BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Luna might have to go by by. Scarlett might be highly allergic to her also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by smom12 »

What a gene pool they have. Her DMD and frank is allergic to everything but vagina.

melissaaaa
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by melissaaaa »

smom12 wrote:What a gene pool they have. Her DMD and frank is allergic to everything but vagina.

Was just thinking this. DMD, allergies, asthma, other breathing problems... what a combination. And they want to bring ANOTHER baby into this mess.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:21 pm She didn’t care about formula feeding Harlow for no good reason but here she has a real reason to do so with Scarlett and she doesn’t do it because she wants to breastfeed firefighter pastor Frank’s golden child.
It's probably better for her to breastfeed and just cut out dairy. Formula is made with dairy and soy formula or formula made without lactose isn't great because it contains corn syrup solids. Scarlett will be one in less than two months and Britney can stop breastfeeding then if she wants. She really can't cut out dairy just for two months?
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

The way they’re both just exploiting Scarlett’s sickness makes me sick to my stomach. I mean jeez like they have so many different pictures and stories posted of her using that damn nebulizer from so many different angles. Like I can’t even imagine what they look like in person taking these pictures.

I barely watch her anymore but correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t remember them mentioning Frank having asthma/eczema as a child? You would think that he would’ve immediately recognized that she has what he had months ago her symptoms first started.

They’re both such god awful ppl, I can’t believe ppl look up to them and consider them #goals
NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

fossilfinger wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:48 pm
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:21 pm She didn’t care about formula feeding Harlow for no good reason but here she has a real reason to do so with Scarlett and she doesn’t do it because she wants to breastfeed firefighter pastor Frank’s golden child.
It's probably better for her to breastfeed and just cut out dairy. Formula is made with dairy and soy formula or formula made without lactose isn't great because it contains corn syrup solids. Scarlett will be one in less than two months and Britney can stop breastfeeding then if she wants. She really can't cut out dairy just for two months?
What makes this even more annoying is that there are even dairy free alternatives for her to put in her coffee like Coffee Mate, Country Creamer (not sure if she has that one in SC but we have it here). These alternatives are not bad, they don't taste bad either and it's a great option for people like me who are lactose intolerant or have a dairy allergy, of course. She's just fucking selfish because it's not that hard to find at a grocery store!
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

I can't even with her. Anything to make an excuse not to film anything and then exploit a sickness. Also yes, why all of a sudden is she mentioning these medical issues frank has? I want to see her doing Nolans therapy, him actually wearing the boots, shoes that will actually help him! Her interact with Aria NOT AT TARGET. Her actually getting to know Harlow since 1. she can't understand her and 2. she didnt even know the child liked peas!
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

just watched her update video on scar.

I WANT TO SCREAM AT HER!!!..if excema, allergies and asthma go hand in hand! then how much do u wanna bet if she stopped breast feeding her that her excema and wheezing would improve soo much!.. she broke out so bad from a tiny drop of milk.. but britt is willingly giving her breastmilk from a very high consumption of dairy diet this is probably whats causing her problems!!

you dont need to wait till exactly! one year to switch babies to milk ( or in her case a milk alternative) idk how old scar is but people are saying around 10-11 months... she can end the breastfeeding now and start giving her a milk alternative instead!

and then she has the nerve to say that she just wants to know whats wrong wants to know what she should do for her.. but refused to get a blood test for her bc of the unnecessary pain!.. now correct me if im wrong, ive never had an allergy test done, but ive gotten blood work done zillions of times... wouldnt a scratch test be more painful for longer, than a friggin 30 second blood test.!!!

i dont normally get frustrated at the things youtubers do... usually just think their stupid or roll my eyes but this is infuriating!
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

Omg, she goes on and on about how bad she feels about Scarlett’s eczema, but then continues to consume dairy and breastfeed. She is such an idiot! Either cut out dairy (which isn’t that hard, I’ve done it for a combined three years with my kids) or switch to a hypoallergenic formula. This pictures of her eczema were so sever yet this moron can’t say goodbye to her cold brew

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

Dude, scarlett just has asthma. That is so freaking common.

They are acting as if she was diagnosed with a terminal illness such as dmd. Oh wait.....

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

cass wrote:just watched her update video on scar.

