Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Connell1992
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by Connell1992 »

A $100 fingernail ?! Wtf?? Does this girl have a 529 for Everly ? What about a Roth IRA? Of course not I can’t stand this bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

I understand it must hurt but Jesus Christ, "mental breakdown" calm down sweetheart.
And as mentioned above, this is why Americans have a bad reputation to us outside of the U.S.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

The use of the term mental breakdown is a mockery and beyond offensive at this point.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

Lol she really put on her story "I don't know if that's my bone or my nail."
Okay, first off, dumbass.
Second, that's not your bone. Skin isn't that thin. There are so many layers underneath.
EnergyLennox00
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by EnergyLennox00 »

Hey!! I'm new to this thread but after a while of just lurking in old threads about this girl I knew I just had to make an account lol.

First off, I'm so glad to have found these threads! I've never liked this chick and something just seemed so off about her from the first video I ever watched but none of her little 10 year old stans seemed to agree with me lol

Second, the overuse of the term "mental breakdown" in her titles and videos are really getting annoying and offensive. Not only is it annoying to be bragging about it once, but in almost every video she has to say something about her "mental health issues" or "having a mental breakdown". I'm not in any way knocking anyone who has a mental health issue(s) but with the way Maddie brags about it, it really just makes her seem like she wants to be cute and relatable at this point.

Don't even get me started on how she parents. All I'm saying is Everly is in trouble. Maddie doesn't have the maturity to accept that the way she parents and the issues her daughter likely has need to be dealt with.
midnightsky550
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by midnightsky550 »

notagossip wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:27 pm Okay so Maddie went on Instagram to let us know there will be no video today so she's posting twice tomorrow. She's having a mental breakdown because
1. She slammed her finger in the door and her $100 nail came off
2. Her wifi is down
She also wants us to know
1. She's cried her fake tan off
2. She's ordering food (we can assume it's Chipotle)
Yep, confirmed. She doesn't know what a mental breakdown is. Maddie, please do some research if you want to lie about such things so you don't offend people and make you look like an idiot
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

EnergyLennox00 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:50 am Hey!! I'm new to this thread but after a while of just lurking in old threads about this girl I knew I just had to make an account lol.

First off, I'm so glad to have found these threads! I've never liked this chick and something just seemed so off about her from the first video I ever watched but none of her little 10 year old stans seemed to agree with me lol

Second, the overuse of the term "mental breakdown" in her titles and videos are really getting annoying and offensive. Not only is it annoying to be bragging about it once, but in almost every video she has to say something about her "mental health issues" or "having a mental breakdown". I'm not in any way knocking anyone who has a mental health issue(s) but with the way Maddie brags about it, it really just makes her seem like she wants to be cute and relatable at this point.

Don't even get me started on how she parents. All I'm saying is Everly is in trouble. Maddie doesn't have the maturity to accept that the way she parents and the issues her daughter likely has need to be dealt with.
I love it when new people join. I also agree with all of your points. I’ve always had an off feeling about her too. Like when I watched her first video, I wasn’t sure if I liked her or not.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

its very clear that Maddie didn't have a plan when she gave birth to Everly. Since she really has no idea how to parent or set boundaries for her daughter. Bad behavior starts early, and Everly is more than old enough to be disciplined which doesn't mean beating her, Melissa. But Maddie seemed to think it was just to set a baby into this world and then just go along with it, it's the way her mother did, unfortunately her mother was able to have 5 of them.
Maddie doesn't have a mental illness, other than being fucking crazy. You didn't have a mental breakdown, you were responding to the pain you were feeling which you get when your whole nail is ripped off. She mocks the whole thing, and a mental breakdown isn't crying. a mental breakdown also doesn't happen for just 5 minutes, and it's exhausting, it takes on you. No one with a disorder brags about it or says it to be cute, or brings it up every time they can because most people are embarrassed about it which is horrible. But it shows that Maddie only says these things to be relatable and it's annoying, you're a mom, go take care of your kid instead of handing her of to your mess of a mom, because she'll end up just like you.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

^^i want to say that I am aware that mental breakdowns can and often does involve crying, but it isn't just crying for a few minutes and then moving in like nothing happened.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Do you guys think Melissa’s talking about us?!😂
Classy is also the last word to describe these people.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Frootloops3 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:36 pm Do you guys think Melissa’s talking about us?!😂
LMAO, like Maddie has stayed silent about us, she literally mentions us in every video like her ass will explode if she won't. Same goes for Melissa.
And maddies family is everything but classy, they're literally the definition of white trash.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Rorygz194 wrote:
Frootloops3 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:36 pm Do you guys think Melissa’s talking about us?!Image
LMAO, like Maddie has stayed silent about us, she literally mentions us in every video like her ass will explode if she won't. Same goes for Melissa.
And maddies family is everything but classy, they're literally the definition of white trash.
I can imagine this website being all Maddie talks about irl. They have sad, pathetic lives.
Maddie: "Hey mom, the Karens are talking shit again."
Melissa: "Don't worry sweetie. I'll take care of it." *posts this picture*
notagossip
Informer
Informer

A word of advice from Maddie Lambert (via Instagram stories)
"Okay, so... um, just a little pro tip: if you have mental breakdowns like me *lip smack* um, vlog them because this crap is hilarious."
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Rorygz194 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:41 pm
Frootloops3 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:36 pm Do you guys think Melissa’s talking about us?!😂
I agree. And who are the fools here? Surely not us, who don’t exploit our children’s bodies for money.
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

