BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

YTRed
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by YTRed »

She was supposed to make changes as soon as she found out. I don't understand why she keeps breastfeeding. Pretty sure someone told her if she plans to wean her off at 1 then those 2 months left changing her diet now is unnecessary 🤦🏻‍♀️just can't find it anymore.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

olemama wrote:
stnalp wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:56 am I mean...the thing is though... were her kids ever this sick so much before they moved out? There has to be a reason why all of a sudden they are almost always struggling with something. The number of times they have been sick or had ear infections and colds and coughs and all kinds of things in the last year alone are more than they ever seemed to have the whole rest of their lives. She has them running around outside in the cold not dressed properly and even with bare feet for example and in other ways she might not be properly taking care of them. I am beginning to think Ean was the only one who was actually alert to the kids and the only reason she tried to do anything for or with them well. Since she has been with Frank, the kids seem to always come after herself and frank and never front of her mind.
The kids definitely got sick pre-move. Once Aria and then Nolan started preschool, they brought home viruses and bacteria. Now there are three kids in school getting exposed to everything and bringing it home; then Scarlett gets it.

I don't think Ean was more alert to illnesses than Britney; he worked long hours during the day all week. Britney was the one to deal with illnesses because she was at home.

Frank and Britney are dumbasses and aren't helping Scarlett. One thing Frank did do, though, was alert Britney to the fact that Scarlet had a serious case of hives and she had to be seen by the ER. I shudder to think what would have happened if Frank hadn't said something.

I feel for Scarlett; she is suffering. Now Britney has two children with complex illness that will require her and Frank to be super-organized and disciplined about doctors' appointments, medications, allergens in the environment. (And getting Aria to her visits to the therapists.) Tragically, they are not up to the task.
Frank doesn’t give a damn...ppl that genuinely care about their kids don’t exploit their kids illness for money. Not to mention Scarlett had her 1st reaction MONTHS ago like literally 5-6 months if I remember correctly & he just now connected the dots...?

If Frank had this condition as a child this they would’ve been brought this up a long time ago. If Frank gave a damn he wouldn’t be ok with Britney eating/drinking dairy while breastfeeding and all the other shitty things she does.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Seeing a lot of comments about rehoming Luna...she'll be gone soon so Britney can have her precious creamer with a dash of coffee.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 7834d8.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

I am so happy this comment has 10 (well 11 plus mine) likes. Even some her ass kissing minions think she's a moron.Image

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

Always the victim. Girl needs to learn how to own up to her shit and take responsibility for her actions.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

When my cousins daughter had the skin prick test done she was tested for 30-40 different things. They pricked her skin once fire each thing they were testing for. I’d like to know how this dumb ass thinks that will be less painful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 28fffb.jpg[/IMG]

This bitch seriously has mental problems...what “changes” has she been making?? She’s still eating/drinking dairy on a daily basis, proudly posting her 32 ounce cup of creamer filled coffee without a care in the world and she wants ppl to be nice to her?! What is “limiting” dairy gonna fucking do if according to her a single drop on the floor broke her out severely??

The comments are freaking tame compared to something one of us would’ve left on there tbh.
PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 28fffb.jpg[/IMG]

This bitch seriously has mental problems...what “changes” has she been making?? She’s still eating/drinking dairy on a daily basis, proudly posting her 32 ounce cup of creamer filled coffee without a care in the world and she wants ppl to be nice to her?! What is “limiting” dairy gonna fucking do if according to her a single drop on the floor broke her out severely??

The comments are freaking tame compared to something one of us would’ve left on there tbh.
I just don't understand her. When is karma going to smack her in the face because we've been waiting for it to happen for years but it hasn't yet.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

anyajen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anyajen »

at first I was very surprised that Britney chose to “cut dairy from her diet” rather than quit breastfeeding (cause we all know how selfish she is and cutting dairy out completely may be difficult). Quitting breastfeeding would be so much simpler. But I feel like Frank is encouraging, or rather not letting her, stop breastfeeding. Of course he wants his precious child breastfed as long as possible. He probably saw how long she breastfed Nolan for and wants that for his kid as well. And Britney goes along with whatever he wants smh.
Taurusmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Taurusmom »

Why does she think anyone wants to see her baby doing a breathing treatment? I shudder at the thought of anyone posting pictures or videos of their sick child.

Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

It is SO annoying that she is still bringing up that one time that Aria dropped a piece of cereal on the floor and scarlet ate it.. Blaming her own child but Britney has absolutely NO problem keeping dairy in her diet. She’s so fucking selfish and dumb when it comes to this dairy allergy. If she was sOoO worried like she claims then you would think she would have made changes in her diet the very moment she thought her baby had a dairy allergy.
Alrowlnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alrowlnd »

YTRed wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:17 am She was supposed to make changes as soon as she found out. I don't understand why she keeps breastfeeding. Pretty sure someone told her if she plans to wean her off at 1 then those 2 months left changing her diet now is unnecessary 🤦🏻‍♀️just can't find it anymore.
That comment isn’t even rude. She is delusional. She thinks everyone is rude and they are truly trying to help. Nothing is going to help Scarlett until she quits consuming dairy or stops breastfeeding. I don’t know what answers or advice she is looking for.
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

Britney is such a piece of shit. Per this website for female carriers : All females carriers should have their skeletal muscles monitored for strength, function, pain, and endurance and their hearts checked regularly by healthcare providers who are familiar with Duchenne.

How selfish can you be to choose not to test your children to see if they are carriers. With how many fucking kids she shits out one of them is bound to be a carrier. If my mom subjected me to such neglect I would hate her.

Jenin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jenin »

Jameson wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:47 pm Britney is such a piece of shit. Per this website for female carriers : All females carriers should have their skeletal muscles monitored for strength, function, pain, and endurance and their hearts checked regularly by healthcare providers who are familiar with Duchenne.

How selfish can you be to choose not to test your children to see if they are carriers. With how many fucking kids she shits out one of them is bound to be a carrier. If my mom subjected me to such neglect I would hate her.

That’s so negligent. If being a carrier can cause health issues for them, then she needs to know so they can be monitored. They also need to be made aware of it so they can plan their futures accordingly. Britney is a selfish bitch by not caring if she has more kids with dmd, but after watching Nolan decline, the girls are probably gonna feel differently.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

I wonder what she’s gonna do when she ends up with multiple grandkids with DMD & youtube is dead and buried...?
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I've cut out dairy it takes a good 3-4 weeks to fully see the changes and one mess up like accidentally eating milk sets things back. It's hard. The fact she's continued to eat dairy knowing her child reacts and doesn't care doesn't surprise me. Does she care about any of her kids health? She weaned Harlow without worrying about it so I have a feeling Frenk wants her to keep nursing.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

I am enjoying whomever is commenting on all the comments about "Britney can't stop being selfish enough to stop drinking cow milk" and "she has all that Starbucks, loaded down with milk and breastfeeding... that can't be good for the golden child's allergies" haha I am really surprised those comments haven't been removed yet! But, honestly... why is she still drinking cow milk, when she's breastfeeding? I swear those two were born in the backwoods somewhere, and never got a dang education!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
TenzBelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TenzBelle »

sryjbc0918 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:32 am Wow I just cant get over how dumb this bitch is!!! Shes on her 4th child and still cant tell when her kids have an ear infection? They "take it like a champ"?? You can clearly tell they dont "take it like a champ" wtf? Anyone can tell her kids feel like shit 90% of the time. Who knows wtf is wrong with Aria, Nolan is TERMINALLY ILL with no therapy or treatments, harlow always has ear infections, horrible teeth, cant even talk right, and poor scarletts skin omg I feel so bad for her, especially after seeing how bad the eczema is gir my daughter n hers isn't even near as bad as scarletts! Then she says "she just looks like she doesnt feel well. And I feel so so bad" well do something!!!! Fuck, her eczema is fucking TERRIBLE! my daughter has it, and she has bad flare ups too, but not like that!!! And once I saw nothing was helping I took her to get a steroid cream for the flare ups. I literally only use it for flare ups and use vaseline the rest of the time so shes still moisturized. She legit makes me sick. Shes become such a dumb deadbeat bitch since shes been with frank. Before it seemed like she was an ok mom. I use to like her. She disgusts me now! And so many comments criticizing her too.

Sorry, that comment was so scattered lol
For some reason the video of hers titled "NOT AGAIN..." was on my recommendations today. I watched it and felt so sad. It was crazy how involved she seemed with the kids during that video. I thought of how much she has changed and it truly makes me even more sad. The kids seemed so happy. She was even building Nolan the old race track he had and had to call Ean for help. Ean also vlogged some in that video too. It just seems like that was ages ago when she was considered a decent mom.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

It's possible she's choosing coconut or soy milk from Starbucks but unfortunately they don't have dedicated equipment so if you truly have to be dairy free for an allergy getting coconut milk won't help because all the equipment is shared which they will tell you if you ask.
katii3j
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katii3j »

*Cough* *cough* Bitchney and Dildohead

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/
20191216/9a995804be3d6fa2b71b78b33536aff9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 36aff9.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “Britneyandbaby”