Snarky0702
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24

Unread post by Snarky0702 »

Princesspancake wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:04 am ImageImage
Good gracious! That's why Emma doesn't sleep well. She's got that monster coming in to "comfort" her.
dessywessy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dessywessy »

wtf is her obsession with the idea of a blonde hair blue eyed baby
don’t sweat the petty things, and don’t pet the sweaty things
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

Oh this vlog was... A mess. First, Justin goes to grab mister (sounded like he was saying he was moving him because he was in the shot? What why the fuck does it matter if your cat is in your sit down video ffs) but he pushes mister into a cup on the edge of the counter, which falls off and breaks. So mister probably got scared af, and could have jumped/fallen on broken glass, but we don't know because they don't show that he's or show any effort to comfort him. Instead Rachelle just points the camera right at Justin and they have this super super weird interaction. Felt like I was watching a mother tell off her son. Like Justin had been purposefully naughty and needed to be shamed for it. I mean he did break the glass but shit happens, fuck, imagine if any time you fucked up you had Rachelle pointing the fucking camera at you while she tells you off in front of 200k people. Jesus fuckin Christ. That's an awful way to treat your spouse, no wonder Justin acts like she's got his balls buried in the backyard.

Then Rachelle says the name Hazel would only really suit a brunette kid, but says Justin's kinda brunette so who knows. Justin is outraged, says he's dirty blonde, points his obviously brown hair at the camera and says "is this brunette guys? Is this really brunette?" Like... Yes dude. Don't be a bitch, you're not blonde or dirty blonde or dark blonde. It's middle of the road brown

And then Justin had to have it explained to him why you can't give twins the same middle name. What the fuck, why, what the fuck.

And the name that Rachelle really really loves and might still use but it's too similar to another name but she just loves it.... Is Benson. HAHA oh god. Their kids are gonna all look like Shrek babies, and she really wants to give them a name as ugly as Benson. She also liked Margot, which is also too hard for an ugly kid to pull off, so I'm glad Justin cancelled that one at least.

And this whole time Emma was playing and screaming and the living room and they were struggling to stay focused, talking about how toddler tantrums are "so fun". Then at the end of the video they say they gotta put her down for a nap. If it was that close to naptime anyway, why the fuck not pay attention to your kid until her nap, then film this while she's sleeping? These sit down videos don't need to involve her and they could easily do it while she's asleep. These two are so stupid.
disneylover23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disneylover23 »

dessywessy wrote:wtf is her obsession with the idea of a blonde hair blue eyed baby
It’s unhealthy. I never cared what my son looked like, as long as he was healthy. I know everyone says that but for me it was the honest truth. I never wanted him to look a specific way. Both my husband and I have dark hair (we were blonde as toddlers, but born with almost black hair) so I assumed he might have dark hair but when I was pushing and the nurse said he was blonde we just laughed because it was a funny and cute surprise. My son has blue eyes and blonde hair and I think he’s the cutest kid ever (1 million percent biased haha) but not because of his hair or eyes. She’s a freak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

spicy_dreams wrote:Oh this vlog was... A mess. First, Justin goes to grab mister (sounded like he was saying he was moving him because he was in the shot? What why the fuck does it matter if your cat is in your sit down video ffs) but he pushes mister into a cup on the edge of the counter, which falls off and breaks. So mister probably got scared af, and could have jumped/fallen on broken glass, but we don't know because they don't show that he's or show any effort to comfort him. Instead Rachelle just points the camera right at Justin and they have this super super weird interaction. Felt like I was watching a mother tell off her son. Like Justin had been purposefully naughty and needed to be shamed for it. I mean he did break the glass but shit happens, fuck, imagine if any time you fucked up you had Rachelle pointing the fucking camera at you while she tells you off in front of 200k people. Jesus fuckin Christ. That's an awful way to treat your spouse, no wonder Justin acts like she's got his balls buried in the backyard.

