Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

notagossip
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by notagossip »

Also, when I heard Everly say 'chippy' when Maddie asked her to say 'Merry Christmas' I died a little inside.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

I agree with Frootloops, the worst thing is that Maddie can get Everly help but she chooses not to see the problem and its going to hurt Everly. Its better to get help early on. Some kids are behind and some are very well developed but Everly is VERY delayed. Like to the extent where its becoming unnatural. She literally talks like a 11 month old who has learned to say mama and dada. She can't say all the stuff Maddie pretends she can say.
Stormi is very well mannered and she is the same age as everly (actually younger). My cousin who is the same age as Everly, can do a lot of things too. he can speak, but not so much but he still understands what you're saying to him. Everly looks very lost all the time.
And its so tragic how Maddie and her family chooses to be blind and calls Everly smart and talented.
Maddie, I know you're reading this, get your child help before its too late.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Rorygz194 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:23 pm I agree with Frootloops, the worst thing is that Maddie can get Everly help but she chooses not to see the problem and its going to hurt Everly. Its better to get help early on. Some kids are behind and some are very well developed but Everly is VERY delayed. Like to the extent where its becoming unnatural. She literally talks like a 11 month old who has learned to say mama and dada. She can't say all the stuff Maddie pretends she can say.
Stormi is very well mannered and she is the same age as everly (actually younger). My cousin who is the same age as Everly, can do a lot of things too. he can speak, but not so much but he still understands what you're saying to him. Everly looks very lost all the time.
And its so tragic how Maddie and her family chooses to be blind and calls Everly smart and talented.
I agree. It pains me to see Everly not getting the help she needs. Especially when Maddie says a phrase or word, and she says something so far from it. Maddie’s minions (and Maddie herself) will read this and be like “ShE’s nOt EvEn tWo yEt!” This is exactly why we’re putting so much emphasis on this. It’s better to start getting the help now because she’s still young. Time really passes like a joke. Next thing you know, Everly will be in school, and won’t be ready because Maddie didn’t want to read to her, get her to say different words etc.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
arbriwuriuwbriu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arbriwuriuwbriu »

I'm sorry but red lipstick really doesn't suit Maddie. I also noticed this in her vlog where they were taking christmas pictures.
propertyoferen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by propertyoferen »

Frootloops3 wrote:
Rorygz194 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:23 pm I agree with Frootloops, the worst thing is that Maddie can get Everly help but she chooses not to see the problem and its going to hurt Everly. Its better to get help early on. Some kids are behind and some are very well developed but Everly is VERY delayed. Like to the extent where its becoming unnatural. She literally talks like a 11 month old who has learned to say mama and dada. She can't say all the stuff Maddie pretends she can say.
I agree. It pains me to see Everly not getting the help she needs. Especially when Maddie says a phrase or word, and she says something so far from it. Maddie’s minions (and Maddie herself) will read this and be like “ShE’s nOt EvEn tWo yEt!” This is exactly why we’re putting so much emphasis on this. It’s better to start getting the help now because she’s still young. Time really passes like a joke. Next thing you know, Everly will be in school, and won’t be ready because Maddie didn’t want to read to her, get her to say different words etc.
I don’t know if anyone has heard Cartia talk, but she seems to be talking in sentences, too, and has been even before she was two years old. Everly is delayed and Maddie just doesn’t want to acknowledge it maybe because she’s ashamed of it, which is just plain sad. Maddie, get that poor baby some help. Stop compulsively buying shit you don’t need and get her some help. It’s absolutely ridiculous, at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

propertyoferen wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:47 pm
Frootloops3 wrote:
I don’t know if anyone has heard Cartia talk, but she seems to be talking in sentences, too, and has been even before she was two years old. Everly is delayed and Maddie just doesn’t want to acknowledge it maybe because she’s ashamed of it, which is just plain sad. Maddie, get that poor baby some help. Stop compulsively buying shit you don’t need and get her some help. It’s absolutely ridiculous, at this point.

