Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

Had to google Ruff House Playsets, these are made for influencers, from the stark white color to the insane price tag! They would want something like this - we just need to find out which other SM personality gave her this idea.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 29d2c0.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lintzlee
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lintzlee »

Did they finally lay grass down in the backyard?
LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

lintzlee wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:49 am Did they finally lay grass down in the backyard?
It looks like they did. A bag of grass seed doesn't cost that much and it's a quick way to stop the complaints about the lack of grass. I highly doubt they went through and fixed their hole issues (probably ground hogs) or tried to level it out better. I predict Emma will have broken bones with the way the yard is sloped and the holes.
dani_banana
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dani_banana »

LisaLulu22 wrote:
lintzlee wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:49 am Did they finally lay grass down in the backyard?
It looks like they did. A bag of grass seed doesn't cost that much and it's a quick way to stop the complaints about the lack of grass. I highly doubt they went through and fixed their hole issues (probably ground hogs) or tried to level it out better. I predict Emma will have broken bones with the way the yard is sloped and the holes.
I think it’s from all the rain SoCal received recently. Everywhere is suddenly sprouting green because of it lol.

lwilson1081
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lwilson1081 »

It just look like weeds are growing. That will be their grass. They’re probably seeing it is one less thing they got to do. There will never be any grass planted in that backyard, I guarantee you.

mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

Tweedles3 wrote:Had to google Ruff House Playsets, these are made for influencers, from the stark white color to the insane price tag! They would want something like this - we just need to find out which other SM personality gave her this idea.

These playsets look ugly and bulky. There are so many more better and cheaper options with more variety of activities included.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

islasmumma wrote:Identical orange haired ogre looking non verbal no emotion babies..nothing to be excited about if you ask me..

LOL Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

Tweedles3 wrote:Had to google Ruff House Playsets, these are made for influencers, from the stark white color to the insane price tag! They would want something like this - we just need to find out which other SM personality gave her this idea.

Of course they are fucking pure white.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

pitbullmommy wrote:
islasmumma wrote:Identical orange haired ogre looking non verbal no emotion babies..nothing to be excited about if you ask me..

LOL Image

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but why do they want identical twins so bad? Other than more IG worthy.
Wouldn't that mean that one of the embryos didn't stick? Guess the embryo that didn't take went the way of the other embryos that didn't take with Emma and Brynn.
They make zero sense saying they grieve the other embryos when they want identical twins so bad.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Oookarrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Oookarrr »

In the vlog she goes on to say “you know it’s important when it goes on the fridge, because I dont like anything on the fridge” and Justine confirming it’s true by saying “oh my gosh you know it’s important.”
So if y’all look at the fridge guess who’s missing!
Nonexistent EMMA.

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Haulnarse wrote:
pitbullmommy wrote:

LOL Image

HAHAHAHAH this is GOLD! It’s all three!

IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

A thin membrane is associated with identical twins where there is only ONE placenta (80% of cases of identical twins).

But she's already said in previous ultrasound videos that there were two gestational sacs AND two placentas. She even showed the images that shows this!
Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 11.30.52 pm.png
The type of identical twins associated with a thin membrane (a shared placenta) is NOT the type of twins we already know Rachel is having!

The membranes always get thinner in the 2nd trimester. Which is why 1st trimester scans are much more accurate. It's an unremarkable finding.

My bet is that the doctor was just chatting casually and said "that's interesting, we normally only see a thin membrane with identical twins" and she's decided that means they are probably having identical twins.

Either clickbait or she's stupid. Perhaps both.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

IVFwarrior wrote:A thin membrane is associated with identical twins where there is only ONE placenta (80% of cases of identical twins).

But she's already said in previous ultrasound videos that there were two gestational sacs AND two placentas. She even showed the images that shows this!
The type of identical twins associated with a thin membrane (a shared placenta) is NOT the type of twins we already know Rachel is having!

The membranes always get thinner in the 2nd trimester. Which is why 1st trimester scans are much more accurate. It's an unremarkable finding.

My bet is that the doctor was just chatting casually and said "that's interesting, we normally only see a thin membrane with identical twins" and she's decided that means they are probably having identical twins.

I’m going to say both

Ifandany
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ifandany »

IVFwarrior wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:32 am A thin membrane is associated with identical twins where there is only ONE placenta (80% of cases of identical twins).

I'm betting this is it! That the doctor only said it casually and she just ran with it. But I also don't know much about twins so I'll just shut up and let you all educate me... :D lol
dessywessy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dessywessy »

Ok, so I know this video is 2 years old and I’m sure it’s been talked about. I just watched their video where Rachelle gives an ornament a fan sent her to her nephew, and filmed herself trying to explain to him about Brynn passing and how he needed to remember her so that’s what the ornament was for. He was 5 years old and clearly just wanted to run and play around but she wanted to push her grief onto him and monetize it. It just felt...gross. He was a little kid and didn’t even remember Brynns name.
don’t sweat the petty things, and don’t pet the sweaty things
Lucianita
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lucianita »

Chambermaid69 wrote:
dani_banana wrote:
LisaLulu22 wrote: I re watched the 5 second video like 3 times.. She didn't even say more, she just looked at trashy. It's like she was trying to prove something and when it failed she acted like it happened.
I rewatched it a couple times too and Emma didn’t say anything at all. All I heard was “Can you say more?? GOOD GIRL!!!” Like wtf? Emma’s mouth didn’t even move.

I believe rash was getting her to do the sign for more which is this

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... f67d68.jpg[/IMG]

So Emma kind of did it. Just slightly incorrectly. It’s good that she’s learning. At least we know she can clap now. Rachelle should really correct her.
Somebody posted on here an instagram post about a baby (don't remember whos) who says "more" in sign language, and now Emma does it Image

Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk

NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

This new Q&A video that was just posted... I could barely follow it because all I could think was how annoying that loud laugh is that Rachelle does. It sounds fake or something, I don't know. Then what really got me was near the end when Emma walked up to Justin and hugged him, he didn't say a word to her or make eye contact with her, just kept staring at the camera pretty much. I mean, at least he didn't push her away or anything but that just irritated me. After all this worry about her speech and everything they still can't interact with her. Ugh.
13Cindersmella
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 13Cindersmella »

Holy cow she actually had in a cute outfit AND shoes. It has only taken a year and half to manage the combo.

Oookarrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Oookarrr »

They kept saying “absolutely no” to minivans because they NEEDED AND WANTED an suv but guess what y’all suddenly a minivan is much more affordable and convenient for them

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”