Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by jayann »

notagossip wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:58 pm
tictacsss wrote:
jayann wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:02 pm Does anyone have any idea why in the comments of her "We are not the same" TikTok, people kept mentioning Gabriela Gonzales as if it were targeted at her but this makes NO sense at all?
Gabbie had some controversy where she posted a picture of Logan and said he was like ‘a dad’ to Lav or something and she said that Jack wasn’t enough of a fatherly figure or something so maybe it has something to do with that? Idk doesn’t make a lot of sense
I think Gabbie commented on the original post.
Anyone know what she said? I looked through the original comments but didn't see anything other than people talking about her comment and those asking what it said.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

jayann wrote:
notagossip wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:58 pm
tictacsss wrote: Gabbie had some controversy where she posted a picture of Logan and said he was like ‘a dad’ to Lav or something and she said that Jack wasn’t enough of a fatherly figure or something so maybe it has something to do with that? Idk doesn’t make a lot of sense
I think Gabbie commented on the original post.
Anyone know what she said? I looked through the original comments but didn't see anything other than people talking about her comment and those asking what it said.
She was talking about recreating Maddie's post with Lavender.
13Sam13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 13Sam13 »

Frootloops3 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:04 pm Does it bother anyone else how Maddie isn’t letting her fingernail heal, and is continuing to wear the fake nail on it? It really isn’t going to kill her to not wear an acrylic nail on one finger.

I can also imagine that it would be uncomfortable.

She had one finger without a fake nail at the beginning of her vlogmas (before she got her new set of nails)
Soo I don't dont understand why she needs to wear that nail. Probably attention? People who continue to talk about her injure.
arbriwuriuwbriu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arbriwuriuwbriu »

Omg her new merch is sooooo bad. I'm actually in shock that she is not embarrassed to be selling that shit
Essiac4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Essiac4 »

tictacsss wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:00 am Isn’t it weird that Maddie was wearing a shirt that said ‘normalise breastfeeding’ and had boobs on it and someone had SENT THAT TO HER. And now she copied that exact design and is calling it her ‘merch’??
I was just coming on here to say the EXACT same thing. Like wtf. And the person who designed the original atleast had good quality. Maddie's is shocking. 😷
Also in her insta story she talks about the merch being ready JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS and than says "I'm broke". (I could be wrong, but that's what I heard)
So we can guess that the merch probably wasn't worked on or designed for very long and was released as a last minute cash grab. 😏

EDIT* I just went on the site and actually looked at the prices. Holy fuck. $56.50 for a shitty hoodie? $28.97 for a phone case? Imagine the fucking profit. It would've cost her near nothing to make.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Wait.. so you're telling me that Maddie only designed her merch yesterday?? She's been hyping it up for over a month, but it was only ready yesterday?
I hope people aren't stupid enough to spend $30 on a phone case. Next time, Maddie, I hope you take your own advice, "use protection," and stop multiplying. This shitshow just continues to go downhill.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

notagossip wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:20 pm Wait.. so you're telling me that Maddie only designed her merch yesterday?? She's been hyping it up for over a month, but it was only ready yesterday?
I hope people aren't stupid enough to spend $30 on a phone case. Next time, Maddie, I hope you take your own advice, "use protection," and stop multiplying. This shitshow just continues to go downhill.
everything she does is a mockery to people who do it better. her videos that she edits for 4 minutes are a mockery to people who edit for hours and put their strength into a video because they are actually passionate about it.
And people work for months with their merch,and really try to think of creative things and maddie did it in a day, and even stole one idea? Lmao, why is she even famous?
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Also, the tim guy who runs the xomaddie_everly or something like that is getting even more desperate and creepy. On the pic where Maddie asked her followers to comment something nice on someones comment, he commented "no one will comment me:(" like no, because you're probably a pervert.
Sorry, but if you're a grown man, which i know he is and your instagram and probably whole life is dedicated to a 16 year old girl and her 1 year old baby, you're probably a pervert with absolutely no life.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Rorygz194 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:48 pm Also, the tim guy who runs the xomaddie_everly or something like that is getting even more desperate and creepy. On the pic where Maddie asked her followers to comment something nice on someones comment, he commented "no one will comment me:(" like no, because you're probably a pervert.
Sorry, but if you're a grown man, which i know he is and your instagram and probably whole life is dedicated to a 16 year old girl and her 1 year old baby, you're probably a pervert with absolutely no life.
I agree. That guy’s really creepy. I remember he did a tiktok saying he would be the perfect boyfriend, and I was like, “Desperate much?”
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Frootloops3 wrote:
Rorygz194 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:48 pm Also, the tim guy who runs the xomaddie_everly or something like that is getting even more desperate and creepy. On the pic where Maddie asked her followers to comment something nice on someones comment, he commented "no one will comment me:(" like no, because you're probably a pervert.
I agree. That guy’s really creepy. I remember he did a tiktok saying he would be the perfect boyfriend, and I was like, “Desperate much?”
What's his @?
KarenRulerOfAll
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KarenRulerOfAll »

I feel like Maddie's attitude towards Everly has done a whole 180 recently. Ev's been spending more and more time with Melissa, plus Maddie is clearly struggling with parenting her.

For example, in today's video Everly started screaming, but Maddie just made a face at the camera and walked away. Ouch.

Obviously Maddie still loves her daughter, it's just being a teen mom to a baby and being a teen mom to a possibly autistic toddler are two completely different things. I don't know dude, watching Maddie's old videos always makes me sad. Things could have been better.

On the bright side, maybe this means Isaac will finally get overnights.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

notagossip wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:43 pm
Frootloops3 wrote:
What's his @?
his instagram is xomaddie_xoeverly and his name is tim and melissa always talks about what a good person he is but he's creepy. he always talks about how he would be a great bf and step dad
his tiktok is tmntim5, and he actually posted his face on there. There is a picture in the thread before this one. If anyone could post, it would are great.
This is not a teenage boy, its a grown man who looks like he has battled a life long addiction to some drug.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

notagossip wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:43 pm
Frootloops3 wrote:
What's his @?
It’s tmntim5
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
notagossip
Informer
Informer

I am in awe. I knew he looked bad, but seriously, this is the guy that's been editing Maddie?Image
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

notagossip wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:20 pm Wait.. so you're telling me that Maddie only designed her merch yesterday?? She's been hyping it up for over a month, but it was only ready yesterday?
It takes two seconds to curve font and she couldve made " boobies" out of the words. Still tacky af but at least it would've looked cooler than buying a custom ink tee shirt from maddie.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

So Everly is at the hospital with a 104°F fever.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

notagossip wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:50 pm So Everly is at the hospital with a 104°F fever.
The hospital probably greets them by their first names.
Do you go to the hospital for a fever? I get that 104 degrees is a lot, but Iv've never gone to a hospital for that.
KarenRulerOfAll
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KarenRulerOfAll »

Rorygz194 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:57 pm
notagossip wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:50 pm So Everly is at the hospital with a 104°F fever.
Do you go to the hospital for a fever? I get that 104 degrees is a lot, but Iv've never gone to a hospital for that.
The general consensus is to have a doctor check you out at 102 F, but 104 on a toddler Everly's age is bad
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

KarenRulerOfAll wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:09 pm
Rorygz194 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:57 pm
The general consensus is to have a doctor check you out at 102 F, but 104 on a toddler Everly's age is bad
Oh okay then. Ive just never done it, but maybe its different here.
xxfefe99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xxfefe99 »

everly is sick AgAiN
how many times did she got sick this month
no wonder lol all she does is lick the tabels and floors and walls and eat unhealthy thus baby is screwd

Return to “I-P”