True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by lemontree »

proudmama wrote:
lemontree wrote:
proudmama wrote:So Jofus worked out...then ate a brownie. Good job fatso, you're hard work will pay off. :roll:
haha, really? I'm gonna watch the vlog later because it was my son's bday yesterday and the house looks like hell... I really wait for a one-handed moment, on the other arm Emilia, and his theory about calorie intake and burning, and him trying to make us believe a brownie has only 100cals instead of about 400-500 depending on its size.. I'm gonna write him a mail on April 1st to make fun of his idiotic idea of weight loss! who's in? :lol:
Happy Birthday to your son! :confetti: Today is my son's 8 month birthday. :D They sure do grow up way too fast!
happy eight months to your cutie <3 <3 <3

time flies by, one year ago I was in hospital and so happy I felt lighter, cause my boy wasn't that heavy but he was 53cm!!! I still don't get how I got him out of me :lol:

I don't know whether your family does celebrate bdays, well mine does, but my mother-in-law doesn't because of her religion, so I was prepared for a calm day at home and suddenly I had 25 people sitting in our tiny living room... An advice: Bake plenty of cake (I only had 24 cupcakes), even though nobody announces their visit :lol:
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Dandelion wrote:
proudmama wrote:Towards the end of the vlog, Jofus hears Emilia crying via the baby monitor. His response? "Poor little thing, she's so cute though." FFS go get your baby! Anna was just standing in the kitchen like it was no big deal. GAH!
They always do that. They use the baby monitor to listen to her cry, not to come to her aid.
they did it AGAIN? why the heck did they get the monitor then?
They must go in and comfort her, I don't mean getting her out of the crib, but speaking to her so that she calms down and knows she isn't left alone... these two are morons. I want them to lay in a hospital bed, push the nurse button and nobody comes in because "everything's gonna be okay"
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

Is it just me or does E look uncomfortable? They have got to stop propping her up on the sofa! All they were doing was sitting there chatting at the coffee shop, the least they could do is hold her.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

proudmama wrote:Image
Is it just me or does E look uncomfortable? They have got to stop propping her up on the sofa! All they were doing was sitting there chatting at the coffee shop, the least they could do is hold her.
agreed. this whole coffee shop scenario was hard to watch. they put her on the couch, with her pink stuff and took pictures for instagram... I just can't believe that.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^Forgot to add, she was so scrunched up she could barely move her arms to play with her toys.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

luna nova wrote:
Dandelion wrote:Somehow that makes him even more disgusting.

Ewwwwww. You are right. The hobit :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:lol: :lol:
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

luna nova wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:fatso's behaviour makes a lot more sense to me now that I know his height. little men try to compensate their height with either being funny (or trying to) or by being controlling assholes. with jofus it's a mixture of both. I know what I'm talking about. I was lucky enough to meet a male individual like that.
You are so right. (SMS) Short Man Syndrom came to my mind and here its a description of the symptoms taken from wiki.com:
In many cases these "small" men make humorous comments about people that others don't find funny. They try to attract others to join in with their flow of insults and start laughing in order to attract attention. They often even attempt to physically jump on people or physically attack people due to their lack of stature. These work out often and like to be known for doing so, even to the point of proclaiming ones physical ambitions before, during, and after every instance of such physical activity. People who suffer this disease often use abusive language towards people or entities for little or no reason at all, and is often expressed at entities that they feel threatened by and/or inferior to. This is basically the epitome of all Maryland terrapins fans and many democrats. Some believe this is because of their "mascot" or "figure" which represents a "short" characteristic in that it is easily made fun due to lack of popularity. A common metaphor describing these people is 'a disease in which a midgets head is too big for his body.' Moreover these people try to promote their malnourished physique by showing off something they possess. These people often get into fights where they are in the wrong due to arguments that they claim to be right. This is a recurring problem as they always think that they are right even though it is vividly obvious that they are wrong. One could then imagine that such person with this attitude lead on to problems to others and mainly themselves. Moreover, people who suffer SMS often have restraints in their strength or physical ability so when they get into a fight, where they are the more vulnerable side they often carry out 'cheap shots' for example; hair-pulling, shouting insults, grabbing/squeezing people's body parts, pinching and biting. These people often enjoy showing-off and seeking attention, especially to a 'group of mates' by speaking loudly or shouting insults at people when on the phone. Others symptoms include over exaggerating points to people and lying to make them sound bigger. These people also make-up stories about themselves and 'mates', to further seek attention from friends that most likely dislike them. Moreover, persons with SMS enjoy provoking others, especially from a distance or over certain "impersonal" means of communication.
Familiar much Hobbit?
OOOOOO! yeah. THAT IS FATSO TO A "T" !!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
makeupmaven23e
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by makeupmaven23e »

