Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by notyomama »

Where do they live?

A few things:
I feel like Maddie just repeats what she hears her mom say. The potty training comment when they were in the car after the ER visit, like it was INSANE they'd ask if she was potty trained? SHES FUCKING 2. They asked for a urine sample, to rule out a UTI easily. I hate most drs honestly but she sounded like an idiot.
Every time she's in her car, she's alone, when I was 16 if you had a car, you had a car full of people. I feel like a lot of her friends aren't allowed to hang out with her and for good reason I'd say but that has to be lonely as hell.
35$ for a beanie baby sloth. W T A F. WHY. That's like 3 days of groceries at our house! WHY!
Letting her LICK a pile of sugar every time you eat out. Why not bring a healthy SNACK or a toy to occupy her?
My son is 18 months and can point to his boy parts like Everly was in the video and has been for a few months and makes the sounds she does for the parts and I STILL think he's a bit delayed in his speech (which we're working on, he had an extended NICU stay and sits about 1-3 months behind, just started walked regularly this past month etc) so Everly seems pretty behind. :(
arbriwuriuwbriu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arbriwuriuwbriu »

propertyoferen wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:47 pm
Frootloops3 wrote:
Rorygz194 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:23 pm I agree with Frootloops, the worst thing is that Maddie can get Everly help but she chooses not to see the problem and its going to hurt Everly. Its better to get help early on. Some kids are behind and some are very well developed but Everly is VERY delayed. Like to the extent where its becoming unnatural. She literally talks like a 11 month old who has learned to say mama and dada. She can't say all the stuff Maddie pretends she can say.
Stormi is very well mannered and she is the same age as everly (actually younger). My cousin who is the same age as Everly, can do a lot of things too. he can speak, but not so much but he still understands what you're saying to him. Everly looks very lost all the time.
And its so tragic how Maddie and her family chooses to be blind and calls Everly smart and talented.
Maddie, I know you're reading this, get your child help before its too late.
I agree. It pains me to see Everly not getting the help she needs. Especially when Maddie says a phrase or word, and she says something so far from it. Maddie’s minions (and Maddie herself) will read this and be like “ShE’s nOt EvEn tWo yEt!” This is exactly why we’re putting so much emphasis on this. It’s better to start getting the help now because she’s still young. Time really passes like a joke. Next thing you know, Everly will be in school, and won’t be ready because Maddie didn’t want to read to her, get her to say different words etc.
I don’t know if anyone has heard Cartia talk, but she seems to be talking in sentences, too, and has been even before she was two years old. Everly is delayed and Maddie just doesn’t want to acknowledge it maybe because she’s ashamed of it, which is just plain sad. Maddie, get that poor baby some help. Stop compulsively buying shit you don’t need and get her some help. It’s absolutely ridiculous, at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes!!! I noticed the same thing when I was watching Allie's latest videos. Cartia is about 2 months older than Everly and yet she speaks and understands so much better
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

notyomama wrote:Where do they live?

A few things:
I feel like Maddie just repeats what she hears her mom say. The potty training comment when they were in the car after the ER visit, like it was INSANE they'd ask if she was potty trained? SHES FUCKING 2. They asked for a urine sample, to rule out a UTI easily. I hate most drs honestly but she sounded like an idiot.
Every time she's in her car, she's alone, when I was 16 if you had a car, you had a car full of people. I feel like a lot of her friends aren't allowed to hang out with her and for good reason I'd say but that has to be lonely as hell.
35$ for a beanie baby sloth. W T A F. WHY. That's like 3 days of groceries at our house! WHY!
Letting her LICK a pile of sugar every time you eat out. Why not bring a healthy SNACK or a toy to occupy her?
My son is 18 months and can point to his boy parts like Everly was in the video and has been for a few months and makes the sounds she does for the parts and I STILL think he's a bit delayed in his speech (which we're working on, he had an extended NICU stay and sits about 1-3 months behind, just started walked regularly this past month etc) so Everly seems pretty behind. :(
They live in Fort Worth, Texas.
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

