Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

Rorygz194 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:51 pm Maddie in one vlog "imagine being in a relationship. Couldn't be me"
Maddie on her snap: "someone freakin date me"

Maddie: “I’m happily single because I relied too much on male attention when I was younger”

Also Maddie: “Why won’t anyone date me?”

Seriously tho this girl acts like she is super wise and way beyond her years.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

Rorygz194 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:36 pm
LexiRae wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:48 pm
Rorygz194 wrote:I think the licking thing is disgusting, how they let her lick floors and walls, who knows what has been on that floor, and that's why she's sick all the time.
My mom was maybe a little overkill, but my mom freaked out if I touched anything that had been in the ground, and if I had put my hands in my mouth, she would've had a heart attack. She didn't want me to touch the handles on stairs in public or in an elevator because she said "you don't know who has put their hands on there, and what they did before that"
So how Maddie and Melissa are so cool with Everly licking floors, walls and tables at restaurants is beyond me. But the whole family seems very unhygienic and gross.
My son is almost 17 months and I would never let him do the shit Everly does. If his toy falls on the floor in public I don’t give it back to him until i spray it’s with Lysol or wash it with soap. If he tried to lick a table I wouldn’t be taking him to eat at restaurants anymore until he outgrew it. Maddie is so disgusting and she’s going to raise Everly to be just as bad as she is. Watch Everly get pregnant at age 11-12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That live in a big disgusting mess, im not a cleaning freak (i can be a little messy in my room, but hygiene is everything to me and I think it should be for everyone), but maddies family makes me so disgusted.
The thing with teen moms is that their kids often grow up to become teen parents themselves and the parents are ecstatic about it. Maddie will probably be a grandmother at 30, and make videos about it.
If you watch TLC unexpected, all of the girls there have parents that had them young.
Knowing Maddie’s shitty parenting I wouldn’t be surprised. She would probably make lots of videos about it and may or may not pimp out her possible grandchild. I really have a feeling Everly is going to follow in Maddie’s footsteps and end up knocked up at 14 (or 13, shall I say.)
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

Morticia Mars wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:38 pm
Rorygz194 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:51 pm Maddie in one vlog "imagine being in a relationship. Couldn't be me"
Maddie on her snap: "someone freakin date me"

Maddie: “I’m happily single because I relied too much on male attention when I was younger”

Also Maddie: “Why won’t anyone date me?”

Seriously tho this girl acts like she is super wise and way beyond her years.
Exactly. She hasn't changed at all since she is so obsessed with having a boyfriend.
Maddie thinks she's so mature because she got knocked up at 13, but she acts just like any other 16 year old, she acts just like her friends that she is hanging out with, and especially with this whole e girl, and ok boomer thing.
If anything, she is more childish, I am 16 and no one I know acts as immature as her
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

Maddie really needs to start watching what she puts on the internet. She doesn't realize that if she didn't run her mouth 24/7 with whatever dumbshit then we wouldn't know anything about her. Same as all those fanpages. They are so disgusting, especially that Tim guy. What 17 year old almost-in-college spends all their freetime editing these trashy people? He claims "I am her bf and eve's (lol ev) step-dad. I can guarantee you Maddie, he is not a teenager.
Essiac4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Essiac4 »

notagossip wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:01 pm Maddie really needs to start watching what she puts on the internet. She doesn't realize that if she didn't run her mouth 24/7 with whatever dumbshit then we wouldn't know anything about her. Same as all those fanpages. They are so disgusting, especially that Tim guy. What 17 year old almost-in-college spends all their freetime editing these trashy people? He claims "I am her bf and eve's (lol ev) step-dad. I can guarantee you Maddie, he is not a teenager.
That Tim guy is a danger to herself and Everly and it scares me that she doesn't realise that. I'm pretty sure we have all or will all have experience in our lives with overly persistent guys who get angry about being rejected. Add a child and internet to fame to that and I worry for both their safety.
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

Latest video/

Now Maddie thinks she’s a clairvoyant.

Enough said 🤦🏽‍♀️
notagossip
Informer
Informer

MorganH87 wrote:Latest video/

Enough said Image
Isn't that a form of witchcraft or something? And isn't she Christian? That makes no damn sense, Maddie, pick a side.
On another note, guys, omg Maddie is having another mental breakdown!! I hope everything's okay!!
Seriously though, Maddie, not everything is a mental breakdown. A mental breakdown is being so stressed/depressed/anxious that you can barely function. It's not something to be proud of.
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

Mental Breakdown Vlogmas day 15 thoughts

1. Stop trying to be relateable with mental illness and putting "mental breakdown" in your title. It is offensive to those who actually experience this.
2. Is it just me or is Maddie gaining weight? Her face looks more chubby in this last video.
3. Everly is 100% going to be obese with this sugar habit that Maddie has inflicted on her.
4. Guys Maddie doesn't have a boyfriend. Not sure if you guys knew that. (desperate much?)
5. LOL at buying lights for the car and then wondering how she will do that.
6. Maddie has friends. Don't know if you knew that either.
7. Hairbrush is still missing.
emmy1618
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emmy1618 »

Where did she drop all of those seeds, in her car? And her friend called her out for them being all over her floor

notagossip
Informer
Informer

emmy1618 wrote:Where did she drop all of those seeds, in her car? And her friend called her out for them being all over her floor Image