Collette and Everly seems to be the ones that are far behind. But Cam and Landon blame everything onto the fact that Collette was premature.
It's sad if she is ashamed, when she can just get help and Everly could be "normal" in time for her to start school. Everyone knows that it's not Maddies fault if Everly has some sort of disability or is behind, as some kids are, but it is her fault if she doesnt get Everly the help she needs and Everly gets worse.
Maddie is more willing to buy everly everything she wants than get her professional help. Isn't that stuff free anyways or is it just where i live?
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Frootloops3 wrote:

It really is. You’d think that since we’re putting so much emphasis on it, she would’ve taken the hint. Even with how shitty of a mother Allie is, Cartia is very well developed for a two year old.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

arbriwuriuwbriu wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:27 pm I'm sorry but red lipstick really doesn't suit Maddie. I also noticed this in her vlog where they were taking christmas pictures.
I feel like part of it is the way she applies it. She overdoes it. I also notice that whenever she wears red lipstick, she cakes on a lot more makeup on her face.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Frootloops3 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:31 pm
arbriwuriuwbriu wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:27 pm I'm sorry but red lipstick really doesn't suit Maddie. I also noticed this in her vlog where they were taking christmas pictures.
I feel like part of it is the way she applies it. She overdoes it. I also notice that whenever she wears red lipstick, she cakes on a lot more makeup on her face.
I wish some people would understand that you have to look a certain way to fit in red lipstick, and having very fair skin and very light hair doesn't match with red lipstick. I don't look good in red lipstick at all. Maddie does not suit in it, which is also because her lips are so huge, it's weird because it doesnt suit her face. i don't believe that she hasn't had injections or something, knowing Melissa, she wouldve let Maddie get it at 12 years old.
And as you said, she overdoes it. I can't stand it when people take lipstick outside of their lips, it looks unnatural.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

Once again, Maddie has that poor child up at 12 am.
emmy1618
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emmy1618 »

Someone commented on her Instagram account that Maddie gained weight but made it look so good

Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

emmy1618 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:38 pm Someone commented on her Instagram account that Maddie gained weight but made it look so good ImageImage

What did they say? Cant find it lmao.
And holy fuck her eyebrows in the Christmas photo, she looks like the Grinch. Maddie, if you want makeup, at least make it look okay.
13Sam13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 13Sam13 »

Rorygz194 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:42 pm
emmy1618 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:38 pm Someone commented on her Instagram account that Maddie gained weight but made it look so good ImageImage

What did they say? Cant find it lmao.
And holy fuck her eyebrows in the Christmas photo, she looks like the Grinch. Maddie, if you want makeup, at least make it look okay.
"Maddie i think you gained a little weight and it looks soooo good on you😍😍😍😍😍😍"
(I dont know how to post pictures) but that's what her minion said.
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

Dear Maddie',

Ok we got 2 vlogmas's to cover -

Day 23
1. LOL @ taking your daughter out shopping when she is sick. Your attempted justification means nothing and doesn't take away from the fact that you insisted you had to get her out. Awesome to take her out to spread those germs sweetie. I am sure the people with compromised immune systems appreciated it.
2. Heaven forbid you get her tested to confirm and pay the money. Either use some of that shopping and food money to pay a monthly premium for her OR properly get your child diagnosed with a test even if it costs money. Really goes to show your priorities.
3. You will save so much money alone on not abusing the emergency room.

Day 24
1. It's so annoying watching you blow fake snow in Everly's eyes in the beginning of each vlog.
2. Please tell your mother to get control of her demon spawn who can't manage to not butt in to every vlog.
3. Speaking of which, the fact that he can't manage to let Everly open the present herself says a LOT. It's as if the gift were for him.
4. Holy shit that house is a pig sty. If I were you I would be so embarrassed to show it.
5. Surprise! Slate had to smack the camera again.
6. Please stop asking your daughter to perform for the camera. Please also stop yelling at her. Unless you want her to repeat your behaviors and yell back once she actually begins talking.
7. Did you really just ask Everly why she makes that noise when she wants something. Let me clue you in. That is what spoiled brats do when they don't get what they want.
8. OMG your hair LOLOL
9. Oh today you don't want to spread germs but you did the day before?
10. Everly is not in charge. You are. Put her down for bed if you really want her to sleep.
11. Oh god the pig sty again.
12. Do you ever consider that Everly does not want to be on camera? Sure appears like it at the end.
Liz3kki_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Liz3kki_ »