arbriwuriuwbriu wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:35 am
propertyoferen wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:47 pm
Frootloops3 wrote:
I agree. It pains me to see Everly not getting the help she needs. Especially when Maddie says a phrase or word, and she says something so far from it. Maddie’s minions (and Maddie herself) will read this and be like “ShE’s nOt EvEn tWo yEt!” This is exactly why we’re putting so much emphasis on this. It’s better to start getting the help now because she’s still young. Time really passes like a joke. Next thing you know, Everly will be in school, and won’t be ready because Maddie didn’t want to read to her, get her to say different words etc.
I don’t know if anyone has heard Cartia talk, but she seems to be talking in sentences, too, and has been even before she was two years old. Everly is delayed and Maddie just doesn’t want to acknowledge it maybe because she’s ashamed of it, which is just plain sad. Maddie, get that poor baby some help. Stop compulsively buying shit you don’t need and get her some help. It’s absolutely ridiculous, at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes!!! I noticed the same thing when I was watching Allie's latest videos. Cartia is about 2 months older than Everly and yet she speaks and understands so much better
Children usually are sponges- they pick up on things very quick and easily. Everly has two "adults" at home at all times. There is no excuse they can't get speech therapy/ work on it themselves while on a waiting list AND teach Everly how to potty. She will not get that child help or insurance WHY?!?! That kid looks lost all the time, I truly don't think she ever knows what Maddie is saying.
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

Liz3kki_ wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:54 am RE: by jayann » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:44 pm

Hahahhahaha I love your video rundowns, they always make me laugh! I always wondered if anyone else was disturbed by Maddie blowing fake snow directly into Everlys eyes hahahaha Ouch...seriously that looks painful. I'm kind of glad Maddie doesn't edit, if she did we'd miss out on each times she fucks up, and that's basically a whole vlog so...

Lizeki x
Thanks Lizeki! I have to agree that I am glad she is lazy and leaves it all out there for us to see. Vlogmas sure has been eye opening for me. I mean sure we all had lots of questions and worries but, the confirmations of it all that we got out of Vlogmas, just wow. A destructive cycle of shopping, eating out, table licking, sugar and junk food portions, lack of overall hygiene for both Maddie and Everly, sicknesses and the ER visits and the very obvious signs from watching Everly that the child needs some outside help.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Does anyone know how long Maddie has had the iPhone with the 3 cameras (sorry I don't know what model it is)?
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

emmmmmm wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:06 am God her channel is going downhill fast. If I were Maddie, I would be looking for real jobs and focusing on her education right now. She should anyway but Queen Maddie would never. She makes it clearer and clearer by the day that she cannot care for Everly. If you can't even take your makeup off at night how are you going to raise a human?
God forbid Princess Maddie has to work as an actual human being. With how she treated the waiter, i can only imagine she's one of those who cries when she has to work in retail/service.
And she spends more and more time away from Everly, and its very clear that she's realising that she's missing out.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

If theres one thing i am tired of hearing, it is hearing "it's maddie and-" "SLATE". They always act like its so funny all the time.
Also, Maddie telling Everly to say I love you all the time is very manipulative. I've been through that as a kid, and it sends the wrong message. It basically tells Everly that she has to do things because other people want her to do it. And that can lead to Everly getting used in the wrong way when she's older.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Rorygz194 wrote:If theres one thing i am tired of hearing, it is hearing "it's maddie and-" "SLATE". They always act like its so funny all the time.
Also, Maddie telling Everly to say I love you all the time is very manipulative. I've been through that as a kid, and it sends the wrong message. It basically tells Everly that she has to do things because other people want her to do it. And that can lead to Everly getting used in the wrong way when she's older.
My main problem with Maddie telling Everly to say "I love you" is that she's doing it show off. I wouldn't mind if she was actually teaching Everly its meaning and how to say it, but she's not. The thing that just grinds my gears is how she's always telling her to speak, then when Everly says the wrong thing she just goes along with it and walks away.
I still think Maddie should consider going back to school to learn how to speak. It's no wonder Everly can't communicate at all. She's being raised by a 14 year old dropout.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

notagossip wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:54 pm Does anyone know how long Maddie has had the iPhone with the 3 cameras (sorry I don't know what model it is)?
It’s an iPhone 11. I’m guessing that it came from one of her many shopping sprees.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

