Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

emmmmmm wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:14 pm Maddie isnt going to follow medical advice and glued a nail back onto her INFECTED NAIL.... this bitch is raising a CHILDZ
I panicked watching her do that. I am in beauty school, and work with nails and god thats a big no no. It physically hurt me watching that. She needs to lay off with those nails for a while, its so damaging.
Also, i thought she accidentally said childz, but she does it in every video and its so fucking cringey. YOU'RE A MOTHER.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Essiac4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Essiac4 »

notagossip wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:33 am
Essiac4 wrote:Maddie's comments were on on her most recent vlogmas #18. Went through comments to see this. God Maddie's a terrific role model. Image
I can't see the picture. What does it say?
It was comment from a young girl saying "I have trichotillomania, OCD, ADHD, depression and anxiety, AND I may be pregnant (I'm 15). Maddie helps alot... Love you guys ❤️"

🙄🙄
Essiac4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Essiac4 »

Also her most recent blog, besides her normal stupidity something that really stood out to me was in the car when she's talking about how they said it was infected and she's heading to her pharmacy. She said it twice saying the second time she wasn't sure how the audio was in the first clip. Why would you just not say it twice and delete the first clip? That just shows how fucking lazy she is with her editing. that was 5-10 seconds or footage (if that) she could have easily cut out but she couldn't be bothered. 🙄
olivia2018
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by olivia2018 »

It’s me. I’m the bitter bitch who commented this. I never have talked in here before I just look, but with everything that just happens it put into perspective how she thinks a broken nail is literally the end of the world when there are people who’s world is ACTUALLY ending

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FlowerH97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FlowerH97 »

I doubt her finger is “slightly fractured” like she said. I’m an X-ray tech who works at the ER and it’s very unlikely that they would send her home without at least a splint to stabilise the fracture as it heals no matter how small it is.

arbriwuriuwbriu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arbriwuriuwbriu »

itsmeKaren wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:24 pm
Rorygz194 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:59 pm
itsmeKaren wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:40 pm

Yoooo I legit thought it was fake & for the clout for the longest time and Everly was actually Melissa's but Melissa thought they could make money off a 14 yr old mom so they planned it.... My friend and I had a whole theory.... there are hardly any pregnancy pics of her, and most of her belly pics are mirror selfies with flash on so you can't see her face, even that one picture at the hospital looked not immediately post birthing a baby, that child is always with Melissa, isn't Isaac POC? Cuz Everly looks white as a ghost and doesn't look like there is any non-white genes in her (which I know you can be white passing even if you're POC but it was just more to our theory lol)... We had a lot more but I forget most of it lmao. But I 100% was convinced that Everly was not Maddie's.
I know maddie is Everly's mom because of pregnancy pics and ultrasounds with Maddies name on it. But i had a theory about Everly actually being Melissas. Maddie acts more like a big sister to everly, and Maddie always had to tell everyone that she was a teen mom and was proud of it when actual teen moms don't brag so much (because its nothing to brag about, they know they are teen moms, they don't have to convince everyone).
Would also explain why Melissa is so attached to Everly, like in a weird way.
But Everly looks more like Isaac then anyone, her eyes and face.
Oh ya this was wayyy back in the day, before I was invested in watching the mess unfold and I had only seen a few of her videos. Now that I've caught up on the mess and seen it all I know that Maddie really did give birth to Everly. If she were Melissa's her name would probably be Granite.
And really? I don't think she looks like Isaac at all, but I also don't think she looks like Maddie.
Granite LMAOOOOOO
I also don't really think she looks like either of them because she's still so young and I really can't tell who she looks like
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

I never realised before just how much Melissa has let maddie take over that house

Sure, shes the oldest and shares a room with her toddler so she definitely needs what looks like the biggest room.... But to then take over the upstairs landing and build an OPEN CLOSET in it and make it a playroom? It looks like whenever you first walk in the front door if you look up all you'd see is Maddie's messy closet, because if I'm not mistaken it's a rail and not a wall??

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

PhoenixAsh
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PhoenixAsh »

I’m pissing myself at the comments on Maddie’s “you may have his heart but I have his child TikTok.” Most of them are like “YOU WON” lmao won what?! Having a kid at 14 and an 8th grade education?! Lmao. Letting someone nut in you at 13 is hardly something to be proud of and doesn’t make you superior to people actually building meaningful relationships but you do you, boo x
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

PhoenixAsh wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:07 am I’m pissing myself at the comments on Maddie’s “you may have his heart but I have his child TikTok.” Most of them are like “YOU WON” lmao won what?! Having a kid at 14 and an 8th grade education?! Lmao. Letting someone nut in you at 13 is hardly something to be proud of and doesn’t make you superior to people actually building meaningful relationships but you do you, boo x
"You'll have him forever!"
Yeah, shell have his kid forever. She'll forever only be a baby mama.
And why has she won, he can just get another girl pregnant and they both have won? If he said something like that about her, he would be called a sexist pig.
Liz3kki_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Liz3kki_ »

Everly sure has a severe speech impediment, this is what happens when you don't read to your child and you speak baby to them for too long. I can't believe how dirty their entire house is, I just thought it was maddies bedroom that was filthy but it's everywhere, like you said above, she's taken over the house and turned it into a pig sty, a pig sty for a pig family. Melissa momma pig, Sam Big fat papa pig, Maddie and avie the fat ugly sister pigs, stone, river and slate the slow younger pigs and everly the runt piglet with malformations.

