Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

Maddie, i don't think you, an 8th grade dropout would know more than a medical professional who went to college and knows what the fuck they're talking about as this is their JOB. Consider getting one.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
FlowerH97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FlowerH97 »

Totally agree with both above posts! It could be anything; a flu like virus which has lead to an ear infection can easily cause rashes, fever and lethargy.

On top of this she uses the ER like it’s her GP/paediatrician. I don’t know what it’s like in the states but where I’m from the ER is for acute and emergency cases. A 104 fever could justify an ER visit however the job of the ER doctors is to respond to the acute symptoms which would be to bring the fever down. Once the fever has been managed and the patient is stable, the patient is sent home and advised to visit their own doctor to investigate further and make sure they receive the proper treatment. I work in the busiest ER in the Southern Hemisphere where patients regularly wait 8+ hours for treatment and it is so frustrating when people come in with things that they could have just visited their doctor for!

Sorry to ramble on, I usually just read this forum quietly but she really hit a nerve with this last Instagram story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

FlowerH97 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:30 pm Totally agree with both above posts! It could be anything; a flu like virus which has lead to an ear infection can easily cause rashes, fever and lethargy.

On top of this she uses the ER like it’s her GP/paediatrician. I don’t know what it’s like in the states but where I’m from the ER is for acute and emergency cases. A 104 fever could justify an ER visit however the job of the ER doctors is to respond to the acute symptoms which would be to bring the fever down. Once the fever has been managed and the patient is stable, the patient is sent home and advised to visit their own doctor to investigate further and make sure they receive the proper treatment. I work in the busiest ER in the Southern Hemisphere where patients regularly wait 8+ hours for treatment and it is so frustrating when people come in with things that they could have just visited their doctor for!

Sorry to ramble on, I usually just read this forum quietly but she really hit a nerve with this last Instagram story Image

I always call my daughters doctor first because I worry I'll take time away from someone who might desperately need it- if he says go, I go.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

FlowerH97 wrote:Totally agree with both above posts! It could be anything; a flu like virus which has lead to an ear infection can easily cause rashes, fever and lethargy.

Sorry to ramble on, I usually just read this forum quietly but she really hit a nerve with this last Instagram story Image

You're so right. She goes to the ER for everything.

Ear infection? ER
Hives? ER
Broken nail? The fucking ER
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

FlowerH97 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:30 pm Totally agree with both above posts! It could be anything; a flu like virus which has lead to an ear infection can easily cause rashes, fever and lethargy.

You should come and post more often!
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

notagossip wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:49 pm
FlowerH97 wrote:Totally agree with both above posts! It could be anything; a flu like virus which has lead to an ear infection can easily cause rashes, fever and lethargy.

Ear infection? ER
Hives? ER
another reason she should fucking get health insurance
FlowerH97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FlowerH97 »

emmmmmm wrote:
notagossip wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:49 pm

Ear infection? ER
Hives? ER

It is so crazy to me that she doesn’t have health insurance, it just makes no sense! Where I am from healthcare is free as it is included in our tax so I don’t really understand how health insurance works but surely the amount of times she has visited the ER just this year alone will have added up to thousands of dollars!

emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

FlowerH97 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:36 pm
emmmmmm wrote:
notagossip wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:49 pm You're so right. She goes to the ER for everything.

Ear infection? ER
Hives? ER

It is so crazy to me that she doesn’t have health insurance, it just makes no sense! Where I am from healthcare is free as it is included in our tax so I don’t really understand how health insurance works but surely the amount of times she has visited the ER just this year alone will have added up to thousands of dollars!

"I'm broke" drops thousands a month on herself but when it comes to her CHILDZ it's ER and floor sugar!
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

emmmmmm wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:44 pm
FlowerH97 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:36 pm
emmmmmm wrote:

"I'm broke" drops thousands a month on herself but when it comes to her CHILDZ it's ER and floor sugar!
in her video about this website, she defended herself with that she doesnt shop or eat out all the time, but in her vlogmas videos, she literally shops or eats out in every video. and never complains but this, so expensive.
i have free healthcare too so i don't get what health insurance is, but she should get it.
They go to the er every time everly throws up, which is literally because she licks floors and tables on restaurants.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

She's only getting about 20k views on each videos now.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

notagossip wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:06 pm She's only getting about 20k views on each videos now.
because she's fucking boring and desperate. her "don't skip the ads" sounds so pathetic.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Rorygz194 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:12 pm
notagossip wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:06 pm She's only getting about 20k views on each videos now.
because she's fucking boring and desperate. her "don't skip the ads" sounds so pathetic.
Doing vlogmas is killing her channel. She hasn’t moved forward from 1.46 million subscribers in a long time.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

she has the flu??? Bitch, get your FUCKING flu shot. I'm real mad now.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

emmmmmm wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:39 pm she has the flu??? Bitch, get your FUCKING flu shot. I'm real mad now.
especially since its flu season. how stupid can you get?
Melissa even mentioned it is flu season a few weeks ago and said everly is probably coming down with it
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I love Maddie accuses us of being karens when she literally thought she knew better than a doctor? Thats a typical Karen.
Also, "her symptoms are fuzziness", doesnt she always have that?
singlepostallady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by singlepostallady »

Off the most recent topic, but I just remember her mentioning she wanted to go to law school. She said she'd get her associates and proceed to Stanford online!?? Hopefully she will realize it takes at minimum a bachelor's degree, the LSAT, admission tests, a great resume, and recommendations.
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

singlepostallady wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:18 pm Off the most recent topic, but I just remember her mentioning she wanted to go to law school. She said she'd get her associates and proceed to Stanford online!?? Hopefully she will realize it takes at minimum a bachelor's degree, the LSAT, admission tests, a great resume, and recommendations.
I'm in my first year of law school and yeah.... the LSAT is no joke and I tend to test really well. She could do it IF she wasn't lazy but this is Maddie.
finewbu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by finewbu »

lmao i haven't posted on here for awhile but have been reading on updates on what happens in Maddie's video. I don't watch anymore cause she's super dry and cringe worthy. Such a waste of time. Since her views are already dropping, its probably not possible that Maddie can even continue with youtube for a long time because Everly is just going to get older and its not going to be entertaining like people only watch other family channels cause they have multiple kids but she only has Everly. It is going to get old. Also good luck to her cause when the youtube money stops coming, then what is she going to do? Seems like she doesn't even save the money from youtube now LMAOO. Living by monthly pay checks. I would be scared if i was her.
finewbu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by finewbu »

Cheques** sorry just need to make sure i correct myself cause i don't want it to seem like i have the spelling capability and vocabulary of the 8th grade drop out.
singlepostallady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by singlepostallady »

finewbu wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:46 pm Cheques** sorry just need to make sure i correct myself cause i don't want it to seem like i have the spelling capability and vocabulary of the 8th grade drop out.
*Check* is correct in the US.

Return to “I-P”