nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by nickypicky »

luna nova wrote:
nickypicky wrote:O.M.G. just flipped thru "it'sJudyslife" newest vlog she actually comments on some women becoming pregs while breast feeding says she's NOT pregnant but it does happen. Please let that not hint that those 2 ENORMOUS FAILS are knocked up again since we know for some bizarre reason Judy&Benji seem to be infected by J&A lately even if it seems they are using J&A as a living "guide" of what NOT to do :lol: WE all may suspect J&A are pulling the same shit they did with E. and A's already pregnant again!!!!! Just PLEASE be a coincidence!!!!! SMH!!! :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry:
For all I know, the Goofies are so dumb that they might take this is a challenge, JUST to be a dent higher in rank than others (Judy&Benji). A. knows that the attention focus will shift once she becomes pregnant and she will have more material to vlog about. Again, she will hide herself behind the pregnancy. Personally, I don't think she will ever get pregnant again, and IF that happens it will have only be planned and mastered by Gofoos. She is way to depressed to go through that again, and for the simple reason that she can actually visualize that a child will come out of a pregnancy and she will be even more tied up.
Me too I mean if I see that chic pregnant ever again It will be a horror story I feel she's ruined herself right now with Jofus's bullshit he's totally destroyed her personal YT presence.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

I'm sorry for the picture spam, but the phtos on her blog post make me go crazy! All of her makeup is DIRTY like hell, couldn't she at least wipe it to make us believe she is as perfect as she pretends to be?
I clean my makeup fairly little, but it never looks this bad...

NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

Wow... those sloppy looking cosmetic photos. She's supposed to be a beauty guru - what the actual fuck?
ImageImage
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

nickypicky wrote:O.M.G. just flipped thru "it'sJudyslife" newest vlog she actually comments on some women becoming pregs while breast feeding says she's NOT pregnant but it does happen. Please let that not hint that those 2 ENORMOUS FAILS are knocked up again since we know for some bizarre reason Judy&Benji seem to be infected by J&A lately even if it seems they are using J&A as a living "guide" of what NOT to do :lol: WE all may suspect J&A are pulling the same shit they did with E. and A's already pregnant again!!!!! Just PLEASE be a coincidence!!!!! SMH!!! :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry:
geez, I have two busy days at home and it seems I missed a lot :lol:
I hope it's NOT Anna, that would be the worst thing EVER!!!
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

so Jofus' twitter says he has a BMI of 29, 28% body fat, but he has a lot of muscle? Guess what Jonathan. Overweight people ALWAYS have a fairly high amount of muscle to support their body. The fact that you have to loose about 10% bodyfat is WOOOW, that's fucking a lot!!!!
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dandelion »

lemontree wrote:I'm sorry for the picture spam, but the phtos on her blog post make me go crazy! All of her makeup is DIRTY like hell, couldn't she at least wipe it to make us believe she is as perfect as she pretends to be?

Wow, her makeup looks gross! Didn't she just get that Chanel lipstick a few months ago? She truly ruins her makeup and uses it up fast. And she doesn't even go anywhere where her makeup would be important (unless you count the vlogs). It's just that bad habit of caking on the lipstick and gloss and rubbing much more powder out of the pan than she could actually apply. I think nice products are wasted on her.
Lolaly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lolaly »

Dandelion wrote:
lemontree wrote:I'm sorry for the picture spam, but the phtos on her blog post make me go crazy! All of her makeup is DIRTY like hell, couldn't she at least wipe it to make us believe she is as perfect as she pretends to be?

Wow, her makeup looks gross! Didn't she just get that Chanel lipstick a few months ago? She truly ruins her makeup and uses it up fast. And she doesn't even go anywhere where her makeup would be important (unless you count the vlogs). It's just that bad habit of caking on the lipstick and gloss and rubbing much more powder out of the pan than she could actually apply. I think nice products are wasted on her.
EVERYTHING is wasted on her. She is a total waste of space. When has she EVER done anything productive worth anything?? I thought so...

Why would she even put gross pics like that on her blog? It takes 2 seconds to clean that stuff up. She is pathetic.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Dandelion wrote:

eww, what did she do that lipstick on the left side? looks gross. so much for being a neat freak. pathetic bitch.
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Unread post by luna nova »

lemontree wrote:so Jofus' twitter says he has a BMI of 29, 28% body fat, but he has a lot of muscle? Guess what Jonathan. Overweight people ALWAYS have a fairly high amount of muscle to support their body. The fact that you have to loose about 10% bodyfat is WOOOW, that's fucking a lot!!!!

Given that shorty is 1,75cm (feeling generous today :giggle: ) he is ought to have roughly 92kg, in order for him to achieve a BMI of 29.9%. According to the BMI charts he is overweight.

Now, another story is for 28.8% of body fat. According to the Body Fat charts, the max percentage for obese starts at 25%. The twat is delusional if he thinks that the muscles are weighted/measured etc. in the body fat calculation. Who is he trying to kid? Or is that another excuse for him to stuff his @ss with more cookies? So before you twat decide that you need to "lose weight", remember to consider that "weight" consists of both lean body mass (muscles) and body fat.
Your instructor probably made it clear to you, but you were to caught up in worshiping yourself that after all "Its not that bad you guys". It's FREAKING BAD!!!

