notagossip
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by notagossip »

Rorygz194 wrote:
MorganH87 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:57 pm How long has it been since Everly has worn something other then Princess nightgowns and costumes?

And was Isaac allowed to see her on Christmas?
He wasn't allowed to see her on her 1st birthday because Maddie thought it would be awkward (Melissa's words) so he probably wasn't allowed to see her on Christmas either.
I remember Maddie saying that the reason he wasn't there was because he kept missing visitation days, and something about her saying that if he couldn't be there on visitation days, he shouldn't be able to be there on a day that wasn't his. But idk, they're always changing the story.

I understand what she meant for the most part, but I think instead of taking it into her own 15 year old hands, she should've at least tried to come to an agreement with him. Unless you have a good reason (ex: let's say Isaac was a risk to Everly) there is no reason why a kid shouldn't be allowed to see their parent for an important day like that. It's selfish, Maddie. One day Everly will look back and know her first birthday as the day her mother forbided her dad from seeing her.
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

Rorygz194 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:00 pm
MorganH87 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:57 pm How long has it been since Everly has worn something other then Princess nightgowns and costumes?

And was Isaac allowed to see her on Christmas?
He wasn't allowed to see her on her 1st birthday because Maddie thought it would be awkward (Melissa's words) so he probably wasn't allowed to see her on Christmas either.

Maddie keeps saying they’re on good terms. Plus they’ve been to court so I would hope that he was allowed to see her
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

It’s becoming evident that Everly’s growing up: she’s realizing that she’s being filmed, and doesn’t really like it.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
mjk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mjk »

I don't know why my previous post was not posted! in today's vlog watch Everly in that ground sweeping dress again which she is wearing 2 consecutive days since Maddie bought it without being washed even once.
propertyoferen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by propertyoferen »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 2111af.jpg[/IMG] Alright, so I didn’t dress the best when I was 16, but I have a very troubled past which made me extremely self conscious about my body. But, I would NEVER leave the house looking like I work the cornersImageImage Bro, a shirt with holes, shorts that practically look like underwear, Unbrushed hair, and fucking BOOTS, I would never publicly embarrass myself like this. Maddie, you look like shit, girl. Clean yourself up. I don’t know what kinda funk you think you’re in, but it’s clear to see you aren’t taking care of Everly or yourself. I think it’s best to say you should take a break from the Internet and focus on your education along with Everly’s mental and physical health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
notagossip
Informer
Informer

propertyoferen wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 2111af.jpg[/IMG] Alright, so I didn’t dress the best when I was 16, but I have a very troubled past which made me extremely self conscious about my body. But, I would NEVER leave the house looking like I work the cornersImageImage Bro, a shirt with holes, shorts that practically look like underwear, Unbrushed hair, and fucking BOOTS, I would never publicly embarrass myself like this. Maddie, you look like shit, girl. Clean yourself up. I don’t know what kinda funk you think you’re in, but it’s clear to see you aren’t taking care of Everly or yourself. I think it’s best to say you should take a break from the Internet and focus on your education along with Everly’s mental and physical health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw this and thought the same thing. The thing here that concerns me most is that her parents fail to guide her through whatever this disaster is. Who would let their 16 year old walk outside the house life this? With all the clothes and makeup Maddie buys, she never seems to use any of it. What a mess. Image
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

Maddie: “Education is so important to me”

Also Maddie: *drops out of 8th grade*

Also before anyone comes at me yes I know Maddie dropped out of school to take care of Everly. I have nothing against that but I find it very funny that Maddie seems to care so much about her education yet she dropped out of middle school and still thinks she can get still get accepted to some university. Also why would Melissa let her 14 year old daughter drop out of middle school?? Maybe it could be because she was about to become a mother and had to look after her daughter full time but god lord she was so young and still has a lot to learn. If Maddie really cared about her education Melissa could’ve easily watched Everly for her while she went to school or they could’ve hired a babysitter or put her in a daycare center.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

