TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 19

Jaeme
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by Jaeme »

Dandelion wrote:Is it normal to play with babies in such a hectic way? I always think Emilia is going to choke when they are rubbing her and talking at her in that frenzied manner.
They kinda play with her like she's a dog :-s
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

lemontree wrote:
proudmama wrote:So Jofus worked out...then ate a brownie. Good job fatso, you're hard work will pay off. :roll:
haha, really? I'm gonna watch the vlog later because it was my son's bday yesterday and the house looks like hell... I really wait for a one-handed moment, on the other arm Emilia, and his theory about calorie intake and burning, and him trying to make us believe a brownie has only 100cals instead of about 400-500 depending on its size.. I'm gonna write him a mail on April 1st to make fun of his idiotic idea of weight loss! who's in? :lol:
happy belated birthday to your little boy. alles gute :) give him a big hug from me! :love2:
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

Towards the end of the vlog, Jofus hears Emilia crying via the baby monitor. His response? "Poor little thing, she's so cute though." FFS go get your baby! Anna was just standing in the kitchen like it was no big deal. GAH!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jaeme wrote:
Dandelion wrote:Is it normal to play with babies in such a hectic way? I always think Emilia is going to choke when they are rubbing her and talking at her in that frenzied manner.
but she's a dog. she's one of the puppies. don't you know? ;)
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

Yeah J&A had the "Fear of God" slapped into them cause of yesterdays Back Lash! Notice how they left things in on purpose that were brought up here a million times! :lol: :tu:
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

Jaeme wrote:
Dandelion wrote:Did I just hear correctly that Jofus is 1,65 metres tall? That's a petite woman's height! Did'nt realize he was quite so tiny. :?
Wow he's the same height as me....5'4 is really tiny for a guy.
me too! :lol: :lol: :lol: ew.
poisonprincess21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by poisonprincess21 »

CraftyLady wrote:
poisonprincess21 wrote:
lemontree wrote:I'm sorry for the picture spam, but the phtos on her blog post make me go crazy! All of her makeup is DIRTY like hell, couldn't she at least wipe it to make us believe she is as perfect as she pretends to be?
I clean my makeup fairly little, but it never looks this bad...

I just cleaned out my entire make up collection after seeing that vile mess of make up she uses. Mine wasn't even dirty but seeing that made me freak out. It's like when you hear about nits or fleas, you know you don't have then but you can't help but feel itchy anyway!

I really hate the nude lip colours she uses. They are soooo bland. I don't like bold lips on myself as I don't like the shape of my lips so I don't want to draw attention to them too much (for daytime makeup). I still don't wear neutral shades though. I go for somewhere in between. Not too bright but not dull colours either. The neutral shades really wash her out I think. A little pop of colour would be far better. It would draw attention away from how orange her face is at least!
I actually have the same lip butters and gloss as her. But i also have other colors and am not afraid to switch things up. Her make-up looks disgusting! Does she kiss her baby with those lips? :o

Exactly! She so needs to switch it up!
I believe this is a signature. If you believe that you have a signature as well, copy and paste this.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lemontree wrote:
proudmama wrote:So Jofus worked out...then ate a brownie. Good job fatso, you're hard work will pay off. :roll:
haha, really? I'm gonna watch the vlog later because it was my son's bday yesterday and the house looks like hell... I really wait for a one-handed moment, on the other arm Emilia, and his theory about calorie intake and burning, and him trying to make us believe a brownie has only 100cals instead of about 400-500 depending on its size.. I'm gonna write him a mail on April 1st to make fun of his idiotic idea of weight loss! who's in? :lol:
Happy Birthday to your son! :confetti: Today is my son's 8 month birthday. :D They sure do grow up way too fast!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

proudmama wrote:
lemontree wrote:
Happy Birthday to your son! :confetti: Today is my son's 8 month birthday. :D They sure do grow up way too fast!
then another very happy birthday to your baby as well! :love2: :love2:
poisonprincess21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by poisonprincess21 »

nickypicky wrote:
poisonprincess21 wrote:
lemontree wrote:I'm sorry for the picture spam, but the phtos on her blog post make me go crazy! All of her makeup is DIRTY like hell, couldn't she at least wipe it to make us believe she is as perfect as she pretends to be?
I clean my makeup fairly little, but it never looks this bad...

I just cleaned out my entire make up collection after seeing that vile mess of make up she uses. Mine wasn't even dirty but seeing that made me freak out. It's like when you hear about nits or fleas, you know you don't have then but you can't help but feel itchy anyway!

