Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

notagossip
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by notagossip »

itsmeKaren wrote:Omg the amount of times Everly said no to the camera in the latest vlog was incredible.... And Maddie just kept on filming.
This is the problem with kids being on YouTube while can't consent. I first discovered family channels in Spring 2017 and since then I've only ever found one, in general, who had kids who didn't seem to resent them for being on camera. They understood where the video was going because they watched themselves on yt afterwards and the parents respected the kids' privacy. Those kids are smart, understand everything around them, and have a stable life. Last time I watched was a long time ago, so I don't know what's happening now, but compare that with Maddie and Everly.
Maddie puts Everly in front of a camera for hours on end, then takes all of the money gained from exploiting her and spends it on personal wants, instead of her needs. Maddie, before it's too late, please get your priorities in order before the damags on Everly is too big to repair.
zukoshonor
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by zukoshonor »

if she's serious about pursing higher education, doing the GED or HiSET is her only solution. has she ever talked about that before?

also virtual school is a thing, so she could've done that instead of just dropping out
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

jayann wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:22 am
Frootloops3 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:34 pm It’s becoming evident that Everly’s growing up: she’s realizing that she’s being filmed, and doesn’t really like it.
I get that same vibe! I actually do hope if that is the case, that Everly makes it apparent to her mother she is tired of performing for the camera.
I agree. You could even hear her little voice saying no. She’s even beginning to move out of the camera frame now. Everly’s catching on to the bullshit!
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Liz3kki_ wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:42 am
Frootloops3 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:51 am Was it just me, or around the 9:30 mark in Vlogmas 24, did it look like Maddie swiped at Everly’s arm? Can someone else attest to this?

Maddie talking about throwing up in her mouth made me feel grossed out.
I saw that too!! she totally hit her, I think she did it because Everly grabbed another present, and maddie didn't want her to mess with them, was Maddie grunting?? what the hell was that noise, it sure wasn't coming from everly... its disgusting to know that maddie eats to the point of wanting to throw up, i bet orange juice wasn't all she had, and who gulps down an entire carton of juice anyway, yuck, i bet her shit stinks real bad...
I’m so glad someone else saw that shit too! The grunting was also really fucking weird. I remember rewinding 4 or 5 times because I was having a huge wtf moment. Especially because Maddie wears acrylic nails, which she shouldn’t be fucking swiping at anyone with. Someone on Instagram (not me) commented about this and someone responded to them by saying, “Get over it. It’s not your kid.” Are Maddie’s minions that blind? They don’t even care that Maddie swatted at Everly. Anything this girl does has good intentions apparently. Can someone please tell me what’s so great about the taste of Maddie’s ass because so many people are kissing it?
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Frootloops3 wrote:
Liz3kki_ wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:42 am
Frootloops3 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:51 am Was it just me, or around the 9:30 mark in Vlogmas 24, did it look like Maddie swiped at Everly’s arm? Can someone else attest to this?

Maddie talking about throwing up in her mouth made me feel grossed out.
I saw that too!! she totally hit her, I think she did it because Everly grabbed another present, and maddie didn't want her to mess with them, was Maddie grunting?? what the hell was that noise, it sure wasn't coming from everly... its disgusting to know that maddie eats to the point of wanting to throw up, i bet orange juice wasn't all she had, and who gulps down an entire carton of juice anyway, yuck, i bet her shit stinks real bad...
I’m so glad someone else saw that shit too! The grunting was also really fucking weird. I remember rewinding 4 or 5 times because I was having a huge wtf moment. Especially because Maddie wears acrylic nails, which she shouldn’t be fucking swiping at anyone with. Someone on Instagram (not me) commented about this and someone responded to them by saying, “Get over it. It’s not your kid.” Are Maddie’s minions that blind? They don’t even care that Maddie swatted at Everly. Anything this girl does has good intentions apparently. Can someone please tell me what’s so great about the taste of Maddie’s ass because so many people are kissing it?
Maddie when we said "discipline your kid" this is not what we meant.
Liz3kki_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Liz3kki_ »

pianogossiper wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:50 am Whoever posted the photos of Maddie's messy house - when was that vlog filmed? Cause to me the mess looks like christmas mess, wrapping paper, candy wrappers, sweet bags etc. And with how unruly slate and everly are shown to be on camera I cant see them neatly stacking toys or putting their wrapping paper in a bin bag.

Of course Maddie and Melissa should be tidying up after them, but its Christmas. Watch the kids with their presents and then tidy, their excitement isn't something to miss just cause theres an empty sweet packet on a table or some shreds of wrapping paper on the carpet.

