Previous thread:
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

Maddie takes better care of her car than she does her daughter nice.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Yay a new thread! I know that this has been brought up before, but why is Maddie sick all the time? I live in the north east, and don’t get sick that much.

Edit: to add on, wtf with the dream she had. That’s not a reliable source like someone said. This girl will use anything against Isaac.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Liz3kki_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Liz3kki_ »

That last vlog was horrendous...Everly is getting noticeably fatter, I can't believe she ate that much in one day!! Adults don't even eat as much as Everly did... she's doesn't have that cute kinda baby chubbiness she's just getting really flabby, she has a lumpy double chin with cellulite, it's gross. She is also very delayed, she can't count to ten at all, and how annoying was slate just yelling out random numbers like it was funny or something, that kid really gets on my nerves.
evfat.jpg
ff.jpg
ds.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tictacsss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tictacsss »

Did anyone notice how Maddie still has red lipstick in her hair from the other day? Now we know for sure she’s not showered
arbriwuriuwbriu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arbriwuriuwbriu »

Frootloops3 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:46 am Yay a new thread! I know that this has been brought up before, but why is Maddie sick all the time? I live in the north east, and don’t get sick that much.

Edit: to add on, wtf with the dream she had. That’s not a reliable source like someone said. This girl will use anything against Isaac.
It is actually insane how often Maddie and Everly get sick. Someone needs to make a compilation of video of all the times Maddie has said they're not feeling well. Does she really not realize how abnormal that is? But I'm not surprised when Everly is constantly licking dirty tables and the walls at the doctors office while Maddie films her and laughs. Their diet and hygiene and everything is so bad it makes me feel sick
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

tictacsss wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:59 am Did anyone notice how Maddie still has red lipstick in her hair from the other day? Now we know for sure she’s not showered
Jesus Christ, bad hygiene much?
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Maddie keeps coming up with something she says Everly can say but she can only say something that sounds like it. Everly is still just making sounds like a 10 month old. And how come she says all these things off camera and when she asks Everly to say it, she can't?
And her not wanting Everly to be in a car with Isaac is fucking ridiculous. I hope she understands how stupid she makes herself look. She will do anything to make Isaac look bad, and her minions will probably back it up.
Connell1992
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Connell1992 »

The licking thing is the weirdest thing I have ever seen a mom encourage. All of us “karen- moms” know better. Did anyone see the vlog with her bio dad and he was encouraging Everly to lick all his bday gifts over and over?? WTF is wrong with this nasty family ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KarenRulerOfAll
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KarenRulerOfAll »

The more I read up on the early signs of autism, the more confident I am that Everly has it. By the time they're 2, a toddler should be forming two word sentences on their own.

I agree Everly's been growing but hasn't lost any of her baby chub.

I was so confused when Maddie started talking about her dream. That didn't sound like slander to me at all. If anything, I thought she was just worried about Isaac getting hurt.

Maddie's dad is chill. The Himalayan salt candle licking was obviously a joke.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

KarenRulerOfAll wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:50 am The more I read up on the early signs of autism, the more confident I am that Everly has it. By the time they're 2, a toddler should be forming two word sentences on their own.

I agree Everly's been growing but hasn't lost any of her baby chub.

I was so confused when Maddie started talking about her dream. That didn't sound like slander to me at all. If anything, I thought she was just worried about Isaac getting hurt.

Maddie's dad is chill. The Himalayan salt candle licking was obviously a joke.
The dream thing was more directed towards a concern for Everly. You could tell by the way Maddie said she was going to drive Everly to and from Isaac’s house.
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

omh honored that mine got picked <3

I can imagine Maddie in court "Your honor I had a dream that Everlys dad was parenting her so I don't want her to see him anymore.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I think the licking thing is disgusting, how they let her lick floors and walls, who knows what has been on that floor, and that's why she's sick all the time.
My mom was maybe a little overkill, but my mom freaked out if I touched anything that had been in the ground, and if I had put my hands in my mouth, she would've had a heart attack. She didn't want me to touch the handles on stairs in public or in an elevator because she said "you don't know who has put their hands on there, and what they did before that"
So how Maddie and Melissa are so cool with Everly licking floors, walls and tables at restaurants is beyond me. But the whole family seems very unhygienic and gross.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

