Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24

TrainwreckTottie
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24

Unread post by TrainwreckTottie »

Haulnarse wrote:Ohhh emmy is back!! Hi Rachelle!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 691aa6.jpg[/IMG]

And man Rash has aged in dog years! Woof

Man it’s so strange. It’s as if Rash reads here or something.. or wait she does. Just has to make a casual post telling us what words Emma says but no one has heard. Specifically “woof” and “meow”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

‘We decided to put her in speech’ nope. The doctor told them to.

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

Here_2_talk wrote:‘We decided to put her in speech’ nope. The doctor told them to. Image

She wants a pat on the back for something that she didn’t even suggest for her child. Fuck this bitch!! We as a family are happy? How about your daughter can finally communicate no fucking thanks to you, Rachelle!!!

I’m sure you’ll wake up and read this!! Your trash! You should be ashamed of yourself for not reaching out sooner to help Emma. Instead you’re trying to add more kids when the one that you have needs you. You want people to praise your lack of parenting skills. Emma is nothing more than a prop to you. What tf are you going to do for her when the twins arrive? Will her therapy be out on hold because you can’t hire a sitter to take hour child to continue her sessions? From what I’ve seen Emma isn’t doing as well as you say that she is. If she is PROVE IT! Show us. I don’t want to hear anymore lies come out of your ugly mouth. We would love to see some damn progress! You wanna vlog all the shit that we could give two fucks about, yet when you could film Emma’s journey through this, you us nothing!!! You’re very fake and it’s disgusting. You wouldn’t know how to be real if it smacked you in your big ass nose just like you smack the shit out of everything else! It’s crazy to me that she thinks that what she’s doing has been so wonderful. Had you taught your child at least sign language since you’re a ‘teacher’ she would at least wouldn’t be so frustrated trying to communicate. Reading that hurt my heart for Emma. You just sat back and let her struggle knowing that she’s trying. Yet Rachelle and her wife were too lazy to come to terms with getting Emma help sooner. You dropped the ball, Rachelle. Damn I can’t stand you!!! You lazy bitch.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Haulnarse wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:31 pm Ohhh emmy is back!! Hi Rachelle!

Emma USED to say dada... what happened trashy??? Dada is usually a baby’s first word. This? Now that’s a new one lol.

ASL should have been taught MONTHSSSSS ago. Trashy focus on getting your daughter to speak!!

Im a skeptic... especially since she did this update after I mentioned another youtube mommy posting about her NINE month old and what her NINE month old was saying.

I’ll need to actually hear Emma say these words. Or anyyyything other than beaubeau.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Haulnarse wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:23 pm The twins will be Keren and Khoa.... dirrr!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I bet she considered at least Keren! Or she’ll name her Karen lol so it’s not the same.
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

Haulnarse wrote:Ohhh emmy is back!! Hi Rachelle!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 691aa6.jpg[/IMG]

I highly doubt Emma can say half the things she’s claiming. If she could she would have shown it in the vlog/over Instagram. She’s lying again. Or she’s delusional. Probably both.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I have a feeling that Emma will be totally oblivious to the fact that it’s Xmas. She will have zero reaction to the new toys they’ll shower her with. It will just be another underwhelming vlog.

NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

If it's true that Emma has improved SO MUCH with her speech, then she really missed an opportunity to make videos about it. Like "Speech Therapy Progress: (insert amount of time) later" and then doing those regularly to show the new words Emma is saying. Not even to prove to her viewers that it's working but to show other moms who might have been told their child needs speech therapy that there is hope and what to expect.
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

Here_2_talk wrote:I have a feeling that Emma will be totally oblivious to the fact that it’s Xmas. She will have zero reaction to the new toys they’ll shower her with. It will just be another underwhelming vlog. ImageImage

I was thinking Emma might be more interactive by 18 months but I just realized that’s only two months away Image Thinking about other 16-18 month YT babies or even 14-18 month babies, Emma definitely seems.. off. Toddlers are so full of life. Even the “chill” ones. I’m having trouble picturing her as a lively talkative bouncy bright girl at 2-3 years old like most toddlers are. She doesn’t even really seem to have a connection to Rachelle and Justin and doesn’t fixate on anything (toys or random objects) which is huge for toddlers. She just.. stares.