Hey did you guys know that maddie has endometriosis? I don't think she mentioned it enough so I just wanted to make sure we all knew. And she thinks crying from pain is a breakdown lol. This has been a summary of the latest vlog.
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

A list of all the health problems Madeleine Lambert has: endometriosis, she gets cysts, allergic to dogs, currently (and seemingly constantly) has a cold, and like every mental illness.... poor baby

If I'm forgetting anything please lmk! I want to be sure to keep her in my prayers <3333
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

Rorygz194 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:26 am its very clear that Maddie didn't have a plan when she gave birth to Everly. Since she really has no idea how to parent or set boundaries for her daughter. Bad behavior starts early, and Everly is more than old enough to be disciplined which doesn't mean beating her, Melissa. But Maddie seemed to think it was just to set a baby into this world and then just go along with it, it's the way her mother did, unfortunately her mother was able to have 5 of them.
Maddie doesn't have a mental illness, other than being fucking crazy. You didn't have a mental breakdown, you were responding to the pain you were feeling which you get when your whole nail is ripped off. She mocks the whole thing, and a mental breakdown isn't crying. a mental breakdown also doesn't happen for just 5 minutes, and it's exhausting, it takes on you. No one with a disorder brags about it or says it to be cute, or brings it up every time they can because most people are embarrassed about it which is horrible. But it shows that Maddie only says these things to be relatable and it's annoying, you're a mom, go take care of your kid instead of handing her of to your mess of a mom, because she'll end up just like you.
Agree. Not to make it about me again but when I found out at 18 I was pregnant I made a plan with my parents before I gave birth. I was raised upper class and had a childhood modeling stint that I used to pay for her care because my parents wanted me to focus on college and my child. I think if I had gotten pregnant in any other way (I was abused by an ex) I would've been forced to get a job but at that point I was in therapy to make sure I didn't let it affect my parenting. I knew what I wanted for my daughter and myself and made it happen. Maddie has all the support she needs to do what I did and I just don't see it happening. I am glad she provides for her daughter but I am disgusted at how she shows teen moms. Take your daughter off the internet, do what's best for her and stop feeding her sugar. I also believe Maddie should be in therapy- some people don't think it works but I think it would help her out! I am rooting for her, I'd love to talk to her and share my experience but she seems too subborn to change.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Maddies tiktok: "you may have his heart, but I have his kid"
*rolls eyes so far back I can't find them*
I don't get why some women, and especially young mothers whose baby daddies don't want anything to do with them, thinks they have a claim on him. You managed to get him to shoot his load in you, congratulations, anyone can do that. She managed to get him to fall in love with her, that's totally different. You are not special, you can have a kid with someone you don't like at all.
And sometimes she hates Isaac, and now she is basically saying to all of isaacs future girlfriends that they'll never have him because Maddie has his kid. Even though Maddie will have at least 2 baby daddies, so she'll be trapping guys all over town
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

emmmmmm wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:46 pm
Rorygz194 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:26 am its very clear that Maddie didn't have a plan when she gave birth to Everly. Since she really has no idea how to parent or set boundaries for her daughter. Bad behavior starts early, and Everly is more than old enough to be disciplined which doesn't mean beating her, Melissa. But Maddie seemed to think it was just to set a baby into this world and then just go along with it, it's the way her mother did, unfortunately her mother was able to have 5 of them.
Agree. Not to make it about me again but when I found out at 18 I was pregnant I made a plan with my parents before I gave birth. I was raised upper class and had a childhood modeling stint that I used to pay for her care because my parents wanted me to focus on college and my child. I think if I had gotten pregnant in any other way (I was abused by an ex) I would've been forced to get a job but at that point I was in therapy to make sure I didn't let it affect my parenting. I knew what I wanted for my daughter and myself and made it happen. Maddie has all the support she needs to do what I did and I just don't see it happening. I am glad she provides for her daughter but I am disgusted at how she shows teen moms. Take your daughter off the internet, do what's best for her and stop feeding her sugar. I also believe Maddie should be in therapy- some people don't think it works but I think it would help her out! I am rooting for her, I'd love to talk to her and share my experience but she seems too subborn to change.
Agree. You need a plan when you're going to have a kid. But Maddie literally shows people that teen moms are trashy, and they don't have to be.
The thing with Maddie is that she can change, she is just too lazy and comfortable to do so. In her YTMD video, she could have sat down, answered the criticism and admitted to being wrong. But no, she had to correct typos, call us all stay at home moms with college degrees (again, where's the insult?), say ok boomer, and basically said something like "I have failed at many things in life, but the one thing I take pride in is being a good mom". She literally didn't want to hear a word about her parenting and that's why people dislike her more. More and more of her fans has come to this site and agrees with us and that shows a lot
EnergyLennox00
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by EnergyLennox00 »

Maddie is going to turn out just like her mom 100%. I just don't see how she thinks she's "breaking the stereotype" of being a teen mom just because she can "handle" watching her kid instead of being a normal teenager. Regardless, she still has the maturity of a teenager and refuses to parent her kid in a way that is in Everly's best interest. Obviously Melissa isn't the best example to go off of. Yikes. I'm worried for Everly.

Return to “I-P”