BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

anyajen
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by anyajen »

stnalp wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:39 am That is what pisses me off too. They chose to do youtube, they make the choice to say they are going to do vlogmas and it doesnt even have to be that time consuming if they plan ahead and are organized. Brit is just so lazy and so ill planned for ever little thing she does and waits till the last minute for any and everything but wonders why people dont kiss her ass.
I notice this with all YouTubers now too. They all used to be invested in Vlogmas and would manage to do all 24/25 days in a row no matter how “difficult”. Now, the people I’ve seen doing Vlogmas have already started slacking off or missing days, talking about how they needed a “break”. The could give two fucks about YouTube now since they already have their money and can afford to miss on a few videos. I hate how they use us for views and then come back when they please or when their funds are running low.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

This made me think of Harlow. Come on Britney, wake up![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 730484.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Unfortunately all these young women get huge inflated egos and expensive tastes and then can't be bothered to keep their word or deadlines. Its really too bad because with the way they started out, most would've all been involved parents who did what they had to to provide for their kids. Now they are lazy af and only see their kids as accesories who can make them more money. And fans/viewers are just a stepping stool to get "famous"

But LOL at this- she tries SO hard to seem like doesn't care Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 6adffe.jpg[/IMG]
melissaaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melissaaaa »

She has an insta story where Harlow looks like she’s in a church? Scarlet getting baptized?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

melissaaaa wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:13 am She has an insta story where Harlow looks like she’s in a church? Scarlet getting baptized? Image

Nolan goes to a Christian preschool and it appears they are doing a holiday musical. No way Britney could ever set foot inside a church otherwise. Speaking of... frank pretends to be so religious yet they NEVER go to church. It’s like he was just faking it to be considered “good” for Britney. He gets more disgusting by the day.
marissalasel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marissalasel »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
melissaaaa wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:13 am She has an insta story where Harlow looks like she’s in a church? Scarlet getting baptized? Image

Nolan goes to a Christian preschool and it appears they are doing a holiday musical. No way Britney could ever set foot inside a church otherwise. Speaking of... frank pretends to be so religious yet they NEVER go to church. It’s like he was just faking it to be considered “good” for Britney. He gets more disgusting by the day.
I have always thought this was odd...
He claims to be a devout Christian, but he’s totally okay with Britt not necessarily believing in God?

I have seen atheist x Christian couples work, but none of them had children. I think it becomes kind of odd and strained when you have kids, since you’ll usually want to be on the same page when it comes to what to teach them.

But maybe because Britt is so passive (as she said) she’ll just let him decide whatever for Scarlett and the next baby.

On the church front, I don’t think going to church is what makes you a Christian. However I do find it telling how he almost never mentions God or his religion anymore, whereas earlier on it was basically all he talked about. Smells like fish.

Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

Her story with the meme implying she doesnt fit in with other moms....... hmmmmmmm let's reflect on why.

1. You make loads of money from doing nothing and you cant even keep up with it because you are So OvErWhElMeD.
2. You have a kid with DMD but aren't treating his condition or giving a flying fuck about being a carrier of it and keep popping kids out like bubble gum.
3. You have a kid with allergies but fail to take basic steps to keep her from exposure to said allergens.
4. You complain about everything especially mom duties despite having 3 out of 4 kids in school, a cleaner, a husband who barely works AND no real job.
5. Despite all your free money you do nothing with your kids. Instead you buy your new gross husband a 50,000 car and parade it all over SM
6. You spend more time at target than with your kids.
7. You left your baby daddy with whom you have 3 kids in the night and months later were married, preggo, and living with a new man and give 0 fucks about anyone's happiness except your own.
8. You are a shitty person... too many examples to list...

Just imagine being another mom trying to converse with bitchney.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

She's so out of touch with reality, of course you don't fit in with other moms. Other moms work their ass off to make sure their kids have a good life, you earn your money doing fuck all and your kids still don't get to do shit.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

dazzled wrote:She's so out of touch with reality, of course you don't fit in with other moms. Other moms work their ass off to make sure their kids have a good life, you earn your money doing fuck all and your kids still don't get to do shit.
Exactly! Also she’s so awkward that she doesn’t even fit in with other YouTube moms, she surely wouldn’t fit in with “regular” moms.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

She doesn’t fit in because she’s fucking weird & socially awkward. On top of that she tries to act all bubbly & cool online, then when you meet her it’s legit crickets.

That’s why none of the youtube moms fuck with her because every time she talks with them on IG she’s always like “omg yes I can’t wait to see you” but when she’s with them she’s sitting off to the side on her phone mute af not engaging at all and always leaving early while everyone else has fun getting to know each other.

disneylover23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disneylover23 »

marissalasel wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:

He claims to be a devout Christian, but he’s totally okay with Britt not necessarily believing in God?

I have seen atheist x Christian couples work, but none of them had children. I think it becomes kind of odd and strained when you have kids, since you’ll usually want to be on the same page when it comes to what to teach them.

But maybe because Britt is so passive (as she said) she’ll just let him decide whatever for Scarlett and the next baby.

On the church front, I don’t think going to church is what makes you a Christian. However I do find it telling how he almost never mentions God or his religion anymore, whereas earlier on it was basically all he talked about. Smells like fish.

Britney is 110% not passive. Not even close.

TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

Does anyone else think of this every time they say "Scar"
What a terrible nickname. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 04c4d6.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Are his shoes on the wrong feet again? ?

Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

disneylover23 wrote:
marissalasel wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote: Nolan goes to a Christian preschool and it appears they are doing a holiday musical. No way Britney could ever set foot inside a church otherwise. Speaking of... frank pretends to be so religious yet they NEVER go to church. It’s like he was just faking it to be considered “good” for Britney. He gets more disgusting by the day.

Agree!!! She can say she is but everyone can see she does not come across as passive what so ever

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Mandbtrue6 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:05 pm
disneylover23 wrote:
marissalasel wrote:

Agree!!! She can say she is but everyone can see she does not come across as passive what so ever

Oh I beg to differ here - she is completely 100% negligently passive of her children’s well-being (spiritual, emotional, physical.) She doesn’t give a shit what Scar believes. It is one thing to be accepting of your child following a faith that is different than your own. We encourage our kids to believe what they believe - we tell them about my religion and explain others and that some people don’t believe in a higher power. They can believe what they want and we are accepting of it no matter wat. But Britney’s on a whole new level. She doesn’t give a shit at all what her kids believe and I wouldn’t be surprised if someday she realizes she never new that Aria believes in God and prays every night (just as an example). She is so passive in the worst ways.
Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

freshbalsam wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:00 pm Image

Are his shoes on the wrong feet again? ?

Noticed this too. If they are Bitchney should be ashamed considering he has fucking DMD and needs proper support.

My other thought is it could be the way he stands and probably DMD related. In which case I just want to scream get the kid proper ankle support!!!!
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

People keep commenting that his shoes are on the wrong feet every time he wears those shoes.. I don’t think they are put on the wrong feet every single time so maybe they just look like that.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Britney you’re such a cunt.

Franks IG story Harlow clearly calls him “Daddy!”

Fuck you bitch.

Missmaggie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Missmaggie »

Hey all
I used to be 'Icecreamheadache' here but forgot my password after not logging in decided to just make another account because: WHAT THE ACTUAL EFF - I just saw Harlot calling Frenk "daddy" on his IG stories.
Jenin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jenin »

Harlow has been calling him "daddy" since day one. Britney said it bothers Ean, but she doesn't do anything to stop it. It's bs and completely inappropriate. It bothers her dad that she's calling another man "daddy" and her shitty mom just lets her do it.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”