Frootloops3 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:14 pm
notagossip wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:54 pm Does anyone know how long Maddie has had the iPhone with the 3 cameras (sorry I don't know what model it is)?
It’s an iPhone 11. I’m guessing that it came from one of her many shopping sprees.
Let me guess. She "needs" the most recent iPhone for her "job".
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

I know this isn't anything new at all but oh my god. in the day 24 vlogmas Everly looks so DIRTY. Her hair looks absolutely disgusting, like I'm genuinely grossed out.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

notagossip wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:51 pm
Rorygz194 wrote:If theres one thing i am tired of hearing, it is hearing "it's maddie and-" "SLATE". They always act like its so funny all the time.
My main problem with Maddie telling Everly to say "I love you" is that she's doing it show off. I wouldn't mind if she was actually teaching Everly its meaning and how to say it, but she's not. The thing that just grinds my gears is how she's always telling her to speak, then when Everly says the wrong thing she just goes along with it and walks away.
I still think Maddie should consider going back to school to learn how to speak. It's no wonder Everly can't communicate at all. She's being raised by a 14 year old dropout.
I mean it really is no wonder why Maddie can't care for Everly properly, she was 14. No 14 year old is ready to be a parent, i don't care what you say. You're a child when you're 14. My brother is almost 14, and if he told me he was ready to be a father, i would laugh in his face.
I think Maddie should take some parenting classes and realise that she isn't a perfect mother and that she can't pride herself in being a good mother when she's doing a shit job at it because the role model she has is her own mess of a mother.
I also don't like it how Maddie tells Everly to say something and Everly just makes a bunch of noises and Maddie acts like she said it. And her showing that Everly knows where her body parts are was also a way to show us "Karens" that Everly is smart or something when pretty much every kid in Everlys age can point out their nose and ears
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

jayann wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:19 pm
Frootloops3 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:14 pm
Let me guess. She "needs" the most recent iPhone for her "job".
Yes, of course she does. Maddie always needs the newest thing to make sure that the world knows she has money, and that she’s thriving as a YouTuber.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

Everly has a new Elsa dress. Let’s see how long she wears this one for.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

Also the names Maddie wants to name her future kids are so stupid. Really, Maddie? Everest? Effie? Ether? Those are the most stupidest names I have ever heard. Those names literally scream juvenile. The Maddie minions will probably be like “but there Maddie’s kids, she can name them whatever she wants!!” Yeah but that is really selfish. Kids were eventually grow into adults, and they may get made fun of for their names. Sure, it may sound cute to Maddie and when their toddlers and babies, but there gonna grow up and probably get mocked for their names the rest of their life.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Morticia Mars wrote:Also the names Maddie wants to name her future kids are so stupid. Really, Maddie? Everest? Effie? Ether? Those are the most stupidest names I have ever heard. Those names literally scream juvenile. The Maddie minions will probably be like “but there Maddie’s kids, she can name them whatever she wants!!” Yeah but that is really selfish. Kids were eventually grow into adults, and they may get made fun of for their names. Sure, it may sound cute to Maddie and when their toddlers and babies, but there gonna grow up and probably get mocked for their names the rest of their life.
Those names are so bad. Who in their right mind would name their children those? Especially since they all sound super similar and they just don't flow. It really seems like she either took the name of a random object, or took a decent name and switched it up.
I'm mean, really Everest, like the mountains? Or Ether, you think you're so special for taking the s out of it, don't you Maddie?
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

How long has it been since Everly has worn something other then Princess nightgowns and costumes?

And was Isaac allowed to see her on Christmas?
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MorganH87 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:57 pm How long has it been since Everly has worn something other then Princess nightgowns and costumes?

And was Isaac allowed to see her on Christmas?
He wasn't allowed to see her on her 1st birthday because Maddie thought it would be awkward (Melissa's words) so he probably wasn't allowed to see her on Christmas either.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Naming your kids Everly and Everest is like naming them Eric and Erica. it's something a five year old would want to name their twins.
Everly is a stupid name, but it can be cute on a baby, but if I went into a business meeting and person i was having the meeting with introduced themselves as "Everly" I would cry with laughter

Return to “I-P”