Liz3kki_ wrote:That last vlog was horrendous...Everly is getting noticeably fatter, I can't believe she ate that much in one day!! Adults don't even eat as much as Everly did... she's doesn't have that cute kinda baby chubbiness she's just getting really flabby, she has a lumpy double chin with cellulite, it's gross. She is also very delayed, she can't count to ten at all, and how annoying was slate just yelling out random numbers like it was funny or something, that kid really gets on my nerves.
evfat.jpg
ff.jpg
ds.jpg
When she was a newborn I thought she was cute, but she's two now and it's gross. And you know what makes it 1000x worse? The fact that all of this was preventable. Maddie's been enforcing her horrible "vegetarian" diet of Chipotle and Starbucks on that poor child since she was 8 months old. So much for "proving the stereotype wrong." That child has been doomed since conception.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Rorygz194 wrote:I think the licking thing is disgusting, how they let her lick floors and walls, who knows what has been on that floor, and that's why she's sick all the time.
My mom was maybe a little overkill, but my mom freaked out if I touched anything that had been in the ground, and if I had put my hands in my mouth, she would've had a heart attack. She didn't want me to touch the handles on stairs in public or in an elevator because she said "you don't know who has put their hands on there, and what they did before that"
So how Maddie and Melissa are so cool with Everly licking floors, walls and tables at restaurants is beyond me. But the whole family seems very unhygienic and gross.
My son is almost 17 months and I would never let him do the shit Everly does. If his toy falls on the floor in public I don’t give it back to him until i spray it’s with Lysol or wash it with soap. If he tried to lick a table I wouldn’t be taking him to eat at restaurants anymore until he outgrew it. Maddie is so disgusting and she’s going to raise Everly to be just as bad as she is. Watch Everly get pregnant at age 11-12

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

^To respond to the comments about Everly licking tables, I agree that it’s very disgusting and unhealthy. Especially at those outdoor tables where they were eating.

Did anyone else find it gross when Everly (it starts at 6:13)
was eating some sort of cookie, and the whole plate was drowned in sugar. The treat itself most likely had a lot of sugar. I don’t understand why Maddie can’t see how unhealthy that is. You’d think that we were emphasizing this for our own health.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LexiRae wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:48 pm
Rorygz194 wrote:I think the licking thing is disgusting, how they let her lick floors and walls, who knows what has been on that floor, and that's why she's sick all the time.
My son is almost 17 months and I would never let him do the shit Everly does. If his toy falls on the floor in public I don’t give it back to him until i spray it’s with Lysol or wash it with soap. If he tried to lick a table I wouldn’t be taking him to eat at restaurants anymore until he outgrew it. Maddie is so disgusting and she’s going to raise Everly to be just as bad as she is. Watch Everly get pregnant at age 11-12

That live in a big disgusting mess, im not a cleaning freak (i can be a little messy in my room, but hygiene is everything to me and I think it should be for everyone), but maddies family makes me so disgusted.
The thing with teen moms is that their kids often grow up to become teen parents themselves and the parents are ecstatic about it. Maddie will probably be a grandmother at 30, and make videos about it.
If you watch TLC unexpected, all of the girls there have parents that had them young.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

notagossip wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:42 pm
Liz3kki_ wrote:That last vlog was horrendous...Everly is getting noticeably fatter, I can't believe she ate that much in one day!! Adults don't even eat as much as Everly did... she's doesn't have that cute kinda baby chubbiness she's just getting really flabby, she has a lumpy double chin with cellulite, it's gross. She is also very delayed, she can't count to ten at all, and how annoying was slate just yelling out random numbers like it was funny or something, that kid really gets on my nerves.

evfat.jpg ff.jpg ds.jpg
When she was a newborn I thought she was cute, but she's two now and it's gross. And you know what makes it 1000x worse? The fact that all of this was preventable. Maddie's been enforcing her horrible "vegetarian" diet of Chipotle and Starbucks on that poor child since she was 8 months old. So much for "proving the stereotype wrong." That child has been doomed since conception.
Maddie hasn't got the concept that being a vegetarian isn't just skipping meat, it's a lifestyle where you have to replace the meat with other healthy choices. It's not just eating Starbucks or a burrito from chipotle. What scared me in one video was how Everly knew how to hold a burrito and eat from it, because they have it so often.
And it's sad that Maddie started out wanting to break the stereotype of teen moms being lazy and irresponsible and everyone of her vlogmas videos have started with "hey foreverlys it's Maddie and Everly is home with my mom" like yes Maddie what a good first impression.
I don't want to wish harm on a child but I wish she would face a consequence of her feeding Everly so much junk food or having her front facing just so that she can wake up. Shouldn't Everly be pretty overweight?
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

Did anyone notice in the most recent video when they were at brunch Maddie said "Everly you gotta eat your food so you can get a big belly." For real who is letting her be a mother? Not the Melissa would be any better but god... They really need to just remove that poor baby from that home.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Maddie in one vlog "imagine being in a relationship. Couldn't be me"
Maddie on her snap: "someone freakin date me"

Return to “I-P”