To add to everyones thoughts, I too agree that Everly is severely delayed in speech ( and in many other ways ) she is most definitely constantly sick because of Maddies lack of hygiene and leniency towards licking walls, outdoor tables and floors, but the state of their house in the last video...Oh my GOD I was seriously shocked, I cannot believe how filthy their house is!!!!! how embarrassing!! I tidy my house everyday and do a more thorough clean once a week, I would be so uncomfortable living in that pig sty.

Did you check out that mound of gifts?? as if they don't already have enough shit, these people are so materialistic, they have no self control, their priorities are in the wrong place, with all of the money they spent on another 20 frozen dolls for Everly they could use it to pay for speech therapy and behavioural therapy.

Maddie looked like absolute shit going to the mall, who would step out of the house looking like that? lately she has been sleeping in her make up and leaving the house in the morning without even washing her face, brushing her hair changing her clothes, she looks like a drugged out hooker or homeless person... Everly is still so spoilt it shits me so much that everyone lets her get away with it. Maddie is so immature still, I hate when she yells random things out like "EVERLYYYY I LOOVE YOUUU", I swear Everly gave her a dirty look of disgust and embarrassment lol I had to include some pics from her last video as PROOF!!!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xTtcERiTCgi7kDqm6 https://photos.app.goo.gl/NyRG3Jy8hUAjkiwR6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ucBKopVcgQ1MMs4n6 https://photos.app.goo.gl/uCN6rDKjtrJeUewi6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FN6Ye61Z8MrrgMwn8 https://photos.app.goo.gl/hKoVSJMxAeetm9KW9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/didefXmGX3Ln35Jc8 https://photos.app.goo.gl/jntShAdqUH8LYtav7

Lizeki x
Liz3kki_
Amateur
Amateur

RE: by jayann » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:44 pm

Hahahhahaha I love your video rundowns, they always make me laugh! I always wondered if anyone else was disturbed by Maddie blowing fake snow directly into Everlys eyes hahahaha Ouch...seriously that looks painful. I'm kind of glad Maddie doesn't edit, if she did we'd miss out on each times she fucks up, and that's basically a whole vlog so...

Lizeki x
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Frootloops3 wrote:

I am not defending her or anyone but every child is different. My youngest who is 25 now did not hardly speak a word till he was almost 2.5... YOu know what he said . I want gum too ,a full sentence .. My husband and I just looked at him in shock. I am like you can talk!!! He just giggled. We did put him in speech class for a little while but the speech teacher said he was on track this was at 2 years old but still he would not speak and just point to things he wanted. I think he was also the baby of our family everyone just handing him things. My husband was military and was deployed most of the oldest kids lives but with Austin( my youngest) he was there so he babied him a lot because of the guilt he felt missing out on our other boys live,like he didnt see my middle son until he was 6 months old because of a deployment. My son who didnt speak till he was 2.5 started Kindergarten at age 4 because he was an aug baby and still excelled in school who also now graduated from college with a math degree and graduated with Magna Cum Laude.. I dont watch this channel that much but just saying just because they cant speak doesnt mean they are so far behind
Liz3kki_
Amateur
Amateur

^^^^^^ Lady, get outta here, we don't want to hear your irrelevant stories about your son being in the army and your delayed children. You have absolutely no idea what is going on with Maddie and Everly since you don't watch the channel. Why comment if you don't even understand the context in which we are talking about. Get off of the internet and go and read a book or knit a scarf or something.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Was it just me, or around the 9:30 mark in Vlogmas 24, did it look like Maddie swiped at Everly’s arm? Can someone else attest to this?

Maddie talking about throwing up in her mouth made me feel grossed out.
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

God her channel is going downhill fast. If I were Maddie, I would be looking for real jobs and focusing on her education right now. She should anyway but Queen Maddie would never. She makes it clearer and clearer by the day that she cannot care for Everly. If you can't even take your makeup off at night how are you going to raise a human?

Return to “I-P”