Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 49)

Unread post by Evian »

jrs wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... f4292a.jpg[/IMG]
britney: my dairy consumption has LITTLE effect on scarlett
* britney drinks giant cup of dairy with little coffee*
*next day she’s having a reaction*
interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg someone on here just called it too. After she showed that big coffee.

It's so stupid that she would feel the need to whip out her phone to ok record that too.

She just wants people to msg her saying "omg is she ok?"

We don't need to see your kid breathing into that thing every fucking time you idiot Brit. People are more concerned about Nolan.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

GigglyMint
Talker
Talker

Unread post by GigglyMint »

jrs wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:09 am britney: my dairy consumption has LITTLE effect on scarlett
interesting

But she’s TRYING to cut back. It’s not like you can just cut dairy out of your diet! /sarcasm
Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

jrs wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... f4292a.jpg[/IMG]
britney: my dairy consumption has LITTLE effect on scarlett
interesting

Omg, I forgot who mentioned it that Britney will post a pic of scar with the breathing machine lol. On pointttt

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 49)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I’m so tired of this bitch promoting all the dairy free snacks she’s getting Scarlett still consuming dairy while breastfeeding like just fucking stop it.

On another note...am I the only one that thinks Scarlett looks like one of Kyra’s kids...?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... b0a33e.png[/IMG]
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

FueledByIcedCoffee wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 529ea6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... c13c53.jpg[/IMG]
I’m pretty sure Ean lives with his parents at this point and It looks like they get the kids for Christmas Image

Wow, total difference in Aria’s smile here than in any pictures that Britney posts. THAT’S telling enough.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

freshbalsam wrote:
FueledByIcedCoffee wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 529ea6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... c13c53.jpg[/IMG]
I’m pretty sure Ean lives with his parents at this point and It looks like they get the kids for Christmas Image

Wow, total difference in Aria’s smile here than in any pictures that Britney posts. THAT’S telling enough.
Yeah because over there she isn't used as a walking advertisement.

MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

Uneducated people should not have children.💯💯💯
karen_955
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karen_955 »

I know people think that frank might be physically abusing the kids but I don’t think it’s him. I think Nolan and Harlow are usually unsupervised and hitting each other and falling. But I think Britney might be treating Aria poorly. I myself have experience my mother being mean and hitting me when I was Arias age because she was frustrated with her life and I was the oldest, so she let out her frustration with me. It was very telling when Britney said she sent aria to her room for the rest of the afternoon because she was “bad”. My mom also did that to me and eventually I just stayed in my room to avoid her, something aria seems to do. People always think it’s the dad figure being abusive, but moms can also be abusive.

lilywhoa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilywhoa »

damneaFrance wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:21 am Do you guys think she might have skipped 6 days of vlogmas because of the kids being bruised ? Aria's bruise was massive but in the very last stages before it dispeared...

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
I feel since FrEnK came in the picture, the kids have had so many bruises. If he can hurt his ex gf who's a grown woman, imagine what he is capable of doing behind close doors to these kids! You know Britney would allow it because shes in LoVeeee fRenK would never. Idk I want to report them to CPS. Something is definitely up I that house.
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Omg someone on here just called it too. After she showed that big coffee.

It's so stupid that she would feel the need to whip out her phone to ok record that too.

She just wants people to msg her saying "omg is she ok?"

We don't need to see your kid breathing into that thing every fucking time you idiot Brit. People are more concerned about Nolan.

[/quote]

not to come to her defence, bc i think its horrible that she wont stop breastfeeding! but i dont think her drinking the coffee and THIS treatment are related, didint the doctor prescribe doing the treatment 3 times a day? i think this is just one of those 3 times.
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

It's against the rules of this site to report to CPS.
Behlert13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Behlert13 »

Look how happy aria looks!

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

hellodolly_ wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:40 pm It's against the rules of this site to report to CPS.
I think telling about it here is against the rules...?!
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

Kataja wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:57 pm
hellodolly_ wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:40 pm It's against the rules of this site to report to CPS.
I think telling about it here is against the rules...?!
"We do NOT encourage posters to contact child protective agencies, authorities/local law enforcement, family members, etc. of any YouTuber or fellow YTMD user. If a post is made indicating that you've contacted a third party you will be immediately banned."