Though, this is fully context dependent. If it wasnt from Christmas time, absolutely wtf.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Yeah I posted them, It was definitely mess from christmas, but all of their presents were wrapped, under the tree and ready to go but the mess was still there for days.
Not to mention:
- Melissas bedroom her bed side table and sams was full of crap and rubbish
- their kitchen is a mess,there are food scraps on the counter dirty plates everywhere and crap on the floor
-their dining table which they only seem to use when they are making cookies directly onto it!!!! and letting everly step all over them
-Maddies ROOOM is always messy all year round
-Avies room was also a mess
Basically, I know what you are saying, things can get messy when wrapping gifts but who just leaves it laying around? there really is no reason for you to defend her, everyone on here knows that they have an extreme lack of cleanliness when it comes to their home and that says a lot about a person....

Lizeki x
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Liz3kki_ wrote:
pianogossiper wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:50 am Whoever posted the photos of Maddie's messy house - when was that vlog filmed? Cause to me the mess looks like christmas mess, wrapping paper, candy wrappers, sweet bags etc. And with how unruly slate and everly are shown to be on camera I cant see them neatly stacking toys or putting their wrapping paper in a bin bag.

Of course Maddie and Melissa should be tidying up after them, but its Christmas. Watch the kids with their presents and then tidy, their excitement isn't something to miss just cause theres an empty sweet packet on a table or some shreds of wrapping paper on the carpet.

Though, this is fully context dependent. If it wasnt from Christmas time, absolutely wtf.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Yeah I posted them, It was definitely mess from christmas, but all of their presents were wrapped, under the tree and ready to go but the mess was still there for days.
Not to mention:
- Melissas bedroom her bed side table and sams was full of crap and rubbish
- their kitchen is a mess,there are food scraps on the counter dirty plates everywhere and crap on the floor
-their dining table which they only seem to use when they are making cookies directly onto it!!!! and letting everly step all over them
-Maddies ROOOM is always messy all year round
-Avies room was also a mess
Basically, I know what you are saying, things can get messy when wrapping gifts but who just leaves it laying around? there really is no reason for you to defend her, everyone on here knows that they have an extreme lack of cleanliness when it comes to their home and that says a lot about a person....

Lizeki x
Who gave Maddie permission to record all of their rooms? She already has a problem with lack of privacy and over sharing, but to force her family into it isn't okay.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

notagossip wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:38 am
singlepostallady wrote:We really need to send Maddie hairbrushes through her p.o. box. In the Christmas eve vlog she claims her hair is curling naturally. No it's becoming a natural rat's nest. Not to mention extensions do not curl naturally. I have a feeling she can't comb it or brush it because the extensions would fall out.
Her claiming she has curly hair is the most ridiculous shit I've ever heard. I have curly hair and it's a monster to work with, but I do it because, unlike Maddie I want it to look like something.
I'm not upset, by it, but I just don't understand why some people do this all the time. Example: Gabriela. I read a tweet from her saying because of her curly hair, it took so long to do. It does look like it takes long to do, but it's obviously not curly, it's wavy. It's not that hard to Google, or even ask your mom (but then again, we can't blame Maddie, Melissa is stupid) what your hair type is.
One other thing, if you brushed your 'curls' like you like you claim you do, Maddie, they would frizz up. That's why you're not supposed to brush them. Yet you claim to brush your hair everyday. All of your bullshit doesn't even add up.
I have curly hair too, which can be a real pain to deal with. Maddie would not be able to handle curly hair, if she can’t even handle her fine hair.
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

In one of Maddie's recent videos she mentions that she is going to Colorado soon to see all her friends, which I'm assuming means she's visiting Katie (KBandBaby) who literally just had a baby 2 weeks ago. I really don't think it is a good idea for disgusting/always sick Maddie and Everly to be hanging out with a newborn baby. Let me know your thoughts!
arbriwuriuwbriu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arbriwuriuwbriu »

zukoshonor wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:42 am if she's serious about pursing higher education, doing the GED or HiSET is her only solution. has she ever talked about that before?

also virtual school is a thing, so she could've done that instead of just dropping out
She has said that she is planning on getting her GED but I doubt she's actually been studying. When she dropped out she did do online school for a while but then she stopped doing that. I think she said it was because she wanted to focus on youtube.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

itsmeKaren wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:25 pm In one of Maddie's recent videos she mentions that she is going to Colorado soon to see all her friends, which I'm assuming means she's visiting Katie (KBandBaby) who literally just had a baby 2 weeks ago. I really don't think it is a good idea for disgusting/always sick Maddie and Everly to be hanging out with a newborn baby. Let me know your thoughts!
If Maddie and Everly, who both have the flu, are going to see a newborn baby, they're more stupid than I thought. Holy shit.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

arbriwuriuwbriu wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:54 pm
zukoshonor wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:42 am if she's serious about pursing higher education, doing the GED or HiSET is her only solution. has she ever talked about that before?