Morticia Mars wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:46 pm Maddie: “Education is so important to me”

Also Maddie: *drops out of 8th grade*

Also before anyone comes at me yes I know Maddie dropped out of school to take care of Everly. I have nothing against that but I find it very funny that Maddie seems to care so much about her education yet she dropped out of middle school and still thinks she can get still get accepted to some university. Also why would Melissa let her 14 year old daughter drop out of middle school?? Maybe it could be because she was about to become a mother and had to look after her daughter full time but god lord she was so young and still has a lot to learn. If Maddie really cared about her education Melissa could’ve easily watched Everly for her while she went to school or they could’ve hired a babysitter or put her in a daycare center.
this girl also thinks she is going to Stanford.
And if she wanted to, she could go back to school and put everly in daycare for 7 hours while she's in school. it has worked for other parents.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
singlepostallady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by singlepostallady »

We really need to send Maddie hairbrushes through her p.o. box. In the Christmas eve vlog she claims her hair is curling naturally. No it's becoming a natural rat's nest. Not to mention extensions do not curl naturally. I have a feeling she can't comb it or brush it because the extensions would fall out.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

singlepostallady wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:29 pm We really need to send Maddie hairbrushes through her p.o. box. In the Christmas eve vlog she claims her hair is curling naturally. No it's becoming a natural rat's nest. Not to mention extensions do not curl naturally. I have a feeling she can't comb it or brush it because the extensions would fall out.
I remember her saying that and calling total bs! Her hair is not naturally curly, plus it didn’t even look curly. It just looked like a rats nest, like you said. I honestly think she would be doing herself a huge favor if she didn’t continuing dying her hair blonde...it looks so damaged.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

singlepostallady wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:29 pm We really need to send Maddie hairbrushes through her p.o. box. In the Christmas eve vlog she claims her hair is curling naturally. No it's becoming a natural rat's nest. Not to mention extensions do not curl naturally. I have a feeling she can't comb it or brush it because the extensions would fall out.
She's a fucking liar. Her pictures from when she was younger, her hair is straight, and i don't think she straightened it when she was 5. Her hair looks so horrible, my hair doesnt even look like that when i wake up. What was her reason for not brushing her hair again?
Can someone please send her a bunch of hair brushes to her p.o box? That would be so hilarious and she would know it was from us lmao.
finewbu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by finewbu »

So i just watched kylie jenner cookie video with stormi. Wow that just shows how delayed Everly is. She listens to her mom, asks politely and even says thank you mommy and mommy do it. She's also a month younger than Everly. I dont like camandfam but even Colette can say dog and read the book she has even if its a little, I dont like Allie brooke either but Cartia is another example. BIG YIKES. Also her makeup on christmas day.... those eyebrows and her hair and outfits in recent video, why do you even spend so much on those clothes and stuff when you only wear sweatpants and baggy t-shirts. Also we've seen Avie wanting to borrow a pair of sweatpants and it seems like she has about 4 pairs or so. Not surprised if she wears the same shit without washing it. GROOSSSSSS, also that house of theirs is so filthy like fuck OCD my ASS.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Whoever posted the photos of Maddie's messy house - when was that vlog filmed? Cause to me the mess looks like christmas mess, wrapping paper, candy wrappers, sweet bags etc. And with how unruly slate and everly are shown to be on camera I cant see them neatly stacking toys or putting their wrapping paper in a bin bag.

Of course Maddie and Melissa should be tidying up after them, but its Christmas. Watch the kids with their presents and then tidy, their excitement isn't something to miss just cause theres an empty sweet packet on a table or some shreds of wrapping paper on the carpet.