Yourmomgoes2college
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Yourmomgoes2college »

opangatay wrote:
Here_2_talk wrote:I have a feeling that Emma will be totally oblivious to the fact that it’s Xmas. She will have zero reaction to the new toys they’ll shower her with. It will just be another underwhelming vlog. ImageImage

I was thinking Emma might be more interactive by 18 months but I just realized that’s only two months away Image Thinking about other 16-18 month YT babies or even 14-18 month babies, Emma definitely seems.. off. Toddlers are so full of life. Even the “chill” ones. I’m having trouble picturing her as a lively talkative bouncy bright girl at 2-3 years old like most toddlers are. She doesn’t even really seem to have a connection to Rachelle and Justin and doesn’t fixate on anything (toys or random objects) which is huge for toddlers. She just.. stares.

I agree. I take my daughter to that indoor play place that Rachelle has taken Emma to. I randomly happened to be there the day she took her for the first time. Emma came up to my daughter and I while we were playing and I remember getting the feeling that something was off. Like, she was technically interacting with us but there was nothing behind her eyes. If that makes sense.

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Look, they are cleaning.. how long have they lived in that dungeon?! It’s the first time I bet.

Ginatheninja
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ginatheninja »

My son is 23 months and he’s has so many expressions he giggles and laughs all the time he talks a bunch (a lot of which I don’t understand) but he’s saying at least 100 words I think he’s pretty average for his age but man Emma literally just sits there with the same expression on her face she never smiles or even babbles it’s so weird! My 4 year old son is on the autism spectrum with a speech delay didn’t start talking until earlier this year but still babbled a lot at her age!

Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

Trash has got to be the stupidest person i have ever come across. Oops , we had an accident with the paint. Well, a normal parent would keep your child AWAY from the room that is being painted. Maybe put up a gate or say " NO" ????

They really need to knock down some walls to open that place up. It was overcast, thats why its so dark in emmas room. Sure....its that.

She has no taste in anything..at all. Clothes, decorating, food, nothing. With all that money she had, maybe hire someone to come in and decorate so your house has a nice flow to it, not just random, mismatched shit all over.

Have they purchased 1 thing for the twins yet? Beds, car seats, clothes, diapers, wipes, anything?? Or is she waiting for a huge sponsor and her 15 year old fans to supply everything for her?
NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

Shiratedesco wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:50 pm Trash has got to be the stupidest person i have ever come across. Oops , we had an accident with the paint. Well, a normal parent would keep your child AWAY from the room that is being painted. Maybe put up a gate or say " NO" ????

They really need to knock down some walls to open that place up. It was overcast, thats why its so dark in emmas room. Sure....its that.

She has no taste in anything..at all. Clothes, decorating, food, nothing. With all that money she had, maybe hire someone to come in and decorate so your house has a nice flow to it, not just random, mismatched shit all over.

Have they purchased 1 thing for the twins yet? Beds, car seats, clothes, diapers, wipes, anything?? Or is she waiting for a huge sponsor and her 15 year old fans to supply everything for her?
And she made this video seem like it was supposed to be a toddler room reveal when she mentioned it oh her ig story. But they're not even close to being done.

She also mentioned that they haven't painted the room for the twins yet. I would've done that first to get that out of the way and then worried about painting Emma's room after.
Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

I don’t understand why they are teaching her animal sounds for words. We don’t go around saying look at the woof woof or the meow meow. Teach her dog and cat. I still don’t believe she actually says all that though. I can’t believe they had to teach her to shake her head yes and no. My babies did that long before 16 months old!

