Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

Frootloops3 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:34 am Wow Maddie, way to spoil Everly by getting her a $25 stuffed animal when she screams for it. Everly will need to learn very soon that she won’t be able to get everything she wants in life. I also don’t think she’s ready to be a big sister at all.
Maddie is only doing Everly harm by spoiling her and turning her into a brat, because Everly will go out into this world one day and the world will kick her ass because she is not used to being told no or not getting what she wants, and it will fuck her up.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

PhoenixAsh wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:05 am I am not a paediatrician so don’t take my word as gospel but both of my little brothers (5 years younger than me) have severe autism and are mostly non verbal so I have basically grown up around it and know the symptoms really well and thinking back to what they were like when they were Ev’s age.. I am almost certain that Everly has some degree of autism. I don’t think it’s to the severity where she’ll grow up to be non verbal but there is no denying that she is severely, severely delayed which is a sign of autism. Add into that the fact that Maddie’s brother has autism.. it blows my mind that Maddie hasn’t thought to get Ev tested.. I just want to scream at her through the screen. Having autism is not the end of the world or anything to be ashamed of but children with autism need support in ways children without don’t and it’s scaring the shit out of me how Maddie would rather try to pull the wool over our eyes and kid herself that Everly is “so smart” for her age because she incoherently babbled something that only Maddie can apparently understand and sounds nothing like what Maddie claims she said than pull her head out of her ass and get her fucking child the support and help she needs to thrive. If Everly does have autism and it gets diagnosed now, she is young enough that if she gets proper support, she’ll be able to function more or less like any other child her age (albeit with a few quirks and little difficulties.. but that’s just autism) by the time she goes to school. The longer they leave it, the harder it’s gonna be to Ev to adapt to social situations and thrive academically and she’s the one who’s going to suffer in the long run.
Everly is clearly delayed and you don't need to be a medical professional to see that. She makes a bunch of sounds and Maddie says it sounds like she said "physician" or something to make Everly look smart. She is not doing herself or Everly a favor.
The sooner they find out if she has autism, the better because then they can help her earlier. Maddie is very naive and doesn't want to do it because she probably knows what the test results is going to say but no one is going to blame her for her autism. I hope she knows that.
But her being naive and looking away from it isn't going to do Everly any good, so Maddie if you're reading this, get her checked out for her own good.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Rorygz194 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:49 am
Frootloops3 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:34 am Wow Maddie, way to spoil Everly by getting her a $25 stuffed animal when she screams for it. Everly will need to learn very soon that she won’t be able to get everything she wants in life. I also don’t think she’s ready to be a big sister at all.
Maddie is only doing Everly harm by spoiling her and turning her into a brat, because Everly will go out into this world one day and the world will kick her ass because she is not used to being told no or not getting what she wants, and it will fuck her up.
It’s definitely doing harm. Maddie may think it’s not a big deal to teach Everly this right now, but habits get instilled into a person’s brain early on.

Is Maddie’s constant need for a boyfriend bothering anyone else? Like I get that she’s a teenage girl, and that’s what most girls want, but she has a toddler to care for. A boyfriend should be the least of her concerns right now.

To add on, I remember in the video she said, “I’ve never felt so single in my life.” Maddie, you have a child! Pay more attention to Everly, instead of worrying about boys.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
tictacsss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tictacsss »

Has anyone realised how Maddie acts different when a guy is around her? She acts like she’s way cooler than she is and tries to be relatable
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

Frootloops3 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:46 am Yay a new thread! I know that this has been brought up before, but why is Maddie sick all the time? I live in the north east, and don’t get sick that much.

Edit: to add on, wtf with the dream she had. That’s not a reliable source like someone said. This girl will use anything against Isaac.
What the hell? Jesus Christ that girl is crazy. I swear I here something everyday that this girl does that makes me think she is off-the wall insane. Maddie has said some mean things about Issac in the past, but this shit is absolutely bogus. Sure, it’s okay to be wary of Everly’s safety, she is her daughter after all but good lord using a dream against Issac to not drive with Everly in his car is so stupid. I mean she has done some pretty unsafe things regarding Everly’s car safety like put her in her car seat facing forward which ok but apparently Issac driving with Everly is total unsafe and dangerous.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

MorganH87 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:49 pm Latest video/

Now Maddie thinks she’s a clairvoyant.