I WANT TO SCREAM AT HER!!!..if excema, allergies and asthma go hand in hand! then how much do u wanna bet if she stopped breast feeding her that her excema and wheezing would improve soo much!.. she broke out so bad from a tiny drop of milk.. but britt is willingly giving her breastmilk from a very high consumption of dairy diet this is probably whats causing her problems!!

you dont need to wait till exactly! one year to switch babies to milk ( or in her case a milk alternative) idk how old scar is but people are saying around 10-11 months... she can end the breastfeeding now and start giving her a milk alternative instead!

and then she has the nerve to say that she just wants to know whats wrong wants to know what she should do for her.. but refused to get a blood test for her bc of the unnecessary pain!.. now correct me if im wrong, ive never had an allergy test done, but ive gotten blood work done zillions of times... wouldnt a scratch test be more painful for longer, than a friggin 30 second blood test.!!!

i dont normally get frustrated at the things youtubers do... usually just think their stupid or roll my eyes but this is infuriating!

So I have two kids with severe allergies, and my littlest (Harlow’s age) needed allergy testing before she turned one. We had both done at some point, neither are traumatic, especially when they are that little. They don’t know what’s coming, so they don’t get the mental anxiety about it. The blood draw is so quick and worth it to get answers and not risk more allergic reactions. But poor Scarlett is a constant allergic reaction thanks to her mother’s unwillingness to give up dairy or wean her.

YTRed
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by YTRed »

I don't have experience with allergies but isn't every symptom bad? Even if not life threatening? What symptom could you have that you ignore and keep eating whatever you're allergic to?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

YTRed wrote:I don't have experience with allergies but isn't every symptom bad? Even if not life threatening? What symptom could you have that you ignore and keep eating whatever you're allergic to?
I can’t see your pic so not sure exactly what you’re referring to but even intolerances need to be addressed completely because the damage can wreak havoc on the body. For example my son first started showing symptoms of milk intolerance with gas pain - he would fuss at night but we just thought it was the common “witching hour” so didn’t think much of itZ Meanwhile his gut was being torn apart which later showed with blood in his stool. Didn’t seem like a big deal until a bigger symptom showed up and then it took months to heal after cutting dairy and soy. Allergies are even worse. If you suspect an allergy or intolerance, you always get checked out or do a tolerance test of some sort. She’s such crappy excuse for a mom. And now I just remembered poor Nolan and his red dye allergy/ why does she do this to her kids?!

Last edited by LynnGLOVE8989 on Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

How many freaking times are they going to post scarlett with the breathing mask? Seriously.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

smom12 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:02 pm What a gene pool they have. Her DMD and frank is allergic to everything but vagina.

He’s also not allergic to $50,000 vehicles
boonz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boonz »

It’s disgusting how many pictures they have of Scarlett exploiting her “illness”

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Poor kid looks freaken miserable.... meanwhile - mom films her Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... ecba6a.jpg[/IMG]
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

The fact that this idiot says she’s “keeping dairy to a minimum” and then posts about having gotten that Starbucks drink (full of cream and milk) every single day since it came out is pretty sad, even for her.

Is it seriously that hard to cut dairy out completely for your child’s health??? There are so many milk alternatives and dairy free options on the market these days. She’s so selfish.

I agree it’s crazy that they didn’t do the blood test. She’s so desperate to know what’s going on but is fine waiting a whole month to find out?

Someone in the comments mentioned Nolan’s red dye allergy and she dismissed it bc according to her it doesn’t cause any “problematic symptoms.” Allergies can worsen over time and should always be taken seriously.

anyajen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anyajen »

How did she ever think posting a video like that is okay? She’s basically showing off that she’s had no idea both her kids, Harlow & Scarlett, had ear infections for days/weeks? She’s literally a SAHM (if you can even call her that anymore), her only priority are her kids and YouTube. Like wtf does she do all day that she’s not focusing on them to figure out what they like/dislike or when and if they’re experiencing pain?? Hearing Scarlett wheezing like that is a huge red flag for me and I would’ve brought that up to a doctor MONTHS again as soon as I heard it. Britney literally admitted to knowing she’s been wheezing this whole time and never thought anything of it. It’s like she’s gotten more clueless and stupid the more kids she’s birthing. Also love that she’s said she’s limiting her dairy but literally cannot go a day without adding tons of creamer to any of her coffee. Add some fucking sugar and call it a day!
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

Um wtf is she talking about not wanting to put her through the **pain** of a blood test to diagnose her allergy??? What about the suffering poor scarlet will endure if another attack is triggered??? Its extremely possible she has more than one food allergy. Also... blood tests dont hurt??? Wtf... ALSO.... Am i the only one like... how can she act like this is more serious than what poor Nolan will go through. Soooo many kids/adults have asthma, allergies and eczema (including me! Not a big deal). Nolan is literally terminally ill :(

Return to “Britneyandbaby”