Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 49)

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

It is weird to me they chose this time to recreate first date? Dont people usually do that in atleast the anniversary MONTH?! Not like the kids arent at Eans and someone cant watch Scarlett while they do it anytime... Remember the skating video of Aria and people always suspected she met up with Frank there?? that was shortly before Christmas... would the dates line up with being sometime this week? and that would also match up with her saying they hung out a few times?
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I still believe she met him in December and then it was the mad rush to get rid of Ean. That is why fucking him on the first date is the better lie because most people think cheating is way worse than putting out the firs t date.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Evian »

DoodleBop2 wrote:I still believe she met him in December and then it was the mad rush to get rid of Ean. That is why fucking him on the first date is the better lie because most people think cheating is way worse than putting out the firs t date.
Agreed. The fact he had that song playing in the car too is suspicious. She was swooning over that song constantly around that time, and posting tons of selfies. And to me, that isn't a song you would play on a first date. That would be really weird.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

HONESTLY, her obsession with the "when you know, you know" could also stem from the fact they boith cheated on their spouses if they met and justify that it was true love etc...
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

They are trying to legitimize their relationship with rewritten history.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I haven’t watched her corny ass date video but I still believe they met in December when that whole ice skating thing happened.

It’s just too much of a coincidence that they both just happened split up with Ean/Christine the exact same month (December) and now they’re recreating their 1st date now yet they claim they met in April. Plus that whole match.com & her being so eager to prove they met in April by posting screenshots of his 1st message to her was overdoing it.

Don’t really care when they met she’s still trash and a shit mother.
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

She’s looking for validity bc more folks are becoming suspect of frenk. She’s still a hoe and shit mom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 49)

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Idk, Ean was around all the time when they first broke up. I don’t think there’s any way she was seeing Frank then. I do think she may have been talking to someone else when she left Ean but I don’t think it was Frank. They also seemed like they were in a brand new relationship in those first videos together. Just my two cents.

Edited to add: I’m not trying to defend them and I wouldn’t put it past either of them to cheat, but a lotttttt of things point to them meeting in April.

Lovespell41
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lovespell41 »

Dumb question but the ice skating video with aria - did she cut out the part in ice skating someone mentioned before that they saw someone with her?

FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

Lovespell41 wrote:Dumb question but the ice skating video with aria - did she cut out the part in ice skating someone mentioned before that they saw someone with her?

I think people said she did after they suspected her cheating on Ean with FREEENK

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

LilSeb1010 wrote:Idk, Ean was around all the time when they first broke up. I don’t think there’s any way she was seeing Frank then. I do think she may have been talking to someone else when she left Ean but I don’t think it was Frank. They also seemed like they were in a brand new relationship in those first videos together. Just my two cents.

Edited to add: I’m not trying to defend them and I wouldn’t put it past either of them to cheat, but a lotttttt of things point to them meeting in April.

Yes I don't think they were seeing each other in real life but maybe they were talking online. I swear she said they hung out or talked before the date. I think I heard her say that in the newest video.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

s1dthesqu1d
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by s1dthesqu1d »

Long time lurker, tried starting from the beginning and catching up but I got to when she was pregnant with Scarlet and gave up lmao.
Britney actually used to be my favorite teen mom vlogger. I thought Aria was the cutest little bean as a baby (coming from someone who doesn't really like kids lmao) and I used to think Brit was super sweet and down to Earth. A while back I stumbled upon a video talking about how she made that scam go fund me or whatever for her dad, which made me curious if she had any gossip threads.
I actually unsubscribed from her when she got with Frank. Her videos are boring and repetitive, I hate the way she treats her kids, I really don't like Frank, and the more I watch her the more awful she seems.
I can't add much to the conversation here, so I'll probably go back to lurking after this, but I'm extremely frustrated about the situation with their dog.
I used to work at a pet boarding hotel/daycare and we used to get a lot of huskies. Bathing them alone is super high maintenance, let alone how active they are and how much attention they need. They're good family dogs for active people who can handle it but Britney can barely handle her own children. I doubt that dog goes for walks as often as it needs and it makes me really upset. I'm sure they'd never give it back to the ex girlfriend but like, they should really consider letting it go the way of the sugar gliders. To me, they seem like the kind of people that want a dog as an accessory and not really as a life companion. They just don't seem like pet people.
melissaaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melissaaaa »

They’re doing fun family baking and decorating sugar cookies. Nolan’s is LOADED with all things red. Red icing, red sprinkles, red candy... guess she’s not at all concerned about his allergy huh?

heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

You guys see Nolan climbing up the stairs with his knees on ig stories? As soon as he does it she zooms in on Harlow. It’s odd.

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

I fucking can’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Is this real?!?! What the fucking fuck

[/quote]

What is this??? I skipped that whokebpsrt of the vlog and dont wanna go back. But wtf??? Lol
marissalasel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marissalasel »

heywhatsup0 wrote:You guys see Nolan climbing up the stairs with his knees on ig stories? As soon as he does it she zooms in on Harlow. It’s odd.

Does he use his knee at one point? Poor baby.

heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

marissalasel wrote:
heywhatsup0 wrote:You guys see Nolan climbing up the stairs with his knees on ig stories? As soon as he does it she zooms in on Harlow. It’s odd.

Does he use his knee at one point? Poor baby.

And frank is sitting there watching.. couldn’t lend a hand?

Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

Because she doesn’t want anyone to see Nolan struggling to walk up stairs that she had to have in her dream home
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Lol wonder how long it will take for sponsors to stop hiring her/ for her to have to lower her prices[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 8d73fa.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... ca66c5.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Hereforthemamadrama wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:23 pm Because she doesn’t want anyone to see Nolan struggling to walk up stairs that she had to have in her dream home
I don’t think I’ve seen a mom on YouTube show as much selfishness as she does. Okay, Vanessa’s a close second...
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P

Return to “Britneyandbaby”