Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

the pic of the kids is like how Lilia in Ambers pics looks like a normal kid but in her mom's she looks weird and blank. They all look so genuinely happy.
MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:58 pm Of course those kids are miserable...when was the last time Britney spent any one on one time with any of them w/o Frank or Scarlett’s bald asses being there?? She has no excuse to not dedicate any one on one time to each kid because Frank is off every other day, so it’s obvious she doesn’t want to.

She clearly resents those kids and their only purpose is to make her money. Poor Aria was barely around in vlogs or insta the past few months but as soon as she has some cheap product to promote that’s tailored to Aria’s age she’s magically up in Aria’s room tryna act like she sits and plays with her.
So true.💯💯💯She doesn't deserve to be a mother.Sad to think that these moms are popping out kids because kids on Yt are cash cows.I really feel bad for these kids.Going to have a whole generation of materialistic weirdos that got messed up and neglected so their lazy parents could stay home and eat out all the time.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

In their Christmas Eve video... Did Twitney REALLY have to get red icing, when she *thinks* Nolan is allergic to red dye? And, I really hope when Santa drank all that cow's milk, that he didn't breastfeed Scarlett afterward.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

heywhatsup0 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:22 pm Frank stroking arias head while she sleep? Weird shit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her minions are saying how cute that was and how it was "everything" seems weird as fuck to me. Also, brit reading the story seemed fake as hell too. Everything she does with them kids is for views. Sad. I dont even remember to take pictures on christmas because I'm so busy being in the moment and enjoying time with my daughter. Not forcing her to pose for pictures and using her for money. Gosh she makes me sick.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

sryjbc0918 wrote:
heywhatsup0 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:22 pm Frank stroking arias head while she sleep? Weird shit!

Her minions are saying how cute that was and how it was "everything" seems weird as fuck to me. Also, brit reading the story seemed fake as hell too. Everything she does with them kids is for views. Sad. I dont even remember to take pictures on christmas because I'm so busy being in the moment and enjoying time with my daughter. Not forcing her to pose for pictures and using her for money. Gosh she makes me sick.
Exactly! I took a picture of my daughter in front of the tree but forgot to take one of my son.

I seriously LOATHE holiday nighttime routines especially from fake bitches like Britney because it’s so obvious that it’s staged. I also love how she’s doing it all by herself w/o Frank so she can get "mom goals" “omg how do you do it” comments.

I also wonder where Alyssa’s girlfriend was sleeping since she was there & there were air beds in each of the kids rooms. This bitch seriously has a new gf every Christmas at Britney’s house sleeping over near her kids like who does that??
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dazzled »

I liked that this fuck knuckle included a clip of Nolan just eating red frosting.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

She’s lazy. She’d rather him eat the icing and get red splotches than to tell him no and deal with his tantrums and use it as a teaching lesson.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

If she doesnt care to stop breastfeeding the goldendoodle who clearly has a severe dairy allergy why on earth would eans son not be allowed near red dye?
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

could it be that nolan grew out of the allergy? i didint watch the video but did he have any splotches on his face after he ate it?...hes clearly been eating stuff with red dye for his entire life lol bc britt doesnt care, so maybe he just out grew the allergy and it doesnt effect him anymore
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

it's so nice to see Nolan's inkobootz not featured in the Christmas Eve night routine

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

webby wrote:it's so nice to see Nolan's inkobootz not featured in the Christmas Eve night routine

It seems like she’s stopped pretending that he wears them. It’s such a simple thing, I don’t understand why she won’t have him wear them. They could make a big difference in the long run.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

LilSeb1010 wrote:
webby wrote:it's so nice to see Nolan's inkobootz not featured in the Christmas Eve night routine

It seems like she’s stopped pretending that he wears them. It’s such a simple thing, I don’t understand why she won’t have him wear them. They could make a big difference in the long run.

Refer to my comment about her lazinessImageImage

Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 6cb000.jpg[/IMG]

Really? Frank is “brave” for choosing to do a cosmetic hair procedure? What a fucking joke. How about the bravery of your terminally ill son as he struggles to go up and down the stairs of your dream home and continues to go without any type of physical therapy and inkle boots. Guess if it’s not sponsored it’s not an option

Cookiek940
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cookiek940 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 96e3a3.jpg[/IMG]

She feels...brave? ..about frank doing hair treatment?
What the hell does that even mean? She always sounds so stupid.

Maybe she means she’s proud of frank being so brave to do hair treatment—but again that doesn’t make sense either. What’s brave about doing it?

Idiot Image

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Buckeyebaby wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 6cb000.jpg[/IMG]

Really? Frank is “brave” for choosing to do a cosmetic hair procedure? What a fucking joke. How about the bravery of your terminally ill son as he struggles to go up and down the stairs of your dream home and continues to go without any type of physical therapy and inkle boots. Guess if it’s not sponsored it’s not an option

Lol, was just about to post this. Brave? Wtf!? She keeps feeding his Ego and it makes me sick. It's so embarrassing. For the both of them.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Ugh, & I'm sorry, I know looks aren't everything. But personality is & he just keeps getting more unattractive as the time goes on. Just look at that schnauze. He is not going to age well. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... a55d56.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Buckeyebaby wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:53 am

I wish someone would say this to her lowkey. Smh.
MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

He looks like a circumcised penis.😨He is so ugly...😷
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I know its an #ad and she has to share it when she has to share it but the use of the word "brave" makes me sick when she just posted/is aware Brittani boren leachs' son is dying.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I know its an #ad and she has to share it when she has to share it but the use of the word "brave" makes me sick when she just posted/is aware Brittani boren leachs' son is dying.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”