Around 0:50
Did she really just call them seeds? Maddie, they're called beads.
propertyoferen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by propertyoferen »

jayann wrote:Mental Breakdown Vlogmas day 15 thoughts

1. Stop trying to be relateable with mental illness and putting "mental breakdown" in your title. It is offensive to those who actually experience this.
2. Is it just me or is Maddie gaining weight? Her face looks more chubby in this last video.
3. Everly is 100% going to be obese with this sugar habit that Maddie has inflicted on her.
4. Guys Maddie doesn't have a boyfriend. Not sure if you guys knew that. (desperate much?)
5. LOL at buying lights for the car and then wondering how she will do that.
6. Maddie has friends. Don't know if you knew that either.
7. Hairbrush is still missing.
Maddie is 100% gaining weight and I think she’s a little ashamed of it. I was thinking that she’s been wearing a lot of baggy clothes and it might have to do with the weight gain. I use to do the same thing at 16, tho I wasn’t gaining any weight. Eating out every day is going to catch up to you eventually

propertyoferen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by propertyoferen »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... e2f102.jpg[/IMG] I really noticed it in this picture of her from varney fam’s Instagram back in October. I feel bad, being in the spotlight, any slight change in your body is pretty noticeable
Liz3kki_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Liz3kki_ »

Frootloops3 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:10 pm
KarenRulerOfAll wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:50 am The more I read up on the early signs of autism, the more confident I am that Everly has it. By the time they're 2, a toddler should be forming two word sentences on their own.

I agree Everly's been growing but hasn't lost any of her baby chub.

I was so confused when Maddie started talking about her dream. That didn't sound like slander to me at all. If anything, I thought she was just worried about Isaac getting hurt.

Maddie's dad is chill. The Himalayan salt candle licking was obviously a joke.
The dream thing was more directed towards a concern for Everly. You could tell by the way Maddie said she was going to drive Everly to and from Isaac’s house.

Yeah she was definitely not worried about Isaac at all, she is basically insinuating that something bad will happen each time he sees Everly. Wouldn't it be interesting if Isaac did a day in the life of video when Everly comes to visit him...

Lizeki x
Liz3kki_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Liz3kki_ »

notagossip wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:45 pm
emmy1618 wrote:Where did she drop all of those seeds, in her car? And her friend called her out for them being all over her floor Image

Around 0:50
Did she really just call them seeds? Maddie, they're called beads.
HAHA she's such a GRUB! I was like are you seriously just dropping that handful of seeds in your car!?!?! ( those are flax seeds btw, you are right, a lot of stuffed animals are stuffed with beads but they sometimes use flax seeds as well, they suck up moisture) I only know this because I used to work at TOYS R US and crazy kids like Slate would come in all the time and rip the stuffed animals into shreds -_____-' I had to sweep up all of the beads and seeds :(

Lizeki x
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Maddie: I have no friends.
Also Maddie: literally has a new friend in every video.
I would like to see isaac do a video when ev is with him so we can see if everly really is that heartbroken as maddie says she is
Connell1992
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Connell1992 »

Maddie is putting on weight like crazy and it isn’t cute. She’s not athletic & muscular, she’s a doughy fatass. Her thighs are huge, her face is fat, and she has a double chin. No, this ISNT FAT SHAMING. This is called what happens when all you do is eat out every single day. Huge portions and take out leads to weight gain.

Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Connell1992 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:35 am Maddie is putting on weight like crazy and it isn’t cute. She’s not athletic & muscular, she’s a doughy fatass. Her thighs are huge, her face is fat, and she has a double chin. No, this ISNT FAT SHAMING. This is called what happens when all you do is eat out every single day. Huge portions and take out leads to weight gain.

she is gaining weight, i dont want to shame her for it because i know how hard it can be, but its sad to see.
I don't get how she thinks she can lose 22 pounds in a month because she is going to the gym while she is eating chipotle so much. You need to balance diet and excercise
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MorganH87 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:49 pm Latest video/

Enough said 🤦🏽‍♀️
Jesus christ. I believe in the supernatural, but some things we dream about are just things that happens in reality because we think about it without thinking it. (Clairvoyant means that you can predict the future with your dreams right?)
She really needs to stop thinking she has everything and is everything on this earth
PhoenixAsh
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PhoenixAsh »

I am not a paediatrician so don’t take my word as gospel but both of my little brothers (5 years younger than me) have severe autism and are mostly non verbal so I have basically grown up around it and know the symptoms really well and thinking back to what they were like when they were Ev’s age.. I am almost certain that Everly has some degree of autism. I don’t think it’s to the severity where she’ll grow up to be non verbal but there is no denying that she is severely, severely delayed which is a sign of autism. Add into that the fact that Maddie’s brother has autism.. it blows my mind that Maddie hasn’t thought to get Ev tested.. I just want to scream at her through the screen. Having autism is not the end of the world or anything to be ashamed of but children with autism need support in ways children without don’t and it’s scaring the shit out of me how Maddie would rather try to pull the wool over our eyes and kid herself that Everly is “so smart” for her age because she incoherently babbled something that only Maddie can apparently understand and sounds nothing like what Maddie claims she said than pull her head out of her ass and get her fucking child the support and help she needs to thrive. If Everly does have autism and it gets diagnosed now, she is young enough that if she gets proper support, she’ll be able to function more or less like any other child her age (albeit with a few quirks and little difficulties.. but that’s just autism) by the time she goes to school. The longer they leave it, the harder it’s gonna be to Ev to adapt to social situations and thrive academically and she’s the one who’s going to suffer in the long run.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Wow Maddie, way to spoil Everly by getting her a $25 stuffed animal when she screams for it. Everly will need to learn very soon that she won’t be able to get everything she wants in life. I also don’t think she’s ready to be a big sister at all.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P

Return to “I-P”