Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Connell1992
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 49)

Unread post by Connell1992 »

I noticed that, too. Nolan’s going up the stairs slowly on his tip toes and then goes down to his knees to crawl up. He’s also in the middle of the stairs, not on the side using the handrail at all. Frank is sitting there watching him, clearly not giving af

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Crystal212
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Crystal212 »

Frootloops3 wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:11 pm
Hereforthemamadrama wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:23 pm Because she doesn’t want anyone to see Nolan struggling to walk up stairs that she had to have in her dream home
I don’t think I’ve seen a mom on YouTube show as much selfishness as she does. Okay, Vanessa’s a close second...
Lucky for Britney, there are YouTube mothers who make her (and Vanessa) look like mother of the year...like Taylor Tragedy the Queen of the selfish mothers imo (although maybe she has changed, I haven't watched her or read her thread on here for a long time), Haleigh Everts, Brittany from Connor and Brittany (she's worse than Brit when it comes to being reckless with her son's safety. Her and her boyfriend who are swingers allows their sex buddies around their baby and she allows one of them to "breastfeed" him even though there is no milk in the woman's breasts). Then there's Tara Henderson who is giving her serious competition in the crappy and neglectful mother department, she only took her favorite child to Disney and once left her son alone in a room on a swing for hours judging from the timestamps on her phone when she was doing a sponsorship for a baby monitor.
Missmaggie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Missmaggie »

Refuse to watch her latest vid..
WHAT is that card/postcard thing posted abover? The when you know you know? What is that?!? A canvas or something?
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

Missmaggie wrote:Refuse to watch her latest vid..
WHAT is that card/postcard thing posted abover? The when you know you know? What is that?!? A canvas or something?
A book telling their story... it was à sponsorship of course.

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

it's a Christmas miracle, I heard Nolan say "ARIA" for the first time ever

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

webby wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:37 am it's a Christmas miracle, I heard Nolan say "ARIA" for the first time ever

First time for everything.(major eye- roll*)
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

I really do wish her and Ean would work out their problems her videos with Ean even up to when Harlow was born where in my opinion very relatable and a very well of family. They seemed happy to me they did many things as a family. Brit didn’t seem fake she wasn’t doing things for the camera. Aria was so happy! That girl had changed night and day! Maybe they needed some time apart that’s okay they had Nolan’s MDM right in the middle of the relationship but Ean never seemed horrible or all marriages take commitment and time and work. The minute she was able to leave she did and went straight to another man! She was immediately pregnant and married to another man not even 2 months after separating for her long term boyfriend/fiancé father of her 3 children. Those kids did not deserve that I would never have thought Brit from the vlogs 2/3 years ago would destroy her family like that.
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

Hereforthemamadrama wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:20 am I really do wish her and Ean would work out their problems her videos with Ean even up to when Harlow was born where in my opinion very relatable and a very well of family. They seemed happy to me they did many things as a family. Brit didn’t seem fake she wasn’t doing things for the camera. Aria was so happy! That girl had changed night and day! Maybe they needed some time apart that’s okay they had Nolan’s MDM right in the middle of the relationship but Ean never seemed horrible or all marriages take commitment and time and work. The minute she was able to leave she did and went straight to another man! She was immediately pregnant and married to another man not even 2 months after separating for her long term boyfriend/fiancé father of her 3 children. Those kids did not deserve that I would never have thought Brit from the vlogs 2/3 years ago would destroy her family like that.
Two months..? They broke up in December. She got knocked up in May and married in June. Still ridiculous, but not two months :lol:
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

And so it begins ImageImageImage [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 86d477.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

131618 wrote:And so it begins ImageImageImage [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 86d477.jpg[/IMG]

Is it normal for people to play those games in front of their kids cause damn I couldn’t imagine. I know it’s fake but it would fuck my 6 year old up.

Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

131618 wrote:Lol wonder how long it will take for sponsors to stop hiring her/ for her to have to lower her prices[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 8d73fa.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... ca66c5.jpg[/IMG]

Yikes

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:
131618 wrote:And so it begins ImageImageImage [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 86d477.jpg[/IMG]

Is it normal for people to play those games in front of their kids cause damn I couldn’t imagine. I know it’s fake but it would fuck my 6 year old up.

I dont think the older kids are there. Didnt they spend the day with Ean? Scarlett has no idea what's going on...as long as the volume is down is probably okay for her to be in the same room. My husband only plays his game after the kids have gone to bed.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

Maybe Ean has a girlfriend? Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 024b11.jpg[/IMG]

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

stephdee wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:07 pm Sorry if this is off topic but why are there other threads numbered in the 60’s if this one is #48?

Just an update on this, I'm not entirely sure how I goofed, but I have gone through and fixed it. We're up to part 70 now. Enjoy and sorry for the confusion!
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

Mandbtrue6 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:36 pm Maybe Ean has a girlfriend?

aww its nice to see ean...she could be a family member though..does ean have any sisters?
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by webby »

Ean looks hot with that beard

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

webby wrote:Ean looks hot with that beard

Hes got hair and no thumb head... thats an amazing start and upgrade to her current situation ImageImage
MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

Ean is not hot but compared to this bald scumbag...Ean is way better looking.
Ean should give the ex a call.They can start their own YouTube channel.It's clear that the bitch and the douche plotted this shit.The timing of the separations is too convenient.And Britch is dumb enouh to believe that just because he dropped his ex and did her dirty,it won't hapen to her.😂
Icedtea3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Icedtea3 »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:

From what I saw they only had one "bad" game. Not defending tweedle dee and tweedle dum but he could be playing madden or spyro. I don't see how those would mess kids up Image.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

C'mon, look at aria visibly leaning away from Frank's hand. I'm not saying anything extreme but that just says she is definitely not comfortable with him.

Plus why the fuck are those two on Frank's lap?? Let him have his own scar scar. I just couldn't imagine exposing my children to a stranger they've barely been together 2 years and she acts like frank is their dad. She is a POSImage

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”