The title of the latest vlog... seriously?
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lemontree wrote:
proudmama wrote:
lemontree wrote:
haha, really? I'm gonna watch the vlog later because it was my son's bday yesterday and the house looks like hell... I really wait for a one-handed moment, on the other arm Emilia, and his theory about calorie intake and burning, and him trying to make us believe a brownie has only 100cals instead of about 400-500 depending on its size.. I'm gonna write him a mail on April 1st to make fun of his idiotic idea of weight loss! who's in? :lol:
Happy Birthday to your son! :confetti: Today is my son's 8 month birthday. :D They sure do grow up way too fast!
happy eight months to your cutie <3 <3 <3

time flies by, one year ago I was in hospital and so happy I felt lighter, cause my boy wasn't that heavy but he was 53cm!!! I still don't get how I got him out of me :lol:

I don't know whether your family does celebrate bdays, well mine does, but my mother-in-law doesn't because of her religion, so I was prepared for a calm day at home and suddenly I had 25 people sitting in our tiny living room... An advice: Bake plenty of cake (I only had 24 cupcakes), even though nobody announces their visit :lol:
Thank you! <3 We certainly do celebrate birthdays! Since the first of the year rolled around, I've been thinking about what to do for his birthday. I know I want to make cupcakes and do maybe a safari or dinosaur theme. I just can't believe he will be a toddler soon!

I can't wait for E to become a toddler. She's going to drive them mad! :twisted:
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

geekinthepink wrote:world's biggest boobs. today's title.

Maybe he meant his. They are giving Anna's a run for their money. ;)
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dolliedays wrote:

The gross title is a reference to the big boob shaped light in the coffee shop (that's what J thought it looked like). He seriously has such a dirty mind, you can tell he's not getting any if he looks at a light fixture and thinks: boobs! :lol:
memememe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by memememe »

Really? That is only a couple inches taller than me!

I can't even comment on what was in yesterday's vlog with Emilia :(
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

proudmama wrote:
dolliedays wrote:

The gross title is a reference to the big boob shaped light in the coffee shop (that's what J thought it looked like). He seriously has such a dirty mind, you can tell he's not getting any if he looks at a light fixture and thinks: boobs! :lol:
tacky............. :roll: :roll:
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nickypicky wrote:
proudmama wrote:
dolliedays wrote:

tacky............. :roll: :roll:
Tacky is his middle name, along with many other words I don't care to divulge.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

proudmama wrote:
Thank you! <3 We certainly do celebrate birthdays! Since the first of the year rolled around, I've been thinking about what to do for his birthday. I know I want to make cupcakes and do maybe a safari or dinosaur theme. I just can't believe he will be a toddler soon!

I can't wait for E to become a toddler. She's going to drive them mad! :twisted:
I had wild animal cupcakes, too :D they turned out really pretty :)
so, when my husband's schedule gets a bit more regular we're going to the zoo, I FORCE him to haha

I hope Emilia comes after Jofus and makes her go crazy all day and night long :D

Also, I just watched the vlog, and did she really say she feels like Emilia needs some time without her diaper? What? is she sick of it already and wants her to use a normal toilet? She's crazy
And how the heck is she vacuuming with Emilia sitting in the swing? It is so loud even my daughter won't leave her room when I vacuum...
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lemontree wrote:
proudmama wrote:

so, when my husband's schedule gets a bit more regular we're going to the zoo, I FORCE him to haha

I hope Emilia comes after Jofus and makes her go crazy all day and night long :D

Also, I just watched the vlog, and did she really say she feels like Emilia needs some time without her diaper? What? is she sick of it already and wants her to use a normal toilet? She's crazy
And how the heck is she vacuuming with Emilia sitting in the swing? It is so loud even my daughter won't leave her room when I vacuum...
Yes and she isn't fooling anyone with today's vlog since being totally horrible since E's birth NOW adding those clips in the vlog why would you not have done that in the past??? it was so contrived :|
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nickypicky wrote:
lemontree wrote:
proudmama wrote:

Yes and she isn't fooling anyone with today's vlog since being totally horrible since E's birth NOW adding those clips in the vlog why would you not have done that in the past??? it was so contrived :|
Yep, it was all for the views. Nothing is genuine about them. If they did those sorts of nice things with E on a regular basis, then we would see them much more often, not just a few times.
Madasahatter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Madasahatter »

Did anyone else notice that when he was setting up the baby monitor he didn't even put the movement pad where it was supposed to be? He put it on the lats of the cot, underneath the mattress. When its actually supposed to go on the mattress and her sheet and blankets cover it! Or was that another stupid act for more views? Probably. :roll:
curvycarrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by curvycarrot »

geekinthepink wrote:
Jaeme wrote:
Dandelion wrote:Is it normal to play with babies in such a hectic way? I always think Emilia is going to choke when they are rubbing her and talking at her in that frenzied manner.
They kinda play with her like she's a dog :-s
but she's a dog. she's one of the puppies. don't you know? ;)
I HATE when people play with kids like they are dogs, drives me crazy like nothing else.
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

I think that is the first time in 3 months they have used the baby bath those 'nice clips' inserted today are a cold and calculating countermeasure against yesterday's massive fallout. the damage is done and people will be unsubscribing.
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”