Enough said 🤦🏽‍♀️
[/quote

I haven’t watch her latest video yet but let me guess, she probably thinks it’s super cool and trendy and makes her super cool and unique because she has “superpowers.” Good god what is wrong with this girl 🤦‍♀️
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Rorygz194 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:52 am
PhoenixAsh wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:05 am I am not a paediatrician so don’t take my word as gospel but both of my little brothers (5 years younger than me) have severe autism and are mostly non verbal so I have basically grown up around it and know the symptoms really well and thinking back to what they were like when they were Ev’s age.. I am almost certain that Everly has some degree of autism. I don’t think it’s to the severity where she’ll grow up to be non verbal but there is no denying that she is severely, severely delayed which is a sign of autism. Add into that the fact that Maddie’s brother has autism.. it blows my mind that Maddie hasn’t thought to get Ev tested.. I just want to scream at her through the screen. Having autism is not the end of the world or anything to be ashamed of but children with autism need support in ways children without don’t and it’s scaring the shit out of me how Maddie would rather try to pull the wool over our eyes and kid herself that Everly is “so smart” for her age because she incoherently babbled something that only Maddie can apparently understand and sounds nothing like what Maddie claims she said than pull her head out of her ass and get her fucking child the support and help she needs to thrive. If Everly does have autism and it gets diagnosed now, she is young enough that if she gets proper support, she’ll be able to function more or less like any other child her age (albeit with a few quirks and little difficulties.. but that’s just autism) by the time she goes to school. The longer they leave it, the harder it’s gonna be to Ev to adapt to social situations and thrive academically and she’s the one who’s going to suffer in the long run.
Everly is clearly delayed and you don't need to be a medical professional to see that. She makes a bunch of sounds and Maddie says it sounds like she said "physician" or something to make Everly look smart. She is not doing herself or Everly a favor.
The sooner they find out if she has autism, the better because then they can help her earlier. Maddie is very naive and doesn't want to do it because she probably knows what the test results is going to say but no one is going to blame her for her autism. I hope she knows that.
But her being naive and looking away from it isn't going to do Everly any good, so Maddie if you're reading this, get her checked out for her own good.
[/quote

If Maddie sees this she will probably be like: “My daughter is not autistic *lip smack* she is the most smartest, sociable almost 2 year old I’ve ever met so you Karens better shut your mouth.”
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Morticia Mars wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:38 am
Frootloops3 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:46 am Yay a new thread! I know that this has been brought up before, but why is Maddie sick all the time? I live in the north east, and don’t get sick that much.

Edit: to add on, wtf with the dream she had. That’s not a reliable source like someone said. This girl will use anything against Isaac.
What the hell? Jesus Christ that girl is crazy. I swear I here something everyday that this girl does that makes me think she is off-the wall insane. Maddie has said some mean things about Issac in the past, but this shit is absolutely bogus. Sure, it’s okay to be wary of Everly’s safety, she is her daughter after all but good lord using a dream against Issac to not drive with Everly in his car is so stupid. I mean she has done some pretty unsafe things regarding Everly’s car safety like put her in her car seat facing forward which ok but apparently Issac driving with Everly is total unsafe and dangerous.
I agree. I remember listening to that part of the video, and thinking, “Is this girl on the right planet?” She’s just been acting strange lately, with this whole dream and seeing into the future thing.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

Rorygz194 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:08 am
Connell1992 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:35 am Maddie is putting on weight like crazy and it isn’t cute. She’s not athletic & muscular, she’s a doughy fatass. Her thighs are huge, her face is fat, and she has a double chin. No, this ISNT FAT SHAMING. This is called what happens when all you do is eat out every single day. Huge portions and take out leads to weight gain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
she is gaining weight, i dont want to shame her for it because i know how hard it can be, but its sad to see.
I don't get how she thinks she can lose 22 pounds in a month because she is going to the gym while she is eating chipotle so much. You need to balance diet and excercise

I’m sure it’s safe to assume she stopped going to the gym lol
PhoenixAsh
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PhoenixAsh »

Morticia Mars wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:58 am
[/quote