Technically, yes. Since they obviously can't control what people do off the site.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

karen_955 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:24 pm I know people think that frank might be physically abusing the kids but I don’t think it’s him. I think Nolan and Harlow are usually unsupervised and hitting each other and falling. But I think Britney might be treating Aria poorly. I myself have experience my mother being mean and hitting me when I was Arias age because she was frustrated with her life and I was the oldest, so she let out her frustration with me. It was very telling when Britney said she sent aria to her room for the rest of the afternoon because she was “bad”. My mom also did that to me and eventually I just stayed in my room to avoid her, something aria seems to do. People always think it’s the dad figure being abusive, but moms can also be abusive.
You do have a point (and I agree with it), but I think it's unfair to imply that people only think it's Freenk because of his gender. People have simply made the fairly accurate observation that the kids started to get all of these bruises once he came into the picture. Personally as much as I dislike him, I was not sure if I really thought he was capable of it, but it's worrying that his ex-girlfriend has officially stated that he was abusive, although of course it could also have been emotional abuse, something I wouldn't put past Freenk.

I wouldn't entirely rule out the possibility of Brit treating Aria badly, but I see her more as grossly negligent than abusive.
karen_955
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karen_955 »

dazzled wrote:
karen_955 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:24 pm I know people think that frank might be physically abusing the kids but I don’t think it’s him. I think Nolan and Harlow are usually unsupervised and hitting each other and falling. But I think Britney might be treating Aria poorly. I myself have experience my mother being mean and hitting me when I was Arias age because she was frustrated with her life and I was the oldest, so she let out her frustration with me. It was very telling when Britney said she sent aria to her room for the rest of the afternoon because she was “bad”. My mom also did that to me and eventually I just stayed in my room to avoid her, something aria seems to do. People always think it’s the dad figure being abusive, but moms can also be abusive.
You do have a point (and I agree with it), but I think it's unfair to imply that people only think it's Freenk because of his gender. People have simply made the fairly accurate observation that the kids started to get all of these bruises once he came into the picture. Personally as much as I dislike him, I was not sure if I really thought he was capable of it, but it's worrying that his ex-girlfriend has officially stated that he was abusive, although of course it could also have been emotional abuse, something I wouldn't put past Freenk.

I wouldn't entirely rule out the possibility of Brit treating Aria badly, but I see her more as grossly negligent than abusive.
I don’t it’s unfair because statistically men are usually the abuser but obviously not all the time.

Also I think there was a major change in Britney after she left Ean. So she could have changed the way she disciplined the kids especially Aria, but she got with frank so soon after the split that it could make it seem like the bruises started when he came around.

Maybe I’m biased because I went thru it as a kid but you can tell just by her instagram post that she is passive aggressive with her kids.

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

karen_955 wrote:I know people think that frank might be physically abusing the kids but I don’t think it’s him. I think Nolan and Harlow are usually unsupervised and hitting each other and falling. But I think Britney might be treating Aria poorly. I myself have experience my mother being mean and hitting me when I was Arias age because she was frustrated with her life and I was the oldest, so she let out her frustration with me. It was very telling when Britney said she sent aria to her room for the rest of the afternoon because she was “bad”. My mom also did that to me and eventually I just stayed in my room to avoid her, something aria seems to do. People always think it’s the dad figure being abusive, but moms can also be abusive.

I was JUST thinking this!!!!! I think frank probably has anger issues and is physical but not to the kids, as someone previously said the kids flinch when he is around. They're probably scared of him or dont want him to have an angered outburst.But I genuinely think the bruises could more logically have come from brit. She seems really short with her kids and she has said time and time again she is overwhelmed. I dont think she is hitting them but I do think its possibly that she grabs them harshly if they are misbehaving. And again I agree that she is probably taking our all her shit on aria. Swearing, complaining, grabbing, and neglecting her. I'm not saying its definitely that, I really dont want to assume abuse here but it makes more sense if we are to speculate where these bruises are coming from.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

MLging25
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by MLging25 »

Is it just me, or has Britney been oddly
quiet on Twitter lately?..

TenzBelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TenzBelle »

Febe wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:13 pm Watch the video of the dogs outside in her Insta story. Is that Frank? He moved a cigarette from one hand to the next. You can see the smoke about waist high where an arm/hand would be.

Honestly I just started watching her latest vid and I came on here to see the chatter about him smoking, but not cigarettes. I immediately wondered if he is toking on the herbal essence from how low his eyes were. I am not up to date on anything brit, just decided to click on the date video for funsies)
TenzBelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TenzBelle »

damneaFrance wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:31 am

Lame Goth Mom goes way too easy on Brit... It shows she does not watch her at all... lol "tries her best"... in what world ?

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
Now I gotta watch this and see what she says. I wish more people did videos exposing these youtube hoochies.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”