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Hey dumbasses maybe if you used a PRIMER you would not gave needed a second coat to cover up the blue paint.

And who the f paints a room stone?? Boring ass people do!!

Damn trashy fussing at her nasty dirty hair, and her chewed fingernails so nasty!!

Learn a new word trashy!! Maybe you need speech therapy? Obsessed- you use it for EVERYTHING you, justine or Emma like!! So you even know what the word obsessed means????

Im overwhelmed with all the words Emma used in the vlog! No bye, no dada no kitty or baby or LOL using the word this. 🙄🙄🙄

Trashy you lied! Why not have Emma say bye at the end of the vlog instead of kissing the nasty dirty lens, since supposedly she can say bye??

I hope Emma isn’t sleeping in her room while the pain dries. Knowing her two dumb ass parents she is.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

And IF Emma can wave why didn’t she wave to her mom when she went down for a nap??
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

spicy_dreams wrote:
mikanai wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:54 pm Justine was definitely hormonal in this video lol... or he grew a pair and tried to get back at Trashy. There was so much tension between them, he was picking on her every word, even her hair and he hated the names she liked. And the way he denied that it wasnt his fault that the cup broke was childish; he probably got tired of being blamed for everything and it's hard for him to own even such a small mistake. This marriage is doomed.

Emma didn't have a tantrum, she was obviously sleepy.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
I agree completely. It was so hard to watch them just bicker constantly, I mean... How do they think this is what people want to see? Like it's funny, a soon to be mom and dad of three, fighting like teenagers? Blegh.

Even when Rachelle flipped some of her hair over (which looked fine btw) Justin had to be all "what's up with your hAiR" and she immediately fixed it and said something like "idk" and the whole exchange was like... Basically him indicating that she shouldn't do that with her hair and she acted ashamed, like she'd just been told off a little. It's like... It's fucking hair, dude, she's allowed to flip it over the other way if she wants. Omg god forbid she actually do something slightly interesting with it. Maybe Justin only likes the most basic bitch style and that's why Rachelle has such a hard time doing anything interesting with her look. Idk either way I just don't think he should care whether or not her hair is sitting a certain way.

Honestly... He's just such a fucking fart. His personality just suuucks. We know Rachelle's got her flaws but... He's immature, argumentative, rude, condescending, lazy, selfish, ungrateful to the maximum. Any time the SLIGHTEST inconvenience happens to him, he jumps into the "ughhh this suuuuucks, it's so bad, why does this stuff always happen, this is awful, I do not want to have to deal with this". It's so unattractive. Just deal with it, you've got so much to be grateful for, all these problems you complain about are fucking NOTHING compared to what other people (including your viewers) are going through right now. Look I'm sorry that Starbucks didn't have your favourite cake-pop, and I KNOW setting up Christmas lights can be a tad bit difficult, but listen to yourself. Just next time you're ranting into the camera about some bullshit complaint, remember how privileged you are. Remember that many, many of the people watching you are much worse off than you. Think about how your behaviour might be coming off. And maybe just... Skip the ranting/complaining/argument, catch yourself and replace it with a nice "welp that's life, but I can't complain I've got so much to be grateful for." That might help fix this awful image you've painted yourself as.
You took the words right out of my mouth. Image

mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

They are so lazy, they couldn't even finish painting in 3 days LOL. And why not move her furniture out of the room while it's being painted? Where did she sleep if not in her crib?
Even in this vlog there was tension between them. He couldn't wait 30min to rip off the tape if she wanted to do it? there was no rush because he wasn't going to paint the other wall at night anyway.
Then Emma was hitting her and he just let her? Wow. Great parenting to teach your kid to hit.
And Rash had to call him out on mispronouncing good will (good wheel)

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

Rashy has proved to us that she is a compulsive liar, even about the smallest things. So I don’t believe a word she says until there’s proof. There’s no way Emma is saying anything remotely close to all those words. What a joke

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”