Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24

bestmamm
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24

Unread post by bestmamm »

If they have a boy I bet they name him Jenson. She said the boy will have a name similar to benson.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

bestmamm wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:41 am If they have a boy I bet they name him Jenson. She said the boy will have a name similar to benson.

They'd be dumb enough to call a kid "Emerson".
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

IVFwarrior wrote:
bestmamm wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:41 am If they have a boy I bet they name him Jenson. She said the boy will have a name similar to benson.

They'd be dumb enough to call a kid "Emerson".
Emma, Emerson, and Emmett Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nikkiharri
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nikkiharri »

I think the only reason I watch them anymore is so I have something to contribute to this thread

I personally love the name Holly. I grew up listening to Buddy Holly and Ive always told myself that if I had a daughter I would name her Holly. Not sure why Justin dismissed it so quickly.

If they wanted to give Brynn 2 middle names they could’ve thought of Michaela or Mikayla, or whatever. That way they could’ve kept Justin’s family’s tradition. Saying she passed too soon for them to think of a second name is just beyond me. My family has a tradition similar but with the name Clay. My grandma’s dad was Clay, so it became my uncle’s middle name then his son’s middle name then his grandson’s.

Also are they really stupid to even consider giving both boys (if they have boys) the same middle name? It just makes it seem like they got lazy with names.

I could go on but I won’t

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

nikkiharri wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:51 am I think the only reason I watch them anymore is so I have something to contribute to this threadImageImage

I personally love the name Holly. I grew up listening to Buddy Holly and Ive always told myself that if I had a daughter I would name her Holly. Not sure why Justin dismissed it so quickly.

If they wanted to give Brynn 2 middle names they could’ve thought of Michaela or Mikayla, or whatever. That way they could’ve kept Justin’s family’s tradition. Saying she passed too soon for them to think of a second name is just beyond me. My family has a tradition similar but with the name Clay. My grandma’s dad was Clay, so it became my uncle’s middle name then his son’s middle name then his grandson’s.

Also are they really stupid to even consider giving both boys (if they have boys) the same middle name? It just makes it seem like they got lazy with names.

I could go on but I won’t ImageImage

My sister and I have the same middle name. It was my mom’s middle name. I don’t find it lazy or stupid.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Fun fact... another youtube mommy (who daily vlogs) has a 9 month old who says more words than Emma. (Hi, bye, mama and dada). But she also has 2 older siblings.. that may help. She posted on IG this morning.

Daily vlogs, SAHM, working dad. No deadbeats! Vlogged through her whole pregnancy too! Might have missed a few vlogs (everyone is allowed to lol).

Not trashy and justine... emma can’t even say hi or bye.
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

Has anyone ever commented on Justin’s forever cough? Like I recently tourtured myself and watched some of Emma’s newborn videos to see if they were as insufferable back then (spoiler- they were) and he had the same throat clearing/dry cough thing then.

LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

Dani_465 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:54 am Fun fact... another youtube mommy (who daily vlogs) has a 9 month old who says more words than Emma. (Hi, bye, mama and dada). But she also has 2 older siblings.. that may help. She posted on IG this morning.

Daily vlogs, SAHM, working dad. No deadbeats! Vlogged through her whole pregnancy too! Might have missed a few vlogs (everyone is allowed to lol).

My daughter is an only child, 10 months old and says all those words along with Uh oh, cat, and dog. I know older siblings help a lot, but it's still not an excuse for Emma to be soooo far behind.
DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

Dani_465 wrote:
nikkiharri wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:51 am I think the only reason I watch them anymore is so I have something to contribute to this threadImageImage

I could go on but I won’t ImageImage

My sister and I have the same middle name. It was my mom’s middle name. I don’t find it lazy or stupid.

My husband and his 3 brothers have the same middle name. I don’t find it weird and neither does anybody else.
mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

LisaLulu22 wrote:
Dani_465 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:54 am Fun fact... another youtube mommy (who daily vlogs) has a 9 month old who says more words than Emma. (Hi, bye, mama and dada). But she also has 2 older siblings.. that may help. She posted on IG this morning.

My daughter is an only child, 10 months old and says all those words along with Uh oh, cat, and dog. I know older siblings help a lot, but it's still not an excuse for Emma to be soooo far behind.
Yeah I found it strange that Emma didnt even wave, but she could've been just tired or distracted. But knowing her parents, Emma probably can't do even these basics. So the tantrums they dream of are not far away... she will start to scream when she finds herself not being able to express herself. Its outrageous to still see her with a pacifier and for trash to still use baby talk.
My 11 mo can wave and say hi and several other words, including meow for a cat sound. It's weird that Emma has 2 animals and can't say meow or woof-woof .

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Are those freckles for real?! Tell me it’s a filter

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Trashell.PNG
What is her obsession with tan? Who would paint a baby's room that color? Her style is so so bad and she thinks it's great...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Snarky0702
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Snarky0702 »

What was the "boy name" that went with Aspen? Oak? Birch? :? :? :?
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

Snarky0702 wrote:What was the "boy name" that went with Aspen? Oak? Birch? :? :? :?
My guess is Archer lmao

Mysticvgo7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mysticvgo7 »

Here_2_talk wrote:Are those freckles for real?! Tell me it’s a filter Image

It’s a filter
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

I watched that name video and OH MY GOD I knew they were boring AF but like... all those names were so bland!!!!
And no judgement to anyone who shares those names. But like, I'm not saying you have to go the millenial route and start naming your kids Wolfe and fox and axel and ocean and shit but like, come up with something unique, pretty or enticing!!! Like I legit at this point would take Bramty's kids names over michael, David and fucking holly dude!

In every single aspect of their life they truly have NO creativity, NO sense of individuality, NOTHINGGGGGG! I'd blow my goddamn brains out before I lived a minute in their shoes.

Lmaoo good luck with emmet, emma and michael Scott you turds.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

The only non boring name was Aspen, and I think she only likes that because she wishes she was Aspyn Ovard. I’m also confused because she said she wasn’t going to have matchy twin names or ones that go together.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The twins will be Keren and Khoa.... dirrr!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ohhh emmy is back!! Hi Rachelle!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 691aa6.jpg[/IMG]

And man Rash has aged in dog years! Woof

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”