notagossip
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by notagossip »

Morticia Mars wrote:
Connell1992 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:40 pm How many damn “ailments” does Maddie have that she’s “trying to normalize” by talking about them incessantly?? She’s the annoying family member that everyone avoids on Christmas bc all they talk about is their failing health.

Here are some slogans for your merch line, Maddie -

1. Normalize Uncombed Hair
2. Normalize Tears over Broken Nails
3. Normalize Lard-Assness from Chipotle
4. Normalize Vegetarians Who Eat Beef
5. Normalize Being a High School Dropout
6. Normalize Table Licking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’M CACKLING LMAO THIS IS PRICELESS
but seriously Maddie acts like this really woke feminist/activist who thinks she is actually making a cause. From the whole breastfeeding protest to the being in charge of the relationship thing, you can really tell Maddie is very fake “woke.” I remember her saying in one of her Q&A videos when one of her fans asked for her opinion on the Alabama abortion ban (which I don’t support either but that’s beside the point) that she doesn’t support it and that she thinks women should be control of their own bodies and that old white men shouldn’t tell them what to do with their bodies. Is she really not aware that an old white man signed Roe v Wade and some women were part of the Alabama abortion ban as well??
Her saying that made me want to rip my ears off. She acts like the only people who create problems in this world are either white, men, or old. News flash young people, women, and people of color make bad choices, too. It's not about race/ethnicity, gender, or age. It's about the type of person you are. If you're a shitty person, then you're gonna make bad decisions.
arbriwuriuwbriu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arbriwuriuwbriu »

jayann wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:04 am
Frootloops3 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:57 am
arbriwuriuwbriu wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:45 am
What?! Why does he not have overnights?? He was supposed to start getting overnights in the summer
Maddie acts like Everly is 100% her, when in reality she’s 50% Maddie and 50% Isaac.

I also can’t sit through her vlogmas vlogs anymore because they’re so repetitive. Eat, go out with friends, shop, sleep, eat, go out with friends, shop, sleep, eat, go out with friends, shop, sleep. It’s an endless cycle.
"BUT THAT"S A HARD LIFE!" The Karen's just don't get it.
This is soooo true!!
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

emmmmmm wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:40 am I’d love to see Maddie address these mistakes. I’m rooting for you to step up, Maddie. I’m not here to see you fail, I want you to succeed so Everly can thrive but I don’t see you attempting to. I see someone who still isn’t capable of raising a child and is too stubborn to change. I don’t doubt you love Everly, but you need to start changing things to help her thrive in life. Speech therapy, healthy eating, Discipline , preschool/ socializing with other children! You have all the time in the world and you refuse- what’s the excuse? I’d love to see you make a video reacting to us again because you didn’t take any advice, you just claimed to be attacked. Sort out your mental health and start actually mothering your child.
The reason for her not putting Everly in daycare or anything is because she has no life outside of Everly. You saw the vlog she made when every was with Isaac, she went shopping. She literally has the most boring life ever, and without her kid she has nothing. Maddie is too attached to her kid, and it's showing. Yes you can be too attached to your child.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

Rorygz194 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:41 pm
emmmmmm wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:40 am I’d love to see Maddie address these mistakes. I’m rooting for you to step up, Maddie. I’m not here to see you fail, I want you to succeed so Everly can thrive but I don’t see you attempting to. I see someone who still isn’t capable of raising a child and is too stubborn to change. I don’t doubt you love Everly, but you need to start changing things to help her thrive in life. Speech therapy, healthy eating, Discipline , preschool/ socializing with other children! You have all the time in the world and you refuse- what’s the excuse? I’d love to see you make a video reacting to us again because you didn’t take any advice, you just claimed to be attacked. Sort out your mental health and start actually mothering your child.
The reason for her not putting Everly in daycare or anything is because she has no life outside of Everly. You saw the vlog she made when every was with Isaac, she went shopping. She literally has the most boring life ever, and without her kid she has nothing. Maddie is too attached to her kid, and it's showing. Yes you can be too attached to your child.
That's another thing I think would help her mental health! "Me time" (not shopping or eating, I was thinking gym, yoga, studying, cleaning) While Ev learns social skills! It's a win-win but it would be a tough habit to break at this point.
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

Rorygz194 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:10 am

lmao, i said the same thing. I thought she was going to say she gave him an extra hour or something, 15 minutes is nothing. he doesnt even have overnights.
What?! Why does he not have overnights?? He was supposed to start getting overnights in the summer
Maddie acts like Everly is 100% her, when in reality she’s 50% Maddie and 50% Isaac.

I also can’t sit through her vlogmas vlogs anymore because they’re so repetitive. Eat, go out with friends, shop, sleep, eat, go out with friends, shop, sleep, eat, go out with friends, shop, sleep. It’s an endless cycle.
I totally agree that all her vlogs are the exact same thing but idk for some reason this is one mess that i LOOK FORWARD to watching everyday. She posts too late for me to stay up and watch but legit I wake up and one of the first things I do is watch the latest vlog. People like Cam & Zoe I get soooo bored by but Maddie is soooo boring but its so entertaining to watch her boring videos... she's just one mess that I can't look away from.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

itsmeKaren wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:48 pm

I totally agree that all her vlogs are the exact same thing but idk for some reason this is one mess that i LOOK FORWARD to watching everyday. She posts too late for me to stay up and watch but legit I wake up and one of the first things I do is watch the latest vlog. People like Cam & Zoe I get soooo bored by but Maddie is soooo boring but its so entertaining to watch her boring videos... she's just one mess that I can't look away from.
I agree with you. It’s because she’s such a hot mess, but also the fact that she’s sooo young. We all want to see how things will transpire.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
tictacsss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tictacsss »

notagossip wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:18 pm Lmao, Maddie was right. That video was extremely funny. Watching Maddie pretend to have a mental breakdown was so funny because she looked so pathetic.
She complained like half the video about endometriosis (btw we don't want to hear about your periods on the internet).
Then she ordered a $40 burger despite having only $300 in her bank account. Then she justified it by saying although she's vegetarian, she wants to eat a burger. Maddie, I don't know if you know what vegetarianism is, but you are not vegetarian if you eat meat.
I agree that that wasn’t a ‘mental breakdown’ and her spending money like that wasn’t justified but honestly, there’s nothing wrong with her bringing up her period and that she’s in pain because of it.