Maddie-Can you say night night
Everly - nai-na

Maddie- say can you see you tomorrow ( even maddie can't speak )
Everly- mao

Maddie-say vlogmas
Everly- mub-sishh

Maddie-say subscribe
Everly- shaib-shhh

Maddie-say like this video
Everly-pee- houu

Maddie-say like
Everly- laitschhhh

Maddie- say love you
Everly-lub oooh

Maddie- say thank you for watching
Everly-vatching

Maddie- say thank you
Everly- tcheee tchoooh

Maddie- say thank you for watching
Everly-fat-tang

Maddie-say bye guys
Everly-die-shhh

Lizeki x
Liz3kki_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Liz3kki_ »

I just thought i'd share a few more videos that I have of Everly and slate being weird :)

Lizeki x
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

pianogossiper wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:55 am I never realised before just how much Melissa has let maddie take over that house

Sure, shes the oldest and shares a room with her toddler so she definitely needs what looks like the biggest room.... But to then take over the upstairs landing and build an OPEN CLOSET in it and make it a playroom? It looks like whenever you first walk in the front door if you look up all you'd see is Maddie's messy closet, because if I'm not mistaken it's a rail and not a wall??

She really has taken over. Maddie sure is lucky that she was already living in a big ass house when she got pregnant with Everly.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Liz3kki_ wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:35 am I just thought i'd share a few more videos that I have of Everly and slate being weird :)

Lizeki x
Does Maddie realize how scarred Everly will be when she sees the video of her mom painting her butt for some Halloween bullshit activities. There was no need for that to be included in the video. And if Maddie says it’s for memories, then no. She and Melissa had sick motives that they were going for.

Melissa: We do discipline Slate, just not on camera.

Discipline?! Discipline my ass.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

Is anyone else really confused at the fact that before she was even 13 Avie was already getting sponsors? It can't have been related to Maddie because Maddie probably only had a thousand subscribers at the time. Something about this family doesn't add up.
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

Frootloops3 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:04 am
pianogossiper wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:55 am I never realised before just how much Melissa has let maddie take over that house

She really has taken over. Maddie sure is lucky that she was already living in a big ass house when she got pregnant with Everly.

After watching a lot of her videos, it’s obvious that house is that big. Kitchen is small and so is that living room. I hope there’s a bathroom down there but her parents room is downstairs. And then upstairs there’s 3 rooms? Maddie’s, Stone and Avie.. so where do River and Slate sleep? I guarantee it’s a 4 bedroom 2 bath house and there is 8 people in that house 😳
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

I have to laugh. Maddie reposted her "we are not the same" video about how "you may have his or heart" or whatever "but I have his kid," saying it didn't get the love it deserved, even though it has 100k views and considering the fact that she only has 126k followers.. that's a lot. Plus it didn't even get as many views as the first time.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

MorganH87 wrote:
Frootloops3 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:04 am

After watching a lot of her videos, it’s obvious that house is that big. Kitchen is small and so is that living room. I hope there’s a bathroom down there but her parents room is downstairs. And then upstairs there’s 3 rooms? Maddie’s, Stone and Avie.. so where do River and Slate sleep? I guarantee it’s a 4 bedroom 2 bath house and there is 8 people in that house Image
Yes it’s a 4 bedroom 2 bath house which is really not enough bathrooms for 8 people, especially considering how often they all get sick. Imagine the whole family battling a stomach virus in 2 bathrooms Image

MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

Yea, and they never mention a basement or anything.. so even if there’s a basement, chances are it’s not finished and 2 children aren’t living down there. But then again, the family is dumber than a box of rocks so who knows
tictacsss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tictacsss »

HAHAHAHAHAHA Everly really said ‘my bish’ (my bitch) when Maddie asked her to say ‘vlogmas’, but no. We believe you, Maddie. She’s not behind in her speech development at all. Being a mom is the only thing you pride yourself over. 😂
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

tictacsss wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:03 pm HAHAHAHAHAHA Everly really said ‘my bish’ (my bitch) when Maddie asked her to say ‘vlogmas’, but no. We believe you, Maddie. She’s not behind in her speech development at all. Being a mom is the only thing you pride yourself over. 😂
If being a good mom is the only thing Maddie takes pride in, i truly feel sorry for her because she's quite shit at it. Then she literally has nothing.

Return to “I-P”