Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

notagossip
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by notagossip »

singlepostallady wrote:Okay anyone else notice in her insta story you only see the very side of her head? Not to mention the picture of her nail is the same as the first one she had to show her viewers... I hate to break it to her, but I call bullshit! No ER would hook her up to monitor to record her vitals for a broken nail. I mentioned going in when I degloved two fingers and pulled a fingernail away from the nail bed. It was only attached by a thin piece of nail still attached. I took the skin between both fingers and pulled many layers of the skin down toward my hand. I had blood pouring off my hand. I can almost guarantee she was on here and read comments. Read mine and took off with it. I never got hooked up to a continuous monitor. I had vitals taken in triage and that was all.
Are we honestly even surprised at this point. She will do ANYTHING for attention. Her whole act is falling apart so she's trying to gain pity. At this point, if I wasn't so sure that she was stupid enough to have unprotected sex at 13, I'd call bullshit on her whole "14 and pregnant" story.
EnergyLennox00
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by EnergyLennox00 »

Essiac4 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:13 pm Maddie's comments were on on her most recent vlogmas #18. Went through comments to see this. God Maddie's a terrific role model. 😊
Every time I see comments like that on her videos it makes me just want to vomit. The fact that she makes it seems like it wasn't hard to have a kid and that it's all fine and great along with the fact most of her audience is under the age of 18, that's a little scary. I'm not making fun of anyone who had a baby as a teenager, things happen, but when you put your entire life on YouTube and make it seem like it's all great then kids are just going to assume that they can get pregnant and they can drop out of school and make it big on YouTube and make money like Maddie is, but in reality there's almost no chance of that even happening. And there's also the fact that she already wants another kid at 16, to make it worse. πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

I call bullshit on her having endometriosis unless she had the surgery to diagnose it. Doctors will not diagnose you with it unless you have the laparoscopic procedure to check for it. I have never heard her mention she had the surgery. I think she’s just googling stuff and claiming she has it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

They can treat you for it (which is just birth control) if they possibly think you have it but they can not diagnose you with it without the surgery.

midnightsky550
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by midnightsky550 »

Maddie's way of thinking "Oh no, I hurt my finger, mental breakdown!" A painful injury and wanting to cry over it is normal, it's not a mental beakdown
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

lovebug1212 wrote: ↑Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:21 am I call bullshit on her having endometriosis unless she had the surgery to diagnose it. Doctors will not diagnose you with it unless you have the laparoscopic procedure to check for it. I have never heard her mention she had the surgery. I think she’s just googling stuff and claiming she has it.

I thought that was the case about endometriosis too. Maddie actually said she’s never gotten the procedure. I’m pretty sure it was mentioned in a video (a few months back) where she brought a ton of clothes. She probably did google it, and claim it like the other 100 illnesses she has.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

Her finger does looks pretty bad but she is definitely hamming this up!
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

EnergyLennox00 wrote: ↑Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:09 am
Essiac4 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:13 pm Maddie's comments were on on her most recent vlogmas #18. Went through comments to see this. God Maddie's a terrific role model. 😊
Every time I see comments like that on her videos it makes me just want to vomit. The fact that she makes it seems like it wasn't hard to have a kid and that it's all fine and great along with the fact most of her audience is under the age of 18, that's a little scary. I'm not making fun of anyone who had a baby as a teenager, things happen, but when you put your entire life on YouTube and make it seem like it's all great then kids are just going to assume that they can get pregnant and they can drop out of school and make it big on YouTube and make money like Maddie is, but in reality there's almost no chance of that even happening. And there's also the fact that she already wants another kid at 16, to make it worse. πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
I thought about throwing on some comments encouraging people to come read the truth but then I saw Melissa was on her "Play date with Slate" account responding to people which means they were probably just deleting every negative comment that came in. You can't tell me every single comment was truly positive for this vid. Unfortunately, we don't get to see the negative ones with Melissa policing.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

Maddie's latest tiktok "being a youtuber is really hard"
Maddie, sweetheart, you shove the camera up in your face, and then you spend 20 minutes on iMovie, cutting the video, and then you upload it with some clickbait title.
But yes, it must be so hard to be you.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

notagossip wrote: ↑Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:38 am
singlepostallady wrote:Okay anyone else notice in her insta story you only see the very side of her head? Not to mention the picture of her nail is the same as the first one she had to show her viewers... I hate to break it to her, but I call bullshit! No ER would hook her up to monitor to record her vitals for a broken nail. I mentioned going in when I degloved two fingers and pulled a fingernail away from the nail bed. It was only attached by a thin piece of nail still attached. I took the skin between both fingers and pulled many layers of the skin down toward my hand. I had blood pouring off my hand. I can almost guarantee she was on here and read comments. Read mine and took off with it. I never got hooked up to a continuous monitor. I had vitals taken in triage and that was all.
Are we honestly even surprised at this point. She will do ANYTHING for attention. Her whole act is falling apart so she's trying to gain pity. At this point, if I wasn't so sure that she was stupid enough to have unprotected sex at 13, I'd call bullshit on her whole "14 and pregnant" story.
Yoooo I legit thought it was fake & for the clout for the longest time and Everly was actually Melissa's but Melissa thought they could make money off a 14 yr old mom so they planned it.... My friend and I had a whole theory.... there are hardly any pregnancy pics of her, and most of her belly pics are mirror selfies with flash on so you can't see her face, even that one picture at the hospital looked not immediately post birthing a baby, that child is always with Melissa, isn't Isaac POC? Cuz Everly looks white as a ghost and doesn't look like there is any non-white genes in her (which I know you can be white passing even if you're POC but it was just more to our theory lol)... We had a lot more but I forget most of it lmao. But I 100% was convinced that Everly was not Maddie's.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Maddie posted a tik tok about gluing her broken nail back on, but here's my question. If she was gonna glue it back on they why did she go to hospital? I would say they probably kicked her out because of how ridiculous her case is, but she was in a hospital bed.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Also she posted a glow up video, but am I the only one who thinks she looked better before. At least she brushed her hair and didn't pretend to have style.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

