Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Rorygz194 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:01 pm
jayann wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:55 am
Rorygz194 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:41 am Maddies need for a boyfriend is getting desperate and pathetic. You're 16, your clock isn't ticking. You can wait 10 years and still be in perfect condition to have kids. She said she used to rely on male attention when she was younger but she literally hasn't changed if she is this desperate for a new boyfriend. That's something that bothers me with single parents, they have to be careful who they bring around their kid because they're is a kid involved and they need a stable figure, not a lot of people walking in and out. It's so damaging and trashy and irresponsible.
Maddie, you're a mother, focus on your child instead of getting a new boyfriend. I feel like Maddie is gonna settle for whoever is okay with her having a kid.
Also, everlys diet is basically chipotle, cake pops, chocolate or mac'n'cheese.
In the 17 days that we have seen Maddie post for Vlogmas, I believe about 95% of them involve eating out daily. Regardless if its Chipolte, cake pops, Starbucks or just plain old junk, it sure seems like the majority of the days are spent spending money on eating out.
No wonder she gains a lot of weight. She is definitely more chubby than she was before.
If these videos showed anything, it showed how boring maddies life is, the only thing she does in her videos is shopping, eats out or she drives.
Also, someone commented and asked if anyone actually disciplines slate and Melissa says they do it off camera. If they actually did it off camera, he wouldn't act like that on camera because he would know better, Melissa. Yes, I know you're reading this.
Slate is definitely not disciplined. The way he acts is out of control. From what we’ve seen in previous videos, Slate seems to get rewarded for bad behavior. There’s no way Melissa disciplines Slate.

I didn’t want to be the one who mentioned Maddie’s obvious weight gain. I’m pretty sure she ate out three times in the last vlog.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Morticia Mars wrote:
PhoenixAsh wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:38 am
Morticia Mars wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:58 am Lol right but if Maddie thinks that, it shows what kind of person she really is because being autistic doesn’t mean “not smart”, in fact, some of the autistic people I know are the smartest people I’ve ever met. I guess it just sucks that Maddie sees comments like this and thinks we’re saying it as an attack to her when really, we’re just trying to help her fucking daughter. I wouldn’t blame Maddie if Everly is autistic. Autism is not something that is caused by parents and like I said, there is nothing wrong with having it. What I WOULD blame Maddie for is if Everly grows up so isolated from other kids and just overall struggling just because Maddie refuses to pull her head out of her ass and believe that there is something not right and get her help.
I actually have high-functioning autism myself and I don’t think people with ASD or asbergers aren’t smart or can’t be intelligent. There are many successful and smart people who are on the spectrum and a lot of people who I met who have ASD are very smart and kind people. I don’t mean to make fun of Everly or anything like that. I’m just pointing out that if Maddie reads this she will probably ignore it and brush it under the rug because she thinks we’re all Karens. I don’t think Maddie would have a problem with Ev having autism because some people in her family like Slate have it. I really want Everly to get tested to see if she has it or not because it might be really beneficial for her in the future.
I dont believe Slate has autism, it's her other brother Stone that does. Easy mistake to make since Melissa decided naming her two sons basically the same thing was a smart idea

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

I don't want to call them ugly, but does anyone else just find it really difficult to look at either Maddie or Everly? Maddie looks like she hasn't showered or washed her clothes in 5 weeks and Everly looks like she hasn't been cared for at all.

In the last video Maddie talked about Isaac like they were best friends, but what about all the times you were either bashing him or calling him "you know who?" Pick. A. Side.
I'm not saying he regrets Everly, but he probably regrets sleeping with her everyday.
FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

notagossip wrote:I don't want to call them ugly, but does anyone else just find it really difficult to look at either Maddie or Everly? Maddie looks like she hasn't showered or washed her clothes in 5 weeks and Everly looks like she hasn't been cared for at all.

In the last video Maddie talked about Isaac like they were best friends, but what about all the times you were either bashing him or calling him "you know who?" Pick. A. Side.
I'm not saying he regrets Everly, but he probably regrets sleeping with her everyday.
Idk Maddie seems like the type that smells like cat piss soaked litter. And she doesn’t even have a cat!

I actually have depression but I still take care of myself to not draw attention to myself. I make sure I’m clean and my hair is fucking brushed.

