Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24

EdenGustin
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24

Unread post by EdenGustin »

Oh my god Rash, way to sound like a brat. “I’m trying to convince her to come out for three weeks.” You should be grateful your mom’s offering to fly out at ALL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

EdenGustin wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:20 pm Oh my god Rash, way to sound like a brat. “I’m trying to convince her to come out for three weeks.” You should be grateful your mom’s offering to fly out at ALL!

They're the ones who decided to buy that piece of crap house and stay in California, they had to know that meant less help. They can't expect her to just move back to California and move in with them. They really are selfish brats.
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

Does she have amnesia? “I don’t know why there wasn’t ever a sprinkler system put in at this house.” Justin then corrects her. Trashy, how do you not remember that you literally vlogged a leak from the sprinkler system a few days after you moved in? 🙄 why does she lie about the dumbest shit?
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Of course her due date is the day after Brynn’s date so if she had a singleton, she’d have been delivered that same week/day. Fully out to replace Brynn AGAIN!

Laughable that they think they will have four kids squashed into two bedrooms in that house. Do they not realise that some kids are light sleepers and will wake each other??

I dont even know if id put two newborns in the same room
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Does she really take this photo and think “damn, im looking fine tonight, better upload it”.......

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 55818c.jpg[/IMG]

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

You win the Internet today.

IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

I also think she's starting to look like Greta Thunberg. But Greta at least seems to wash and comb her hair.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

My biggest laugh was I can’t wait to have “me” time after I have the twins. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Sorry stupid... you won’t have “me” time again until your kids are out of the house.

Oh and breastfeeding lol. Hey stupid... maybe if you tried on demand feeding your milk wouldn’t have dried up.

Two of most self-centered, trashiest losers on youtube!!

I was happy to hear Emma babble.. babbling like an 8 month old baby... she is sooooo far behind!

Anddddd no shower AGAIN! And a stupid hairstyle that she fussed with the ENTIRE TIME. Her anxiety gets on my last freaking nerve. Ugh!
blacker_older_dead_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by blacker_older_dead_ »

Dani_465 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:12 pm My biggest laugh was I can’t wait to have “me” time after I have the twins. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Sorry stupid... you won’t have “me” time again until your kids are out of the house.

Oh and breastfeeding lol. Hey stupid... maybe if you tried on demand feeding your milk wouldn’t have dried up.

I was happy to hear Emma babble.. babbling like an 8 month old baby... she is sooooo far behind!

Anddddd no shower AGAIN! And a stupid hairstyle that she fussed with the ENTIRE TIME. Her anxiety gets on my last freaking nerve. Ugh!

We all hate Rachelle, but if her anxiety is real, then it shouldn't be a bother to you. If her anxiety is real, its literally out of her control, so please stop being so freaking entitled.

And I know tons of you would think I'm Rachelle, but I've been trashing them for a good amount of time now. But I won't stand for this.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Perhaps if she tied her hair up in a regular ponytail or “mum bun” like a normal person then it wouldnt get in her way and it wouldn’t be such a “touch me, fiddle with me” drawcard.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 6c054d.jpg[/IMG]
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

blacker_older_dead_ wrote:
Dani_465 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:12 pm My biggest laugh was I can’t wait to have “me” time after I have the twins. ImageImageImageImageImageImage. Sorry stupid... you won’t have “me” time again until your kids are out of the house.

We all hate Rachelle, but if her anxiety is real, then it shouldn't be a bother to you. If her anxiety is real, its literally out of her control, so please stop being so freaking entitled.

And I know tons of you would think I'm Rachelle, but I've been trashing them for a good amount of time now. But I won't stand for this.
If she has genuine anxiety, then why isnt she seeking treatment? Councilling, meds, yoga, fitness, anything to distract from it. She does NOTHING. She doesnt work, she doesnt have any hobbies (bar talking over justina), they may(?) hold a small group once a week - but do they attend church still?? She doesnt go to playgroups or anything for emma.

She cant claim the anxiety card and do jack shit for it.

I have anxiety - my husband spent eight weeks in hospital last year, two weeks in icu in critical condition and a dozen surgeries. (Following a very very routine surgery). Every single day i worry that him or one of the kids will die and there’s nothing i can do about it. It takes me hours to fall asleep and that is AFTER I run that awful day/night through my head. I am still seeing a councillor weekly, i am currently trying to wean off my meds. my job, friends and family have kept me sane this past 18 months.

Anxiety is no joke. But claiming it and not doing anything about it is a joke.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

blacker_older_dead_ wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:52 pm
Dani_465 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:12 pm My biggest laugh was I can’t wait to have “me” time after I have the twins. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Sorry stupid... you won’t have “me” time again until your kids are out of the house.

Sorry it still bothers me and always will. She does nothing for it! She used to see a counselor, she hasn’t mentioned her counselor since she was pregnant with Emma.

She’s lazy, maybe if she got off her ass and got her mind on something else, she wouldn’t fuss with her hair.

Entitled for having an opinion?? 🙄 oh brother! Im so sick and tired of people on here criticizing each other about opinions! If you don’t like what I have to say move the hell along.
hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

I’m not watching the vlog. What did they say about the house?

LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

hscheer10 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:27 pm I’m not watching the vlog. What did they say about the house?

They basically said they are going to cram as many kids into Emma’s bedroom and the guest bedroom as possible. They also want to build an office
nikkiharri
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nikkiharri »

LisaLulu22 wrote:
hscheer10 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:27 pm I’m not watching the vlog. What did they say about the house?

They basically said they are going to cram as many kids into Emma’s bedroom and the guest bedroom as possible. They also want to build an office
They have this fantasy of renovating the casita in the backyard and turning that into a guest bedroom/office. Which we know will never happen.

Oookarrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Oookarrr »

Will y’all look at that Emma actually has a plate for once.

spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

Oookarrr wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:41 pm Image

Hooray! She's still pushed in the corner though. Rach I know they say 'one thing at a time' but that doesn't have to apply here!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

spicy_dreams wrote:

Hooray! She's still pushed in the corner though. Rach I know they say 'one thing at a time' but that doesn't have to apply here!
I love that she had to state that it was homemade ImageImage

Looks like homemade slop, not soup.

Baked potato soup?? Eh, never heard of it, it Just looks gross.
Ket52
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ket52 »

Haulnarse wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:31 pm
spicy_dreams wrote:

I love that she had to state that it was homemade ImageImage

Looks like homemade slop, not soup.

Baked potato soup?? Eh, never heard of it, it Just looks gross.
It’s probably Campbell’s canned cream of potato soup but she thinks it’s “homemade” because she warmed it up in the microwave and added cheese on top 😂

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”