BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by dazzled »

Hol' up, they bought dildo head a car for $50.000 and he had to do paint correction on it?
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

hashtagmomgoals wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:25 pm I'm gonna make a prediction... after the wedding and after she gets pregnant with #5, shits gonna get real. When all the buzz of new babies, new cars, new houses, trips, and weddings dies down, we will notice a shift in the relationship. They both just seem like they need new things to distract them. And once all that newness stops giving them an escape, its gonna fall apart...
I agree. We’ll be seeing a cycle of the same old shit that just never stops.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
t97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by t97 »

dazzled wrote:Hol' up, they bought dildo head a car for $50.000 and he had to do paint correction on it?
Lmao yep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

That’s a nebulizer and doctor gives them to small children when they have congestion it helps clear it up. My kids have one as well they are very common to have if you have kids. Good for her for giving her the treatments the baby needs to feel better don’t understand why she needs to Instagram it 😂
t97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by t97 »

I know that but I just don’t think she is that SICK. I don’t think she really needs one. Ya she was prescribed it but I don’t think it’s that bad to where she needs one. I’ve had asthma my whole life but never had one of these

Jenin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jenin »

t97 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:43 pm I know that but I just don’t think she is that SICK. I don’t think she really needs one. Ya she was prescribed it but I don’t think it’s that bad to where she needs one. I’ve had asthma my whole life but never had one of these

Where is your medical degree from?
sicklequeen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sicklequeen »

Hereforthemamadrama wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:41 pm That’s a nebulizer and doctor gives them to small children when they have congestion it helps clear it up. My kids have one as well they are very common to have if you have kids. Good for her for giving her the treatments the baby needs to feel better don’t understand why she needs to Instagram it 😂
How else is she gonna get the sympathy she so desperately craves from her ass kissers ;)
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

t97 wrote:I know that but I just don’t think she is that SICK. I don’t think she really needs one. Ya she was prescribed it but I don’t think it’s that bad to where she needs one. I’ve had asthma my whole life but never had one of these

If a doctor thinks she needs it, she needs it. Some people need one at some point in their life, some don’t. It makes sense a little baby would need one. Just because you don’t need one doesn’t mean a baby doesn’t need one.

Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

It’s not for Asthma though lol you clearly aren’t a doctor or a parent. A baby does not know how to blow their nose a baby can not take cold medicine to clear congestion so this is a nebulizer that creates steam with saline to break down mucus so a baby/so children can breath easy and stop a cough. You can not say a baby does not need this lol it’s temporary because scarlet is sick
NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Re: Fake ass

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

t97 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:59 am Image
She’s so crazy for getting that for a damn baby Image

Honestly my first thought when I saw this was that I hope that isn't being used for a breathing problem related to her allergy. I know they can be used for a variety of things including asthma (though the one I had for asthma when I was a kid looked different) but all I could think was how Brit still won't cut dairy out of her diet and I hope it's not a sign of this kid's allergy to it getting worse.
t97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by t97 »

Did I say I had a medical degree? Fuck off thanks

GigglyMint
Talker
Talker

Unread post by GigglyMint »

t97 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:43 pm I know that but I just don’t think she is that SICK. I don’t think she really needs one. Ya she was prescribed it but I don’t think it’s that bad to where she needs one. I’ve had asthma my whole life but never had one of these

Congrats? If she was prescribed one the doctor thought that she did need it. Not sure what’s hard to understand about that.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

t97 wrote:Did I say I had a medical degree? Fuck off thanks

Why are you even here? First you go on about your Moms Land Rover and now your saying a BABY you’ve NEVER met doesn’t need a nebulizer because you have asthma and have never used one?

If you’re just here to start drama, go away.
t97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by t97 »

LMAO this is a page to talk shit about Britney and that’s what I’m doing. I don’t have to listen to some dumb ass bitch behind a screen.

t97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by t97 »

But ya I don’t think she needs it at all. Britney just wants attention... plus she isn’t changing her diet at all so it’s her own fault she has that to begin with. I’ve been sick my entire life and my doctor has been absolutely fantastic with my heath. I’ve been given the treatments I need but not like this dramatic bitch

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

I’ve had a nebulizer and an inhaler and I’ve never had asthma. I think I had bronchitis. Either way I’m sure Scarlett needs it because her selfish whore mother refuses to wean and cut out dairy. She’s 10 months britch, give her a bottle of formula. It’s not that hard. Scarlett obviously takes bottles. Let your saggy tits dry up so you can conceive baby number 5 bc we know you want to.
t97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by t97 »

THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM FUCKING SAYING! like ok maybe she needs it to breath but ya her mom is a selfish bitch.

Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

I had severe athsma as a kid and so did my brother we both used one because puffers didnt exist. They actually cant really diagnose athsma until the child is older (just know from my own daughter) but she gets very wheezy when she gets a cold, the doc gave me a puffer with an air chamber for her (when she was 4 months). I have been told that nebulizers are a lot more effective then puffers though especially to clear congestion. What is annoying is that she has to post is on social media as if she doesnt have a kid who is terminally ill. Like bitch we feel bad for Nolan he is dying, you want sympathy go take care of his needs as well.
t97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by t97 »

Exactly. Like people are up my ass because I say Scarlett doesn’t need it but it’s her moms selfish ass fault that she needs it. Like ya she puts it on social media for attention and people are going to get pissed about it

Jenin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jenin »

t97 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:25 pm Exactly. Like people are up my ass because I say Scarlett doesn’t need it but it’s her moms selfish ass fault that she needs it. Like ya she puts it on social media for attention and people are going to get pissed about it

But I thought you said she didn’t need it?
Britney’s poor choices might contribute to it and her posting it was unnecessary. I agree with that, but that’s not why people are mad. People are mad because you’re acting like you know better than her doctor by saying she doesn’t really need it. If she has it then her doctor must’ve felt that it would be beneficial for her to use it and trying to say that she doesn’t really need it is ignorant.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”