I feel so bad for her cause realistically, her mom gave her a crappy upbringing. It’s her moms fault she’s this way - she tried to be her friend instead of mom and now look at her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

notagossip wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:57 pm I don't want to call them ugly, but does anyone else just find it really difficult to look at either Maddie or Everly? Maddie looks like she hasn't showered or washed her clothes in 5 weeks and Everly looks like she hasn't been cared for at all.

She may be trying to be his friend again because of how single she’s been feeling. It would also be the perfect fairytale in her eyes.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

FueledByIcedCoffee wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:23 pm
notagossip wrote:I don't want to call them ugly, but does anyone else just find it really difficult to look at either Maddie or Everly? Maddie looks like she hasn't showered or washed her clothes in 5 weeks and Everly looks like she hasn't been cared for at all.

Idk Maddie seems like the type that smells like cat piss soaked litter. And she doesn’t even have a cat!

I actually have depression but I still take care of myself to not draw attention to myself. I make sure I’m clean and my hair is fucking brushed.

I feel so bad for her cause realistically, her mom gave her a crappy upbringing. It’s her moms fault she’s this way - she tried to be her friend instead of mom and now look at her.

I really don’t understand how she’s okay with showing herself with bags under her eyes and messy hair. Like you have over one million subscribers, and choose to show yourself looking rough.
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

I'm currently watching day 15 and I had to pause the video to come here because.... I'm not even 3 minutes into the video and Maddie has already gotten brunch, went to Mcalister's and now is about to go to Taco Bell. This is why Everly is chubby, and not in a cute way at all. That poor child.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

Maddie really looks like she smells when she walks around with her dads t shirts, sweatpants, and her hair in a mess. Like take care of yourself, at least take a shower or brush your damn hair.
Isaac probably regret sleeping with her because he is stuck with that crazy baby mama for the rest of his life.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Liz3kki_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Liz3kki_ »

MorganH87 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:49 pm Latest video/

Now Maddie thinks she’s a clairvoyant.

Enough said 🤦🏽‍♀️
HAHAHAHA >.< this comment cracked me up so hard, best comment ever !! lol

Lizeki x
Liz3kki_
Amateur
Amateur

MorganH87 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:33 am
Rorygz194 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:08 am
Connell1992 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:35 am Maddie is putting on weight like crazy and it isn’t cute. She’s not athletic & muscular, she’s a doughy fatass. Her thighs are huge, her face is fat, and she has a double chin. No, this ISNT FAT SHAMING. This is called what happens when all you do is eat out every single day. Huge portions and take out leads to weight gain.

she is gaining weight, i dont want to shame her for it because i know how hard it can be, but its sad to see.
I don't get how she thinks she can lose 22 pounds in a month because she is going to the gym while she is eating chipotle so much. You need to balance diet and excercise

I’m sure it’s safe to assume she stopped going to the gym lol
Wow, that didn't last long. She says she will commit to something, but we all know that she's going to fail almost immediately, like the day she bought a trolley full of healthy groceries, veggies, organic stuff, I swear I don't even think she ate it because the next day she was eating chipotle feeding Everly a jumbo sized burrito which she refused to share by saying " nop nop nop" Its disturbing to watch Everly slowly gulp up food, like a fat worm...*shudders*

Lizeki x
Liz3kki_
Amateur
Amateur

emmmmmm wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:56 am Instead of lying about mental breakdowns (which I find super offensive but whatever) I'd love to see Maddie do a weight loss/ getting into a healthy routine video if she truly wants to pursue that path. Eating healthy, working out, mental health! It would be a great thing to show her young subscribers that being healthy includes taking care of mental health but I doubt she'd do it.