Then Rachelle says the name Hazel would only really suit a brunette kid, but says Justin's kinda brunette so who knows. Justin is outraged, says he's dirty blonde, points his obviously brown hair at the camera and says "is this brunette guys? Is this really brunette?" Like... Yes dude. Don't be a bitch, you're not blonde or dirty blonde or dark blonde. It's middle of the road brown

And then Justin had to have it explained to him why you can't give twins the same middle name. What the fuck, why, what the fuck.

And the name that Rachelle really really loves and might still use but it's too similar to another name but she just loves it.... Is Benson. HAHA oh god. Their kids are gonna all look like Shrek babies, and she really wants to give them a name as ugly as Benson. She also liked Margot, which is also too hard for an ugly kid to pull off, so I'm glad Justin cancelled that one at least.

And this whole time Emma was playing and screaming and the living room and they were struggling to stay focused, talking about how toddler tantrums are "so fun". Then at the end of the video they say they gotta put her down for a nap. If it was that close to naptime anyway, why the fuck not pay attention to your kid until her nap, then film this while she's sleeping? These sit down videos don't need to involve her and they could easily do it while she's asleep. These two are so stupid.

Wait, I didn’t watch it, but are you saying they left Emma unattended in the other room WHILE THEY FILMED A VIDEO? Wtf. She could injure herself. Kids that age can get into things in less than a minute.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Getaway_car13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Getaway_car13 »

There was so much tension between rachelle and Justin in this latest names video. It felt so awkward. Like they had just argued before filming. Also, all of those baby names sucked so I guess it’s good they aren’t using them.

Mysticvgo7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mysticvgo7 »

Celia wrote:
spicy_dreams wrote:Oh this vlog was... A mess. First, Justin goes to grab mister (sounded like he was saying he was moving him because he was in the shot? What why the fuck does it matter if your cat is in your sit down video ffs) but he pushes mister into a cup on the edge of the counter, which falls off and breaks. So mister probably got scared af, and could have jumped/fallen on broken glass, but we don't know because they don't show that he's or show any effort to comfort him. Instead Rachelle just points the camera right at Justin and they have this super super weird interaction. Felt like I was watching a mother tell off her son. Like Justin had been purposefully naughty and needed to be shamed for it. I mean he did break the glass but shit happens, fuck, imagine if any time you fucked up you had Rachelle pointing the fucking camera at you while she tells you off in front of 200k people. Jesus fuckin Christ. That's an awful way to treat your spouse, no wonder Justin acts like she's got his balls buried in the backyard.

Wait, I didn’t watch it, but are you saying they left Emma unattended in the other room WHILE THEY FILMED A VIDEO? Wtf. She could injure herself. Kids that age can get into things in less than a minute.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They were sitting towards the kitchen (at the kitchen island), & Emma was in the background in the living room. They were very near her but she was basically left unattended. You can see her in the background playing with what looks like a rubber band? Trying to put it over her head. They basically had their backs towards her they whole time. Poor baby gets no type of attention. No wonder she’s yelling and having “toddler tantrums”, HELLO IDIOTS she wants attention!!!
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I liked a lot of their names, except Aspen. They're mostly very popular and predictable, though. I can't believe they considered Emmet and the reason they're not using it is because of an association...not because their daughter's name is practically the same?
NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

Snarky0702 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:58 am
Good gracious! That's why Emma doesn't sleep well. She's got that monster coming in to "comfort" her.
75214694_964095920650151_7879162000303398184_n.jpg
Like mother like daughter 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yourmomgoes2college
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Yourmomgoes2college »

And Rachelle pronounced it “burnette” and it really drove me nuts.

Mysticvgo7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mysticvgo7 »

NigheanDonn wrote:
Snarky0702 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:58 am
75214694_964095920650151_7879162000303398184_n.jpg
Like mother like daughter Image
haha I know a lot of people say she looks like ~Justins twin~ but whenever I look at her I seriously see so much of Rachelle. Especially the nose & chin area. The only think that really looks like Justin is the eyes & the fact that she has short hair.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Emma and twins Aspen and Emmett

In what world does Aspen “go with” Emma??

Since they have a classic name like Emma, wouldnt they go with names like Isabelle, Annabelle, Rose, Hannah, Amelia, Lauren, Charlotte, Samuel, Thomas, Ryan, Logan, Connor, Lucas.... etc more “normal” classic names....

