be on camera.

lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

Thegrinchette wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:57 am Funny how she spent 2 hours at target buying useless shit. Guess what you can do in 2 hours? Lots of things with your kids like go swimming. Your kids will forget the useless shit you bought but will remember the things you did together. I love how she keeps saying "tradtions" now that she was sponsored by that one ad. Bitch your only tradition is blowing money.

I don't remember the majority of gifts I got as a kid for xmas, I do remember my dad taking us skating on christmas eve. I also remember going to the movies with my cousins at night on christmas day year after year. This is what matters imo.
I agree! I remember only some things that were bought for me. But i remember always being with certain family members a lot and going to fairs and amusement parks with my dad and sister. Also my mom having Jehovah witnesses at the first place i ever lived. lol.
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Jameson wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:12 am It is VERY telling that they did not spend thanksgiving with any family at all except her sister. I am sure franks family had a get together.

I remember things changed when Alyssa came out as gay. They used to go to Britney's grandmas house for Thanksgiving. & true. Why didn't they go to Frank's side of the family? & Couldn't Alyssa spend that time with her dad who lives in the same state as her? Some kind of drama is definitely going on.
anyajen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anyajen »

NigheanDonn wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:03 pm Not sure if anyone else caught this but in the vlog where she had to say yes to the kids for a day, Aria asks to go eat the cookies in her room. That just doesn't seem like normal behavior for a 7 year old and was pretty alarming to me but that could just be because of my own childhood and being uncomfortable in my own house with my stepdad around. But that's exactly the kind of vibes it gave me. I'm not saying that's the reason she said that but it just seemed strange.
Yes! I was also going to say the same. That would explain why Aria is hardly in vlogs anymore, she’s always going up to her room to spend time. For sure she feels uncomfortable with Frank around. It’s kind of sad Aria was there first and this is HER family and she doesn’t feel comfortable hanging around them because of Frank. Ugh, Britney’s poor choices have really done a number on Aria. I remember she used to be so hyper and happy. Imagine how different Aria would be if she was in a house with just her single mother and siblings, surely she wouldn’t be asking to go up eat cookies up in her room.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Uh oh Frenk's not raking in the $....countdown is on![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 6f24b3.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

t97
Amateur
Amateur

Fake ass

Unread post by t97 »

She’s so crazy for getting that for a damn baby Image

t97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by t97 »

And he did it himself... he didn’t get it professionally done so it probably looks like shit

gossip-gurl
Talker
Talker

Re: Fake ass

Unread post by gossip-gurl »

t97 wrote:Image

It’s a nebulizer? Very, very, common.

t97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by t97 »

I mean I don’t believe she really needs it.

lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

gossip-gurl wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:07 am
t97 wrote:Image

It’s a nebulizer? Very, very, common.

My kids have one for their asthma. It's honestly a life saver if you catch an attack early enough but still good to use before a flair up is super bad. My kids have 2 separate dosages. One for when their lungs sound awful and are having major issues and one for daily use to try an stop attacks.
Lammoth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lammoth »

Trust me when I say I side eye Britney a lot but if she has a nebulizer, a doctor had to have prescribed the medication for it. You can't just go and buy these things. Not legally anyway. Correct me if I'm wrong but I have a 17yr old who has had asthma almost his entire life and a 5yr old who has asthma so I'm familiar with nebulizers and the medications for them.
t97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by t97 »

Lammoth wrote:Trust me when I say I side eye Britney a lot but if she has a nebulizer, a doctor had to have prescribed the medication for it. You can't just go and buy these things. Not legally anyway. Correct me if I'm wrong but I have a 17yr old who has had asthma almost his entire life and a 5yr old who has asthma so I'm familiar with nebulizers and the medications for them.
I understand that I just think she’s super dramatic

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

God how cringy is her pathetic Barbie ad voiceover

Then she has poor Harlow being her guinea pig again because Scarface is too little & Aria clearly wasn’t with it.
t97
Amateur
Amateur

britch trying to be relatable

Unread post by t97 »

When she tries to be relatable with having AirPods because all the cool kids have them Image girl you’re not a teen/young person anymore. You have kids. (Not that she can’t have them but she always tries to be relatable with all the young people lmao) Image

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

t97 wrote:
Lammoth wrote:Trust me when I say I side eye Britney a lot but if she has a nebulizer, a doctor had to have prescribed the medication for it. You can't just go and buy these things. Not legally anyway. Correct me if I'm wrong but I have a 17yr old who has had asthma almost his entire life and a 5yr old who has asthma so I'm familiar with nebulizers and the medications for them.
I understand that I just think she’s super dramatic

How is she being super dramatic by providing her baby with a lifesaving treatment prescribed by the doctor? I can’t stand her but at least she is taking care of one of her kids. If she would put that kind of care and attention on the other kids I would support her again.

hashtagmomgoals
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hashtagmomgoals »

I'm gonna make a prediction... after the wedding and after she gets pregnant with #5, shits gonna get real. When all the buzz of new babies, new cars, new houses, trips, and weddings dies down, we will notice a shift in the relationship. They both just seem like they need new things to distract them. And once all that newness stops giving them an escape, its gonna fall apart...

Return to “Britneyandbaby”