Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

notagossip
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by notagossip »

Lmao, Maddie was right. That video was extremely funny. Watching Maddie pretend to have a mental breakdown was so funny because she looked so pathetic.
She complained like half the video about endometriosis (btw we don't want to hear about your periods on the internet).
Then she ordered a $40 burger despite having only $300 in her bank account. Then she justified it by saying although she's vegetarian, she wants to eat a burger. Maddie, I don't know if you know what vegetarianism is, but you are not vegetarian if you eat meat.
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

The fucking entitlement on this girl. Boohoo you hurt your pretty fingernail and you are cramping. It's beyond first world problems at this point.
singlepostallady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by singlepostallady »

Wow... What a brat! Maddie you need to realize the world does not revolve around you. You need to get up off your expanding behind now! You need an education. Sorry to say this, but YouTube is not a career. Especially at the rate you spend your money. It is just another internet fade that will eventually dry up. You have a daughter to raise. She is lagging behind in verbal skills. My son was behind as well. I was proactive. I didn't wait for a bunch of "boomers and Karens" to point that out.
As far as ripping your fake finger nail off. Deal with it! I degloved two fingers
and completely lost a real nail on my prominent hand got it taken care of by medical staff. From there I went to a meeting for my high school rowing team. Whining wasn't an option. Suck it up buttercup. Put your big girl pants on and start acting like a mother.
Butfirstcoffee_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Butfirstcoffee_ »

Not a smart move calling your baby daddy and telling him your having a mental break down. Some people might question that if she's so overwhelmed by her own problems how is she able to properly deal with & raise her child?
Liz3kki_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Liz3kki_ »

notagossip wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:57 pm I don't want to call them ugly, but does anyone else just find it really difficult to look at either Maddie or Everly? Maddie looks like she hasn't showered or washed her clothes in 5 weeks and Everly looks like she hasn't been cared for at all.

In the last video Maddie talked about Isaac like they were best friends, but what about all the times you were either bashing him or calling him "you know who?" Pick. A. Side.
I'm not saying he regrets Everly, but he probably regrets sleeping with her everyday.
I know it's never nice to call someone ugly, but come on, they are a bit harsh on the eyes. I took these shitty pics from my phone and I couldn't be bothered to rotate maddies pic, no matter which way i rotate it, she still looks dirty and like she has a black eye. Like this post if you think they are uuuugglaaaay

Lizeki x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Liz3kki_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Liz3kki_ »

Rorygz194 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:14 pm Maddies tiktok: "you may have his heart, but I have his kid"
*rolls eyes so far back I can't find them*
I don't get why some women, and especially young mothers whose baby daddies don't want anything to do with them, thinks they have a claim on him. You managed to get him to shoot his load in you, congratulations, anyone can do that. She managed to get him to fall in love with her, that's totally different. You are not special, you can have a kid with someone you don't like at all.
And sometimes she hates Isaac, and now she is basically saying to all of isaacs future girlfriends that they'll never have him because Maddie has his kid. Even though Maddie will have at least 2 baby daddies, so she'll be trapping guys all over town
hahahahaha I LOVE your sarcasm, all of your posts crack me up, I feel like we'd be good friends irl !

p.s Maddie is the type of person who hates to see others happy, if she can't have Isaac then no one can, if she can't be happy then no one can.

Lizeki x
Connell1992
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Connell1992 »

How many damn “ailments” does Maddie have that she’s “trying to normalize” by talking about them incessantly?? She’s the annoying family member that everyone avoids on Christmas bc all they talk about is their failing health.

Here are some slogans for your merch line, Maddie -

1. Normalize Uncombed Hair
2. Normalize Tears over Broken Nails
3. Normalize Lard-Assness from Chipotle
4. Normalize Vegetarians Who Eat Beef
5. Normalize Being a High School Dropout
6. Normalize Table Licking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

Is something wrong with Everly? Like something Maddie just sweeps under the wrong and thinks if you ignore it it will go away? Something just seems off about her.
arbriwuriuwbriu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arbriwuriuwbriu »

Liz3kki_ wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:25 pm
notagossip wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:57 pm I don't want to call them ugly, but does anyone else just find it really difficult to look at either Maddie or Everly? Maddie looks like she hasn't showered or washed her clothes in 5 weeks and Everly looks like she hasn't been cared for at all.

In the last video Maddie talked about Isaac like they were best friends, but what about all the times you were either bashing him or calling him "you know who?" Pick. A. Side.
I'm not saying he regrets Everly, but he probably regrets sleeping with her everyday.
I know it's never nice to call someone ugly, but come on, they are a bit harsh on the eyes. I took these shitty pics from my phone and I couldn't be bothered to rotate maddies pic, no matter which way i rotate it, she still looks dirty and like she has a black eye. Like this post if you think they are uuuugglaaaay

Lizeki x
Lollll this picture of Everly has me dying!!
arbriwuriuwbriu
Talker
Talker

Maddie's "mental breakdown" was soooo fake and she was just trying to be funny. I haven't even watched her video but I saw her stories and she posted something on it where she said she was going to order food or something and then the next day she posted a clip from her video she was editing where she repeated the exact same thing again as if she'd rehearsed that she was going to say that
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

