BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Frank can’t be that dumb to post a video of Harlow calling him daddy/ it’s another distraction from the fact that Christine abused him of hitting. #neverforget

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Frank can’t be that dumb to post a video of Harlow calling him daddy/ it’s another distraction from the fact that Christine abused him of hitting. #neverforget

Did she say he hit her? I wish Christine would come back on here and tell us a bit more. But I'm sure she is afraid that miss toughy will file a lawsuit.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

Evian wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Frank can’t be that dumb to post a video of Harlow calling him daddy/ it’s another distraction from the fact that Christine abused him of hitting. #neverforget

Did she say he hit her? I wish Christine would come back on here and tell us a bit more. But I'm sure she is afraid that miss toughy will file a lawsuit.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

She just said physically abused.

Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

True. Physical abuse could also be pushing, throwing shit or even forcefully handling someone ie. During a fight you are forcefully restrained. It does not have to be hitting per se, but all of the above is scary and no less fucked up than beating. When there is physical abuse there is also usually lots of emotional abuse as well. I would love to be a fly on the wall when the cameras are turned off. It would he interesting to see the Morrow home as it really is since bitchney constantly says she wishes she could show things as they are (why would she even say that it makes her look super phoney).

Also the Harlow thing is so gross. Britch 100% started that.
britta791
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by britta791 »

Still cutting back on the dairy I see...[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 686849.jpg[/IMG]

Icedtea3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Icedtea3 »

britta791 wrote:Still cutting back on the dairy I see...[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 686849.jpg[/IMG]

Starbucks coffee creamer and all Image. She honestly doesn't care about her children's health and its disgusting.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 23df1e.jpg[/IMG]
Wasn’t their first date in her apartment? Lmao ImageImage

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

Heyyhoe wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 23df1e.jpg[/IMG]
Wasn’t their first date in her apartment? Lmao ImageImage

I could have sworn they went to Cheesecake Factory while her mom and grandma watched the kids and he met nolan.
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

I love how she says she can't wait for us to see them recreating their first date but she hasn't even been able too keep up with vlogmas soooo how did they have a date night? Makes you wonder. haha.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Why would they recreate their first date in December if they didn’t meet until later? The timeline with the ice skating lines up with the recreating their first date now.

Also, Britney doesn’t fit in w the other moms bc she acts too immature.

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

She said in the comments of her insta post that she had cheesecake at dinner with Frank. She’s definitely cutting out dairy you guys!!!

Also look at that fridge full of dairy, including milk-based coffee creamer(which is dumb af, there are TONS of dairy free creamers). If it’s really that much of a struggle for her to cut out dairy, she needs to stop breastfeeding. It’s actively harming Scarlett.

Icedtea3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Icedtea3 »

LilSeb1010 wrote:She said in the comments of her insta post that she had cheesecake at dinner with Frank. She’s definitely cutting out dairy you guys!!!

Also look at that fridge full of dairy, including milk-based coffee creamer(which is dumb af, there are TONS of dairy free creamers). If it’s really that much of a struggle for her to cut out dairy, she needs to stop breastfeeding. It’s actively harming Scarlett.

But then she wouldn't get all the sympathy from her followers because scar scar wouldn't be sick anymore.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

anyajen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anyajen »

I don’t think she’s calling him daddy in that video, it sounds more like “Scarlett” but since Harlow can’t enunciate correctly, it does sound like daddy. You can hear her say “Scarlett is in the water”. But yes, no doubt she does call him daddy under regular circumstances. Also can someone pls pretend to be a concerned fan and ask Britney how she ate that cheesecake if she’s supposedly cutting our dairy? 😇 I need to know what her excuse for that was
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

anyajen wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:20 pm I don’t think she’s calling him daddy in that video, it sounds more like “Scarlett” but since Harlow can’t enunciate correctly, it does sound like daddy. You can hear her say “Scarlett is in the water”. But yes, no doubt she does call him daddy under regular circumstances.
I'm sure Harlow follows Aria's and Nolan's lead when they are with Ean; I guess they call him dad or daddy. I suspect she alternates between Frank and Dad when she's with Frank and Britney. Meh. She will figure it out as she gets older. I would hope that Britney, Frank and Ean do not get too worked up about it. If they do, that's just adding another burden of stress on Harlow's shoulders and she doesn't need that.
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

Nolan seems to stand or even sit, if you look at the santa shot, with his feet flared out to the sides. Probably his dmd and the fact that she never puts his braces on or proper shoes.

Harlow for sure was calling frank daddy and i doubt she has ever been corrected or lead towards anything else. I 100% agree that brit started calling him that to her as soon as she finished her first date with him.

I was also wondering why they were recreating their first date, which is an anniversary type thing to do, if they didnt meet till April. More and more things leading me to believe he was the guy who hit on her at the end of the year she left ean and that they knew each other longer than they claim. They just thought getting married and knocked up in the first week together would go over better for them than admitting they both cheated and planned to leave their partners. I think brit was super scared when she made that change and didnt even fully trust frank to do the same and be there (if that is what really happened) and i can see her holding onto ean, as she was, just up until the point where she was really sure frank was coming through on his end, in case it didnt work out and she needed to go right back to ean.

Also, hell yeah. She is so so so so busy and worn out and has no time to film a short ass easy video for her fans she promised daily videos to, for 4 days! But she has time to go out on special dates when it is not even an occasion for a special date (that we know of) That has to be a slap in the face for her fans...though i guess they are like oh she deserves it and anything else she wants because she is so so hardworking (no clue why anyone would think that!) she will post a video again next time she remembers we and her paycheck exist!
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

ALSO...

Does she ever feed her kids meals?!? Why in the hell do they have ass loads of snacks in the fridge and the pantry. If you look at that fridge and her pantry posts, she has enough snacks to feed like 30 children but it doesn't look like there is actually much for meals. I have no problem with snacks but if I bought that much there is no way my kids would manage to eat it all since we do 3 full balanced meals a day and only one snack usually which is something small or an apple etc!
disneylover23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disneylover23 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
Mandbtrue6 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:05 pm
disneylover23 wrote: Britney is 110% not passive. Not even close.

Agree!!! She can say she is but everyone can see she does not come across as passive what so ever

Oh I beg to differ here - she is completely 100% negligently passive of her children’s well-being (spiritual, emotional, physical.) She doesn’t give a shit what Scar believes. It is one thing to be accepting of your child following a faith that is different than your own. We encourage our kids to believe what they believe - we tell them about my religion and explain others and that some people don’t believe in a higher power. They can believe what they want and we are accepting of it no matter wat. But Britney’s on a whole new level. She doesn’t give a shit at all what her kids believe and I wouldn’t be surprised if someday she realizes she never new that Aria believes in God and prays every night (just as an example). She is so passive in the worst ways.
That’s not passive that’s just being a piece of shit mom, aka Britney

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

ImageImage

Christine posted that on December 11, and the skating video is dated December 9.

stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

MommaOfThree wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:21 am ImageImage

Christine posted that on December 11, and the skating video is dated December 9.

It is also super suspicious that she edited that part out. I am not the only one who remembers her talking about a guy holding her hand and flirting with her in that vlog (if I were i'd think I was just loony) If you take that, plus Christine's post, plus the fact that they chose this time of year exactly to recreate their first date.... she must think people are too stupid to put two and two together!
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Damnnnnn she looks old as hell now! Shes aged like 10 years it looks like 😬😬😬

Return to “Britneyandbaby”