jayann
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by jayann »

arbriwuriuwbriu wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:01 pm
Frootloops3 wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:54 am I know it’s flu season and all, but has anyone else noticed that Everly mostly gets sick whenever she comes home from Issac’s house?
Definitely not. As far as I remember this pattern of constantly getting sick was happening before Everly even started going to Isaac's house. She goes to his house like 3 times a week. Maddie lets Everly lick sugar off of tables and eat food off of the ground I'm pretty sure she's the one causing Everly to be sick all the time.
100%! There is a direct correlation to the sanitary choices Maddie makes for her child and the child getting sick. There is a reason that the CDC pushes hand washing so heavily and we are not even talking about basic sanitary hygiene of hand washing here. Licking public tables? Eating food off of a floor? Those are choices that go WELL beyond basic sanitary hygiene.
KarenRulerOfAll
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KarenRulerOfAll »

emmy1618 wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:00 am
KarenRulerOfAll wrote:I'm glad Maddie cleared things up.

To give context because I know a lot of people on here aren't from the US. Doctors who got their medical licenses in Texas/Louisiana can only accept patients in those states. If they want to be able to work elsewhere, they've gotta go back to school... and there's a reason for that. In short, doctors where Maddie lives aren't exactly the best, so I believe her.
That is not true at all, and now you sound just like her when you’re putting down medical staff. A doctor is a doctor, surely you know the process it takes to become a doctor. What you said wasn’t true, but even if it was, how does that make someone less of a doctor??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Okay, I understand your logic. I've definitely phrased myself wrong. This is the case in most states, with a few exceptions.

"The Interstate Medical Licensure Compact (IMLC), an initiative designed to expedite state medical licensure for physicians who wish to practice in multiple states, is now live and accepting applications. Currently, eight of the 19 states in the compact can act as the primary state of licensure and source of verification through the compact. These are Alabama, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Mississippi, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming. Ten states—Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Nevada, Pennsylvania, South Dakota and Utah—are still preparing to accept applications for verification and background checks but currently cannot act as the state of principal licensure."

(Source: The AMA website)

I just connected the two dots in my head that Texas is not on this list and again, that only 82% of its population has earned a high school diploma, second to last out of all US states.

(Source: official census data available on https://data.census.gov/cedsci/)

Nowhere in my post do I put down medical staff and come on, everyone's had a negative experience at the doctor's at least once in their life.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

I remember that time Maddie tried to get a tattoo designed by one of her fans. If she would've gone through with that it would've been a disaster.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

notagossip wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:42 pm I remember that time Maddie tried to get a tattoo designed by one of her fans. If she would've gone through with that it would've been a disaster.
Maddie acts like she's having a very early mid life crisis
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Rorygz194 wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:44 pm
notagossip wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:42 pm I remember that time Maddie tried to get a tattoo designed by one of her fans. If she would've gone through with that it would've been a disaster.
I know right! I’m like, girl you’re only 16 years old. But then again, she probably finds midlife crises trendy.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Frootloops3 wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:00 pm
Rorygz194 wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:44 pm
I know right! I’m like, girl you’re only 16 years old. But then again, she probably finds midlife crises trendy.
She probably thinks so, and thinks its quirky to say so because "I'm a teen mom so *lip smack* I'm having a midlife crisis early because its soooo hard to be a young mom even though my mom watches her all the time"
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Also, i like how Maddie said "they grossly diagnosed her" as if they diagnosed with cancer.
Also isn't it kind of alarming that Everly, at not even, 2 years old has had "ear infections a BUNCH of times"? Maybe something isn't right then, Ive had like 1 ear infection my whole life. I get that everyone is different but to have had ear infections many times when you're not even 2 is kind of weird.
And they were triggered by the question "is she potty trained" because they know they aint doing shit
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

So I was scrolling thorough YouTube and I found that creepy guy on TikTok’s (Tim is his name, I guess) youtube channel and it is called Frazier TV. Looking about him now he really looks like one of those guys that you hear about from those nice guy stories on Reddit.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

I kind of regret calling Issac a deadbeat dad. He gets way too much hate in my opinion and I do think he is at least a decent father who tries to be there for Everly. He has her three days a week, he pays child support and while he does do drugs he doesn’t do it around Everly. Also Maddie is full of double standards. She berates Issac for doing drugs yet she said herself that she would like to try marijuana, she thinks all Issac does is party but she went to a party herself and vaped etc. At least Issac didn’t leave his own daughter with his mom to go party and vape. Her fans and family need to realize that Maddie isn’t some perfect princess angel who can do no wrong cuz she definitely has her flaws.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
propertyoferen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by propertyoferen »