But Emmett and Aspen... or Margot... eh??
mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

Justine was definitely hormonal in this video lol... or he grew a pair and tried to get back at Trashy. There was so much tension between them, he was picking on her every word, even her hair and he hated the names she liked. And the way he denied that it wasnt his fault that the cup broke was childish; he probably got tired of being blamed for everything and it's hard for him to own even such a small mistake. This marriage is doomed.

Emma didn't have a tantrum, she was obviously sleepy.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

mikanai wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:54 pm Justine was definitely hormonal in this video lol... or he grew a pair and tried to get back at Trashy. There was so much tension between them, he was picking on her every word, even her hair and he hated the names she liked. And the way he denied that it wasnt his fault that the cup broke was childish; he probably got tired of being blamed for everything and it's hard for him to own even such a small mistake. This marriage is doomed.

Emma didn't have a tantrum, she was obviously sleepy.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
I agree completely. It was so hard to watch them just bicker constantly, I mean... How do they think this is what people want to see? Like it's funny, a soon to be mom and dad of three, fighting like teenagers? Blegh.

Even when Rachelle flipped some of her hair over (which looked fine btw) Justin had to be all "what's up with your hAiR" and she immediately fixed it and said something like "idk" and the whole exchange was like... Basically him indicating that she shouldn't do that with her hair and she acted ashamed, like she'd just been told off a little. It's like... It's fucking hair, dude, she's allowed to flip it over the other way if she wants. Omg god forbid she actually do something slightly interesting with it. Maybe Justin only likes the most basic bitch style and that's why Rachelle has such a hard time doing anything interesting with her look. Idk either way I just don't think he should care whether or not her hair is sitting a certain way.

Honestly... He's just such a fucking fart. His personality just suuucks. We know Rachelle's got her flaws but... He's immature, argumentative, rude, condescending, lazy, selfish, ungrateful to the maximum. Any time the SLIGHTEST inconvenience happens to him, he jumps into the "ughhh this suuuuucks, it's so bad, why does this stuff always happen, this is awful, I do not want to have to deal with this". It's so unattractive. Just deal with it, you've got so much to be grateful for, all these problems you complain about are fucking NOTHING compared to what other people (including your viewers) are going through right now. Look I'm sorry that Starbucks didn't have your favourite cake-pop, and I KNOW setting up Christmas lights can be a tad bit difficult, but listen to yourself. Just next time you're ranting into the camera about some bullshit complaint, remember how privileged you are. Remember that many, many of the people watching you are much worse off than you. Think about how your behaviour might be coming off. And maybe just... Skip the ranting/complaining/argument, catch yourself and replace it with a nice "welp that's life, but I can't complain I've got so much to be grateful for." That might help fix this awful image you've painted yourself as.
Oookarrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Oookarrr »

At the end of the vlog when they said they were putting Emma down for a nap and he has the damn audacity to fucken say “I’m going to take a nap too” bitch why? All you do is sit on the damn couch all day or play video games all day wtf are you tired of?

KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

I'm glad Justin vetoed Holly because constantly hearing Hhhhhholly would drive me nuts. She pronounces it like she just ran up a flight of stairs. The way she says Benson is annoying too, like her tongue gets stuck trying to transition from N to S.

At this point I'm less worried about what names they choose, and more worried about how they sound coming out of Rachelle's mouth.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Had Brynn made it further than 20 weeks she’d have had another middle name Rachelle is in a particularly shitty mood in this vlog. Berating a stillborn for not giving them longer to choose a second middle name.... that’s particularly shitty of you Rachelle!!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Benson is a dog/cat name, not a name for a baby/child/man.
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

Haulnarse wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:26 pm Benson is a dog/cat name, not a name for a baby/child/man.
Omg I was just gonna say benson is a great name.... for a male cat 😂
TrainwreckTottie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TrainwreckTottie »

Isn’t Emma old enough to be waving on her own or at least saying bye?

Trashelle, put down your freaking phone and pick up a damn book!

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”