Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit - NigheanDonn
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=212&t=16197

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
stephdee
Talker
Talker

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 49)

Unread post by stephdee »

Sorry if this is off topic but why are there other threads numbered in the 60’s if this one is #48?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

History repeats itself.She looks so miserable with pastor Freenk.😆Can't wait till all this spending comes back and bites her in the ass.She isn't a hard-working mother.She isn't a decent human being.She's just a lazy piece of shit and she doesn't deserve anything.

P.S A man does not make a man stay.Brittany Sills needs to realize that.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

stephdee wrote:Sorry if this is off topic but why are there other threads numbered in the 60’s if this one is #48?

Was thinking the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Missmaggie
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Missmaggie »

Looks like Queefs kid is at B's house

Yesterday I just mentioned how there seemed to be radio silence from that whole family... so effing weird
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Missmaggie wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:22 am Looks like Queefs kid is at B's house

Yesterday I just mentioned how there seemed to be radio silence from that whole family... so effing weird
I forgot to respond about Keith. I remember seeing him in a vlog like 6 months ago and I’ve seen him comment on Frank’s Instagram. Probably just a coincidence that you mentioned it yesterday and they are there now. It is almost Christmas so makes sense her brother is suddenly there
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

She looks like shes trying to poop or shes in pain in her insta photo lol
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

The way she pronounced 'genuine' in the new video.... HOW IS THIS WOMAN ALLOWED TO MAKE SO MUCH MONEY :bhd:
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

All I can see in her new insta pic is FAKE lol her hair, her skin, her filler, her eyelashes, her eyebrows, her soul....lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

stephdee wrote:Sorry if this is off topic but why are there other threads numbered in the 60’s if this one is #48?

I'm going on vacation today until after Christmas, so I'll look into it when I get back. I'm just piggybacking off of previous numbers where no one had a problem with it Image

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
stephdee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stephdee »

MamaJoAnna wrote:

I'm going on vacation today until after Christmas, so I'll look into it when I get back. I'm just piggybacking off of previous numbers where no one had a problem with it Image

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Oh ok I noticed this because I wanted to go back and read every single thread but I noticed the numbers are not all in order most of the threads where she recently got with frank are in the 60’s.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

They'd never give the dog back to Christine because they've built it up in their minds that she's the enemy and she hurt Frenk and she's the bad guy.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:50 am They'd never give the dog back to Christine because they've built it up in their minds that she's the enemy and she hurt Frenk and she's the bad guy.
Well she did accuse Frank of physical abuse two years after the relationship ended. I doubt Britney and Frank would in the mood for a cordial conversation with Christine about rehoming Luna back to her!
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

olemama wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:50 am They'd never give the dog back to Christine because they've built it up in their minds that she's the enemy and she hurt Frenk and she's the bad guy.
Well she did accuse Frank of physical abuse two years after the relationship ended. I doubt Britney and Frank would in the mood for a cordial conversation with Christine about rehoming Luna back to her!
Why does it matter how long it’s been since the relationship ended??? What are you implying? She made a post on her PRIVATE social media about escaping an abusive relationship, which is entirely her right to do. What incentive does she have to lie?

Do you know Christine? Do you know Frank? Seriously I know you kiss his ass 24/7 but what the fuck is wrong with you?

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

LilSeb1010 wrote:
olemama wrote:
Why does it matter how long it’s been since the relationship ended??? What are you implying? She made a post on her PRIVATE social media about escaping an abusive relationship, which is entirely her right to do. What incentive does she have to lie?

Do you know Christine? Do you know Frank? Seriously I know you kiss his ass 24/7 but what the fuck is wrong with you?

Right? Seems like an undercover minion here trying to talk smack here and there to stay under the radar. Anyone know where Keith is lately? ImageImage

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

LilSeb1010 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:35 am
olemama wrote:

I don't know Christine and Frank and neither do you. And this is my philosophy when it comes to posts on social media. ( It's a variation of a phrase attributed to Mark Twain) There are lies, damned lies and social media! I distrust anything whether it comes from Christine, Frank or Britney.

But I believe Christine knows that some people who follow her on her instagram are members of YTMD and will repost anything negative she has to say about Frank.

As for her motivation to lie (if she did which neither you nor I know), I can think of several reasons. And I'm sure others on YTMD can too. But I'll let people do their own speculations.

And I challenge the idea that there is anything wrong with me. But I will ask you the same. What is wrong with you that you cannot tolerate a difference of opinion without insulting the poster? Are you that immature that you cannot abide by the rules of the forum?
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

They made her the enemy LONG before she made a post on social media about leaving an abusive relationship. She's been the bad guy since the day Britney entered the picture. Just like how suddenly Ean was horrible and evil and she had been lying to everyone for years while also being the realest real person.

Melissa Benoist [Supergirl] recently came out publically as a survivor of domestic violence. Many people had a lot to say about how it's been too long or not long enough or she's trying to ruin her Ex-husband. Nobody else gets to decide when and if a survivor of domestic violence will share their story, how much they share or anything else. Women breaking their silence about violence they experience is incredibly important but by all means keep quiet about it because Brit has to believe she's got the perfect YouTube family.

While I'm not surprised women help uphold things which victimize other women it's about to be 2020 and that has lost stopped being acceptable if it ever was.
MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

I don't know Brittany Sills ,but I know that she is:
a)a compulsive shopper
b)a pathological liar
c)a neurotic,tedious and self-absorbed bitch
d)a toxic mother
e)a lazy cunt
melissaaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melissaaaa »

Is that Keith in her insta story

cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

melissaaaa wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:30 pm Is that Keith in her insta story Image

i keep seeing people talking about this person..who is this? lol never heard of him before

Return to “Britneyandbaby”