Rorygz194 wrote:Also, i like how Maddie said "they grossly diagnosed her" as if they diagnosed with cancer.
Also isn't it kind of alarming that Everly, at not even, 2 years old has had "ear infections a BUNCH of times"? Maybe something isn't right then, Ive had like 1 ear infection my whole life. I get that everyone is different but to have had ear infections many times when you're not even 2 is kind of weird.
And they were triggered by the question "is she potty trained" because they know they aint doing shit
I’m thinking she needs tubes in her ears. Poor lil thing. I feel that she has quite a bit of things wrong with her and they don’t do a thing about it. Such a shame.

itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

Maddie on instagram complaining that Everly is still awake at almost 1 am, telling Everly to go to sleep, and then just laughing when Everly starts dancing? A+ parenting! I wonder why she doesn't listen to you....
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

itsmeKaren wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:53 am Maddie on instagram complaining that Everly is still awake at almost 1 am, telling Everly to go to sleep, and then just laughing when Everly starts dancing? A+ parenting! I wonder why she doesn't listen to you....
I agree. Maddie was stimulating her more by playing and laughing with her. Also just saying “Go to sleep” won’t make Everly want to sleep. At Everly’s age, your going to have to make her lie down and be calm, so she’ll fall asleep.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Frootloops3 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:45 am
itsmeKaren wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:53 am Maddie on instagram complaining that Everly is still awake at almost 1 am, telling Everly to go to sleep, and then just laughing when Everly starts dancing? A+ parenting! I wonder why she doesn't listen to you....
I agree. Maddie was stimulating her more by playing and laughing with her. Also just saying “Go to sleep” won’t make Everly want to sleep. At Everly’s age, your going to have to make her lie down and be calm, so she’ll fall asleep.
and not be on your phone or have the tv on while doing it. if you lay down and say "its night night" and pretend to sleep, the kid will sleep too. it might take time but eventually they'll give up and sleep
as long as everly gets up early in the morning, i don't know why maddie has her up all night and sleep in until noon
tictacsss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tictacsss »

I knew Everly is behind in development but I didn’t understand the extent of her delay. I was watching Kylie Jenner’s Christmas cookie video with Stormi (who isn’t even 2 yet) and she’s speaking in full sentences and listening to everything her mom says and not throwing tantrums every 2 minutes and that’s a big thing coming from the Jenner/Kardashian family who are so privileged and COULD BE wayyyyy more spoilt than Everly
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

tictacsss wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:37 pm I knew Everly is behind in development but I didn’t understand the extent of her delay. I was watching Kylie Jenner’s Christmas cookie video with Stormi (who isn’t even 2 yet) and she’s speaking in full sentences and listening to everything her mom says and not throwing tantrums every 2 minutes and that’s a big thing coming from the Jenner/Kardashian family who are so privileged and COULD BE wayyyyy more spoilt than Everly
The other thing about it is Maddie can get Everly the help she needs, but chooses not to. We know she’s able to do this if she can pay for fast food everyday.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

tictacsss wrote:I knew Everly is behind in development but I didn’t understand the extent of her delay. I was watching Kylie Jenner’s Christmas cookie video with Stormi (who isn’t even 2 yet) and she’s speaking in full sentences and listening to everything her mom says and not throwing tantrums every 2 minutes and that’s a big thing coming from the Jenner/Kardashian family who are so privileged and COULD BE wayyyyy more spoilt than Everly
Yes stormi is very advanced for her age. Kylie does have like 10 nannies for her to help but Maddie is home all day and could definitely work on certain things with her, specifically not letting her lick sugar off a table and starting to potty train her.... I was shocked to see how advanced stormi is though

MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

Yikes. Clown make up and messy unbrushed hair. Like damn, girl this is one of the 39,273 reasons you’re single and no man wants you.

Also- please put something else on your child.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
xxfefe99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xxfefe99 »

off topic but have you guys seen kylie jenner's last vid she was making cockies with stormi and omg that kid is like an adult she is the same age as everly but she talk very good and understand everything kylie says and participate with making cockies like a 6 year old and she is so calm and well mannered
xxfefe99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xxfefe99 »

tictacsss wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:37 pm I knew Everly is behind in development but I didn’t understand the extent of her delay. I was watching Kylie Jenner’s Christmas cookie video with Stormi (who isn’t even 2 yet) and she’s speaking in full sentences and listening to everything her mom says and not throwing tantrums every 2 minutes and that’s a big thing coming from the Jenner/Kardashian family who are so privileged and COULD BE wayyyyy more spoilt than Everly
i just commented the same thing you said then i saw your comment lmao
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

Has anyone seen Maddie's tiktok of her putting on that clown makeup? Her foundation was literally the color white.
Maddie, you need a darker foundation.

Return to “I-P”