itsmeKaren wrote: ↑Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:40 pm
notagossip wrote: ↑Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:38 am
Yoooo I legit thought it was fake & for the clout for the longest time and Everly was actually Melissa's but Melissa thought they could make money off a 14 yr old mom so they planned it.... My friend and I had a whole theory.... there are hardly any pregnancy pics of her, and most of her belly pics are mirror selfies with flash on so you can't see her face, even that one picture at the hospital looked not immediately post birthing a baby, that child is always with Melissa, isn't Isaac POC? Cuz Everly looks white as a ghost and doesn't look like there is any non-white genes in her (which I know you can be white passing even if you're POC but it was just more to our theory lol)... We had a lot more but I forget most of it lmao. But I 100% was convinced that Everly was not Maddie's.
I know maddie is Everly's mom because of pregnancy pics and ultrasounds with Maddies name on it. But i had a theory about Everly actually being Melissas. Maddie acts more like a big sister to everly, and Maddie always had to tell everyone that she was a teen mom and was proud of it when actual teen moms don't brag so much (because its nothing to brag about, they know they are teen moms, they don't have to convince everyone).
Would also explain why Melissa is so attached to Everly, like in a weird way.
But Everly looks more like Isaac then anyone, her eyes and face.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Rorygz194 wrote: ↑Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:59 pm
notagossip wrote: ↑Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:38 am Are we honestly even surprised at this point. She will do ANYTHING for attention. Her whole act is falling apart so she's trying to gain pity. At this point, if I wasn't so sure that she was stupid enough to have unprotected sex at 13, I'd call bullshit on her whole "14 and pregnant" story.
I know maddie is Everly's mom because of pregnancy pics and ultrasounds with Maddies name on it. But i had a theory about Everly actually being Melissas. Maddie acts more like a big sister to everly, and Maddie always had to tell everyone that she was a teen mom and was proud of it when actual teen moms don't brag so much (because its nothing to brag about, they know they are teen moms, they don't have to convince everyone).
I was thinking the same thing. Everly looks wayyy too much like Isaac.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

notagossip wrote: ↑Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:38 am Are we honestly even surprised at this point. She will do ANYTHING for attention. Her whole act is falling apart so she's trying to gain pity. At this point, if I wasn't so sure that she was stupid enough to have unprotected sex at 13, I'd call bullshit on her whole "14 and pregnant" story.
Oh ya this was wayyy back in the day, before I was invested in watching the mess unfold and I had only seen a few of her videos. Now that I've caught up on the mess and seen it all I know that Maddie really did give birth to Everly. If she were Melissa's her name would probably be Granite.
And really? I don't think she looks like Isaac at all, but I also don't think she looks like Maddie.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

itsmeKaren wrote: ↑Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:24 pm

Oh ya this was wayyy back in the day, before I was invested in watching the mess unfold and I had only seen a few of her videos. Now that I've caught up on the mess and seen it all I know that Maddie really did give birth to Everly. If she were Melissa's her name would probably be Granite.
And really? I don't think she looks like Isaac at all, but I also don't think she looks like Maddie.
Lmao, her name would probably be that or something else messed up like Tree or something, considering Stone and River.
Her eyes are Isaacs, look at them in pictures if you get the chance. Everly does not look like Maddie at all, i don't know why people say that, but its probably just to make maddie happy.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Lol her lazy day video only got 26k views.
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

Vlogmas day 19;

1. I actually can't believe that you went to the emergency room for, that. What's hilarious is that your mom can't either.
2. Your child said nothing you asked her to. She MIGHT have said ONE of the words you said but that;s about it. Again, please consider a speech therapist for Everly, Just think of all that content for you!
3. Thank god for your mom watching Everly during all this needed downtime. AM I right?
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

notagossip wrote: ↑Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:49 pm Lol her lazy day video only got 26k views.
Maddie's channel is dying so badly lmao.
I think its funny how Yasmyn has way less subscribers than Maddie, and she gets about 700 000 views on every video. Yasmyn actually has interesting things and a life, unlike maddie.
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

Maddie isnt going to follow medical advice and glued a nail back onto her INFECTED NAIL.... this bitch is raising a CHILDZ

Return to β€œI-P”