She has said that she is planning on getting her GED but I doubt she's actually been studying. When she dropped out she did do online school for a while but then she stopped doing that. I think she said it was because she wanted to focus on youtube.
She obviously says she's going to get her GED to look good and responsible. When the time comes for her to study or actually do it, she won't because "she's in a bad mental state" or something. Believe me.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

"why God wanted me to get pregnant at 13"
I..I literally can't. I don't even know anymore, you do you Maddie.
Also, I'm an atheist so i don't get it all, but i don't understand why everyone does their "sins" and then gets reborn as a christian when they don't want to deal with getting judged for their past. I just find it ironic.
Also, "God doesnt give you more than you can handle, and when he does,he wants you to go to him" was the shittiest thing I've ever heard and I've heard a lot of it. I'm exhausted.

Edit: WHY DOES SHE TALK ABOUT IT LIKE IT WAS AN IMMACULATE CONCEPTION, LIKE GOD MADE HER PREGNANT I'M DYING.
Momjeans
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momjeans »

Don’t even want to watch Maddie’s new video based off the tile alone. Maddie, you are NOT the Virgin Mary. God isn’t the reason why you got pregnant either.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

^Exactly what I was thinking. She’s not the Virgin Mary. I’m Christian and understood the message she was trying to get across, but it was still a nah from me.

I don’t know, I feel like Maddie does things (as we all know) to get attention, but to also get people riled up. It’s annoying. I don’t know, I’m just not getting good intentions from her newest video.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

I haven't been watching Maddie's past few videos, but based on the title alone, we can conclude Maddie is not going in the right way with this. It's fine to worship whatever you want, I don't care about that. What's concerning is the obvious reason she's doing it. She wants to come off as an innocent, holy person, but that's not the case, Maddie. You aren't either.
And o my gosh, when she wrote on her Instagram "I almost never talk about this" I had to laugh. This is one of the few things she always talks about. Who does she think she's shitting?
Honestly, when she said the video was going to be special, I thought she was finally going to address this website properly, not praise herself over being Christian. I really don't care what you practice Maddie, but please stop spitting out bullshit about you being the next Virgin Mary. It seems kind of far fetched to compare you, a knocked up 14 year old, to a religious figure known for being chosen to carry Jesus as a virgin.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Maddie wouldve gotten pregnant whether she believed in God or not, whether he exists or not because she was having unprotected sex at 13. Thats how babies are made, which everyone knows.
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

15 minutes of “god gave me the strength, strength was given” “I like prayed”

Claims she never drank or did drugs but claims she’d be dead by now if “god hadn’t gotten her pregnant at 13”

And unless the dumbass knows the exact conception date, she has no idea if she was 13 or 14 when she got knocked up. In that window of when she conceived she turned 14. And her dumbass thinks going by her crotch goblins birthday gives her that answer. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Between the long pauses and the constant repetitive sentences, I don’t think anyone cares to hang around long enough to see if she’s even making a valid pount
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

itsmeKaren wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:25 pm In one of Maddie's recent videos she mentions that she is going to Colorado soon to see all her friends, which I'm assuming means she's visiting Katie (KBandBaby) who literally just had a baby 2 weeks ago. I really don't think it is a good idea for disgusting/always sick Maddie and Everly to be hanging out with a newborn baby. Let me know your thoughts!
Do Katie and Ben know about this? I can not imagine that they would be very happy about having that around their newborn. If someone has their socials, please warn them and let them know!

This is the second time Maddie has said "people are going to make memes out of me". Do you honestly believe the internet cares that much about you? Seriously egotistical. She also looks like she has gained even more weight than when I last mentioned it a couple weeks ago. Either the holidays were not very kind to her weight wise or the Latuda she claims she is taking for her "bipolar" is really affecting her weight gain.

I really can't even figure out what to say about this latest video. I'm literally sitting here shaking my head.
Essiac4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Essiac4 »

Her latest video about why she thinks God made her pregnant at 13. Wow. How did she manage to make a near 15 minute long video that was supposively incredibly personal but at the same time talk about nothing?

This girl wants to be a lawyer? Isn't that what she's said in past videos? How on earth do you expect to be a lawyer when you can't even construct cohesive point or argument? And she's been thinking about this for weeks and still didn't get her point across or clearly didn't even know what she planned to say. ?!

She spoke about how she had a hard time growing up that turned her away from God before she got pregnant and that if she continued on that path it would've killed her. If this is such a personal video why not talk about those things. Like how did she manage to talk about literally nothing ?

It amazes me that a girl that claims to be incredibly intelligent, with an above average IQ, seems incapable of creating talking points for a YouTube video.

Return to “I-P”