Disclaimer: My above rant doesn't target the serious people that REALLY want to loose weight. I have totally admiration and respect for them.
I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit
luna nova
Informer
Informer

geekinthepink wrote:
Dandelion wrote:

eww, what did she do that lipstick on the left side? looks gross. so much for being a neat freak. pathetic bitch.
And the minions are "complaining" that : "Oh Anna, cant watch those vlogs anymore. You clean ALL the time hahaha" :bang:
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

luna nova wrote:
lemontree wrote:so Jofus' twitter says he has a BMI of 29, 28% body fat, but he has a lot of muscle? Guess what Jonathan. Overweight people ALWAYS have a fairly high amount of muscle to support their body. The fact that you have to loose about 10% bodyfat is WOOOW, that's fucking a lot!!!!

Given that shorty is 1,75cm (feeling generous today :giggle: ) he is ought to have roughly 92kg, in order for him to achieve a BMI of 29.9%. According to the BMI charts he is overweight.

Now, another story is for 28.8% of body fat. According to the Body Fat charts, the max percentage for obese starts at 25%. The twat is delusional if he thinks that the muscles are weighted/measured etc. in the body fat calculation. Who is he trying to kid? Or is that another excuse for him to stuff his @ss with more cookies? So before you twat decide that you need to "lose weight", remember to consider that "weight" consists of both lean body mass (muscles) and body fat.
Your instructor probably made it clear to you, but you were to caught up in worshiping yourself that after all "Its not that bad you guys". It's FREAKING BAD!!!

Disclaimer: My above rant doesn't target the serious people that REALLY want to loose weight. I have totally admiration and respect for them.
I can't wait for the day he tweets "1 week in and already 8lbs lost". He will think it's all pure fat, and 0% water, toxics and muscle..
Also, people nowadays should know that you can't rely on the BMI at all!
curvycarrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by curvycarrot »

WTF? She cannot be serious? Im not really into make up and yes sometimes i leave little hairs in the deep hair conditioner jar but doesnt she get paid for this? I dont know whats worse, Anna not giving a crap or Her "fans" accepting this bullsh!t!????
luna nova
Informer
Informer

lemontree wrote:
luna nova wrote:

I can't wait for the day he tweets "1 week in and already 8lbs lost". He will think it's all pure fat, and 0% water, toxics and muscle..
Also, people nowadays should know that you can't rely on the BMI at all!
:tu:
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

I went to their vid to flag it. I can't believe how buried in those pillows she was. They are morons. What is going to happen when she starts to roll off the couch? It won't be long!
poisonprincess21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by poisonprincess21 »

I just cleaned out my entire make up collection after seeing that vile mess of make up she uses. Mine wasn't even dirty but seeing that made me freak out. It's like when you hear about nits or fleas, you know you don't have then but you can't help but feel itchy anyway!

I really hate the nude lip colours she uses. They are soooo bland. I don't like bold lips on myself as I don't like the shape of my lips so I don't want to draw attention to them too much (for daytime makeup). I still don't wear neutral shades though. I go for somewhere in between. Not too bright but not dull colours either. The neutral shades really wash her out I think. A little pop of colour would be far better. It would draw attention away from how orange her face is at least!
I believe this is a signature. If you believe that you have a signature as well, copy and paste this.
CraftyLady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CraftyLady »

So according to Dofus's tweets, he is sicker than a dog, but an hour later had a meeting with a tv producer? This is when i am so happy to NOT live in Ireland. There is no chance that i will have to see him on my tv.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
Dandelion wrote:

Yes! wow that left lipstick got it's "ass kicked!" how does it end up like that???? her messy makeup is a reflection of her messy life! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That LIPSTICK ---WTF!!!!! :lolface:
CraftyLady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CraftyLady »

poisonprincess21 wrote:

I just cleaned out my entire make up collection after seeing that vile mess of make up she uses. Mine wasn't even dirty but seeing that made me freak out. It's like when you hear about nits or fleas, you know you don't have then but you can't help but feel itchy anyway!

I really hate the nude lip colours she uses. They are soooo bland. I don't like bold lips on myself as I don't like the shape of my lips so I don't want to draw attention to them too much (for daytime makeup). I still don't wear neutral shades though. I go for somewhere in between. Not too bright but not dull colours either. The neutral shades really wash her out I think. A little pop of colour would be far better. It would draw attention away from how orange her face is at least!
I actually have the same lip butters and gloss as her. But i also have other colors and am not afraid to switch things up. Her make-up looks disgusting! Does she kiss her baby with those lips? :o
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

poisonprincess21 wrote:

:rofl: ME TOO! I have all my brushes soaking in brush cleaner right now! It is like whenever i come across that show called "HOARDERS" my place gets a complete once over even though I just cleaned!! :lolface:
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

[quote="nickypicky"
Yes! wow that left lipstick got it's "ass kicked!" how does it end up like that???? her messy makeup is a reflection of her messy life! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That LIPSTICK ---WTF!!!!! :lolface:[/quote]

my daughter ( 3 1/2) sometimes wants to put on "makeup" and I have a Labello that is slightly pink, so I give it to her to put on, and even this tiny girl who smudges it all over her face doesn't end up with a lipstick looking this bad!

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”