Periods are a taboo subject because we’ve made them taboo. They hurt. Sometimes you’re unable to carry out your daily activities because of them so normalising talking about them is just gonna help other girls from running away from the topic.

I’m from a third world country where girls are literally not allowed to step foot inside their homes when they’re on their periods because they become ‘impure’ so these small steps go a long way.
tictacsss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tictacsss »

No, Maddie. She is not a smart girl and she did not say ‘sock’, she literally said ‘da’

‘Lazy day’ video for reference if anyone wants to see. Around the 0:50 second mark
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

tictacsss wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:47 pm No, Maddie. She is not a smart girl and she did not say ‘sock’, she literally said ‘da’

‘Lazy day’ video for reference if anyone wants to see. Around the 0:50 second mark
Everyday’s a lazy day for Maddie. I don’t understand why Maddie lies about Everly saying different words. Her videos literally have proof of this.
Last edited by Frootloops3 on Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
notagossip
Informer
Informer

tictacsss wrote:
notagossip wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:18 pm Lmao, Maddie was right. That video was extremely funny. Watching Maddie pretend to have a mental breakdown was so funny because she looked so pathetic.
She complained like half the video about endometriosis (btw we don't want to hear about your periods on the internet).
Then she ordered a $40 burger despite having only $300 in her bank account. Then she justified it by saying although she's vegetarian, she wants to eat a burger. Maddie, I don't know if you know what vegetarianism is, but you are not vegetarian if you eat meat.
I agree that that wasn’t a ‘mental breakdown’ and her spending money like that wasn’t justified but honestly, there’s nothing wrong with her bringing up her period and that she’s in pain because of it.

Periods are a taboo subject because we’ve made them taboo. They hurt. Sometimes you’re unable to carry out your daily activities because of them so normalising talking about them is just gonna help other girls from running away from the topic.

I’m from a third world country where girls are literally not allowed to step foot inside their homes when they’re on their periods because they become ‘impure’ so these small steps go a long way.
Sorry if I was offensive in anyway. That's absolutely not my intention.
What I was trying to say is that Maddie complains about the simplist things. Now don't get me wrong, it's fine to complain every once and a while, but she spent the entire video doing it, which is insensitive, especially because, like you mentioned, there are people in worse situations.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Frootloops3 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:50 pm
tictacsss wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:47 pm No, Maddie. She is not a smart girl and she did not say ‘sock’, she literally said ‘da’

Everyday’s a lazy day for Maddie. I don’t understand why Maddie lies about Everly saying different words. Her videos literally have proof of this.
Exactly, like we can hear her, and she didn't say sock. She just said a random noise. I don't get why Maddie is even trying, Everly makes a bunch of sounds and Maddie says "she said microwave" like no, she didn't.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

So Maddie is at the hospital for her broken nail.
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

notagossip wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:20 pm So Maddie is at the hospital for her broken nail.
no frickin way.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The fact that she's actually in a hospital bed over a broken nail. Privileged much.
I can just imagine them telling a patient, "we don't have enough rooms, we gave the last one to a teenage girl with a broken nail"
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

itsmeKaren wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:24 pm
notagossip wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:20 pm So Maddie is at the hospital for her broken nail.
no frickin way.
Oh don't you worry because Maddie won't fail to record her "emergency" for us in Vlogmas.
arbriwuriuwbriu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arbriwuriuwbriu »

itsmeKaren wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:48 pm

I feel the exact same way!
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

Vlogmas day 18 thoughts;

1. Surprise! More junk food for both Maddie and Everly. Might wanna consider laying off those Maddie. It's def starting to show.
2. You are an internet meme but not for that reason and I wouldn't be proud of how you actually get meme'd
3. At least you are being open about you and your child's LACK of changing clothes.
4. She has endometriosis. Just in case you guys didn't gather that from the last 7 videos it was mentioned.
5. Mmmm yes. Let your child eat that pizza that was just laying on the floor at church!
6. Damn getting even lazier. Can't even hit the 10 min mark to make it monetized?
7. Can't wait to watch your train wreck finger "emergency" video!
Essiac4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Essiac4 »

Maddie's comments were on on her most recent vlogmas #18. Went through comments to see this. God Maddie's a terrific role model. 😊
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
singlepostallady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by singlepostallady »

Okay anyone else notice in her insta story you only see the very side of her head? Not to mention the picture of her nail is the same as the first one she had to show her viewers... I hate to break it to her, but I call bullshit! No ER would hook her up to monitor to record her vitals for a broken nail. I mentioned going in when I degloved two fingers and pulled a fingernail away from the nail bed. It was only attached by a thin piece of nail still attached. I took the skin between both fingers and pulled many layers of the skin down toward my hand. I had blood pouring off my hand. I can almost guarantee she was on here and read comments. Read mine and took off with it. I never got hooked up to a continuous monitor. I had vitals taken in triage and that was all.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Essiac4 wrote:Maddie's comments were on on her most recent vlogmas #18. Went through comments to see this. God Maddie's a terrific role model. Image
I can't see the picture. What does it say?

Return to “I-P”