Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by jayann »

xxfefe99 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:17 am everly is sick AgAiN
how many times did she got sick this month
no wonder lol all she does is lick the tabels and floors and walls and eat unhealthy thus baby is screwd
It really is a disgusting shame that a lot of sickness could be prevented otherwise. If Maddie does not think licking public walls, tables, whatever it may be does not contribute to Everly's well being, then she is even worse of a mother than I had thought.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

okay, so basically Maddie says the everyone at the ER is wrong (even though its their job) because she thinks an ear infection can't cause a fever.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
EnergyLennox00
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by EnergyLennox00 »

I seriously can't make it through a minute of one of her videos. Her voice just makes me cringe.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

isn't pretty much every video of Maddies "we were rushed to the ER"
like she's there more often than she changes Everlys clothes
OneGoodThing
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OneGoodThing »

I think Everly’s erratic sleep schedule causes a lot of issues for her. Probably why she’s cranky and throws fits and why she gets sick a lot. Maddie, children need more sleep than adults. Ask Everly’s pediatrician what time you should put Everly to bed and how much sleep she needs. Read some books about it. I promise your life will be SO much easier if Everly is on a good sleep schedule and is getting enough sleep.
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

Maddie: "So I am excited to see her scared out of her mind of somebody dressed up as the Grinch, as mean as that sounds." Awesome parenting skills!
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

jayann wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:03 am Maddie: "So I am excited to see her scared out of her mind of somebody dressed up as the Grinch, as mean as that sounds." Awesome parenting skills!
Everly really has become some accessory for Maddie to have just to entertain herself. It disturbs me actually. It’s like how Everly being sick has just become a game for her.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

OneGoodThing wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:51 am I think Everly’s erratic sleep schedule causes a lot of issues for her. Probably why she’s cranky and throws fits and why she gets sick a lot. Maddie, children need more sleep than adults. Ask Everly’s pediatrician what time you should put Everly to bed and how much sleep she needs. Read some books about it. I promise your life will be SO much easier if Everly is on a good sleep schedule and is getting enough sleep.
Maddie is very selfish and just keeps her up because she is bored. It's so disgusting, if she had just put down everly and tried to get her to sleep for more than 30 minutes, she would fall asleep. And if she didnt let her sleep in until noon.
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

I don’t understand Maddie at all. She whined about being broke but drops THOUSANDS on each ER visit while saying she’s not gonna but health insurance bc it’s expensive and can take Everly to urgent care. She’s making a mockery out of teen mothers and isn’t fit to be a parent. I’m disgusted. Every mother and father I know would jump to get insurance for their child Incase anything happens to them. I had my daughter added to my parents insurance right away and had no issues so I don’t get how Maddie has an issue with her families?? With how horribly behaved Ev is and how Maddie lets her do her own thing in public I am shocked that child hasn’t been hit by a car. I started out here just wanting to help Maddie and I still do- but she’s a terrible parent and I really don’t think Everly should be in her care anymore. I’m not trying to be a bitch but it hurts my heart to see severely in that environment
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

emmmmmm wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:52 am I don’t understand Maddie at all. She whined about being broke but drops THOUSANDS on each ER visit while saying she’s not gonna but health insurance bc it’s expensive and can take Everly to urgent care. She’s making a mockery out of teen mothers and isn’t fit to be a parent. I’m disgusted. Every mother and father I know would jump to get insurance for their child Incase anything happens to them. I had my daughter added to my parents insurance right away and had no issues so I don’t get how Maddie has an issue with her families?? With how horribly behaved Ev is and how Maddie lets her do her own thing in public I am shocked that child hasn’t been hit by a car. I started out here just wanting to help Maddie and I still do- but she’s a terrible parent and I really don’t think Everly should be in her care anymore. I’m not trying to be a bitch but it hurts my heart to see severely in that environment
Maddie has no reason not to parent or discipline her daughter. she's home all day and doesn't work or do house chores, she has all the time in the world.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Rorygz194 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:56 am
emmmmmm wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:52 am I don’t understand Maddie at all. She whined about being broke but drops THOUSANDS on each ER visit while saying she’s not gonna but health insurance bc it’s expensive and can take Everly to urgent care. She’s making a mockery out of teen mothers and isn’t fit to be a parent. I’m disgusted. Every mother and father I know would jump to get insurance for their child Incase anything happens to them. I had my daughter added to my parents insurance right away and had no issues so I don’t get how Maddie has an issue with her families?? With how horribly behaved Ev is and how Maddie lets her do her own thing in public I am shocked that child hasn’t been hit by a car. I started out here just wanting to help Maddie and I still do- but she’s a terrible parent and I really don’t think Everly should be in her care anymore. I’m not trying to be a bitch but it hurts my heart to see severely in that environment
Maddie has no reason not to parent or discipline her daughter. she's home all day and doesn't work or do house chores, she has all the time in the world.
She really does have a lot of time. My favorite excuse is whenever she says she’s tired. Tired? All this girl does is eat out, go out with friends, shop, vlog her life (which just has to be the hardest thing) and sleep. I know she has a toddler, but she has so many family members that help look after Everly.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Frootloops3 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:19 am
She really does have a lot of time. My favorite excuse is whenever she says she’s tired. Tired? All this girl does is eat out, go out with friends, shop, vlog her life (which just has to be the hardest thing) and sleep. I know she has a toddler, but she has so many family members that help look after Everly.
she's barely a single parent, her mom has everly more than Maddie. Melissa constantly posts pictures and videos of Everly where Maddie isn't around and i don't think she happens to be at the toilet every time melissa tries to take a picture.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Rorygz194 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:22 am

