BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by kiwi »

She doesn’t want to know if Harlow or Scarlett are carriers because of the guilt she’ll carry if they are. Just like everything else she’s making this about HER.

Honestly, I think not getting her children tested is neglect.
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

I dont know anything about the specifics but Britney herself did say in the last update about nolan that he has has breathing issues so she has to be especially careful with him during flu season didnt she? I dont know if that is at all similar to carriers and I cant judge scarlets muscle level though she has always seemed to be very behind when it comes to milestones we are shown (babbling first at like 10-11 months? not having been able to hold her own head up well when she was like 7 months? etc)
1993BB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 1993BB »

hellodolly_ wrote:
1993BB wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:03 am
hellodolly_ wrote: It can cause heart problems.... not lungs (respiratory system)
Idk if you guys watch Teen Mom 2, but one of Leah's daughter has DMD and I remember watching an episode where she had respiratory problems and needed a machine to help her breathe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
First of all, she does not have DMD. She has another form of muscular dystrophy. Second, we're talking about DMD CARRIERS here. I literally just looked it up and it said it can affect the heart and muscles in carriers. It doesn't DIRECTLY affect the lungs.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... ba65cc.jpg[/IMG]

PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

1993BB wrote:
hellodolly_ wrote:
1993BB wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:03 am
Idk if you guys watch Teen Mom 2, but one of Leah's daughter has DMD and I remember watching an episode where she had respiratory problems and needed a machine to help her breathe.

First of all, she does not have DMD. She has another form of muscular dystrophy. Second, we're talking about DMD CARRIERS here. I literally just looked it up and it said it can affect the heart and muscles in carriers. It doesn't DIRECTLY affect the lungs.

What are you trying to say with this? It doesn't say she has DMD. She has Titin's MD.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

1993BB wrote:
hellodolly_ wrote:
1993BB wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:03 am Idk if you guys watch Teen Mom 2, but one of Leah's daughter has DMD and I remember watching an episode where she had respiratory problems and needed a machine to help her breathe.

Ali has Tintin which manifests in girls. DMD manifests itself in males. Two different types of dystrophy

1993BB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 1993BB »

PigeonOfLondon wrote:
1993BB wrote:
hellodolly_ wrote: First of all, she does not have DMD. She has another form of muscular dystrophy. Second, we're talking about DMD CARRIERS here. I literally just looked it up and it said it can affect the heart and muscles in carriers. It doesn't DIRECTLY affect the lungs.

What are you trying to say with this? It doesn't say she has DMD. She has Titin's MD.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk
Read the article, overall it says all types of muscular dystrophys affect the respiratory system eventually.

1993BB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 1993BB »

Andielina0984 wrote:
1993BB wrote:
hellodolly_ wrote: First of all, she does not have DMD. She has another form of muscular dystrophy. Second, we're talking about DMD CARRIERS here. I literally just looked it up and it said it can affect the heart and muscles in carriers. It doesn't DIRECTLY affect the lungs.

Ali has Tintin which manifests in girls. DMD manifests itself in males. Two different types of dystrophy

2 different types but my point being muscular dystrophy WILL AFFECT their respiratory system regardless

mrsDraper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mrsDraper »

cass wrote:HA! my comment wasnt even up for 30 second before she deleted it!.. i went to go add to my comment about how she must be lying to her doctors because there's no way they haven't told her to stop consuming dairy while breast feeding! and it wouldn't post.

here's a snap shot i luckily made before it got deleted!
kjhkljlh.png
oops just realized the whole comment wasnt captured it went on to say "..keep filling her with you dairy riddled breastmilk! and idont care if i get blocked for this comment someone needs to shout this at you!"
30 seconds?!? How sad her life must be monitoring comments every waking moment. Is YouTube really worth it, B? I can’t imagine missing out on life because I’m busy blocking haters all day. I’d hate to look back years from now and realize how much of my kids’ lives I missed out on. Sad!

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

mrsDraper wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:52 am
cass wrote:HA! my comment wasnt even up for 30 second before she deleted it!.. i went to go add to my comment about how she must be lying to her doctors because there's no way they haven't told her to stop consuming dairy while breast feeding! and it wouldn't post.

here's a snap shot i luckily made before it got deleted!

kjhkljlh.png

oops just realized the whole comment wasnt captured it went on to say "..keep filling her with you dairy riddled breastmilk! and idont care if i get blocked for this comment someone needs to shout this at you!"
30 seconds?!? How sad her life must be monitoring comments every waking moment. Is YouTube really worth it, B? I can’t imagine missing out on life because I’m busy blocking haters all day. I’d hate to look back years from now and realize how much of my kids’ lives I missed out on. Sad!