If Maddie sees this she will probably be like: “My daughter is not autistic *lip smack* she is the most smartest, sociable almost 2 year old I’ve ever met so you Karens better shut your mouth.”
Lol right but if Maddie thinks that, it shows what kind of person she really is because being autistic doesn’t mean “not smart”, in fact, some of the autistic people I know are the smartest people I’ve ever met. I guess it just sucks that Maddie sees comments like this and thinks we’re saying it as an attack to her when really, we’re just trying to help her fucking daughter. I wouldn’t blame Maddie if Everly is autistic. Autism is not something that is caused by parents and like I said, there is nothing wrong with having it. What I WOULD blame Maddie for is if Everly grows up so isolated from other kids and just overall struggling just because Maddie refuses to pull her head out of her ass and believe that there is something not right and get her help.
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

Instead of lying about mental breakdowns (which I find super offensive but whatever) I'd love to see Maddie do a weight loss/ getting into a healthy routine video if she truly wants to pursue that path. Eating healthy, working out, mental health! It would be a great thing to show her young subscribers that being healthy includes taking care of mental health but I doubt she'd do it.

Maddie, stop slandering Issac. This isn't going to be good for you.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

PhoenixAsh wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:38 am

[/quote

Lol right but if Maddie thinks that, it shows what kind of person she really is because being autistic doesn’t mean “not smart”, in fact, some of the autistic people I know are the smartest people I’ve ever met. I guess it just sucks that Maddie sees comments like this and thinks we’re saying it as an attack to her when really, we’re just trying to help her fucking daughter. I wouldn’t blame Maddie if Everly is autistic. Autism is not something that is caused by parents and like I said, there is nothing wrong with having it. What I WOULD blame Maddie for is if Everly grows up so isolated from other kids and just overall struggling just because Maddie refuses to pull her head out of her ass and believe that there is something not right and get her help.
I actually have high-functioning autism myself and I don’t think people with ASD or asbergers aren’t smart or can’t be intelligent. There are many successful and smart people who are on the spectrum and a lot of people who I met who have ASD are very smart and kind people. I don’t mean to make fun of Everly or anything like that. I’m just pointing out that if Maddie reads this she will probably ignore it and brush it under the rug because she thinks we’re all Karens. I don’t think Maddie would have a problem with Ev having autism because some people in her family like Slate have it. I really want Everly to get tested to see if she has it or not because it might be really beneficial for her in the future.
PhoenixAsh
Talker
Talker

Oh and I have severe anxiety and depression and mild ptsd and have had actual mental breakdowns and believe me, the absolutely last thing I thought about doing was pulling out a camera and being like “hey guys lol I’m having a mental breakdown, look how trendy I am”
PhoenixAsh
Talker
Talker

Morticia Mars wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:19 am
PhoenixAsh wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:38 am

I actually have high-functioning autism myself and I don’t think people with ASD or asbergers aren’t smart or can’t be intelligent. There are many successful and smart people who are on the spectrum and a lot of people who I met who have ASD are very smart and kind people. I don’t mean to make fun of Everly or anything like that. I’m just pointing out that if Maddie reads this she will probably ignore it and brush it under the rug because she thinks we’re all Karens. I don’t think Maddie would have a problem with Ev having autism because some people in her family like Slate have it. I really want Everly to get tested to see if she has it or not because it might be really beneficial for her in the future.
Right like it’s so sad that she brushes every comment on here as us trying to attack her and being “Karen’s.” Like I agree some comments on here go too far like the one that called Everly ugly and retarded but for the most part, this forum is people showing genuine concern. Maybe Maddie should be evaluating the fact that a bunch of “Karens” on the internet show more concern for Everly than her own mother seems to.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

PhoenixAsh wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:28 am Oh and I have severe anxiety and depression and mild ptsd and have had actual mental breakdowns and believe me, the absolutely last thing I thought about doing was pulling out a camera and being like “hey guys lol I’m having a mental breakdown, look how trendy I am”
That’s it. Maddie, like unfortunately a lot of other teens these days thinks its “trendy” and “cool” to have a mental illness. It pisses me off so much to see people do this because mental illnesses are not a cute thing to wear on a t-shirt or a label to proudly show off. It is a serious thing that can make people’s lives miserable and infer with their everyday life. Maddie puts a bad names on people who have mental illnesses because she thinks it makes her quirky and cool. I’m not saying it’s wrong to be proud of who you are, but there a difference between accepting your mental illnesses as part of who you are and downright romanticizing it.
midnightsky550
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by midnightsky550 »

Hi everyone, I am a new 'Karen'. I've lurked but haven't posted yet. I have been watching Maddie's videos for a while now and I am glad I found this thread.

