Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Just soup? No veggies?? Nice balanced diet there trashy!!

I agree, soup from a can! Trashy, cooking food in the microwave is NOT cooking.

One thing, she has a spoon!
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by opangatay »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 221fb2.jpg[/IMG]

The secondhand embarrassment I’m getting from this sweater is worse than any other secondhand embarrassment I’ve gotten from her Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

After watching the Q&A, I get a feeling that Rash is excited to have twins because it will make her very busy and it will feel like something is happening in their boring lives.

It's weird how they keep bringing up baby #4 already! They sound like shopaholics who think about their next purchase even before they got their last one in the mail.

And for breastfeeding, she tried so hard to blame her body, but she obviously made so many mistakes that made her milk dry up. I believe she got tired of breastfeeding but couldnt admit it even to herself. I have nothing against formula but I hate it when people say how their body failed them, when they actually made basic mistakes. I am pretty sure twins will be on formula from day one and Rash will be super apologetic for it again, which is so insulting to her formula feeding fans.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

opangatay wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 221fb2.jpg[/IMG]

The secondhand embarrassment I’m getting from this sweater is worse than any other secondhand embarrassment I’ve gotten from her Image

It looks better on the website than on her. Her filters make it look ugly, plus sandals...... Image I mean you are trying to push the Christmas theme here, wear some boots!
Plus these pale colors don't look good on her pale skin and bland face. Her outfit in the Q&A video was better.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

Why does it look like there a shampoo bottle hidden under it that she’s holding up.

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

Oookarrr wrote:Image
Will y’all look at that Emma actually has a plate for once.

Rachelle tries so hard to make YTMD happy. But... She just looks ridiculous, giving her toddler soup on an almost flat plate and not putting a bib on her.

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

princessanp wrote:

Why does it look like there a shampoo bottle hidden under it that she’s holding up.

Lol I said the same thing but called it a loaf of bread.

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

So trashy gives her neighbour 5 shitty cookies and receives as a thank you a Bundt cake worth around $50 ... wow!
She’s so made up, she clearly is a cheapskate living in a neighbourhood that’s way outside her means.

Do we know if that’s a particularly sought after neighbourhood or is she just that poor?!

saltybitters
Talker
Talker

Unread post by saltybitters »

Haulnarse wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:31 pm
spicy_dreams wrote:
Oookarrr wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:41 pm Image

Hooray! She's still pushed in the corner though. Rach I know they say 'one thing at a time' but that doesn't have to apply here!
I love that she had to state that it was homemade ImageImage

Looks like homemade slop, not soup.

Baked potato soup?? Eh, never heard of it, it Just looks gross.
Baked potato soup is a good midwestern staple, in my experience. Homemade bps is very hardy and savory and keeps well in the freezer, wonderful for those cold snowy days when you don't feel like cooking in spite of it not looking very good. We make ours with leftover ham chunks from a spiral ham and oven-baked potatoes.

That said, I doubt Rash and Justin made theirs, since it is a labor intensive process. They probably bought Panera's soup or something and called it good. They didn't even serve a side veg or dinner rolls with it!
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

That picture of her and Emma in the street..... why the death grip on Emma’s hand??! Do you see how contorted her poor hand is?

Oookarrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Oookarrr »

aniraKKarina wrote:
Oookarrr wrote:Image

Rachelle tries so hard to make YTMD happy. But... She just looks ridiculous, giving her toddler soup on an almost flat plate and not putting a bib on her.

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk
You’d think it’s common sense that she’s out soup in a bowl not plate but she doesn’t have that either soooo

Oookarrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Oookarrr »

Ld5 wrote:That picture of her and Emma in the street..... why the death grip on Emma’s hand??! Do you see how contorted her poor hand is?

Girl dint got a single gentle feeling in her Image

Snarky0702
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Snarky0702 »

Here_2_talk wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:13 pm So trashy gives her neighbour 5 shitty cookies and receives as a thank you a Bundt cake worth around $50 ... wow!
She’s so made up, she clearly is a cheapskate living in a neighbourhood that’s way outside her means.

Do we know if that’s a particularly sought after neighbourhood or is she just that poor?!

And at the end of the clip she had to slap the fuck out of the box for some stupid reason. Gotta draw attention to those nasty paws she calls hands. I cannot stand the way she's always poking and smacking and slamming everything around her. WTF is up with that? Nobody wants to look at your troll claws trashy!
Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

That is the ugliest shirt and it is not worth $108!

dani_banana
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dani_banana »

saltybitters wrote:
spicy_dreams wrote: Hooray! She's still pushed in the corner though. Rach I know they say 'one thing at a time' but that doesn't have to apply here!

Baked potato soup is a good midwestern staple, in my experience. Homemade bps is very hardy and savory and keeps well in the freezer, wonderful for those cold snowy days when you don't feel like cooking in spite of it not looking very good. We make ours with leftover ham chunks from a spiral ham and oven-baked potatoes.

That said, I doubt Rash and Justin made theirs, since it is a labor intensive process. They probably bought Panera's soup or something and called it good. They didn't even serve a side veg or dinner rolls with it!
I was thinking the same thing...those soups are hard work to make and she’s too lazy to do so lol. If she really made it, she would for sure had posted the process or something.

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

prbeca wrote:
princessanp wrote:

Same, but to me it looks like a big can of juice. I can’t get over why they are posing in the street?! What was the reasoning behind that? It’s not like they utilized the background for a dynamic photo, the two of them are just standing there. Emma’s little, but it’s never too early to verbalize dangers and explain to her what NOT to do.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Tweedles3 wrote:
prbeca wrote:
princessanp wrote: Why does it look like there a shampoo bottle hidden under it that she’s holding up.

Same, but to me it looks like a big can of juice. I can’t get over why they are posing in the street?! What was the reasoning behind that? It’s not like they utilized the background for a dynamic photo, the two of them are just standing there. Emma’s little, but it’s never too early to verbalize dangers and explain to her what NOT to do.

Keren used to do that all the time.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 92a4.plist[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 5f59.plist[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... e61d.plist[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 2562.plist[/IMG]
Emmilyy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Emmilyy »

dani_banana wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:49 pm
saltybitters wrote:

I was thinking the same thing...those soups are hard work to make and she’s too lazy to do so lol. If she really made it, she would for sure had posted the process or something.

She said it was homemade... not that she made it lol. My thoughts are a friend made it and left it for them?
Emmilyy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Emmilyy »

saltybitters wrote:

She said it was homemade... not that she made it lol. My thoughts are a friend made it and left it for them?
saltybitters
Talker
Talker

Unread post by saltybitters »

Emmilyy wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:33 am
saltybitters wrote: Baked potato soup is a good midwestern staple, in my experience. Homemade bps is very hardy and savory and keeps well in the freezer, wonderful for those cold snowy days when you don't feel like cooking in spite of it not looking very good. We make ours with leftover ham chunks from a spiral ham and oven-baked potatoes.

Since when does Rash have friends? Especially friends that know how to cook lmao

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”