Liz3kki_ wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:34 pm
Rorygz194 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:14 pm Maddies tiktok: "you may have his heart, but I have his kid"
*rolls eyes so far back I can't find them*
I don't get why some women, and especially young mothers whose baby daddies don't want anything to do with them, thinks they have a claim on him. You managed to get him to shoot his load in you, congratulations, anyone can do that. She managed to get him to fall in love with her, that's totally different. You are not special, you can have a kid with someone you don't like at all.
And sometimes she hates Isaac, and now she is basically saying to all of isaacs future girlfriends that they'll never have him because Maddie has his kid. Even though Maddie will have at least 2 baby daddies, so she'll be trapping guys all over town
hahahahaha I LOVE your sarcasm, all of your posts crack me up, I feel like we'd be good friends irl !

p.s Maddie is the type of person who hates to see others happy, if she can't have Isaac then no one can, if she can't be happy then no one can.

Lizeki x
Hahah thank you! I appreciate it!
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
13Sam13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 13Sam13 »

Maddie acts like she is the only person in the world who gets a period 😂

And congratulations to Issac he got 15 minutes more with his daughter. Maddie you're so kind I can't believe it...
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

13Sam13 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:00 am Maddie acts like she is the only person in the world who gets a period 😂

And congratulations to Issac he got 15 minutes more with his daughter. Maddie you're so kind I can't believe it...
lmao, i said the same thing. I thought she was going to say she gave him an extra hour or something, 15 minutes is nothing. he doesnt even have overnights.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
arbriwuriuwbriu
Talker
Talker

Rorygz194 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:10 am
13Sam13 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:00 am Maddie acts like she is the only person in the world who gets a period 😂

lmao, i said the same thing. I thought she was going to say she gave him an extra hour or something, 15 minutes is nothing. he doesnt even have overnights.
What?! Why does he not have overnights?? He was supposed to start getting overnights in the summer
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

I’d love to see Maddie address these mistakes. I’m rooting for you to step up, Maddie. I’m not here to see you fail, I want you to succeed so Everly can thrive but I don’t see you attempting to. I see someone who still isn’t capable of raising a child and is too stubborn to change. I don’t doubt you love Everly, but you need to start changing things to help her thrive in life. Speech therapy, healthy eating, Discipline , preschool/ socializing with other children! You have all the time in the world and you refuse- what’s the excuse? I’d love to see you make a video reacting to us again because you didn’t take any advice, you just claimed to be attacked. Sort out your mental health and start actually mothering your child.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

arbriwuriuwbriu wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:45 am

What?! Why does he not have overnights?? He was supposed to start getting overnights in the summer
Maddie acts like Everly is 100% her, when in reality she’s 50% Maddie and 50% Isaac.

I also can’t sit through her vlogmas vlogs anymore because they’re so repetitive. Eat, go out with friends, shop, sleep, eat, go out with friends, shop, sleep, eat, go out with friends, shop, sleep. It’s an endless cycle.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

Frootloops3 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:57 am
arbriwuriuwbriu wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:45 am

Maddie acts like Everly is 100% her, when in reality she’s 50% Maddie and 50% Isaac.

I also can’t sit through her vlogmas vlogs anymore because they’re so repetitive. Eat, go out with friends, shop, sleep, eat, go out with friends, shop, sleep, eat, go out with friends, shop, sleep. It’s an endless cycle.
"BUT THAT"S A HARD LIFE!" The Karen's just don't get it.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

Connell1992 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:40 pm How many damn “ailments” does Maddie have that she’s “trying to normalize” by talking about them incessantly?? She’s the annoying family member that everyone avoids on Christmas bc all they talk about is their failing health.

Here are some slogans for your merch line, Maddie -

1. Normalize Uncombed Hair
2. Normalize Tears over Broken Nails
3. Normalize Lard-Assness from Chipotle
4. Normalize Vegetarians Who Eat Beef
5. Normalize Being a High School Dropout
6. Normalize Table Licking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’M CACKLING LMAO THIS IS PRICELESS
but seriously Maddie acts like this really woke feminist/activist who thinks she is actually making a cause. From the whole breastfeeding protest to the being in charge of the relationship thing, you can really tell Maddie is very fake “woke.” I remember her saying in one of her Q&A videos when one of her fans asked for her opinion on the Alabama abortion ban (which I don’t support either but that’s beside the point) that she doesn’t support it and that she thinks women should be control of their own bodies and that old white men shouldn’t tell them what to do with their bodies. Is she really not aware that an old white man signed Roe v Wade and some women were part of the Alabama abortion ban as well??
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

Liz3kki_ wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:25 pm

Lizeki x
I don’t think Maddie and Everly are ugly but yeah they aren’t the most attractive people or that good-looking either. But seriously Maddie actually thinks she’s attractive and she’ll be a good model. She’s decent in the looks apartment and she has an fine enough figure but she’s definitely not supermodel levels of attractive and I don’t think she couldn’t ever be a model. It really shows how cocky she is.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

I think it'd be an interesting video idea if Maddie created an account here and went undercover.

Return to “I-P”