As someone who has had a real mental breakdown a few years back, I couldn't bring myself to watch her latest video. She doesn't even know what a mental breakdown is. I thought it best to avoid the video so I don't get mad
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Maddies need for a boyfriend is getting desperate and pathetic. You're 16, your clock isn't ticking. You can wait 10 years and still be in perfect condition to have kids. She said she used to rely on male attention when she was younger but she literally hasn't changed if she is this desperate for a new boyfriend. That's something that bothers me with single parents, they have to be careful who they bring around their kid because they're is a kid involved and they need a stable figure, not a lot of people walking in and out. It's so damaging and trashy and irresponsible.
Maddie, you're a mother, focus on your child instead of getting a new boyfriend. I feel like Maddie is gonna settle for whoever is okay with her having a kid.
Also, everlys diet is basically chipotle, cake pops, chocolate or mac'n'cheese.
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

Rorygz194 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:41 am Maddies need for a boyfriend is getting desperate and pathetic. You're 16, your clock isn't ticking. You can wait 10 years and still be in perfect condition to have kids. She said she used to rely on male attention when she was younger but she literally hasn't changed if she is this desperate for a new boyfriend. That's something that bothers me with single parents, they have to be careful who they bring around their kid because they're is a kid involved and they need a stable figure, not a lot of people walking in and out. It's so damaging and trashy and irresponsible.
Maddie, you're a mother, focus on your child instead of getting a new boyfriend. I feel like Maddie is gonna settle for whoever is okay with her having a kid.
In the 17 days that we have seen Maddie post for Vlogmas, I believe about 95% of them involve eating out daily. Regardless if its Chipolte, cake pops, Starbucks or just plain old junk, it sure seems like the majority of the days are spent spending money on eating out.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

emmmmmm wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:56 am Instead of lying about mental breakdowns (which I find super offensive but whatever) I'd love to see Maddie do a weight loss/ getting into a healthy routine video if she truly wants to pursue that path. Eating healthy, working out, mental health! It would be a great thing to show her young subscribers that being healthy includes taking care of mental health but I doubt she'd do it.

Maddie, stop slandering Issac. This isn't going to be good for you.
If Issac wants to be really mean he could actually show her slandering him in front of 100 000 people to court, and show it to a judge, and get either 50/50 custody or more time with Everly. She bashes him every chance she gets, and he literally don't do shit back but as soon as he briefly mentions it, her minions go crazy on him.
I hope she grows up and tries to be civil with him as Everly gets older, and stops referring to Everly as "his child that she is raising by herself", because Everly will feel like a burden. Believe me, been there.
Also Maddie, getting a little sad and cutting your hair isn't a mental breakdown. A mental breakdown is damaging, exhausting and horrible. I don't know if I've had a mental breakdown, but I've had those times where I've don't know what to do with myself, and just wanted to disappear and as someone mentioned, who would bring a camera into that?
But yes Maddie it must be so hard for you, having someone watch your kid all the time, and being able to go to sleep at 6pm and sleep to 9am because you don't have a job. Poor little Madeleine.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

jayann wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:55 am
Rorygz194 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:41 am Maddies need for a boyfriend is getting desperate and pathetic. You're 16, your clock isn't ticking. You can wait 10 years and still be in perfect condition to have kids. She said she used to rely on male attention when she was younger but she literally hasn't changed if she is this desperate for a new boyfriend. That's something that bothers me with single parents, they have to be careful who they bring around their kid because they're is a kid involved and they need a stable figure, not a lot of people walking in and out. It's so damaging and trashy and irresponsible.
In the 17 days that we have seen Maddie post for Vlogmas, I believe about 95% of them involve eating out daily. Regardless if its Chipolte, cake pops, Starbucks or just plain old junk, it sure seems like the majority of the days are spent spending money on eating out.
No wonder she gains a lot of weight. She is definitely more chubby than she was before.
If these videos showed anything, it showed how boring maddies life is, the only thing she does in her videos is shopping, eats out or she drives.
Also, someone commented and asked if anyone actually disciplines slate and Melissa says they do it off camera. If they actually did it off camera, he wouldn't act like that on camera because he would know better, Melissa. Yes, I know you're reading this.

Return to “I-P”