Maddie, stop slandering Issac. This isn't going to be good for you.
That would be very inspirational and a huge step forward, but really? I don't see Maddie being capable of doing that in a million years. It's a nice thought... maybe she should do a video on how to hit absolute rock bottom, now THAT she'd be able to do, it's her calling. haha joking... sorry not sorry <3

Lizeki x
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

I wonder if Maddie is lowkey trying to get back with Issac? She keeps moaning about being single and now she's mentioning she texts him and she was "Concerned about him". I honestly think she'd try to sleep with him and get her claws back in for a cute "fairy tale we're back together again!!!!" I think her motive would totally be because she's single and all her friends are pregnant again AND court. Totally think she'd get back with him because she thinks that would cancel the court case... I hope I'm wrong but I could see at her age and her family being broken that she would do it.

thoughts?
notagossip
Informer
Informer

emmmmmm wrote:I wonder if Maddie is lowkey trying to get back with Issac? She keeps moaning about being single and now she's mentioning she texts him and she was "Concerned about him". I honestly think she'd try to sleep with him and get her claws back in for a cute "fairy tale we're back together again!!!!" I think her motive would totally be because she's single and all her friends are pregnant again AND court. Totally think she'd get back with him because she thinks that would cancel the court case... I hope I'm wrong but I could see at her age and her family being broken that she would do it.

thoughts?
I wouldn't be surprised at all. Maddie is always back and forth. First she's black, then she's white, then she's black again! I can't stand it.
First she's an adult, then she's a teenager.
First she wants to lose 20 pounds, then she wants to eat that weight in Chipotle.
First she wants a bf, then she doesn't bc "iMaGiNE hAViNg a bOyFrIeNd."
(I hope you know where I'm going with this, Maddie Image.)
First she hates Isaac, then she fights for him to be in Everly's life, then she hates him again, now she's friends with him? He probably learned his lesson the first time. Let's hope the next guy she tries to trap isn't stupid.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

emmmmmm wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:15 pm I wonder if Maddie is lowkey trying to get back with Issac? She keeps moaning about being single and now she's mentioning she texts him and she was "Concerned about him". I honestly think she'd try to sleep with him and get her claws back in for a cute "fairy tale we're back together again!!!!" I think her motive would totally be because she's single and all her friends are pregnant again AND court. Totally think she'd get back with him because she thinks that would cancel the court case... I hope I'm wrong but I could see at her age and her family being broken that she would do it.

thoughts?
I really hope Isaac is not that stupid. But, I’m getting some strong vibes that Maddie wants him too. It would look perfect if she was with her baby daddy again. At least in her young minions minds.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Rorygz194 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:28 pm Maddie really looks like she smells when she walks around with her dads t shirts, sweatpants, and her hair in a mess. Like take care of yourself, at least take a shower or brush your damn hair.
Isaac probably regret sleeping with her because he is stuck with that crazy baby mama for the rest of his life.
The funny thing about the Isaac and crazy baby mama situation, is that we can sit back and watch this shit show go down.

This girl cannot find a middle ground with clothes. It’s either exposing too much of our body, or dressing like we haven’t bathed.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

Maddie probably thinks Isaac is stupid enough to nut in her again, and the she can trap him with another baby. Those two do not fit together though. And I think Isaac is over with her bullshit.
I do hope they can be civil for everly though.
Last edited by Rorygz194 on Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Okay so Maddie went on Instagram to let us know there will be no video today so she's posting twice tomorrow. She's having a mental breakdown because
1. She slammed her finger in the door and her $100 nail came off
2. Her wifi is down
She also wants us to know
1. She's cried her fake tan off
2. She's ordering food (we can assume it's Chipotle)
Essiac4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Essiac4 »

notagossip wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:27 pm Okay so Maddie went on Instagram to let us know there will be no video today so she's posting twice tomorrow. She's having a mental breakdown because
2. Her wifi is down
She also says shes having a mental? "Breakdown" right now because she's crying because her nail came off as well as the other reasons you said That's not a breakdown 🤦 that's a normal reaction to pain and is called having a bad day and getting emotional. We all do it and definitely doesn't warrant that definition. 🤦🤣
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

notagossip wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:27 pm Okay so Maddie went on Instagram to let us know there will be no video today so she's posting twice tomorrow. She's having a mental breakdown because
2. Her wifi is down
This is why Non-American people can’t stand Americans. Those are such first world problems it’s ridiculous. This girl doesn’t understand how privileged she is, and it’s grating on my nerves.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Frootloops3 wrote:
2. Her wifi is down
This is why Non-American people can’t stand Americans. Those are such first world problems it’s ridiculous. This girl doesn’t understand how privileged she is, and it’s grating on my nerves.
90% of Americans do not act like Maddie. She’s a disgrace and so is her entire family

Return to “I-P”