Though, this is fully context dependent. If it wasnt from Christmas time, absolutely wtf.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

Frootloops3 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:34 pm It’s becoming evident that Everly’s growing up: she’s realizing that she’s being filmed, and doesn’t really like it.
I get that same vibe! I actually do hope if that is the case, that Everly makes it apparent to her mother she is tired of performing for the camera.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

jayann wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:22 am
Frootloops3 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:34 pm It’s becoming evident that Everly’s growing up: she’s realizing that she’s being filmed, and doesn’t really like it.
I get that same vibe! I actually do hope if that is the case, that Everly makes it apparent to her mother she is tired of performing for the camera.
If i had a camera shoved up in my face since i was 6 months old, i would be pretty fucking annoyed too.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

finewbu wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:30 pm So i just watched kylie jenner cookie video with stormi. Wow that just shows how delayed Everly is. She listens to her mom, asks politely and even says thank you mommy and mommy do it. She's also a month younger than Everly. I dont like camandfam but even Colette can say dog and read the book she has even if its a little, I dont like Allie brooke either but Cartia is another example. BIG YIKES. Also her makeup on christmas day.... those eyebrows and her hair and outfits in recent video, why do you even spend so much on those clothes and stuff when you only wear sweatpants and baggy t-shirts. Also we've seen Avie wanting to borrow a pair of sweatpants and it seems like she has about 4 pairs or so. Not surprised if she wears the same shit without washing it. GROOSSSSSS, also that house of theirs is so filthy like fuck OCD my ASS.
Everly is very delayed. Which of course isn't her fault.
every is more like a 12 month old who just makes a bunch of sounds, and Maddie thinks she is so smart.
Maddies makeup on christmas was HORRIBLE. Her eyebrows made her look like the Grinch, the lipstick was horrible, the foundation is the wrong colour, and in her tiktok it even stained in her hair. Like, holy fucking shit.
Liz3kki_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Liz3kki_ »

Frootloops3 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:51 am Was it just me, or around the 9:30 mark in Vlogmas 24, did it look like Maddie swiped at Everly’s arm? Can someone else attest to this?

Maddie talking about throwing up in her mouth made me feel grossed out.
I saw that too!! she totally hit her, I think she did it because Everly grabbed another present, and maddie didn't want her to mess with them, was Maddie grunting?? what the hell was that noise, it sure wasn't coming from everly... its disgusting to know that maddie eats to the point of wanting to throw up, i bet orange juice wasn't all she had, and who gulps down an entire carton of juice anyway, yuck, i bet her shit stinks real bad...
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

Omg the amount of times Everly said no to the camera in the latest vlog was incredible.... And Maddie just kept on filming.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

singlepostallady wrote:We really need to send Maddie hairbrushes through her p.o. box. In the Christmas eve vlog she claims her hair is curling naturally. No it's becoming a natural rat's nest. Not to mention extensions do not curl naturally. I have a feeling she can't comb it or brush it because the extensions would fall out.
Her claiming she has curly hair is the most ridiculous shit I've ever heard. I have curly hair and it's a monster to work with, but I do it because, unlike Maddie I want it to look like something.
I'm not upset, by it, but I just don't understand why some people do this all the time. Example: Gabriela. I read a tweet from her saying because of her curly hair, it took so long to do. It does look like it takes long to do, but it's obviously not curly, it's wavy. It's not that hard to Google, or even ask your mom (but then again, we can't blame Maddie, Melissa is stupid) what your hair type is.
One other thing, if you brushed your 'curls' like you like you claim you do, Maddie, they would frizz up. That's why you're not supposed to brush them. Yet you claim to brush your hair everyday. All of your bullshit doesn't even add up.
13Sam13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 13Sam13 »

Its absurd how many Christmas gifts Everly got. I mean she does not need 6 new dolls at once. She had like 10 dolls bevor Christmas as well and look how gross the where (you could see them in vlog 24) they were filthy and broken.
How about one doll you take care about?

Not to mention that Everly's birthday is like 10 days after Christmas (don't know the date)

Everly is way to overstimulated and spoiled.
Last edited by 13Sam13 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “I-P”