I really hate the nude lip colours she uses. They are soooo bland. I don't like bold lips on myself as I don't like the shape of my lips so I don't want to draw attention to them too much (for daytime makeup). I still don't wear neutral shades though. I go for somewhere in between. Not too bright but not dull colours either. The neutral shades really wash her out I think. A little pop of colour would be far better. It would draw attention away from how orange her face is at least!
:rofl: ME TOO! I have all my brushes soaking in brush cleaner right now! It is like whenever i come across that show called "HOARDERS" my place gets a complete once over even though I just cleaned!! :lolface:

The Hoarders shows really freaks me out. I get fidgety just watching it! I do exactly the same thing.
I believe this is a signature. If you believe that you have a signature as well, copy and paste this.
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dandelion »

proudmama wrote:Towards the end of the vlog, Jofus hears Emilia crying via the baby monitor. His response? "Poor little thing, she's so cute though." FFS go get your baby! Anna was just standing in the kitchen like it was no big deal. GAH!
They always do that. They use the baby monitor to listen to her cry, not to come to her aid.
SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SallyCinnamon »

Jaeme wrote:
When Emilia was on her playmat and Anna bent down to pick her up, Emilia was making noises like she wanted to chat, Anna ignored her to talk to the dogs instead.

And then again before her bath Emilia was making 'talking' sounds. Any parent sees that as a cue to have a conversation with the baby, 'Blah blah' 'Did you?' 'Blah blah' 'Oh really?' 'Blah blah' 'And then what?' Anna never does that with her. Emilia says something and looks at her Mum for a response but doesn't get one. Anna just talks AT her. Emilia will grow up not understanding social cues because her parents are so lacking in social skills themselves.
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SallyCinnamon »

Jofus is 5'4"?? And I've been thinking that Anna is so tall! :lol:
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

fatso's behaviour makes a lot more sense to me now that I know his height. little men try to compensate their height with either being funny (or trying to) or by being controlling assholes. with jofus it's a mixture of both. I know what I'm talking about. I was lucky enough to meet a male individual like that.
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dandelion »

Somehow that makes him even more disgusting.
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Unread post by luna nova »

Dandelion wrote:Somehow that makes him even more disgusting.

Ewwwwww. You are right. The hobit :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Unread post by luna nova »

geekinthepink wrote:fatso's behaviour makes a lot more sense to me now that I know his height. little men try to compensate their height with either being funny (or trying to) or by being controlling assholes. with jofus it's a mixture of both. I know what I'm talking about. I was lucky enough to meet a male individual like that.
You are so right. (SMS) Short Man Syndrom came to my mind and here its a description of the symptoms taken from wiki.com:
In many cases these "small" men make humorous comments about people that others don't find funny. They try to attract others to join in with their flow of insults and start laughing in order to attract attention. They often even attempt to physically jump on people or physically attack people due to their lack of stature. These work out often and like to be known for doing so, even to the point of proclaiming ones physical ambitions before, during, and after every instance of such physical activity. People who suffer this disease often use abusive language towards people or entities for little or no reason at all, and is often expressed at entities that they feel threatened by and/or inferior to. This is basically the epitome of all Maryland terrapins fans and many democrats. Some believe this is because of their "mascot" or "figure" which represents a "short" characteristic in that it is easily made fun due to lack of popularity. A common metaphor describing these people is 'a disease in which a midgets head is too big for his body.' Moreover these people try to promote their malnourished physique by showing off something they possess. These people often get into fights where they are in the wrong due to arguments that they claim to be right. This is a recurring problem as they always think that they are right even though it is vividly obvious that they are wrong. One could then imagine that such person with this attitude lead on to problems to others and mainly themselves. Moreover, people who suffer SMS often have restraints in their strength or physical ability so when they get into a fight, where they are the more vulnerable side they often carry out 'cheap shots' for example; hair-pulling, shouting insults, grabbing/squeezing people's body parts, pinching and biting. These people often enjoy showing-off and seeking attention, especially to a 'group of mates' by speaking loudly or shouting insults at people when on the phone. Others symptoms include over exaggerating points to people and lying to make them sound bigger. These people also make-up stories about themselves and 'mates', to further seek attention from friends that most likely dislike them. Moreover, persons with SMS enjoy provoking others, especially from a distance or over certain "impersonal" means of communication.
Familiar much Hobbit?
I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She makes the strangest faces...so weird. Her bone structure and teeth don't do her any favors.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

proudmama wrote:Image

She makes the strangest faces...so weird. Her bone structure and teeth don't do her any favors.
she looks like an evil clown. I'm going to have nightmares thanks to these photos. good lord.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

geekinthepink wrote:
lemontree wrote:
happy belated birthday to your little boy. alles gute :) give him a big hug from me! :love2:
my comment got lost lol
Thank you :love2: I'm gonna hug him after his nap ;)

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”