she's barely a single parent, her mom has everly more than Maddie. Melissa constantly posts pictures and videos of Everly where Maddie isn't around and i don't think she happens to be at the toilet every time melissa tries to take a picture.
I’ve noticed this too. I’m really beginning to wonder how well Maddie’s going to cope when she moves out with Everly. Everly’s just going to keep getting older and older, and becoming more of her own person. Which as we have seen, hasn’t been going very well for Maddie.
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

Frootloops3 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:26 am

I notice this too. I’m really beginning to wonder how well Maddie’s going to cope when she moves out with Everly. Everly’s just going to keep getting older and older, and becoming more of her own person. Which as we have seen, hasn’t been going very well for Maddie.
She’s getting older and it’s becoming apparently she isn’t progressing as most children do- sure, some kiddos are late bloomers but in those scenarios you HELP the kid. Potty training? Not happening. Speech? Nope. Telling her no? Take a guess. I wouldn’t be surprised if she get expelled from preschool, since she’s allowed to lick sugar she’ll probably bite a kid because she thinks she can eat him.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

emmmmmm wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:32 am
I notice this too. I’m really beginning to wonder how well Maddie’s going to cope when she moves out with Everly. Everly’s just going to keep getting older and older, and becoming more of her own person. Which as we have seen, hasn’t been going very well for Maddie.
She’s getting older and it’s becoming apparently she isn’t progressing as most children do- sure, some kiddos are late bloomers but in those scenarios you HELP the kid. Potty training? Not happening. Speech? Nope. Telling her no? Take a guess. I wouldn’t be surprised if she get expelled from preschool, since she’s allowed to lick sugar she’ll probably bite a kid because she thinks she can eat him.
I agree. Right now, Maddie probably doesn't think it’s a big deal for Everly not to be getting help. But I assure you that it’s going to look unattractive as she gets older. There’s also no discipline in that household, so it wouldn’t be surprising if Everly were to do that.
Last edited by Frootloops3 on Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

emmmmmm wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:32 am
Maddie ironically (since she's the youngest of the teen mom group) has the oldest kid, and everly isn't potty training or learning anything. Everly is so far back in development,its not cute. she's going to be the kid who can't read or spell her name in the 3rd grade because maddie can't bother to read to her.
maddie didnt think this through, she probably thought everly was gonna be a baby forever. when she moves out, she'll collapse.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

Looking at her Instagram, Maddie really thinks she's a professional photographer
FlowerH97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FlowerH97 »

Maddie drives me crazy every time Everly is sick because she always comes on to her instagram story acting like she knows best and the doctors are stupid and wrong. Most people know that a fever is a common immune response to both a viral OR a bacterial infection so not only is she acting like she knows better than the doctors she’s also spreading misinformation to all her followers. An ear infection can very easily cause a fever if untreated. As a medical professional people like her drive me crazy, we don’t always get it right but try our best and we sure as hell know what causes a fever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KarenRulerOfAll
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KarenRulerOfAll »

I'm no medical professional, but oh boy... An ear infection can be both bacterial AND viral and yes, it can very much cause a fever. I don't know how Maddie managed to jump to those conclusions. One minute Google search and a reliable health website.

What Everly's come down with sounds a lot like otitis media. It's relatively common in young children and Ev's native side with possible MDS just makes it more likely.

I started writing this reply before Flower posted but everything said above ^^^
singlepostallady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by singlepostallady »

Has this girl every heard of influenza? It is a virus that causes fevers, and can also cause hives. A child's body can display all sorts of odd issues with a fever. My son had petechiae from a virus when he was Everly's age. In fact it was a double ear infection. And how she says lethargy is cringey!

Return to “I-P”