I suspect Britney has some volunteers from her army of minions that moderate her comments. She recently gave a shout-out to them on the comment section of one of her youtubes.
limpbizcutgirl

Unread post by limpbizcutgirl »

Does she have insurance for the kids? It is a process to test and get results for being a carrier?
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

limpbizcutgirl wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:58 am Does she have insurance for the kids? It is a process to test and get results for being a carrier?
She said Ean carried the insurance for the kids. Even if she didn't have any insurance, any good mom would pay out of pocket and take the full time and energy needed to get the testing done. For the sake of the kids. She is a crap mom who doesn't give a shit about her kids or their health. Hell she knows Nolan is ill and still does not care. She won't take the time to even get him quality shoes bc flip flops are easier. I expect no less from her
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

smom12 wrote:Oh and I will say, BRITNEY, you’re an ass. I’ve had both my kids tested with the skin prick test. They don’t just test for ONE thing you ass. They are going to do a “panel”. You know what that is? Of course not because you’re dumb. A panel means MULTIPLE skin pricks. First they are gonna prescribe you numbing cream to put on her back and you’re gonna have to wrap her in Saran Wrap so the cream doesn’t wipe off. Usually this is an hour before the appointment so you’re gonna have to sacrifice being a lazy fuck for that day and avoid having her on her back.... SHOCK. That means you’ll actually have to interact with your baby and not stick her in whatever device you use to go whine franks huge knob that’s apparently literally fucked your brains out and this is why you’re the dumbest Yet.

THEN, after you get your DESPERATELY needed coffee, you get to the allergist, and they will unwrap the baby, wipe the cream off, and stick your baby MULTIPLE TIMES with different allergens...NOT JUST ONE YOU FUCKING MORON. They are gonna test her for eggs, milk, possible animal dander, dust mites...... and THEN you have to wait AGAIN while she sits there and starts to itch because the numbing cream has worn off, for a good 15 minutes to a half hour, and she’s gonna cry and be miserable for like an HOUR because that shit is itchy as a motherfucker. But nah, let’s not make her uncomfortable with ONE prick for a blood test.

You’re welcome for that information, moron.

But I bet if frank had a reaction to something, oh forget it! He’s a FIREFIGHTER! Emergency room for days!

Selfish twat.
Not to mention they'll have to repeat it after she's two to get a more accurate reading

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

stnalp wrote:I dont know anything about the specifics but Britney herself did say in the last update about nolan that he has has breathing issues so she has to be especially careful with him during flu season didnt she? I dont know if that is at all similar to carriers and I cant judge scarlets muscle level though she has always seemed to be very behind when it comes to milestones we are shown (babbling first at like 10-11 months? not having been able to hold her own head up well when she was like 7 months? etc)
Scarlett does not seem to be behind at all her gross motor skills seems to be very average/normal, she was sitting up by like 5-6 months, crawling around 8 months and now almost walking at what 10/11 months? So her muscle tone seems just fine going off of that..

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

She did a good job distracting us from the fact that Frank’s ex basically called him a wife beater. That’s prob why she posted so many pics and videos of scar with rhar nebulizer - to distract everyone from the other major issue - that frank may have hit his ex and Britney invited him into her apartment with her young children.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Mandbtrue6 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:32 pm
stnalp wrote:I dont know anything about the specifics but Britney herself did say in the last update about nolan that he has has breathing issues so she has to be especially careful with him during flu season didnt she? I dont know if that is at all similar to carriers and I cant judge scarlets muscle level though she has always seemed to be very behind when it comes to milestones we are shown (babbling first at like 10-11 months? not having been able to hold her own head up well when she was like 7 months? etc)
Scarlett does not seem to be behind at all her gross motor skills seems to be very average/normal, she was sitting up by like 5-6 months, crawling around 8 months and now almost walking at what 10/11 months? So her muscle tone seems just fine going off of that..

Agreed. It Scarlett is behind, my son is dramatically behind and his doctor isn’t concerned at all. I’ve worked with infants and Scarlett is actually always ahead in gross motor skills than a lot of babies I taught.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Good....keep the “rude” and “hateful” comments coming. I’m surprised at so many ppl calling her out because usually they’re all so far up her ass, so it’s good to see ppl are seeing through her ass.
LetsGoPens87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LetsGoPens87 »

I was watching an old video from July 2015. It's called Diary Allergy?! Britney shows Nolan with a small rash on his face after eating cheese and yogurt bites. Has she mentioned at all that Nolan had reactions to diary too at some point??

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Just watch, she's gonna whine about not talking about any health related stuff again. Just like she did with Nolan's DMD when the criticism kept rolling in. Soon her boring ass vlogs will become even more boring because she can't talk about her kids anymore at all. Unloved "wild child" Harlow is gonna be the only one she can show.
Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:She did a good job distracting us from the fact that Frank’s ex basically called him a wife beater. That’s prob why she posted so many pics and videos of scar with rhar nebulizer - to distract everyone from the other major issue - that frank may have hit his ex and Britney invited him into her apartment with her young children.
Did she recently say this? Where?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Oh, yeah, let's absolutely not forget about the fact that Robert Franklin Morrow is said to be a woman beater and abuser and Brit has accused an abuse victim of lying.

I hope Christine finds a nice gentleman who treats her well. I'd say I hope she gets Luna back, but I doubt Frank has enough backbone for that.
Last edited by dazzled on Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”